Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46725 times)
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:57:54 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2016, 11:14:32 PM by Bitcoinbro

Halving likely will be profitable, especially if the Bitcoin's price will increase highly after this event, as expected. However we can't guarantee that, because there is also a possibility that price go down.

The halving will most likely indeed be profitable although we cannot of course predict this to be honest.
Its all a matter of time before we will see this if you ask me right ?
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:59:07 PM

im pretty sure that halving will be really profitable in the near future because the price will start growing to the sky in just a month or so because people will be buying bitcoin like crazy

everyone will want to benefit from the price what will make it jump really hard, in my opinion its really good to hold btc right now if you want to earn big money

price is slowly going up even now, cause people trying to get bitcoins when price is still low, and when i am look back in past, always the same is happening.
The final end price rose to $460 ahead of 1 month prior to the halving. let's see what will happen after this.
halving just wait a few more days but prices are still rotates between $440- $460 what do you think about this?
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 11:08:48 PM

We we are all thinking it will be profitable and I also think it will be profitable to be honest, its just a matter of time.
Its of course not sure it will but look how many speculators are also saying this...
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 12:12:15 AM

We we are all thinking it will be profitable and I also think it will be profitable to be honest, its just a matter of time.
Its of course not sure it will but look how many speculators are also saying this...

That's true, already a huge number of Bitcoin's users predict that the next halving will be profitable as you noticed above, so i think it will be for real profitable way for the Bitcoin's holders especially.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:56:47 AM

im pretty sure that halving will be really profitable in the near future because the price will start growing to the sky in just a month or so because people will be buying bitcoin like crazy

everyone will want to benefit from the price what will make it jump really hard, in my opinion its really good to hold btc right now if you want to earn big money

price is slowly going up even now, cause people trying to get bitcoins when price is still low, and when i am look back in past, always the same is happening.
The final end price rose to $460 ahead of 1 month prior to the halving. let's see what will happen after this.
halving just wait a few more days but prices are still rotates between $440- $460 what do you think about this?
Now you can see the price of bitcoin is increase $471, it will grow more, you should wait, because now halving has a 2 months more, you will see bitcoin's price will be reached at $800 above.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:28:49 AM

Now you can see the price of bitcoin is increase $471, it will grow more, you should wait, because now halving has a 2 months more, you will see bitcoin's price will be reached at $800 above.
Bitcoin should achieve during the aproaching of the halving reach and hit the 600dollars and maybe be able to end the year near the 800 ,soo for sure this is good to who have bitcoin to who wanna start will be a bit more expensive.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:05:20 AM

Most of the people are thinking that halving is a profitable thing,and i also think it, because if we use halving, so we get a profit, other wise you see day to day the bitcoin price is increasing behalf of halving.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:20:19 AM

Price is getting up gradually and it will speed up as the halving will be near. So its time to buy as much as you can for now.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:44:58 AM

There are a lot of people that is saying that the value will not even rise after the halving and if that is going to happen then there will be a lot of people that will get mad.
And that is because they want to make profit but that is not possible at the moment and they dont have the patience for it to wait such a long time.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:59:10 AM

I think once it is pumped and dumped again, most people will have gone into buying cheap alts and will make a better profit that way. On an altcoin you might get ten times your money on a pump but with bitcoin now we will be lucky for it to rise to 700-900 dollars, so it's all a wild guess and up in the air at the moment.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:37:17 AM

The most people with Bitcoin are hoping of course that the halving will be profitable and that would be nice for the most people because they can earn some profit with it.
And that would be perfect for them but it is hard to know if that is going to happen soon.
OC19850520

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:17:07 AM

The value of BTC is almost fully controlled by human sentiment, and sentiment's not indicative of intrinsic value, it's indicative of fear and hopeless optimism. Therefore, a short rally is almost inevitable to happen; however, don't let short-term volatility change your opinion on BTC.
I'm bullish over the long-term because of the optimism held by analysts reporting on the future "fintech sector," not because of a halving. Furthermore, BTC is an excellent commodity to have during a downed equity market. (And a downed market will always come into play once in every decade.) In fact, it's better than gold.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:24:59 AM

The value of BTC is almost fully controlled by human sentiment, and sentiment's not indicative of intrinsic value, it's indicative of fear and hopeless optimism. Therefore, a short rally is almost inevitable to happen; however, don't let short-term volatility change your opinion on BTC.
I'm bullish over the long-term because of the optimism held by analysts reporting on the future "fintech sector," not because of a halving. Furthermore, BTC is an excellent commodity to have during a downed equity market. (And a downed market will always come into play once in every decade.) In fact, it's better than gold.

I agree, if you are very keen on bitcoin like most of us are here, yes maybe selling off a bit here and there to make quick profits might be good for some, but for long term holders it's best just to accumulate what you can, when you can until you have enough of it to make a real impact and difference in your life and the lives of those around you. For me, halving isn't that an important event as I am a firm believer of long-term holding for bitcoin in general.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:05:06 AM

I agree, if you are very keen on bitcoin like most of us are here, yes maybe selling off a bit here and there to make quick profits might be good for some, but for long term holders it's best just to accumulate what you can, when you can until you have enough of it to make a real impact and difference in your life and the lives of those around you. For me, halving isn't that an important event as I am a firm believer of long-term holding for bitcoin in general.
I am also not seeing the coming block halving as an important enough happening to start securing some profits unless the price rises to $800-$1000 but I don't see that happening this year.

That's why I most likely will keep holding all my coins without selling a single Satoshi as I have enough patience to keep holding for another few years.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:36:09 AM

It depends on the number of BTC you buy and sell. However, i do believe that halving will bring its profits. I hope to make a good sum of profit in the next BTC halving. Good luck to all!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:38:23 AM

It depends on the number of BTC you buy and sell. However, i do believe that halving will bring its profits. I hope to make a good sum of profit in the next BTC halving. Good luck to all!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley

Everyone is hoping best price at the time of halving, but halving will only show us whether our predictions were right or wrong, we can just wait and hope for the best.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:58:07 AM

Everyone is hoping best price at the time of halving, but halving will only show us whether our predictions were right or wrong, we can just wait and hope for the best.
The price during halving depends on the no.omg process too.
Most Bitcoin mining hardware appears profitable at first glance. Bitcoin mining, unfortunately, isn’t simple and there are a number of hidden costs and constantly changing factors.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:49:46 AM

yeah you know it's just speculation from many people and you know it's not necessarily happening? perhaps to avoid disappointment is too great. do not get too full expects to earn big profit from halving. make sure you buy bitcoin amounts can you tolerate
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:51:40 AM

As in every investment in existence someone won't be happy with it. Because of greed and high expectations,
people must be aware that price is what they are planning to pay..Value is something different.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:54:56 AM

Halving is basically a well managed deflation in the economy, in my opinion.

And a deflation always brings the prices of goods down, which means the value goes up up up!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: