Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say  (Read 31183 times)
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 02:05:04 PM

@popcorn - explain where did those natural elements came from.

@newbie - thats the reason why i believe that there is a creator because no matter how hard we find reasons for everything we would always end up to a thing that we humans cant explain

Completely false.
We might end discovering a cycle of things. Then we'll explain everything as the phenomenons are cyclic.

Moreover thsi is a dumb argument that I can use myself. If there is a creator, who created him?
If there is a God, where does he come from? How does he live? Does he have only one universe? What happens when he dies? If he doesn't die then what will happen when the world end? Will he create another universe? From what and how?

Dumb argument is dumb ^^

Agree you also look dumb on your argument. Can science answer the question of where all of this came from? Of course not, even the great philosophers cant explain it and end up into the fact that their is someone who designed all the things.

Edit: how pathetic that a person is too afraid to die sp they wont believe in god because of their is god then they should not die

Thanks so we agree! Those questions are impossible to answer so no need to say shit like "it means there is a god".
No
It means we don't know. End of the story. It can be god, it can be anything else. We don't know.

We really dont know, then why would you already assumed that there is no such thing as God? If you still dont know the answer. Making a statement about him also means that there is a possibility a huge actually

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:12:09 PM

These kind of topics show the level maturity and common sense of atheists in general  Smiley

You mean to say that being an atheist is immature?
That's what my understanding about it too, which is I agreed that most of the atheist are immatures when it comes to belief. Though to others they are wise people, but according to the Bible 1corinthian 1:19
It is said , I will destroy the wisdom of the wise.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:40:40 PM

These kind of topics show the level maturity and common sense of atheists in general  Smiley

That's what my understanding about it too, which is I agreed that most of the atheist are immatures when it comes to belief. Though to others they are wise people, but according to the Bible 1corinthian 1:19

Atheists don't even realize that they are not atheists. They CAN'T be atheists. Why not? Because atheism says that God does not exist. Yet atheists all know that God might exist somewhere they haven't examined, yet, like at the bottom of the ocean, or on Mars, or in some other galaxy.

Since atheists know this, they are only TRYING to be atheists. And it will always be difficult for them to be atheists, at least until they have examined the whole universe to see if God doesn't exist somewhere.

Atheism is self-contradictory.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:22:30 AM

Atheists don't even realize that they are not atheists. They CAN'T be atheists. Why not? Because atheism says that God does not exist. Yet atheists all know that God might exist somewhere they haven't examined, yet, like at the bottom of the ocean, or on Mars, or in some other galaxy.

Since atheists know this, they are only TRYING to be atheists. And it will always be difficult for them to be atheists, at least until they have examined the whole universe to see if God doesn't exist somewhere.

Cool

A religious nutjob talking about what atheists know and think..... how ironic.

BADecker you have no idea what I think or know, all you do is assume.

Because you yourself cannot say where your god supposedly resides, I suggest you take your assumptions and shove them in Uranus whilst you search for your god!
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

Cool

Ok so because it MIGHT exist we can't deny it?
So I guess we also have to believe in the unicorns because they might be on mars or wherever...
WallSinger

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:26:21 PM

So what is your theory about the creation of the earth? I am very curious to know and please show concrete evidence.

Is sure that Bible sometimes is very violent...

The Bible was always violent

LOL, this is not Bible, this is inquisition (1000 years later ...) If you read the new testament you can find so many good things also

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 02:47:58 PM

Cool

So I guess we also have to believe in the unicorns because they might be on mars or wherever...

The simple fact of hearing about the suggestion of God, makes you to have an opinion about God in both ways:
1. belief in His existence;
2. belief that He does not exist.

Since you know that He might exist, means that you are not an atheist.

This doesn't stop you from denying on the outside, formally, into the public. It only shows what you really believe through all your denial.

There might be real unicorns somewhere in the history of the earth. They might not exist alive, now. But there may be fossils.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 02:58:14 PM

Cool

The simple fact of hearing about the suggestion of God, makes you to have an opinion about God in both ways:

This doesn't stop you from denying on the outside, formally, into the public. It only shows what you really believe through all your denial.

There might be real unicorns somewhere in the history of the earth. They might not exist alive, now. But there may be fossils.

Cool

Keep looking for your God.  Let us know when you find him/her or it.
And when you do, interview him, and post it on youtube.

Until then your God is in the same bucket as unicorns, fairies, and ghosts.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:00:32 PM

Cool

Cool

I found Him long ago. But you won't like it when you find Him if you keep on being against Him like you are.

Cool

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 03:07:56 PM

Cool

Cool

I found Him long ago. But you won't like it when you find Him if you keep on being against Him like you are.

Cool

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:02:57 PM

Post an interview with him on youtube and post a link here.  Otherwise stop talking about your fantasies.

I'd really like to stop talking about my fantasies, so sometime I will start, just so I can talk.

You don't need a Youtube interview. He is working through you right now, at the same time He gives you your freedom.

Cool

af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2017, 07:46:00 PM

I'd really like to stop talking about my fantasies, so sometime I will start, just so I can talk.

You don't need a Youtube interview. He is working through you right now, at the same time He gives you your freedom.

Cool

Sorry buddy.  No interview, he does not exist.

You said you found him.  Where is he hiding? In your day dreams?

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:32:57 AM

Cool

He's hiding in your soul... in all our souls. Acknowledge Him before He withdraws His Spirit from you, and you die in utter loneliness.

Cool

craked5

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 09:20:45 AM

Cool

Cool

Great.
So everything might exist.
Incredible.
Then it means we can't discuss anymore because there is nothing to argue on.
af_newbie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 11:03:33 AM

Cool

He's hiding in your soul... in all our souls. Acknowledge Him before He withdraws His Spirit from you, and you die in utter loneliness.

Cool

Admitting that he is imaginary is a first step in your recovery. Good luck.

gabmen

Activity: 1246

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 10:29:27 AM

Cool

Cool

Lol reading comments from you guys always makes my day with all these arguments whether God is real or not. Cheesy though I also don't think that any interview is needed. if you don't believe in a god then i'd take that as your own personal opinion and with respect Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rkat55

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 01:47:09 PM

If you don't believe, then don't believe. What is it to you if other people find solace and hope in scriptures?

No one can reconcile everything in the Bible that God did or what God does now. It's like ants trying to figure out how computers work.

I just don't see what is to gain by trying to take away people's hope. Maybe that's why God did do all that killing.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 01:58:05 PM

If you don't believe, then don't believe. What is it to you if other people find solace and hope in scriptures?

No one can reconcile everything in the Bible that God did or what God does now. It's like ants trying to figure out how computers work.

I just don't see what is to gain by trying to take away people's hope. Maybe that's why God did do all that killing.

Makes a lot of sense. This is why people are waging wars in the name of religion. I think we can all just live with the fact that people have different beliefs because we come from different cultures. There's no need to force another person to believe in your God or force yourself to meddle with people who believe in other gods.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:41:05 PM

So what is your theory about the creation of the earth? I am very curious to know and please show concrete evidence.

Is sure that Bible sometimes is very violent...

I deleted your second part, because it makes no sense  Cheesy

There is no such thing as "my theory" as i do not have it. Also definition of  "concrete evidence" may be different for you. Research, research, research.  Clear thinking, using common sense can help do the job.
If you are really truly curious, you will do your own research. You can start with fake moon landings and then come to the flat earth. Then maybe you will be ready to read the book of Enoch.

I wish you a fruitful journey.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

Cool

Cool

Be careful. You barely have the strength to live with Him holding you. When He lets go, you will be gone.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: