Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:03:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31186 times)
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:26:26 PM

Every time that we are talking about our religion from one another, we will be having a big misunderstanding. All of us have different beliefs or should I say we are all thought differently when it comes to our religion. I do respect my friend’s religion even if we are all different because this is what they choose to become. That's why it would be better if we don't talk about it.

JustDie

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:30:45 PM

Yes, there is some crazy stuff in the Bible. However, I think that it's crazy for our world and wasn't something unusual at those times.

the crazy stuff is a new bible came from this era , if you use the 1st bible there is no crazy stuff

Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 03:35:02 PM

Yes, there is some crazy stuff in the Bible. However, I think that it's crazy for our world and wasn't something unusual at those times.

the crazy stuff is a new bible came from this era , if you use the 1st bible there is no crazy stuff

What are you talking about?  The Hebrew bible?  That's where MOST of the crazy shit happens...
samlanhan1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:38:13 AM

the Septuagint ?
Moloch

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 03:45:27 PM

If Adam and Eve had 2 children, Cain and Able...

And, Cain murders Able...

How are we here?

Did Cain have sex with his mother?

Did Adam and Eve have a daughter not mentioned in the bible?

Did Cain have sex with his not-important-enough-to-be-mentioned sister?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:56:23 PM

How are we here?

You should read Bible and you will know answer Smiley
After Cain killed Abel Adam and Eve got third son- Seth.
Bible didn't mention other, female children of Adam and Eve, or maybe other families (probably because such fact wasn't historically important) but surely Cain and Seth had wives and kids, as in every other family Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Moloch

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:20:36 PM

How are we here?

You should read Bible and you will know answer Smiley
After Cain killed Abel Adam and Eve got third son- Seth.
Bible didn't mention other, female children of Adam and Eve, or maybe other families (probably because such fact wasn't historically important) but surely Cain and Seth had wives and kids, as in every other family Smiley

So you are saying Cain married his sister?  Even though God forbade it?

Quote from: Leviticus 18:9
Do not have sexual relations with your sister, either your father’s daughter or your mother’s daughter, whether she was born in the same home or elsewhere.

Quote from: Leviticus 20:17
If a man marries his sister, the daughter of either his father or his mother, and they have sexual relations, it is a disgrace. They are to be publicly removed from their people. He has dishonored his sister and will be held responsible

Quote from: Deuteronomy 27:22
“Cursed is anyone who sleeps with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother.”

Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”

Also, why does God repeat himself so much in the bible?  It would be a lot shorter if he didn't have to repeat himself 3+ times with everything he says...
Moloch

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:32:02 PM

This isn't the craziest shit in the bible... but who doesn't love some good rules about how to treat virgin daughters and their rapist?

Quote from: Deuteronomy 22:13-29
If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

But if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. Do nothing to the woman; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor, for the man found the young woman out in the country, and though the betrothed woman screamed, there was no one to rescue her.

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:11:07 PM

Okay, I want to break up some Atheists. Give me some verses here, and I will try to interpret them with my true faith.

Moloch

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:18:26 PM

What’s your least favorite thing that Christians say? (Non-Christians are welcome to comment, and I respect your right to different beliefs, so please keep your comment respectful to me and my readers.)

There are really too many to list... for me it's mostly the bigotry, hypocrisy and greed

I would say that your post is one of my favorites from a Christian

It sounds like you are really beginning to question things that your fellow Christians believe... and you read the bible, which is great... keep that up and I can see you becoming an Atheist soon! (I'd recommend Leviticus/Deuteronomy... those did it for me... and Revelations, that one is a trip)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 09:25:16 PM

So after much prayer, scripture hunting (to ensure that the Bible actually says what I think it says), and consulting with other Christians, I’ve compiled a list of stupid things Christians say. These are in no particular order. Join me as I invite Christians to open their hearts more and their mouths less.

1. Barack Obama is not my president.

Um, really? Let’s ignore the political and legal aspects of this and focus on the biblical. The bible tells us to submit to our laws and rulers unless they directly contradict God’s laws. President Obama has never required me to do anything that went against my convictions. I don’t agree with all his policies, but my objections are not biblical ones. And if you are a Christian, how can you not believe that God put Obama in office? I know you prayed for the presidential elections. And I’m sure rather than assuming you know best, and praying for a specific candidate to win, you prayed for God to put the best person in office and give him the wisdom to govern well. You did pray for God to put the best man for the job in, didn’t you? I thought so.

Of course Obama is not your president. It is a stupid thing to say it because it is common knowledge. Obama is the president of a corporate trust that has as one of its name, "The United States." If you, personally, happened to be set up as a corporation, more than likely Obama wouldn't even accept the job as your president if you asked him... to say nothing about following the required guidelines necessary to make him your president.

There are only two ways that any government becomes your government (ruler). They are:
1. You are conquered by them;
2. You voluntarily accept them as such.
And usually, if you accept a conqueror as being your ruler, you did it through voluntary choice... submit or die. So, if government is your ruler, it is because they have conquered you or because you voluntarily made them your ruler.

President Obama doesn't require anybody to do anything except, possibly, that the person has volunteered blindly to accept Obama's requirements. For example, a military person may have voluntarily accepted Obama ahead of time. Other than that, as long as a person doesn't harm another, Obama's laws don't apply. People just think they do, or don't know the proper way to say "no."

What does God placing Obama in office have to do with anything? Government was set up as it has been explicitly for the purpose of maintaining a government while at the same time governing the government to keep their hands off me as long as I haven't harmed anyone. I'm sure that God recognized that most of the people don't understand this - just like you don't - and so He placed the best guy on the job for all you slow learners.

I have prayed for lot's of things. And to my shame, I haven't written them down so that I could go back and refresh my memory about what they were. How in the world do you know what I prayed for?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:23:20 PM

For several years,........
Great well thought out post. Sounds like your a down to earth type of person.  Smiley

Of course Obama is not your president. It is a stupid thing to say it because it is common knowledge.........
Cool
What I find most interesting is you've flared up over (No 1. Barack Obama is not my president), which incidentally, I've never heard you say.
Yet oddly the No.9 (If you don’t believe in God, you’re going to Hell) myth which you consistently blow loudly on your horn about every day without fail, we don't hear a peep out of you.

Perhaps you're the type davidpalagi38 gets embrassed about.

Moloch

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 11:26:27 PM

What I find most interesting is you've flared up over (No 1. Barack Obama is not my president)

Not very interesting... it tells me that he didn't bother to read beyond the first point he disagreed with... not even surprising honestly

Moloch

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:55:48 PM

KKK worker claims racism is a religious belief
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8I-xr7sIMk
samlanhan1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 01:02:42 AM

This isn't the craziest shit in the bible... but who doesn't love some good rules about how to treat virgin daughters and their rapist?

Quote from: Deuteronomy 22:13-29
If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

If a man happens to meet in a town a virgin pledged to be married and he sleeps with her, you shall take both of them to the gate of that town and stone them to death—the young woman because she was in a town and did not scream for help, and the man because he violated another man’s wife. You must purge the evil from among you.

But if out in the country a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her, only the man who has done this shall die. Do nothing to the woman; she has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor, for the man found the young woman out in the country, and though the betrothed woman screamed, there was no one to rescue her.

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

If you go back to Genesis it mentions that their are other people outside of the garden. They were called son's of Gods, daughters of men, and the Nephilim.
Ol7iveriaus

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:10:19 AM

i think anti god posting should be illegal and punishable too.
Moloch

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 02:37:42 AM

I think religion should be categorized as the mental disorder that it is... and religious people put in an insane asylum for their own protection

Good thing nobody makes laws based on what you or I think, eh?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:04:29 AM

If you go back to Genesis it mentions that their are other people outside of the garden. They were called son's of Gods, daughters of men, and the Nephilim.

You intentionally distract people from where the Nephilim came.

The were not talked about in the Garden, in the creation. This means that they came from elsewhere... off planet.

The Nephilim were also called the angels in some of the old translations... son's of God (angels) coming in to the daughters of men.

It's about time you jokers wake up and see the great history of the universe that is talked about in Genesis, and followed through in the rest of the Bible.

Revelation talks about the war between Michael and the Dragon (Satan). The Dragon was cast to the earth. His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. What stars? The stars are angels. Revelation 1:20b:
The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches...
The stars are angels.

What are angels doing in the sky acting like stars? They are holding and operating the natural laws of the universe. Their job was finished when Jesus took over, right from Genesis 3:15, the first promise of the Savior. The Nephilim had time to come to the earth, because their position of physics law holders was over, even before the Beginning.

Read and wake up.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Moloch

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:12:18 AM

http://www.crystalinks.com/nephilim.html
In the Hebrew Bible and several non-canonical Jewish and early Christian writings, nephilim means the fallen ones are a people created by the cross-breeding of the "sons of God" and the "daughters of men". The word nephilim is loosely translated as giants or titans in some Bibles, and is left untranslated in others.

The phrase "sons of God" is sometimes translated into English as "sons of gods". The Hebrew word, "Elohim", is a plural form...

So yeah...

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning [Elohim] created the heavens and the earth...

If you have 1 demi-god father (Elohim) and 1 human mother... you get a Nephilim... basically, Jesus...

Quote from: Genesis 6:4
There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:39:34 PM

Ah... My good old Inquisition, where you burned alive the Jews and the heretics on the public place. You miss me a lot Cry...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: