Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:09:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Loans too risky?  (Read 67063 times)
Quraline

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:21:05 PM

Just cash out all the bitcoins you can and buy yourself something to eat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:32:55 PM

Loans do need to consider their own risks, but from your loan story I come to the conclusion that the opportunity is the most important thing in the investment science.
Firdausiii

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

Loans are only risky when you don't take the collateral, trust is not that worth nowadays.

They still do it so that the result is they can not repay the loan let alone the interest. Loans can be risky to give if you do not examine who you give because many people can not afford to borrow
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

Yes i agree that loans is too risky especially when you don't have an income to use in paying it the longer the days you cant pay it the higher the added percentage of charges in the capital so when you dont need money badly avoid having loans.
yes, if the loan is made for business better we do not take the loan because it is very risky, if lucky in business it is good in installments but if we are less fortunate then wasted all the investment we have to cover our loan.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:41:39 PM

I know that people give out loans but what's up with people no returning what they borrowed?? I want to know this because I might give out loans myself and I want to know what to watch out for... I have ~800 BTC at the moment and would it be a bad idea to start loaning? I bought my BTC back in 2010 mid August January(when it was about $0.07 per BTC) and I noticed the price went up a ton! Also what would be some other way to grow my BTC? Any ideas on what I should do?

Something I should have added my friend was doing something you guys call "mining" I am very knew to the bitcoin world even though I have had them for a long time. I bought these bitcoin from him because he needed to sell them, my financial advisor has told me that the longer I wait the more return I would get so I told him hold the account for 5 years and ill see where I am... So last July I had gotten my account back, did a bunch of research then found you guys. So I came here to post a few posts and for everyone skeptical this is the proof https://gyazo.com/ee99cef712e9b72f03a3e8e870c33624

I dont think its risky, it depends on you, if you have a stable income its not risky, But if you dont have income constantly, it will be too risky. You cannot rely on something you are note sure that can give you income,
Relildar

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

I do not understand why you want to raise your bitcoins, if you have enough to spend for the rest of your life, most likely?
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Yes, I agree that loans are too risky especially when you don't have an income to use in paying it the longer the days you cant pay it the higher the added percentage of charges in the capital so when you don't need money badly avoid having loans.
Loans are very risky. Especially if you borrow in large quantities and you return with a long distance. Surely your loan will flower up many times over. If I personally do not really like to borrow, if I want something I better try to earn my own income than to borrow with others.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:07:27 PM

Yes i agree that loans is too risky especially when you don't have an income to use in paying it the longer the days you cant pay it the higher the added percentage of charges in the capital so when you dont need money badly avoid having loans.
it's too risky because the more money we borrow, the higher the interest we pay and borrow money just for fun, then that's where the precarious point of our lives will not get the enjoyment of life.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:24 PM

I always dislike loans. loans I like a burden .it will give you only pains ,nothing except it. Mining Bitcoin is a well known process to earn Bitcoin .as far as I know .but if there is anything related to loan, then I think you should avoid it .because loans bring disaster in your life.

queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:18:29 PM

If what you are saying is true, then lucky you. Being able to borrow someone loan is a good thing, but you cant trust everyone to return it back. Especially when the loan is huge and most of the time, if the person does not make back the laon and looses all, there is no way the person is returning back. Its the world we living.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
GrahamMuhr

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

I really do not believe in lending and giving back. I am not selfish and when I give "borrowed" money I am aware that I probably will not get my money back, not all people have the good sense to pay what they owe.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:24:38 PM

I really do not believe in lending and giving back. I am not selfish and when I give "borrowed" money I am aware that I probably will not get my money back, not all people have the good sense to pay what they owe.
The fact is that we spend a lot of our lives turning attention to credit. Perhaps loans are almost the only way for many people to solve their problems or pay for what they want. Proceeding from this, we voluntarily hang ourselves on the neck of Yarmo, as credit debts.
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

I think that it is a good idea to take some measure to prevent thouse you loan not to be able to pay back, you should think at some goods that they put it in front or services and create a smart contract. It is the safest way to give loans.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

I know that people give out loans but what's up with people no returning what they borrowed?? I want to know this because I might give out loans myself and I want to know what to watch out for... I have ~800 BTC at the moment and would it be a bad idea to start loaning? I bought my BTC back in 2010 mid August January(when it was about $0.07 per BTC) and I noticed the price went up a ton! Also what would be some other way to grow my BTC? Any ideas on what I should do?

Something I should have added my friend was doing something you guys call "mining" I am very knew to the bitcoin world even though I have had them for a long time. I bought these bitcoin from him because he needed to sell them, my financial advisor has told me that the longer I wait the more return I would get so I told him hold the account for 5 years and ill see where I am... So last July I had gotten my account back, did a bunch of research then found you guys. So I came here to post a few posts and for everyone skeptical this is the proof https://gyazo.com/ee99cef712e9b72f03a3e8e870c33624
Yes thats true giving oir a loan is too risky though you're giving it with a proper interest,you must be wise and be picky to those whom you your giving their loan and ask for any collateral to be hold in case you got nothing in return on the time of payment.
You are a lucky man and you should be aware of the terms secure loans and insecure loans. You are all a financial institution now. Work like one. Investing or lending your worthy coins in place on no return is a sign of no wisdom. Also, if you wanna lend out, better keep the time span and the cost time value of the coins in the mind because in future, the value of the coins would fall due to inflation.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:36:33 PM

Everything depends on people you working with. At my opinion loans can be very good way of earning money when you have some power and money. Grin

BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:40:49 PM

When you are engage in loan transactions it is so very risky especially for lending firms that imposes strong promisory notes for those who made that loans, that you promise to pay that lian within certain period of time , and the next thing if you can not pay you be put to jail or your properties will be taken by the lending firm for your loan ,that is the risk for loan.
andreyka10

Activity: 594
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:26:58 PM

I think that credit should always be taken wisely. The approach is needed to cryptocurrency is quite reasonable, in order not to burn.
will777

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Yeah, loaner was too risky but you cannot know it if you cannot try, because they had a lot of people who needs loan for personal interest like starting of business, thats why you need to take the risk.
Taiayam

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:50:22 PM

I think I agree with that loans are too risky here because we don't even know them if they will truly pay what they loan to get to us and I think that's not better to give here but if there are people who can trust we can give them loans.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

Everything depends on people you working with. At my opinion loans can be very good way of earning money when you have some power and money. Grin
With loan we will be encouraged to gain profit, we will become very serious and more careful when using it. The burden will always make us serious and sure, unlike using our own money we will be more ignorant and awaken ourselves if we get loss.

That's right loan is a good way to earning money. Because we have a target clearly. Sometime I just remember who was happened in my life when I going to trading. I always underestimate the targets I've made before.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: