Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans too risky?  (Read 67061 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:10:34 PM

Yes loans are not only risky, but very stupid because when it comes to deflationary currency, if the value goes up people stop actually paying their loans back. Unless you have a good amount of collateral, it isnt worth it. Even then its questionable.
In online transactions, yeah loan is too much risky because there's a possibility that you lend money or bitcoin was not pay back. Not like in commercial banks that before you lend a money you just need to submit your all information, you just need to follow the rules of the owners and especially there was a collateral needed. While in online it was hard to get the original information of the people due to some of them were using dummy accounts.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:21:50 PM

Loans are definitely too risky specially when you cannot even pay or you do not have the capacity to pay Or there are instances that when you applied for a loan you have a stable job to compensate the loan but suddenly you lost your job that is so unexpected and it is hard to know until when we are going to have our regular job. It is better to save than to apply for a loan because it is indeed too risky.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sklogw

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:22:32 PM

Yea could be, but everything contains risk.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:53:28 PM

Loans are definitely too risky specially when you cannot even pay or you do not have the capacity to pay Or there are instances that when you applied for a loan you have a stable job to compensate the loan but suddenly you lost your job that is so unexpected and it is hard to know until when we are going to have our regular job. It is better to save than to apply for a loan because it is indeed too risky.
If I take loan when I am in desperate need of money I don't think the possibilities that I may not able to pay due to unforeseen problems.
The risk is on the lender because if we cannot pay they cannot just file a case especially in crypto where there is no KYC conducted and with that
borrower can just disappear without any legal liability.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tengek37

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:47:00 AM

To get something no one has no risk. If we can manage the risk then the risk will be an opportunity that we can use so that we can get as much profit as possible to cover the initial capital of our loan.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:53:05 AM

To get something no one has no risk. If we can manage the risk then the risk will be an opportunity that we can use so that we can get as much profit as possible to cover the initial capital of our loan.

Every transaction always takes a risk,like making bigger loans of money,we can not blame them because they want it so badly like emergency purposes even its interest is too high.If we just have a good government that really focuses on our daily needs maybe people doesnt need to loan big money but sadly governments do some corruptions.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:43:06 AM

Well firstly, I don't believe that you have ~800 btc. Cause a pic doesn't prove anything for me, especially when the world is filled with treacherous cunts. Comeback with better proof man. BTW giving out loans is not a problem till you get a collateral ,if you're going to give loan without collateral then loans are very very risky. That's the basic common sense, isn't it?

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:36:30 PM

Loaning is very risky, but many companies will be lending money with bitcoin, I believe it may be an official transaction like banks, but this innovation will be in the near future.
Yes because if once you will take the lone and will hold the lone for the long time then buy the bitcoin at the low price and in the future you will be able to pay the lone and will get the profit too, the worth of the bitcoin is getting high and holding of the bitcoin is the best thing ever the people who have become the bitcoin user just in the short time are the lucky people so buy today and get the profit.
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

I know that people give out loans but what's up with people no returning what they borrowed?? I want to know this because I might give out loans myself and I want to know what to watch out for... I have ~800 BTC at the moment and would it be a bad idea to start loaning? I bought my BTC back in 2010 mid August January(when it was about $0.07 per BTC) and I noticed the price went up a ton! Also what would be some other way to grow my BTC? Any ideas on what I should do?

Something I should have added my friend was doing something you guys call "mining" I am very knew to the bitcoin world even though I have had them for a long time. I bought these bitcoin from him because he needed to sell them, my financial advisor has told me that the longer I wait the more return I would get so I told him hold the account for 5 years and ill see where I am... So last July I had gotten my account back, did a bunch of research then found you guys. So I came here to post a few posts and for everyone skeptical this is the proof https://gyazo.com/ee99cef712e9b72f03a3e8e870c33624

lol, You have 800 Bitcoins and still you don't know what to do with it?
Why you want to lend your Bitcoins and want to increase in that way? Instead you can invest your Bitcoins in property and then sell it after some time?
There are many alternatives but you are going to select Lending.

Lending is save if you ask the borrower for some collateral if he/she provide collateral equivalent to the amount of the Bitcoins you are lending then Lending is not risky at all.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:58:49 PM

Yes loan is highly risky when you are in crises it will ruin you completely. As if we come to the definition of loan it is the debt of loaner towards loaned and there will also interest involved. There are so many types of loan and the simple loan term used in banks.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:28:10 PM

i don't know what you says true or not but i would say yes loan is too risky because some people will run when they did a loan and don't repay the money and my suggest is if someone else asking for loan to you better only give a loan with collateral

Yes I am so much agreed that loans is too risky, actually, as much as you can stop yourself in loaning system never apply in loans system.
And I'm curious only if you are loaning here in any exchange or what what kind of collateral that they are going to require for the borrowers.?
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:33:29 PM

i don't know what you says true or not but i would say yes loan is too risky because some people will run when they did a loan and don't repay the money and my suggest is if someone else asking for loan to you better only give a loan with collateral

Yes I am so much agreed that loans is too risky, actually, as much as you can stop yourself in loaning system never apply in loans system.
And I'm curious only if you are loaning here in any exchange or what what kind of collateral that they are going to require for the borrowers.?

What do you mean here in any exchange? because as far as i know many offered their own account for the collateral or any account, altcoins that will have a good price to be able to loan. It was risky but if you can pay there's nothing wrong and if not better to not make loans again.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:38:21 PM

Everything that money involves are always risky.no matter how legit it is as long money involves ,always be careful.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

Everything that money involves are always risky.no matter how legit it is as long money involves ,always be careful.

Especially cryptocurrency loans, usually loans around here cost a lot of money to get. It will even be a lot more expensive than a credit card late fees which is already high by a lot of standards. I guess it is all hinged upon the fact that cryptocurrency does profit by a lot and the growth rate each year is pretty high and would exceed even the high interest rates around here.
wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:37:31 PM

If you have a lot of spare money can use for loans, you can use that amount to create loans through exchange services instead of direct with high risk. That is the reason Poloniex exchange is one of large exchange in the cryptocurrency markets because it has this function. You can create loans easily without any risk because Poloniex will help you guaranteed your capital.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
bilyones

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:46:06 PM

again it depends on your risk appetite if you can handle the payments to be made every interval of time then grab a loan why because it will boost your leverage on your business plans and you can manage things well while on the latter if you cannot don't get a loan its like swallowing a poison to kill your self
Thecubus

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

It depends on you if you can pay it back easily than you can do it but if it is hard to pay the loan back i would not suggest to take a loan but just to earn bitcoins through here and other wesbites.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:28:15 PM

I know that people give out loans but what's up with people no returning what they borrowed?? I want to know this because I might give out loans myself and I want to know what to watch out for... I have ~800 BTC at the moment and would it be a bad idea to start loaning? I bought my BTC back in 2010 mid August January(when it was about $0.07 per BTC) and I noticed the price went up a ton! Also what would be some other way to grow my BTC? Any ideas on what I should do?

Something I should have added my friend was doing something you guys call "mining" I am very knew to the bitcoin world even though I have had them for a long time. I bought these bitcoin from him because he needed to sell them, my financial advisor has told me that the longer I wait the more return I would get so I told him hold the account for 5 years and ill see where I am... So last July I had gotten my account back, did a bunch of research then found you guys. So I came here to post a few posts and for everyone skeptical this is the proof https://gyazo.com/ee99cef712e9b72f03a3e8e870c33624

I don't think so. It actually depends on the interest of your loan. It will only get risky once you agreed that the interest of your loan is high. In order for us to have a safe loan, then we need to search for a loaning company or services that doesn't cut too much interest in our loan. That's my opinion. Smiley
kateryana81

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:15:01 PM

Well firstly, I don't believe that you have ~800 btc. Cause a pic doesn't prove anything for me, especially when the world is filled with treacherous cunts. Comeback with better proof man. BTW giving out loans is not a problem till you get a collateral ,if you're going to give loan without collateral then loans are very very risky. That's the basic common sense, isn't it?
That is so true. A picture proves nothing in this world of advance technology. Anyone can do such uploads. We have a lot of software’s from simple o complex ones that are just used for designing. If we talk about loans, the lender must have some tool to make his loan secure. Otherwise, borrower can flee away with the money and nobody can accuse him without any proof. Yeah that is common sense.
Lumada

Activity: 520

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:09:14 PM

That is so true. A picture proves nothing in this world of advance technology. Anyone can do such uploads. We have a lot of software’s from simple o complex ones that are just used for designing. If we talk about loans, the lender must have some tool to make his loan secure. Otherwise, borrower can flee away with the money and nobody can accuse him without any proof. Yeah that is common sense.
Escrows can be a way to secured it,never do any transactions without backup plans or at stakes especially if we don't know whose were dealing with were in advance era that too prone and scammers.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: