Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:43:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46725 times)
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:29:01 PM

Halving is basically a well managed deflation in the economy, in my opinion.

And a deflation always brings the prices of goods down, which means the value goes up up up!
I also agree that deflation will embrace us all with the same situation , in the near future we will see that bitcoin will have a high value and we will buy anything with our least amount of bitcoin, which will be the benefit of halving.

Halving is profitable if you buy bitcoin in early stage last of march when price of bitcoin goes down to 390$ and some other people grab the oppurtunity to buy because the price for that time is so cheap and surely they earn already for the price now, and when halving event comes i dont want to see massive selling maybe it have a bad effect on bitcoins price becausw many people are selliNg their stored btc.
But the opportunity of buying some bitcoin for the future price increase is still not gone, currently the price is much good if we imagine the price at halving, we should have to buy even now at $465 as in th future the price is going to reach to about $700.

Yeah for buying now its not really late for this price because price for nownis really cheap and speculators are expecting that price will increase to 700$ and surely halving is profitable if reach to that figure, but let see what will happen  to it in near future.

Any price below $500 is the good price to buy,as price is rising now so halving will let bitcoin to reach to a higher level so investing now in bitcoin would be an good option.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:01:50 AM

Any price below $500 is the good price to buy,as price is rising now so halving will let bitcoin to reach to a higher level so investing now in bitcoin would be an good option.

In my own understanding, that below $450 is the good price to buy bitcoins. But still if you are saying that below $500 is the best price to buy bitcoins, I'm also considering that and no arguments with that.

Vires in Numeris
KarlY7

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:05:38 AM

Not sure about it.
I just bought some cloud mining contracts on oxbtc.
And I will see what happened after halving.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:17:33 AM

And a deflation always brings the prices of goods down, which means the value goes up up up!
I also agree that deflation will embrace us all with the same situation , in the near future we will see that bitcoin will have a high value and we will buy anything with our least amount of bitcoin, which will be the benefit of halving.

Halving is profitable if you buy bitcoin in early stage last of march when price of bitcoin goes down to 390$ and some other people grab the oppurtunity to buy because the price for that time is so cheap and surely they earn already for the price now, and when halving event comes i dont want to see massive selling maybe it have a bad effect on bitcoins price becausw many people are selliNg their stored btc.
But the opportunity of buying some bitcoin for the future price increase is still not gone, currently the price is much good if we imagine the price at halving, we should have to buy even now at $465 as in th future the price is going to reach to about $700.

Yeah for buying now its not really late for this price because price for nownis really cheap and speculators are expecting that price will increase to 700$ and surely halving is profitable if reach to that figure, but let see what will happen  to it in near future.

Yeah any price below $500 is profitable. And the other factor in price on halving. The price is expected to the minimum of around $700 after halving.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:36:11 AM

It depends on the number of BTC you buy and sell. However, i do believe that halving will bring its profits. I hope to make a good sum of profit in the next BTC halving. Good luck to all!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
so what if I have small amount of my bitcoin. then I'm not going to benefit? I think it all depends on the price that will be taken by halvig for bitcoin. even if you only have bitcoin by a small amount. but if bitcoin prices rose sharply because of halving. you would certainly profit?
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:03:56 PM

It depends on the number of BTC you buy and sell. However, i do believe that halving will bring its profits. I hope to make a good sum of profit in the next BTC halving. Good luck to all!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley
so what if I have small amount of my bitcoin. then I'm not going to benefit? I think it all depends on the price that will be taken by halvig for bitcoin. even if you only have bitcoin by a small amount. but if bitcoin prices rose sharply because of halving. you would certainly profit?

All the user of bitcoin who have bitcoin will get benefits from bitcoin when the halving happen. But indeed the profit that someone can get only a little bit amount, and that still can said bitcoin give benefit for that person. Although the amount not too worthy because for nowadays i doubt that bitcoin will increase the price to very high, That's thing need long time process dude.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:09:30 PM

All the user of bitcoin who have bitcoin will get benefits from bitcoin when the halving happen. But indeed the profit that someone can get only a little bit amount, and that still can said bitcoin give benefit for that person. Although the amount not too worthy because for nowadays i doubt that bitcoin will increase the price to very high, That's thing need long time process dude.

And thats why theres halving because it is intended to make the price of bitcoin to soar high as you can see for the past halving many people holding bitcoins at that time are earn bug profits for halving, and thats why many people do it the same as they see halving is approaching many people now are holding bitcoins because they knew they can earn with it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:22:15 PM

Everyone is hoping best price at the time of halving, but halving will only show us whether our predictions were right or wrong, we can just wait and hope for the best.
if you want to halving gives a great advantage to you. you should be able to help bitcoin to get more adopter?
because with such a demand will increase and halving the effect may be more pronounced.
if the user remains the same or no increases, I doubt halving I will not give you an advantage?
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:31:40 PM

The halving will be nice but it wont rise that much and fast and that is because there are now more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and that is perfect.
But you are not for sure that it is going to rise and that is the problem, but lets hope that it will be more worth so we can sell it.

Every user has strong expectation in bitcoin halving. This time as quoted bitcoin price will rise along with the increase in bitcoin users. This will make bitcoin more strong. I think this time halving will be very profitable.When we connect halving will price increase some people refer at last halving.I am also waiting for halving to be done.When rises in price will take place this is hard to predict exactly.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:19:06 PM

Yeah , those people who bought bitcoins at $390 are really lucky, as now they have earned a lot with their bitcoins and in the future when people(who buy now) will earn some profit they will have a double profit from their bitcoins.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:33:51 PM

It will definitely be profitable at the end of the year. It wont be profitable for either users nor miners. It will drop until the end of the year where it will start to rise.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:35:27 PM

It will definitely be profitable at the end of the year. It wont be profitable for either users nor miners. It will drop until the end of the year where it will start to rise.

I find many people into mining are telling that it is not profitable to be in mining or it is just a discouragement for others who wants to try for mining. But still, majority of us telling that halving will definitely profitable for all of us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:37:15 AM

Do you think that in this year halving is a profitable???

well because halving increases price of other cryptos, we are pretty sure that price will rise for bitcoin too, that's why so many people buys bitcoins now, because they hope for profit

and i think that it is profitable if you have some bitcoins before halving because after price rise you can sell them and you will get extra money, so it is profitable
Yes, we all have noticed that every halving for any currency have increased its price and in that way the price increase of bitcoin is sure at this halving, and our believe will make it more stronger and powerful currency among all other.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:52:27 PM

In my own understanding, that below $450 is the good price to buy bitcoins. But still if you are saying that below $500 is the best price to buy bitcoins, I'm also considering that and no arguments with that.
It is hard to know what will happen with the halving but my prediction is that the value will rise slowly and that we can in the end of the year sell the coin so that is nice.
But nobody will know what is going to happen so we have to wait and see for what will happen.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 06:52:10 PM

Halving is profitable, a lot of people holding coins now and whating for it. Everyone want to get some money and i think they will get and price will be around 600$+.

Etaren

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:50:36 AM

Everyone is hoping that the halving will be profitable but the bad thing is that you can control it and that is the problem so the only thing that you can do is just wait and see for what will happen.
But the chance is high that it will rise slowly because it was already stable for a long time so that is nice.
bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:21:55 AM

Not sure about that,if we think normaly with block halving and its make bitcoin price higher,we can make any profit,but also people will have consider about not mine bitcoin anymore,its matter for us,because bitcoin price will fall.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:33:44 AM

Not sure about that,if we think normaly with block halving and its make bitcoin price higher,we can make any profit,but also people will have consider about not mine bitcoin anymore,its matter for us,because bitcoin price will fall.

Halving will be profitable, but it would be interesting to see what will be the price after the halving, the only thing we need to do is sell bitcoins when we see higher price, don't wait too long.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:38:31 AM

Halving will be profitable, but it would be interesting to see what will be the price after the halving, the only thing we need to do is sell bitcoins when we see higher price, don't wait too long.
Realistically it will not increase with more than $100 from the current price point.

You just need to make sure you sell on time before the price is coming back down to current price points after the block halving.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:44:50 AM

Realistically it will not increase with more than $100 from the current price point.

You just need to make sure you sell on time before the price is coming back down to current price points after the block halving.
Growing weary of these wave phenomenons. It doesn't matter if you can move your crypto based bussiness on some sort of derivative, like NuBits. But placing BTC pricetags on anything?
Just for comparison: Grocery shop, not price labels possible due to hourly changes. Would not work out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: