Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31183 times)
-XXIII-

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:33:34 AM

I have no denomination, but I believe in righteousness and have a strong moral code. What you folks are doing is purely hateful, calling out others for the sake of attacking them and their beliefs.
I'm ashamed to share this forum with you.

Nobody asked you to come in here and make a fool of yourself... you did that voluntarily

It takes a fool to know a fool.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 07:33:57 AM

The existence of Santa Clause can be disproven, but the existence of God can only be speculated.

I'd love to see this proof... considering it's impossible

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_absence#Proving_a_negative

In 1992 during a presentation at Caltech, skeptic James Randi said "you can't prove a negative". He claims that he cannot prove a negative (such as that telepathy does not exist), but he argues that an individual who claims telepathy exists must prove it...
Santa was created by the Coca-Cola company

Santa is 300+ years older than the Coca-Cola company
You're right, I retract my statement. Santa Clause still does have an origin and story based off people who existed in time, my point is still valid.

You said you could DISPROVE Santa
He's dead, I win.

So is God, I win
How can you say this when you can't prove he ever existed?

Didn't your God died on the cross?
No, that would be God's begotten Son. Don't get it twisted.

Who is one with his Father.  Son/Father/And Holy spirit, you forgot the mantra.  They all died on the cross.
You misunderstand: God created the angels, Jesus was one of them, he sent Jesus to Earth, we crucified him.

What Christian denomination are you?

Jesus was God's son and God himself.  Holy trinity (son+father+holy spirit) that is what Roman Catholics thought me.

So according to their twisted logic, the whole trinity died on the cross.  Like three Musketeers.  One for all, all for one.

You misunderstand: God created the angels, Jesus was one of them, he sent Jesus to Earth, we crucified him.

You misunderstand your own dogma

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

The Christian doctrine of the Trinity defines God as three consubstantial persons, expressions, or hypostases: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit; "one God in three persons". The three persons are distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature".
By that same article: "According to this central mystery of some Christian faiths," which means, some, not all.

Name a denomination that does not believe in the Trinity

I have no denomination, but I believe in righteousness and have a strong moral code. What you folks are doing is purely hateful, calling out others for the sake of attacking them and their beliefs.

Good for you.  So do I.

You might have a strong moral code, but that code is not from the Bible.  It is based on what you as a person believe is producing least suffering.  That is what most normal people use as basis for their moral code.  There are of course cultural influences as well.

Again nothing to do with a bronze age story book.  At least I hope you are not getting moral code from it.

We are not hateful, we are just pointing out the obvious nonsense.

PS. I suspect you did not actually read the whole Bible.  I suggest you do.  By the time you get to the end, you'll be an Atheist.

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:37:39 AM

The existence of Santa Clause can be disproven, but the existence of God can only be speculated.

In 1992 during a presentation at Caltech, skeptic James Randi said "you can't prove a negative". He claims that he cannot prove a negative (such as that telepathy does not exist), but he argues that an individual who claims telepathy exists must prove it...

You're right, I retract my statement. Santa Clause still does have an origin and story based off people who existed in time, my point is still valid.

He's dead, I win.

So is God, I win

Who is one with his Father.  Son/Father/And Holy spirit, you forgot the mantra.  They all died on the cross.

Jesus was God's son and God himself.  Holy trinity (son+father+holy spirit) that is what Roman Catholics thought me.

So according to their twisted logic, the whole trinity died on the cross.  Like three Musketeers.  One for all, all for one.

The Christian doctrine of the Trinity defines God as three consubstantial persons, expressions, or hypostases: the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit; "one God in three persons". The three persons are distinct, yet are one "substance, essence or nature".
By that same article: "According to this central mystery of some Christian faiths," which means, some, not all.

Good for you.  So do I.

You might have a strong moral code, but that code is not from the Bible.  It is based on what you as a person believe is producing least suffering.  That is what most normal people use as basis for their moral code.  There are of course cultural influences as well.

Again nothing to do with a bronze age story book.  At least I hope you are not getting moral code from it.

You can't sit there and assume you know my upbringing. I've come to learn my moral code is pretty damn close to the bible, and whether or not that's true is irrelevant. What you are doing is hateful, like calling someone "nonsense". That's an attack. You're a shit-disturber, nothing more.

Edit: RE: your edit
"PS. I suspect you did not actually read the whole Bible.  I suggest you do.  By the time you get to the end, you'll be an Atheist. "
By your own admission, you haven't either, so I suggest you shut the fuck up.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 07:42:42 AM

He's dead, I win.

So is God, I win

Good for you.  So do I.

You can't sit there and assume you know my upbringing. I've come to learn my moral code is pretty damn close to the bible, and whether or not that's true is irrelevant. What you are doing is hateful, like calling someone "nonsense". That's an attack. You're a shit-disturber, nothing more.

Of course it is an utter nonsense.  Is is not an attack, it is stating the obvious.
It is a collection of bronze age stories, very vile stories.  Read it all the way to the end.  By the time you are done, you'll be an Atheist.

Why does it offend you?  Why you think it is hateful?  I don't understand.  The book was written by 40 bronze age cave dwellers over the course of 1500 years.  Look it up.  Why would you think it is anything else?  The vile verses are in the OP.  Read them for yourself in your own copy.

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:46:43 AM

He's dead, I win.

So is God, I win

Who is one with his Father.  Son/Father/And Holy spirit, you forgot the mantra.  They all died on the cross.

Good for you.  So do I.

Of course it is an utter nonsenseIs is not an attack, it is stating the obvious.
It is a bronze age stories, very vile stories.  Read it all the way to the end.  By the time you are done, you'll be an Atheist.

Why does it offend you?  Why you think it is hateful?  I don't understand.  The book was written by 40 bronze age cave dwellers over the course of 1500 years.  Look it up.  Why would you think it is anything else?  The vile verses are in the OP.  Read them for yourself in your own copy.

Hey, listen. What if people would just randomly start posting some bullshit about you personally? Would you be pissed? The audience you're targeting here is everyone who believes in the bible, denominations aside. You're personally targeting users on this forum telling them that they're fucking retarded and disgusting vile human waste.

For what? What the fuck do you benefit from this? Some sick fucking pleasure, you're just as bad as those priests.
rogie07

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:48:27 AM

----------------------
Crazy shit Bible says
----------------------

Kings 6:29 - cannibalism
Judges 11:29-40 - human sacrifice
Leviticus 25:44 - slavery
Deuteronomy 13:12-15 - genocide
Leviticus 10:6 - you will die if you rip your clothes
Leviticus 19:19 - breeding cattle is illegal
Leviticus 21 - some bat crazy rules for priests, do not fuck young boys should be somewhere there....
Leviticus 20:10 - killing of adulterers
Leviticus 20:9 - killing children who dishonor mother or father
Leviticus 24:16 - stoning people if they say God's name
Deuteronomy 28:53 - more cannibalism
Genesis 19:8 - prostituting your virgin daughters
Leviticus 19:19 - not mixing two kinds of material for clothing :-)
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 - more stoning for not being a virgin
Exodus 31:14-15 - killing of people who work on Sabbath
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - cutting off hands
Deuteronomy 23:1 - you'll not go to heaven if your testicles are damaged
Leviticus 19:27 - no haircuts of any kind
Leviticus 19:28 - no tattoos, or else
Leviticus 11:7-8 - eating pork is forbidden

Matthew 5:29 - plucking out eyes
Matthew 5:30 - cutting off hands
Matthew 10:34 - waging wars by a sword
Corinthians 14:34-35 - women should be quiet and obey
Mark 10:11-12 - only marry once otherwise check Leviticus 20:10 for remedy
Luke 19:26-2 - genocide
Romans 1:20-32 - killing sinners
Revelation 2:5 - more killing
Revelation 2:23 - killing children
Psalm 137:9 - killing babies

Crazy things Bible says, #1:
----------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrWslruLvPo

Crazy things Bible says, #2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0TXzeUbAE

Crazy things Bible says, #3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkl_PefewXc&index=3&list=PLlWVv7VJx45a57Qu74jPvikH78wleNTmd

Crazy things Bible says, #4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzi_XbxcPE

Crazy things Bible says, #5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cb0GNc1WY

--------------------------
Crazy shit Christians say

Pat Robertson: Quit Your Job Over Voodoo doll:
---------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X65odgRN6FM

Are you atheist? or a satanist?
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:49:31 AM

Hey, listen. What if people would just randomly start posting some bullshit about you personally? Would you be pissed? The audience you're targeting here is everyone who believes in the bible, denominations aside. You're personally targeting users on this forum telling them that they're fucking retarded and disgusting vile human waste.

For what? What the fuck do you benefit from this? Some sick fucking pleasure, you're just as bad as those priests.

I believe this topic was started as a response to the 50+ anti-atheist topics on this forum...

The atheist bashing on this forum has been going on for quite a long time
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.0
-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:50:50 AM

I believe this topic was started as a response to the 50+ anti-atheist topics on this forum...

Is that a reason to continue spreading hate?
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:51:31 AM

We aren't the ones spreading hate... where do you see hate?

We are trying to educate you... so you stop hating fags, etc
-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:53:32 AM

We aren't spreading hate... where do you see hate?

I ask that you go through the posts that are in this thread, I've already named a few examples in the initial post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367154.msg13979448#msg13979448

Assuming you didn't even read my post, here's what I'm referring to:

"unless you are already a psychopath"
"a collective work of some sick, bronze age psychopaths"
"you are a despicable human being"

edit: I didn't say I hate fags, don't put words in my mouth.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 07:54:17 AM

He's dead, I win.

So is God, I win

Who is one with his Father.  Son/Father/And Holy spirit, you forgot the mantra.  They all died on the cross.

Good for you.  So do I.

Of course it is an utter nonsenseIs is not an attack, it is stating the obvious.
It is a bronze age stories, very vile stories.  Read it all the way to the end.  By the time you are done, you'll be an Atheist.

Why does it offend you?  Why you think it is hateful?  I don't understand.  The book was written by 40 bronze age cave dwellers over the course of 1500 years.  Look it up.  Why would you think it is anything else?  The vile verses are in the OP.  Read them for yourself in your own copy.

I care about the truth.  You don't.  Your comment about Jesus being an angel is going to the OP.  Stop attacking me personally.  Attack my arguments.  But I suggest you first read the Bible and study your Christian theology just a little bit.  Every Christian child know about the Holy Trinity, but you seemed confused about Gods and angels.

Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:54:24 AM

I ask that you go through the posts that are in this thread, I've already named a few examples in the initial post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367154.msg13979448#msg13979448

Truth hurts, cry me a river

af_newbie refuted most of your points... it was td;dr for me to bother reading all that rubbish

Did you bother to read his responses to your post?  It looks like it took a long time for him to respond to you
-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:57:03 AM

Neither of you could begin to know the truth, stop claiming you do.
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:57:56 AM

Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black

Feel free to check out my latest 600 posts... perhaps you will learn something
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=229393;sa=showPosts
rogie07

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:00:22 AM

when this christians vs atheists stop debating  Tongue it is quite long. this debate should stop we have different faiths so please respect others for goodness sake  Undecided
-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:00:56 AM

Wow, 600 posts, you're just an encyclopedia of information.

Please, it's 4am, I'm literally going to pass out.

I've made my point: You guys are being hateful.
Moloch

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:01:24 AM

Once again, we are still trying to educate you... you are the one who keeps calling us names and shit

Keep talking smack about my 600 posts without even reading a fucking one of them too

At least the guy who started the "Atheism is Poison" thread has a fucking clue... go read it before you humiliate yourself further
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:01:28 AM

Bible says you should be killing gays.  If you don't think this is correct moral code, then you are not following the Bible.  So stop pretending you do.

I said if you follow the Bible moral code, you are a psychopath.  Probably worse than ISIS.

-XXIII-

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:05:19 AM

Once again, we are still trying to educate you... you are the one who keeps calling us names and shit

No, you're wrong. An example of the below post, the user calls me ISIS and a psychopath. You're not educating, most people already know the bible has fucked up shit in it. It's been published for a few thousand years now.

Bible says you should be killing gays.  If you don't think this is correct moral code, then you are not following the Bible.  So stop pretending you do.

I said if you follow the Bible moral code, you are a psychopath.  Probably worse than ISIS.

I don't think gays should be parading their homosexuality in the streets for my children to watch and be indoctrinated with. I don't think anyone should parade anything and force their views on anyone. Including what you're doing now.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 08:06:38 AM

----------------------
Crazy shit Bible says
----------------------

Kings 6:29 - cannibalism
Judges 11:29-40 - human sacrifice
Leviticus 25:44 - slavery
Deuteronomy 13:12-15 - genocide
Leviticus 10:6 - you will die if you rip your clothes
Leviticus 19:19 - breeding cattle is illegal
Leviticus 21 - some bat crazy rules for priests, do not fuck young boys should be somewhere there....
Leviticus 20:10 - killing of adulterers
Leviticus 20:9 - killing children who dishonor mother or father
Leviticus 24:16 - stoning people if they say God's name
Deuteronomy 28:53 - more cannibalism
Genesis 19:8 - prostituting your virgin daughters
Leviticus 19:19 - not mixing two kinds of material for clothing :-)
Deuteronomy 22:20-21 - more stoning for not being a virgin
Exodus 31:14-15 - killing of people who work on Sabbath
Deuteronomy 25:11-12 - cutting off hands
Deuteronomy 23:1 - you'll not go to heaven if your testicles are damaged
Leviticus 19:27 - no haircuts of any kind
Leviticus 19:28 - no tattoos, or else
Leviticus 11:7-8 - eating pork is forbidden

Matthew 5:29 - plucking out eyes
Matthew 5:30 - cutting off hands
Matthew 10:34 - waging wars by a sword
Corinthians 14:34-35 - women should be quiet and obey
Mark 10:11-12 - only marry once otherwise check Leviticus 20:10 for remedy
Luke 19:26-2 - genocide
Romans 1:20-32 - killing sinners
Revelation 2:5 - more killing
Revelation 2:23 - killing children
Psalm 137:9 - killing babies

Crazy things Bible says, #1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrWslruLvPo

Crazy things Bible says, #2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT0TXzeUbAE

Crazy things Bible says, #3:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkl_PefewXc&index=3&list=PLlWVv7VJx45a57Qu74jPvikH78wleNTmd

Crazy things Bible says, #4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzi_XbxcPE

Crazy things Bible says, #5:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cb0GNc1WY

Crazy shit Christians say

Pat Robertson: Quit Your Job Over Voodoo doll:
---------------------------------------------
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X65odgRN6FM

Are you atheist? or a satanist?

Anti-theist and a humanist.  I don't believe in any of the supernatural nonsense.  So Satan and hell does not exist in my world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: