Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans too risky?  (Read 67063 times)
severaldetails

Activity: 959
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:16:46 PM

Loaning is a risky thing. Especially with bitcoin and the anonymity of the wallet owner.
The chances of being scamed are here higher than anywhere else.
So either you know the guy you are giving the coins in person (and trust him), or you get some kind of collateral that is worth more than the amount you give away.
In every other scenario I would be too afraid not to see my coins again.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:48:50 AM

of course the loan will be at risk because not everyone has the honesty and you will not know their purpose? so keep careful when you want to lend money to someone

For me if you really don't need to loan because your reason is just for your entertainment or anything that is not a valid reason for it. Then it is better if you are just going to keep quiet and you are not going to borrow anymore because that is just going to put you in debt after you enjoyed the money you borrowed when paying time is come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:33:41 AM

For me if you really don't need to loan because your reason is just for your entertainment or anything that is not a valid reason for it. Then it is better if you are just going to keep quiet and you are not going to borrow anymore because that is just going to put you in debt after you enjoyed the money you borrowed when paying time is come.

Thats a good advice. As possible, lending is not a good idea unless it is very necessary to your needs. Its too risky to loans someone, whom yo know only i forum I mean no physical contact or meet each other.

I wonder why btcjam is in lending business and it seems they are ok, how much the payment rate?

Open for Campaigns
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:25:14 AM

Thats a good advice. As possible, lending is not a good idea unless it is very necessary to your needs. Its too risky to loans someone, whom yo know only i forum I mean no physical contact or meet each other.

I wonder why btcjam is in lending business and it seems they are ok, how much the payment rate?
Having a good capital, you can start a real lending business in your place but never do it online, when you do that in your place it is less risky as you can do things that would ensure that you borrower will be able to repay the loan, you can require your applicants to comply with the requirement prior releasing a loan that you cannot do it online.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:40:32 AM

I also think that loans can be pretty risky sometimes but it depends most of the time on the situation that you are in. If you take a loan but you know that you can pay it back then no problem.
What I do not understand is when people take a loan to go out and gamble.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:07:18 AM

I also think that loans can be pretty risky sometimes but it depends most of the time on the situation that you are in. If you take a loan but you know that you can pay it back then no problem.
There are no problem if you can pay it but what if not like you said that some people just making loan to gamble .Maybe that was their last chance to get some money to have and to gamble. That kind of people will dont have the right to make a loan in any especially if he doesn't have a job or a business to pay for his loan.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:22:23 AM

It depends on the following factors:

1. The purpose for your funds - what do you want to do with the money - debt consolidation, big purchase, business loan, medical expenses, credit card refinancing etc.
2. Amount of BTC you want to borrow.
3. The term for your loan.

Based on this conditions interest rate is calculated and may vary.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:55:37 AM

Having a good capital, you can start a real lending business in your place but never do it online, when you do that in your place it is less risky as you can do things that would ensure that you borrower will be able to repay the loan, you can require your applicants to comply with the requirement prior releasing a loan that you cannot do it online.

Well starting a lending business is really hard enough because there are a lot of people that is going to make application just for you to lend them and if they are not going to pass your requirements or qualification you are going to reject them. And there are borrowers when they are rejected they are going to hate the lenders.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:47:04 PM

This things is really risky if you are going to invest or trade the whole 800 bitcoin ? in just two days hahaha possible that you are going to scam by some investment website because if you do invest half of your bitcoin well thats not a good idea try to gambling if you want too.
I can make 10% profit in two days, but not from whole 800 BTC, it is too much. So you have excellent opportunity to make good and fast profit from your Bitcoins.  Wink
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:09:19 PM

Well starting a lending business is really hard enough because there are a lot of people that is going to make application just for you to lend them and if they are not going to pass your requirements or qualification you are going to reject them. And there are borrowers when they are rejected they are going to hate the lenders.
Well hating  lenders would be a normal thing especially when you are  a borrower and  the lendor  doesnt  grant your request  for  sure you would be mad  and even  curse  him  but   we cant blame him  because  there are  requirements and   qualification that you should able you to pass  for you  to be selected or granted  to a loan.

spofas

Activity: 261
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 03:52:28 PM

Only place where I'd feel confortable lending BTC is on Poloniex to be honest.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:01:12 PM

I have also seen that a lot when people take loan giving something as collateral and go for gambling without thinking that they might lose the amount in gambling without making any profits and then they wont be able to repay the loan and will lose their thing kept as a collateral.
rockstar338

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:42:29 PM

Never mind lending in the bitcoin world because there is no guarantee that you will be profitable with your business operation. Most of the collateral offered are just a certain account which does not equate the value of loans.

Some might pay but others will not bother, so in overall it is not profitable.
cleverlittleme

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:40:09 PM

Loaning means trust.
I don't have that in online businesses.
Giving money to people you do not know you will sooner or hit find a foul apple.
My guess is it will happen rather sooner than later.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:13:57 PM

Loan if given to known person would be less risky as compare to given to unknown. Also if you use the escrow service or the middle man who know both the parties than it should be less risk and could be easily given.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:29:47 PM

Loans still risky method for both partners , because if you get the loan you have to make sure to pay it back with the interest in the exact date, and that's not available always for everyone. If you give the loan there is a risk you dont get your money back, even if you used escrow and get a collateral.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:06:59 PM

Loans are risky especially when you give them without using escrow nor valid collateral, or when you give a loan of a big amount.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:24:39 PM

Loans still risky method for both partners , because if you get the loan you have to make sure to pay it back with the interest in the exact date, and that's not available always for everyone. If you give the loan there is a risk you dont get your money back, even if you used escrow and get a collateral.
yeah there are risks on both sides, but I think there is a greater risk to the lender. because the borrower will only earn interest while the lender may lose money when borrowers vague and did not pay their debts, so better use of high assurance
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:04:56 AM

yeah there are risks on both sides, but I think there is a greater risk to the lender. because the borrower will only earn interest while the lender may lose money when borrowers vague and did not pay their debts, so better use of high assurance
In online loaning system I do not see any risk on the part of the borrower, the lender will bear the risk alone as when the lender release the amount of loan to the borrower, the borrower has the choice not to pay of not because there are no legal responsibility if he fails to pay his loan.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
PokerDiceMan

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:25:28 AM

if loan not risk
but your lending your bitcoin or your money is very high risk

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: