Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:37:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Jacques21

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:07:47 AM

I would hold them and see what happens. No point in selling them now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
edmundduke
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:12:08 PM

Do you guys think that it's better to hold on to KR? I'm gonna be earning 5KR per 3 days in this avatar campaign. I thought of selling them at the instant I get them. But it will only give me. 0.00025+. Should I hold on to this or nah?

Since the amount is so low i would suggest just holding on to them. Not really worth to sell at this point. Im guessing the price will be going up at some point (be it for a pump or steady growth).
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:55:53 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 01:08:38 PM by covertress

Do you guys think that it's better to hold on to KR? I'm gonna be earning 5KR per 3 days in this avatar campaign. I thought of selling them at the instant I get them. But it will only give me. 0.00025+. Should I hold on to this or nah?

Since the amount is so low i would suggest just holding on to them. Not really worth to sell at this point. Im guessing the price will be going up at some point (be it for a pump or steady growth).

I love this avatar campaign. Has anyone tried to scan the QR code yet?  Shocked Cheesy Grin Cool

motherfucker123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:14:03 PM

Using slutty behavior to pump coins? I guess it's kind of refreshing.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:42:48 PM

Using slutty behavior to pump coins? I guess it's kind of refreshing.

Don't worry about him. Unfortunately natural selection won't be doing anything with him. I apologize for his genes. He goes to every thread and does something like this:

There was a coin called CAIx long time ago that tried similar revenue sharing concept. At the end of the day it failed badly and a lot of people got burned. The same will happen to this one as revenue share is a flawed concept when it comes to crypto.

I looked at it briefly too....I can't see any similarities AT ALL....FUD?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.0

No He Is Just Another  

Wink

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 06:54:54 PM

I would hold them and see what happens. No point in selling them now.

Due to the limited supply of Krypton, I would say that the smart choice to make would be to hold onto your coins for long term. The rarity of KR will make it valuable at least, due to this factor and as long as there is enough interest in it. The amount of KR you earn now may seem small, but it may prove to be worth holding it in the near future.

As for me, I am just buying a little amount of KR each day and growing my stack for the future.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
covertress (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 09:02:43 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2016, 10:32:11 PM by covertress

Krypton is now testing Slack / irc integration from Sameroom.

Come to either room, irc #Kryptoncoin or Krypton's slack.

Whatever you say in irc now gets relayed to Krypton's slack and whatever is said in Krypton's slack #general channel gets relayed to irc #Kryptoncoin.

If you'd like an invite to Krypton's slack, click here >> slackinc955.azurewebsites.net/

A simple irc client is webchat, found here >> https://webchat.freenode.net/

Please come help us test this. We have two weeks to decide, before purchase, if it's what the community wants / needs.

Thanks. Cheesy

edit: all systems, go
RodArauj

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:13:45 AM

Krypton is now testing Slack / irc integration from Sameroom.

Come to either room, irc #Kryptoncoin or Krypton's slack.

Whatever you say in irc now gets relayed to Krypton's slack and whatever is said in Krypton's slack #general channel gets relayed to irc #Kryptoncoin.

If you'd like an invite to Krypton's slack, click here >> slackinc955.azurewebsites.net/

A simple irc client is webchat, found here >> https://webchat.freenode.net/

Please come help us test this. We have two weeks to decide, before purchase, if it's what the community wants / needs.

Thanks. Cheesy

edit: all systems, go

Hi how it gonna be the coin going to be only POW? POW + POS or 100% POS or DPOS?
shkbits

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:18:22 AM

Yobit is sooooo boring, can we have Bittrex Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
covertress (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:22:46 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 03:57:06 PM by covertress

Good Morning, Krypton!

I'd like to talk to you today about solo mining Krypton, since I've just learned how to myself.

I am miner.  Cheesy   (noob miner, so bear with me)

First of all, let me briefly explain my gear and what I had to do to get up and running.

The gpu I'm running is an NVIDIA GTX970M on an MSI GT72 laptop, with added cooling protection. I wouldn't recommend running a gpu on a laptop without cooling.

image h/t @ecco in slack

I'm not only new to mining, I'm also new to this laptop (3rd day) so, at first, I did not have the 'extra primo badass cooling system' turned on. After 1 hour of mining, I began to smell 'circuits' and immediately ceased. The system fan alone was not keeping up. So, I had some coffee (it was *early) and re-evaluated my situation. After the 2nd cup, I remembered to turn on the cooling system. (Note to self: don't ever do anything dangerous with your laptop before coffee.)

After restarting the mining with the cooling system, everything appears to be running fine. Smiley

Now, let me tell you how I got here...

1. I went to Krypton's website, http://Krypton.Rocks/mining/ and downloaded the ETH-miner.

2. I extracted the ETH-miner into my GKR directory.

This was no easy task on this new laptop with Norton antivirus pre-installed. Ugg! It kept telling me that there was a Trojan2 virus and kept preventing me from extracting the files, at first.

I spoke with RagingBull about this and he told me that, in addition to Norton, Chrome also does not play well with ETH-miner. :\

Only after disabling Norton, was I able to successfully extract and run ETH-miner, without it getting deleted each time I attempted to run it!  Roll Eyes

When I ran ETH-miner the first time, it returned the error, "missing MSVCP120.dll" and quit. Sad

Lucky for me @pltrdy from slack was wide awake in a later time zone than me and was able to point me to the fix. "Download Microsoft Visual c++ 2013 library, aka vcredist," he said. I found it from Microsoft here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

3. Next, I went to slack's #mining_discussions room where @cakes has left some excellent .bat files for running the 2 programs needed to mine KR, GKR and ETH-miner. Here they are the .bat files:

Code:
@echo off
color 0A
"gkr.exe" --rpc --maxpeers 100 console 2>kr.log

Save this as Start_GKR_RPC.bat and place it in your GKR folder.

Code:
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0  ---->>>  this line removed, see later post
@echo off
color 0A
"ethminer.exe" -G -F http://127.0.0.1:8888

Save this as Start_mining.bat and place it in your GKR folder. (Be sure to click 'all files' as the file type before saving, instead of .txt)

After testing Start_mining.bat with these new setx settings, I will update these .bat files the Krypton.Rocks mining page. Smiley

4. If you have not synced your KR QT wallet, do so now. *** Any KR mined before the wallet is fully synced are invalid and not spendable. ***

5. Now, from the GKR folder, click on the first .bat file, Start_GKR_RPC.bat . This will start GKR for mining. (You can also start this file from the command prompt.)

6. Next, from the GKR folder, click on the second .bat file,  Start_mining.bat . This will start your ETH-miner. (You can also start this file from the command prompt.)

ETH-miner will begin creating a DAG file. When this finishes, it will automatically begin mining. Cheesy

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   I'm mining! (Just like Bill Murray in 'What About Bob?"... saying, "I'm sailing!" lol)

So there you have it, my noob mining tale and how I got it all running.

It is entirely possible that I've misspoken the lingo since I've never mined before. If so, please forgive me and correct me. I don't mind. Wink

This tale of success is meant to help other noobs get up and running solo-mining KR.

Good luck, noobs!  Grin

If you get stuck, come to Krypton's slack and ask @cakes or @pltrdy for mining help.

Click here for a Krypton slack invite >> slackinc955.azurewebsites.net/

Happy Mining!

covertress, noob miner  Wink Cheesy Grin Cool

P.S. You can follow my progress on Krypon's Richlist. I'm #5.  http://gaiaplatform.com/kr/richlist.php
paijoe

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 01:59:22 PM

Good Morning, Krypton!

I'd like to talk to you today about solo mining Krypton, since I've just learned how to myself.

First of all, let me briefly explain my gear and what I had to do to get up and running.

The gpu I'm running is an NVIDIA GTX970M on an MSI GT72 laptop, with added cooling protection. I wouldn't recommend running a gpu on a laptop without cooling.

image h/t @ecco in slack

I'm not only new to mining, I'm also new to this laptop (3rd day) so, at first, I did not have the 'extra primo badass cooling system' turned on. After 1 hour of mining, I began to smell 'circuits' and immediately ceased. The system fan alone was not keeping up. So, I had some coffee (it was *early) and re-evaluated my situation. After the 2nd cup, I remembered to turn on the cooling system. (Note to self: don't ever do anything dangerous with your laptop before coffee.)

After restarting the mining with the cooling system, everything appears to be running fine. Smiley

1. I went to Krypton's website, http://Krypton.Rocks/mining/ and downloaded the ETH-miner.

This was no easy task on this new laptop with Norton antivirus pre-installed. Ugg! It kept telling me that there was a Trojan2 virus and kept preventing me from extracting the files, at first.

I spoke with RagingBull about this and he told me that, in addition to Norton, Chrome also does not play well with ETH-miner. :\

Only after disabling Norton, was I able to successfully extract and run ETH-miner, without it getting deleted each time I attempted to run it!  Roll Eyes

When I ran ETH-miner the first time, it returned the error, "missing MSVCP120.dll" and quit. Sad

Lucky for me @pltrdy from slack was wide awake in a later time zone than me and was able to point me to the fix. "Download Microsoft Visual c++ 2013 library, aka vcredist," he said. I found it from Microsoft here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

3. Next, I went to slack's #mining_discussions room where @cakes has left some excellent .bat files for running the 2 programs needed to mine KR, GKR and ETH-miner. Here they are the .bat files:

Code:
@echo off
color 0A

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
@echo off
color 0A

Save this as Start_mining.bat and place it in your GKR folder. (Be sure to click 'all files' as the file type before saving, instead of .txt)

After testing Start_mining.bat with these new setx settings, I will update these .bat files the Krypton.Rocks mining page. Smiley

4. If you have not synced your KR QT wallet, do so now. *** Any KR mined before the wallet is fully synced are invalid and not spendable. ***

5. Now, from the GKR folder, click on the first .bat file, Start_GKR_RPC.bat . This will start GKR for mining. (You can also start this file from the command prompt.)

6. Next, from the GKR folder, click on the second .bat file,  Start_mining.bat . This will start your ETH-miner. (You can also start this file from the command prompt.)

ETH-miner will begin creating a DAG file. When this finishes, it will automatically begin mining. Cheesy

wweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   I'm mining! (Just like Bill Murray in 'What About Bob?"... saying, "I'm sailing!" lol)

It is entirely possible that I've misspoken the lingo since I've never mined before. If so, please forgive me and correct me. I don't mind. Wink

This tale of success is meant to help other noobs get up and running solo-mining KR.

Good luck, noobs!  Grin

If you get stuck, come to Krypton's slack and ask @cakes or @pltrdy for mining help.

Happy Mining!

P.S. You can follow my progress on Krypon's Richlist. I'm #5.  http://gaiaplatform.com/kr/richlist.php

OMG LOL
i'm #86  Cheesy

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:06:15 PM

Good Morning, Krypton!

image h/t @ecco in slack

Code:
@echo off
color 0A

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
@echo off
color 0A

Good luck, noobs!  Grin

Happy Mining!

OMG.... It is too forced to work!  Grin
covertress (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:25:59 PM

OMG.... It is too forced to work!  Grin

I think you're right... changing this:   setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1

Was working fine until I added the setx commands.
covertress (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:40:42 PM

OMG.... It is too forced to work!  Grin

I think you're right... changing this:   setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 1

Was working fine until I added the setx commands.

Nope. Removing this line entirely.

Per @pltrdy: "The GPU 64bits is useless in our case.
That would be to force GPU to use 64bits addresses. Its usefull to use more than 4G RAM (as 32bits can only addresse 4G RAM), in our case the DAG is <2G, i dont rlly understand what a 64bits pointer could change"
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:40:37 PM

Block   Finder   Time   Actual Shares
289901   unknown   04/21/2016 15:39:02      0
289898   unknown   04/21/2016 15:38:21      0
289890   unknown   04/21/2016 15:35:17      0
289886   unknown   04/21/2016 15:34:04      0
289881   unknown   04/21/2016 15:31:14      0
289880   unknown   04/21/2016 15:30:58      0
289878   unknown   04/21/2016 15:30:31      0
289873   unknown   04/21/2016 15:29:58      0
289872   unknown   04/21/2016 15:29:57      0
289865   unknown   04/21/2016 15:26:44           0

What's going on?

1      anonymous   33,554   0.000
2      pappydeez   26,844   0.000
3      dayton   11,185   0.000
4      Pasha   2,237   0.000

No one's receiving any shares or KR
covertress (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:00:43 PM

Block   Finder   Time   Actual Shares
289901   unknown   04/21/2016 15:39:02      0
289898   unknown   04/21/2016 15:38:21      0
289890   unknown   04/21/2016 15:35:17      0
289886   unknown   04/21/2016 15:34:04      0
289881   unknown   04/21/2016 15:31:14      0
289880   unknown   04/21/2016 15:30:58      0
289878   unknown   04/21/2016 15:30:31      0
289873   unknown   04/21/2016 15:29:58      0
289872   unknown   04/21/2016 15:29:57      0
289865   unknown   04/21/2016 15:26:44           0

What's going on?

If you refresh the KR pool page at suprnova, you'll notice their message in the upper right of your screen.

Suprnova is investigating backend issues. Your shares are safe. This happens occasionally.

I have PMed ocminer to reset it.
cakes

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:26:16 PM

What's going on?

It happens from time to time but you're still receiving full shares. Once the backend issues are fixed all the coins mined during that period will hit almost instantly. One time suprnova was freaking out about me doing a withdrawal because about 50+ coins hit almost instantly and the maximum recommended held in pool is 20.
philakone

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:27:41 PM

Good to know. Thank you.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:41:52 PM

What's going on?

It happens from time to time but you're still receiving full shares. Once the backend issues are fixed all the coins mined during that period will hit almost instantly. One time suprnova was freaking out about me doing a withdrawal because about 50+ coins hit almost instantly and the maximum recommended held in pool is 20.

The "freaking out" message is just a reminder not to hold big balances on the pool.

KR has fast blocks. Sometimes the poolserver falls behind in allocating shares and payouts so quickly. That's why you see 0s, or null/unknown where the blockfinder's account name should be. No big deal, happens all the time, but especially so with altcoins that generate more than 1 block per 60 seconds.

twitter.com/notsofast
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:34:16 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 11:16:34 PM by Rumhurius

Good Morning, Krypton!

image h/t @ecco in slack

Code:
@echo off
color 0A

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0  ---->>>  this line removed, see later post
@echo off
color 0A

Good luck, noobs!  Grin

Happy Mining!

Poor Laptop.

Amazing read and very funny on top of that.

You should build a real desktop Rig to mine some Krypton, maybe even mining eth and quickflip for some Krypton if its more profitable.

Noobtress ;P

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: