Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:09:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Krypton, KR - BaaS Corp & Open Source, Public Blockchain for Business/IoT  (Read 167783 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:51:05 AM

BitcoinTalk does not allow contests or giveaways...  Tongue

... but, Twitter does.   Wink Cheesy Cool

https://twitter.com/covertress/status/785560215311835136

Cool contest!

I just entered hoping to win my 1st ever crypto contest lol This is a cool way to get people engaged and active in the KR community.

Good luck to everyone who has entered and if not you still have plenty of time to enter so get your wallet screenshots in.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
covertress (OP)

Activity: 694
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 03:02:56 PM

The KR swap from the old, ETH-based, PoW blockchain to the new PoS blockchain ends in 6 days.

Hurry!

Swap Instructions:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BTnS_8YilO0HImQd41Z3F0ZmKpYvhota8MzJ8tZkPpY/edit?usp=sharing
covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 05:03:41 PM

Krypton's story told by BBC News

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37307826
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:51:54 PM

** Krypton has not given up on Yobit although they have not replied to our repeated requests to swap KR. Krypton will not burn the remaining unswapped coins until Yobit has been contacted and agrees to swap.

I've not had a response to one of my tickets in over 6 months, you'll be lucky to hear anything from them and if you do it will likely be gibberish.

I have some kr at yobit thankfully not much.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 04:54:58 AM

Krypton's story told by BBC News

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-37307826

In a way this is good news as it does help get the word out about Krypton. And with something bad like the attack on Krypton has turned into a positive plus free advertising exposure on a popular site such as the bbc.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 03:22:03 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 03:35:29 PM by drays

** Krypton has not given up on Yobit although they have not replied to our repeated requests to swap KR. Krypton will not burn the remaining unswapped coins until Yobit has been contacted and agrees to swap.

I've not had a response to one of my tickets in over 6 months, you'll be lucky to hear anything from them and if you do it will likely be gibberish.

There is a perfectly good way to swap coins at Yobit (100% tested and working), if devs are willing to do so. I have tried to explain corertress how to do that, but it turned out to be a hard task... Probably she is exhausted after fighting with both hurricane and hackers... Roll Eyes

If you wish, I can explain it to you (it's pretty simple), hope you could 'translate' it to devs.

Truly saying, I would probably even offer a small bounty to the brave man who could understand this simple procedure (that's easy part), and explain it to covertress so she understands it too (that's the hard part).

The main point I want to stress here is: if devs indeed want to help their community with Yobit swap, there is a way.

... this space is not for rent ...
covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:35:44 PM

There is a perfectly good way to swap coins at Yobit (100% tested and working), if devs are willing to do so. I have tried to explain corertress how to do that, but it turned out to be a hard task... Probably she is exhausted after fighting with both hurricane and hackers... Roll Eyes

If you wish, I can explain it to you (it's pretty simple), hope you could 'translate' it to devs.

Truly saying, I would probably even offer a small bounty to the brave man who could understand this simple procedure (that's easy part), and explain it to covertress so she understands it too (that's the hard part).

The main point I want to stress here is: if devs indeed want to help their community with Yobit swap, there is a way.

THERE IS NO WORKABLE WAY TO DO A YOBIT SWAP

KR Yobit accounts are locked for withdrawal/deposit.

drays, just because you can transfer KR within Yobit, between your own account and Yobit codes, does not mean that those KR can be received in another account. If you don't believe me, try sending a Yobit code to a friend.

Now, quit wasting my time (or see pic above.) This is no manipulation of mine nor Krypton's. If you still cannot understand this and have a gripe, file a support ticket with Yobit. And please, quit trolling my inbox with this asinine request.

Unless Yobit agrees to a swap, any KR you own there will be lost.

Sorry for your loss.
shinohai

Activity: 267
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:29:23 PM

drays, just because you can transfer KR within Yobit, between your own account and Yobit codes, does not mean that those KR can be received in another account. If you don't believe me, try sending a Yobit code to a friend.

Now, quit wasting my time (or see pic above.) This is no manipulation of mine nor Krypton's. If you still cannot understand this and have a gripe, file a support ticket with Yobit. And please, quit trolling my inbox with this asinine request.

Unless Yobit agrees to a swap, any KR you own there will be lost.

Sorry for your loss.

This is the greatest thing I have seen all day. Thank you covertress.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:15:37 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 11:29:23 PM by drays

Sure, I will try that, and inform you and everyone here about the result! As I already told you once, I have  created KR Yobit code on one of my Yobit accounts, and successfully redeemed it on my second unrelated Yobit account. To me, this 100% proves it is possible to transfer KR to another account on Yobit. But if you necessarily need me to try to send fund to another person, I will do that.

Hold the gun, covertress, don't shoot until I complete this  Grin

Guys, Anyone from Krypton community, anyone here wants to get free KR on Yobit, and at the same time prove the funds at Yobit could be saved? Please drop me a PM, and I will send you KR Yobit code to redeem! I suppose it should be interesting for you to test this, right? C'mon guys, let's do it!

If there will be no one responding, I will ask one of my friends to test this with me.

covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:30:06 PM

Sure, I will try that, and inform you and everyone here about the result! As I already told you once, I have  created KR Yobit code on one of my Yobit accounts, and successfully redeemed it on my second unrelated Yobit account. To me, this 100% proves it is possible to transfer KR to another account on Yobit. But if you necessarily need me to try to send fund to another person, I will do that.

Guys, Anyone from Krypton community, anyone here wants to get free KR on Yobit? Please drop me a PM, and I will send you KR Yobit code to redeem! I suppose it should be interesting for you to test this, right?

If there will be no one responding, I will ask one of my friends to test this with me.

shinohai

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:37:27 PM

Guys, Anyone from Krypton community, anyone here wants to get free KR on Yobit? Please drop me a PM, and I will send you KR Yobit code to redeem! I suppose it should be interesting for you to test this, right?

Here covertress, you might the 64 pack for this one:

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:39:24 PM

Covertress, remove this idiotic picture. Yo are good at finding memes, I am good at logical analysis instead.

It's not yet clear who is the idiot here. We will find out soon.

And please tell your shill to shut up.

Guys, speak up. I still hope there are real rationally thinking people here, but not only shills.

covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:47:13 PM

Covertress, remove this idiotic picture. It's not yet clear who is the idiot here. We will find out soon.

waits for it

shinohai

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:52:22 PM

Covertress, remove this idiotic picture. Yo are good at finding memes, I am good at logical analysis instead.

Guys, speak up. I still hope there are real rationally thinking people here, but not only shills.

If you were any good at all at "logical analysis" you could surely process what has been said to you 1000 times already.  Roll Eyes

Not a shill, I'm just here for the lulz. We already laugh at you daily in other forums.

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 12:00:28 AM

*loses his shit*

THERES 64 CRAYONS BOXES?!?!?!?!

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:03:48 AM

If you were any good at all at "logical analysis" you could surely process what has been said to you 1000 times already.  Roll Eyes

Not a shill, I'm just here for the lulz. We already laugh at you daily in other forums.

Kid, I am not one whom you can confuse by your ungrounded statements. No sensible argument was ever given by covertress, except just attempts to prove me wrong by meaningless statements and pictures. I am a developer myself, have an education far superior to yours, and managing multiple full-time employees, so I know what I tell.

You are here for the lulz, that's ok, but would be nice if you let others speak. I still hope to meet a real community member here, who would try to understand what we are talking about, but not only want to 'lulz'.

Take care.

covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:04:28 AM

*loses his shit*

frostminer! really!?!  Tongue

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Crayola_crayon_colors

btw, kinda fond of "inchworm green."  Cool
shinohai

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:05:40 AM

*loses his shit*

Not only that, for the special children there are 120 BOXES!!!!

I'm partial to periwinkle, ask covertress for details.

frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 12:08:29 AM

Life has meaning now!

Almost 8 bits of color!
Thats 2 bits more than your monitor can display, shino  Cool

covertress (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:11:17 AM

*loses his shit*

Not only that, for the special children there are 120 BOXES!!!!

I'm partial to periwinkle, ask covertress for details.

i like ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅((>
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: