Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 10:24:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31183 times)
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:21:48 PM

i think anti god posting should be illegal and punishable too.

Ah... My good old Inquisition, where you burned alive the Jews and the heretics on the public place. You miss me a lot Cry...

If some dumbass Christian tries to kill me... I'ma try to kill him right back! (lessons learned from watching Firefly/Serenity)
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 06:26:31 PM

Dude, what's with all these religious threads you're starting?  I'd say there is going to come a point when enough is enough, wouldn't you say?  You might want to just consolidate them else you could have pretty much an infinite number of threads.

I'd say that people like him can't live without start a fight between religions or between religous and ateist people. I hate this kind of people
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 07:48:45 PM

Ah... My good old Inquisition, where you burned alive the Jews and the heretics on the public place. You miss me a lot Cry...

If some dumbass Christian tries to kill me... I'ma try to kill him right back! (lessons learned from watching Firefly/Serenity)

If God is with me, you won't have any chance. I may not even have to do anything, because he could make you die just right now. I would not kill you, because even if you're backward, you seem to have some reflexion power (even if it is misused, it is still here).

Moloch

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:56:16 AM

If God is with me, you won't have any chance. I may not even have to do anything, because he could make you die just right now. I would not kill you, because even if you're backward, you seem to have some reflexion power (even if it is misused, it is still here).

Your God does not exist

Some asshole made up a bunch of stories to extort 10% of your money and get you to believe any bullshit they tell you to believe

That's it... That's the big secret of religion... It's all about money and brainwashing people into sheeple

It worked great for 1900+ years when the average person could not read, much less own a bible... They had no choice but to accept the preachers word as Gods word...
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 10:13:16 AM

We need to relax... in a way.

God has given over a reasonable amount of his power to people. He did it because He saw that we could be a noble people as we walk in His view in our lives. But we all have corrupted our ways, even if it is only a little.

The sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross isn't understood very well. Jesus didn't only die to take some obscure punishment for the people. Rather, He died to uphold the universe.

In our lives, we ride only the outer fringes of our life. For example. It has long been known that the subconscious part of the mind is vastly larger than the conscious part. In a similar way, our souls and spirits play a much larger part in the universe than we generally understand. Our souls are great enough that they reach right to the core of the structure of the universe. God made it this way. The universe was to be ours.

The thing that Jesus did on the cross did not only uphold the lives of people. Rather, He upheld the whole universe by injecting the strength of His character into a universe that is connected to the souls and spirits of people. It was necessary that He do this if He wanted to save us, because God can't stand even a shadow of imperfection. Our imperfection in the universe would have meant destruction of the whole universe because of it.

Don't be upset by Moloch. He is only looking at the outside of things a little. And actually, it's a little bit of a benefit for us that he is. Why? Because the childish expressions of the things he attempts to believe, cause a revulsion for things like him, in us, so that we don't want to partake of that foolishness. We firmly move away from him and his kind, so we will not be destroyed in the coming wrath of God.

It's kind of like the families of Dathan and Abiram, in Israel, during the 40 years that they wandered in the desert before they entered the land of Canaan. Dathan and Abiram were in the family line of Levi. So, they thought that they should have some of the power and authority that Moses and Aaron were expressing. They thought this way because they were only looking at earthly power. They were doing like Moloch talks about all the time. They were after the fame, the glory and the money.

Moses and Aaron were obeying and attempting to obey God. So, when Dathan and Abiram pushed themselves forward to wrest some of the authority from Moses and God, God told Moses to have the Israelite community separate themselves from the families of Dathan and Abiram. Israel obeyed Moses, and Dathan and Abiram and their families came to the entryways of their tents to watch. The the earth opened up and swallowed Dathan and Abiram and their families down into their graves alive.

Don't fret so much about Moloch and the noise he makes. Rather, step back from him and his kind - his family, so to speak - and watch the power of the Lord figuratively open up the earth and swallow those rebellious people into the heart of their graves, right before our eyes. After all, it is the Lord that they are boasting against, not us. We stand in the protection of the Lord.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 12:27:16 PM

Don't be upset by Moloch...(slander)...

...(slander)...They were doing like Moloch talks about all the time...(slander)...

...Don't fret so much about Moloch and the noise he makes...(more slander)...

I hear if you say Moloch 3 times, He will burn your house down while you sleep... that's what the Jews believe anyway... who knows for sure
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:17:04 PM

Your God does not exist

Some asshole made up a bunch of stories to extort 10% of your money and get you to believe any bullshit they tell you to believe

That's it... That's the big secret of religion... It's all about money and brainwashing people into sheeple

It worked great for 1900+ years when the average person could not read, much less own a bible... They had no choice but to accept the preachers word as Gods word...

A bit of history wouldn't be too much. There was no structurated Chruch like nowadays before a long time after the Birth. Do you think that the million of first Chrisitian were being "stolen" by the Church ? As a religious, I can understand you, but you can't do the same. You can fake an idiot, but this idiot can't do act as a genius Roll Eyes...

Moloch

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 07:01:23 PM

Your God does not exist

A bit of history wouldn't be too much. There was no structurated Chruch like nowadays before a long time after the Birth. Do you think that the million of first Chrisitian were being "stolen" by the Church ? As a religious, I can understand you, but you can't do the same. You can fake an idiot, but this idiot can't do act as a genius

It's difficult to interpret your poor spelling and grammer, but I'll give it a try... It sounds like you want a history lesson

Christianity was not a thing until around 330AD when the Roman Empire adopted Christianity as the official religion... so yeah, there was no "structurated Chruch" [sp] until 330 AD

I don't know what you mean by "stolen by the Church" (or why you capitalize the word church)

But yes, the first Christians were basically stolen... Rome told them to convert to Christianity or die... literally... convert or die

They stole the pagan holidays which people already celebrated (Easter and Yule (spring equinox and winter solstice)) in an effort to make the transition easier for the populace

Any questions?
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 08:40:16 PM

Your God does not exist

A bit of history wouldn't be too much. There was no structurated Chruch like nowadays before a long time after the Birth. Do you think that the million of first Chrisitian were being "stolen" by the Church ? As a religious, I can understand you, but you can't do the same. You can fake an idiot, but this idiot can't do act as a genius

It's difficult to interpret your poor spelling and grammer, but I'll give it a try... It sounds like you want a history lesson

Christianity was not a thing until around 330AD when the Roman Empire adopted Christianity as the official religion... so yeah, there was no "structurated Chruch" [sp] until 330 AD

I don't know what you mean by "stolen by the Church" (or why you capitalize the word church)

But yes, the first Christians were basically stolen... Rome told them to convert to Christianity or die... literally... convert or die

They stole the pagan holidays which people already celebrated (Easter and Yule (spring equinox and winter solstice)) in an effort to make the transition easier for the populace

Any questions?

Stolen by the Church (the institution, not the building, the church) is how you described Christians life. I was never obligated to pay anything to the Church, so I could not say that I was stolen in any way. This was never about the moeny, maybe except in some periods of the Middle-Ages, but the money was reinvested somewhere, so it wasn't a pure robbery.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:01:15 PM

Your God does not exist

Any questions?

Is there anyone who is naive enough to believe anything you say anymore?

Acts 11:25,26:
Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch
The flow of words and concepts suggest that they were called Christians right at that time, during the first century A.D.  Why would you think that this section of Acts is looking ahead to 330 A.D.?

Acts 14:23:
Paul and Barnabas appointed elders for them in each church and, with prayer and fasting, committed them to the Lord, in whom they had put their trust.
No structure in the church until 330 A.D.? Acts is from the first century A.D.

All one need do is read the first 10 chapters of Acts to see that there was no command by Rome for anyone in the early Church to convert or die. Rather, it was the Holy Spirit - God Himself - Who touched the hearts of the people and brought them out of the darkness of Jewish legalism to oneness with Himself in the newly formed Church... all within the first century A.D.

I can see why you are upset with all that theology you took in school. You obviously flunked.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:52:13 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 04:14:15 AM by Moloch

Stolen by the Church (the institution, not the building, the church) is how you described Christians life. I was never obligated to pay anything to the Church, so I could not say that I was stolen in any way. This was never about the moeny, maybe except in some periods of the Middle-Ages, but the money was reinvested somewhere, so it wasn't a pure robbery.

Because the church doesn't ask for your money?  They do every time they have a service... some churches keep records of how much your earn vs how much you tithe, and will have yearly meetings to discuss if you have paid them enough

I suppose all the gold and marble and paintings and precious artifacts in the Vatican were gifts from God?

I don't even know what that pretty blue marble looking stuff is on the wall, but I bet it's as expensive as everything else in that first photo... that is definitely 24k gold, and probably half a ton (seriously)

And for the finale... the Vatican Museum has a "gold room"... covered entirely in gold

What the fuck does the Vatican need all that gold for?

That has to be trillions of dollars worth of gold
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:15:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wifUXxsOPMA
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:20:01 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 07:30:28 PM by Losvienleg

Because the church doesn't ask for your money?  They do every time they have a service... some churches keep records of how much your earn vs how much you tithe, and will have yearly meetings to discuss if you have paid them enough

I suppose all the gold and marble and paintings and precious artifacts in the Vatican were gifts from God?

I don't even know what that pretty blue marble looking stuff is on the wall, but I bet it's as expensive as everything else in that first photo... that is definitely 24k gold, and probably half a ton (seriously)

And for the finale... the Vatican Museum has a "gold room"... covered entirely in gold

What the fuck does the Vatican need all that gold for?

That has to be trillions of dollars worth of gold

I don't know from where you are, but where I live, they never asked me anything. I already went to the Vatican, and yes all this gold is impressive, but that's normal. The Vatican is "God's state". The Church, as the most important and powerful institution in the world, has to be saw as wealthy. The blue walls are made of lapis-lazuli I think.

Moloch

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:33:25 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2016, 07:45:31 PM by Moloch

Any questions?

Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch
The flow of words and concepts suggest that they were called Christians right at that time, during the first century A.D.  Why would you think that this section of Acts is looking ahead to 330 A.D.?

Paul and Barnabas appointed elders for them in each church and, with prayer and fasting, committed them to the Lord, in whom they had put their trust.

All one need do is read the first 10 chapters of Acts to see that there was no command by Rome for anyone in the early Church to convert or die. Rather, it was the Holy Spirit - God Himself - Who touched the hearts of the people and brought them out of the darkness of Jewish legalism to oneness with Himself in the newly formed Church... all within the first century A.D.

I can see why you are upset with all that theology you took in school. You obviously flunked.

The fact that the word appears in the New Testament is not relevant to the discussion... Before Rome adopted Christianity, there were only a handful of people who believed that crap...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great_and_Christianity

While the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great reigned (306–337 AD), Christianity began to transition to the dominant religion of the Roman Empire.

Hell, Christianity was illegal until 313AD!

Edict of Milan

In 313 Constantine and Licinius announced "that it was proper that the Christians and all others should have liberty to follow that mode of religion which to each of them appeared best", thereby granting tolerance to all religions, including Christianity

How much structure do you think an illegal religion had for 300 years?

Do you think they built a church and announced they were doing illegal activities?  NO!  They would be arrested (and probably killed) for that!

Edit:
It's also worth mentioning that until the 20th century, nobody identified as "christian"... nobody... it did not happen... People identified by their denomination... People called themselves, "Eastern Othodox", or "Quaker", or "Protestant"... not "christian"...

The consolidation of various denominations under the single flag of "christian" is a new concept and only done to make "christian" the #1 religion on the planet... if they were separated by denomination, Muslims would be the top religion... can't have that...
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:41:09 PM

Any questions?

The flow of words and concepts suggest that they were called Christians right at that time, during the first century A.D.  Why would you think that this section of Acts is looking ahead to 330 A.D.?

The fact that the word appears in the New Testament is not relevant to the discussion... Before Rome adopted Christianity, there were only a handful of people who believed that crap...

While the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great reigned (306–337 AD), Christianity began to transition to the dominant religion of the Roman Empire.

Edict of Milan

In 313 Constantine and Licinius announced "that it was proper that the Christians and all others should have liberty to follow that mode of religion which to each of them appeared best", thereby granting tolerance to all religions, including Christianity

Do you think they built a church and announced they were doing illegal activities?  NO!  They would be arrested (and probably killed) for that!

Did you ever went to Rome and visited catacombs ? They were made before the officialisation of the Cristianity, and I can tell you that they are huge, with thousand of peoples !

Moloch

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:49:39 PM

Did you ever went to Rome and visited catacombs ? They were made before the officialisation of the Cristianity, and I can tell you that they are huge, with thousand of peoples !

Why would I do that?

1) People have to put dead bodies somewhere...

B) The catacombs were not huge in 200AD... they were barely big enough to fit a dozen skulls

iii) It was not a popular religion, but it wasn't invisible either... nobody is claiming there was not a single christian before 330AD... just that they were few and far between... more like the number of Wiccans (witches) in America, or perhaps as high a % as Mormons... there were a few, and they were persecuted, so they mostly kept to themselves in hiding (hence the catacombs... its a freaking tunnel underground where they can hide/escape!)
Losvienleg

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:57:35 PM

Why would I do that?

1) People have to put dead bodies somewhere...

B) The catacombs were not huge in 200AD... they were barely big enough to fit a dozen skulls

iii) It was not a popular religion, but it wasn't invisible either... nobody is claiming there was not a single christian before 330AD... just that they were few and far between... more like the number of Wiccans (witches) in America, or perhaps as high a % as Mormons... there were a few, and they were persecuted, so they mostly kept to themselves in hiding (hence the catacombs... its a freaking tunnel underground where they can hide/escape!)

That's only the Christians that had to do that, because of the resurrection. If I remember correctly, Romans used to burn their dead corpses. Catacombs were digged again after then, because the one I visited were so huge ! I could say that it was something of the size of the Vatican because we're talking about it, if not more !

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:01:31 PM

Any questions?

Edict of Milan

Do you think they built a church and announced they were doing illegal activities?  NO!  They would be arrested (and probably killed) for that!

Edit:
It's also worth mentioning that until the 20th century, nobody identified as "christian"... nobody... it did not happen... People identified by their denomination... People called themselves, "Eastern Othodox", or "Quaker", or "Protestant"... not "christian"...

The consolidation of various denominations under the single flag of "christian" is a new concept and only done to make "christian" the #1 religion on the planet... if they were separated by denomination, Muslims would be the top religion... can't have that...

Like you and Wikipedia were there.

Proof for the Bible. The Dead Sea Scrolls. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs

Listen starting about 30 minutes into the video. New Testament fragments from about 50 A.D. have been found in the area of the Dead Sea Scrolls location.

Legal or illegal in the eyes of some, the New Testament was known to contain the message of salvation way back before the fall of Jerusalem. Salvation is way more important than legal or illegal.

Cool

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:19:12 PM

Have to call bs on that one. back in the days when Jesus was supposed to live lifespan was much shorter than today, so 50 years back in the days are around 200 yeas in your reality. Take an example. Elvis dies in 76, around 40 yeas ago. If you want to find out what Elvises favorite food was you get loads of different results. After only 40 years no one know what Elvises favorite food was. many don't believe that Elvis died. If they start a cult we get a religion. The Dead Sea Scrolls proves nothing.
Hirose UK

Activity: 1288
Merit: 503

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 01:47:20 AM

Quote from: -XXIII- on February 23, 2016, 07:17:03 AM
You misunderstand: God created the angels, Jesus was one of them, he sent Jesus to Earth, we crucified him.
[/quote]

I think if Jesus was just an angel, then why Crhistian pray to him and make him as a God? why don't they just pray to the God? why should be there the third people? God can listen your praying, right?
that's one thing I don't really understand about Christian's thoughts.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: