Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46725 times)
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:13:48 PM

Sure it's profitable for common users, but for miners who working without any side help it's so bad, many people lost their work cause of halving.

I agree, miners are going to suffer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:31:12 PM

Sure it's profitable for common users, but for miners who working without any side help it's so bad, many people lost their work cause of halving.

to be honest i doubt that there will be any big problems for miners, when the halving will happen there would be less bitcoins released every block but the price of bitcoin increased a lot, also the difficulty will drop a lot

i think that halving wil be profitable for many of the investors that are holding their bitcoins at the moment, to be honest in my opinion halving is one of the things that moves the price the most
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:36:59 PM

to be honest i doubt that there will be any big problems for miners, when the halving will happen there would be less bitcoins released every block but the price of bitcoin increased a lot, also the difficulty will drop a lot

i think that halving wil be profitable for many of the investors that are holding their bitcoins at the moment, to be honest in my opinion halving is one of the things that moves the price the most

Difficulty is going to drop very little. And will rise back up very quickly. I read a article yesterday that stated 60% of the hash is already 16nm. The rest are s7's and avalon machines they won't make much at all. BTC price will need to increase for miners to profit in any meaningful way.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:43:27 PM

Difficulty is going to drop very little. And will rise back up very quickly. I read a article yesterday that stated 60% of the hash is already 16nm. The rest are s7's and avalon machines they won't make much at all. BTC price will need to increase for miners to profit in any meaningful way.
Thing is, since the last halving, the bitcoin price has been rising steadily. How do you know that this price, the miners are making a huge profit? Maybe $600 is the "halving price" we've been waiting for!

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 09:09:40 PM

sorry I did not really understand the effects that will be generated halving to the miners? is it the miners can still earn a profit from mining after halving? if it can not of course it is bad news for me
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:32:35 PM

sorry I did not really understand the effects that will be generated halving to the miners? is it the miners can still earn a profit from mining after halving? if it can not of course it is bad news for me

Yes they can still earn from mining, the thing is after the halving, the difficulty of mining bitcoins will increase. That's why many are saying that halving is not going to be a profitable one for miners. But don't worry it will still profitable for all of miners.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:36:30 PM

From what I heard. Halving means the price you get from mining will be in half. From 25 it will be 12.5 there are 2 possibilities. Miners quit because of being un profitable or  BTC will be scarcer making its value rise.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:15:01 PM

From what I heard. Halving means the price you get from mining will be in half. From 25 it will be 12.5 there are 2 possibilities. Miners quit because of being un profitable or  BTC will be scarcer making its value rise.

Yeah that's it, so when there are no more miners and there's only a 75% quantity of bitcoin which is the total 21 million limit of it.
Possibility supply is not sufficient at all, so sellers will really going to raise up the value and the users will have no choice
but go with flow and bitcoin's price will going to increase.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:58:11 PM

At 2100 is expected to end the mining of bitcoin, on that moment bitcoin will work with demand and supply. Currently the miners makes the price as they can easy force the pump, making the community support the new value or try it.
If you invested into bitcoin last year at 250-300 dollars you made just two times your investment,if you joined bitcoin last month you made 50% profit atleast.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:01:31 AM

At 2100 is expected to end the mining of bitcoin, on that moment bitcoin will work with demand and supply. Currently the miners makes the price as they can easy force the pump, making the community support the new value or try it.
If you invested into bitcoin last year at 250-300 dollars you made just two times your investment,if you joined bitcoin last month you made 50% profit atleast.
I kinda dread how BitCoin will survive after mining is over with. I don't think it will and developers will have to change BitCoin in such a way to make it work after that.
Harlot

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 12:52:13 AM

Yeah that's it, so when there are no more miners and there's only a 75% quantity of bitcoin which is the total 21 million limit of it.
Possibility supply is not sufficient at all, so sellers will really going to raise up the value and the users will have no choice
Yeah but mining btc will be unprofitable to miners now. Maybe its the time to mine Altcoins now, since there is a diverse variety of it like Monero and Bytecoin
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:34:27 AM

Yeah but mining btc will be unprofitable to miners now. Maybe its the time to mine Altcoins now, since there is a diverse variety of it like Monero and Bytecoin
Only to those people who have small mine farms they will be unprofitable to them. They need to quit. Those people who have the large mine farms, they will stay in the game and continue to mine. For them it's still profitable.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:40:15 AM

No one can say if profitable coz the now of bitcoin in halving time become half.so let see if halving have get good result or bad.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 01:43:34 AM

Only to those people who have small mine farms they will be unprofitable to them. They need to quit. Those people who have the large mine farms, they will stay in the game and continue to mine. For them it's still profitable.

If enough smaller mining operations will quit, it will cause the difficulty to go down. That basically means that the larger mining farms can add extra power to their farm by just putting more machines to work to benefit from the lower difficulty. It's just a matter of the price. If the price goes up till $800-$900 or higher this year, then the smaller miners will keep mining. But if the price stays at the current levels, then they surely quit.
Harlot

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:30:34 AM

Yes. I agree with you but, I think that it really depends on what altcoins they mine. I hope small farms or even 1 gpu mining rigs can still profit from other coins.
Pormanullang

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 03:31:09 AM

The idea behind the halving is that miners get less reward and the price goes up (double) to make sure that they earn enough to keep on mining.
However the current price is high enough for them to keep on earning on mining.
Enotche

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:38:08 AM

Yield will inevitably fall twice. Only an increase in the value of Bitcoin could save the situation somehow, but it's unlikely.
Already miners bankrupt, unable to withstand competition from the giants, and what will happen during this year, in principle, you can imagine.
Manipulation of the commission for the transaction will be the main revenue tool. By that time, Bitcoin has become even more popular, wishing to carry out the transaction will stand in line and vote "fee", ie to be led by the commission the controller. Small transfers have become relevant.
Hide_ip112

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:43:31 AM

No one can say if profitable coz the now of bitcoin in halving time become half.so let see if halving have get good result or bad.

I think it depends on the situation experienced by each user bitcoin, if taken from the side of the price then people who do invest (save) bitcoin on last year is certain they will be profitable, and if the mining side then it depends of miners
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:13:16 AM

yeah i think even if prices rise and it will provide great benefits for users. but for long term income for miners would certainly be a problem. mining still going to work but the rewards will get will certainly get smaller,
I don't know how long the mine will last?
Superbitzz

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:09:14 PM

yeah i think even if prices rise and it will provide great benefits for users. but for long term income for miners would certainly be a problem. mining still going to work but the rewards will get will certainly get smaller,
I don't know how long the mine will last?

but to me the miners will also get profit. although their profit will be comparably a little one but still they will get profit. secondly the miner will be affcted after halving. lets see what happening because now there no so much time lifted in halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: