Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:35:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans too risky?  (Read 67063 times)
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:17:37 AM

Yes online lending is very very risky for your security and real life identity because you we provide your all info and documents to get loan not knowing what is the collateral of your credits. If you cannot pay for that maybe the loaner will do something bad to your identity and he will get loan to another site credited to your name Will that's very bad.

I think its a two security deal. There are bogus loaners and lenders. But most bogus dealers are the debtor. It's common from low ranking accounts.
Loans can be risky because if you do not know how to pay it back and if you are not being able to pay it back you will be in some trouble.
You should only take a loan when you are going to purchase something important.

Well before taking some deals, you must already know what kind of deal you're getting into. It's not a good reason to say that you don't know how to pay loans.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:36:04 AM

Loans can be risky because if you do not know how to pay it back and if you are not being able to pay it back you will be in some trouble.
loan, I think it's very risky. give a loan to someone will be very difficult to return. you may be hard to collect your money repopulating it more if you are new you know and irresponsible. better not to lend. especially if you're the one who borrowed. it will be very difficult to restore if you do not prepare for that. belongings or your name will be on sale because they can not pay it

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:25:26 AM

loan, I think it's very risky. give a loan to someone will be very difficult to return. you may be hard to collect your money repopulating it more if you are new you know and irresponsible. better not to lend. especially if you're the one who borrowed. it will be very difficult to restore if you do not prepare for that. belongings or your name will be on sale because they can not pay it

One more problem is if borrower that didnt pay will be the one spreading that you are the scam one. Telling people that he already paid for a lie that would make him right. Too much greed this days.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:42:28 AM

Loans are always risking and are always going to be risky. Otherwise, why are they called loans? Especially if you are seeking to lend out with a lot of interest, you are definitely going to be carrying a lot of risks on your shoulders.

I suggest that you just hold the bitcoins for now, for future price increases.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Jeraerid

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:02:35 AM

Yeah loans can be risky and do not suggest anyone to take one because you will always have to pay back more then that you have loaned.
So it is better to save money and then buy the thing that you want to buy.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:35:21 AM

Yeah loans can be risky and do not suggest anyone to take one because you will always have to pay back more then that you have loaned.
I dont agree with you at all.
Saving money isnt the right thing to do,i always do (from my weekly btc earnings) 45% save 45% invest 10% and it's a good plan,saving all is useless plan actually.
Loan's is a great  idea if you are smart and:
1)always pick collateral
2)always pick really trust-worthy person which you are sure they won't scam you!
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:40:52 AM

I know that people give out loans but what's up with people no returning what they borrowed?? I want to know this because I might give out loans myself and I want to know what to watch out for... I have ~800 BTC at the moment and would it be a bad idea to start loaning? I bought my BTC back in 2010 mid August January(when it was about $0.07 per BTC) and I noticed the price went up a ton! Also what would be some other way to grow my BTC? Any ideas on what I should do?
Lol I don't believe a word you say about your bitcoin holdings, no offense.  And what's up with people not returning what they borrow?  Hello, are you new to the world?  It's greed and dishonesty.  I assume you're probably not new to this forum either.
LOL, I agree with you and the story that the guy is saying seems hard to believe however I agree about greed and dishonesty as roots of not paying the debts.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:31:18 AM

The lenders are the ones that are always at risk of losing money, no need to go further but example here in bitcointalk.org if you are not familiar with the users here and not making thorough research like if the Bitcoin address where funds will be sent is connected to any known scammer or check the history of the borrower, lender may lose money instead of gaining profits.

Yeah, those lenders are always at risk on this kind of service. But it is always been good to do such conditions that is always in favor of yours if you are a lender.
But of course don't take too much advantage about it so that borrower is not going to struggle about it.
Certainly the lenders should not make the borrowers struggle to pay back the money. We shouldn't act like the banks !!!! Yaa loans are risky for the lenders so, they should only loan a trusted person and guarantee some liability. Lending a big sum of money is never a good idea anyway.
expert4knowledge

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:10:58 PM

The lenders are the ones that are always at risk of losing money, no need to go further but example here in bitcointalk.org if you are not familiar with the users here and not making thorough research like if the Bitcoin address where funds will be sent is connected to any known scammer or check the history of the borrower, lender may lose money instead of gaining profits.
But they are enough because scammers are always starting their scams from one point so unless you get a collateral do not start this.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:56:27 PM

Yeah loan is too risky but You can give loans but you should do it only for short period. I mean giving bitcoins on loan for as long as 1 year would not be a wise decision because of its volatile nature. Keep your interest rates low and time period short.Also do not loan huge amount.
expert4knowledge

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:37:06 PM

Yeah loan is too risky but You can give loans but you should do it only for short period. I mean giving bitcoins on loan for as long as 1 year would not be a wise decision because of its volatile nature. Keep your interest rates low and time period short.Also do not loan huge amount.

But it seems that the most risk for giving loan is the intention for not paying back those loans which needs collateral or other things.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:29:27 PM

If you can get collateral, then it will protect you some. The problem with collateral is that now you have something (like an account) that you don't really want and have to sell to get your money back.
I think accounts should not be a collateral since that kind of collateral can be an advantage if you are giving a loan. Like for example when someone wants to sell his account but no one wants to buy then they will just go to you to take a loan and give their account as collateral, it means they can easily get rid of their account.
klach

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:36:04 PM

always loans are risky and with bitcoin it is more because you don't know who you are giving that amount and you have no garantis in that
sallymeeh27

Activity: 210

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:21:31 PM

Loans maybe too risky it depends upon where are you going to use or spend them. This maybe difficult for me to pay if I will use this by bitcoin unless for buy and sell but it will be a win win process. Loans in real life out of bitcoin is very useful but it depends on being smart and how you will used them. I have to make sure that if ever I file for loans and it has returns so that you will be able to pay at the right time. It is not good to have charges its another part of wasting your money better make it on time.

Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:55:19 PM

I guess so, but it all depends on the people who want to borrow it, sometimes there are people who just want to have the money, so he must ask for a loan from you, but they do not want to replace.
Loaning is not a bad thing but only if you are sure that you are going to be able to pay it back because if not then you should not loan.
Especially when you are trying to loan from a bank if you are not able to pay it back they will not even loan you the money.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:00:25 PM

I guess so, but it all depends on the people who want to borrow it, sometimes there are people who just want to have the money, so he must ask for a loan from you, but they do not want to replace.
Loaning is not a bad thing but only if you are sure that you are going to be able to pay it back because if not then you should not loan.
Especially when you are trying to loan from a bank if you are not able to pay it back they will not even loan you the money.
If you are a borrower that has the willingness to pay then you are very welcome client but for lenders they will be having a hard time to collect loans from a scammer because they don't have a good collateral that could pay off the loans which makes lending is very risky.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:53:28 PM

It depends for which purpose you are taking loan, if you are taking loan for gambling and think that you will give back that money to the concerned person then it is very risky because in gambling there is 70-80 % chance of loosing your money. And if you are taking  loan for trading or other person then it is as much risky as for gambling.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:02:31 PM

It's really risky getting involved in the loans game in crypto. All of the attempts I've seen thus far (like BTCJam and so on) have been mostly a failure because people is defaulting left and right and nothing happens, so people just get stop giving loans since it's pretty much like a gamble. Even the guys that got A+ level of certification somehow still defaulted. Im not saying 100% is a scam but a lot of people default.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:01:11 AM

It's really risky getting involved in the loans game in crypto. All of the attempts I've seen thus far (like BTCJam and so on) have been mostly a failure because people is defaulting left and right and nothing happens, so people just get stop giving loans since it's pretty much like a gamble. Even the guys that got A+ level of certification somehow still defaulted. Im not saying 100% is a scam but a lot of people default.
If people default in real life having a good collateralize loans how much more in the internet, and that fact that we are loaning a currency that has not been regulated, it is really hard for the lenders to claim or make necessary action to collect the amount release, in addition we cannot use it in the court to sue the borrower.
elobizph

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:07:06 AM

Yeah, loaner was too risky but you cannot know it if you cannot try, because they had a lot of people who needs loan for personal interest like starting of business, thats why you need to take the risk. they have also a lot of people that trusted they thats why you need to trust and the other people trusted back to you. you need to beome an open minded regarding to the situation you have, to achieve your goal in life.,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: