Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:43:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46725 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 11:03:48 AM

Halving will give us all profit and will benefit to all of us.
We just need to wait for it to happen so better to store bitcoins today.

Vires in Numeris

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:13:59 AM

Halving is basically a well managed deflation in the economy, in my opinion.

And a deflation always brings the prices of goods down, which means the value goes up up up!
I also agree that deflation will embrace us all with the same situation , in the near future we will see that bitcoin will have a high value and we will buy anything with our least amount of bitcoin, which will be the benefit of halving.
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 09:16:15 AM

Buy bitcoins, wait for the halving then when the price rises check the exchanges. If you notice a lot of sell orders are going around preventing the price to rise then start selling at a good profit.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 10:42:06 AM

And a deflation always brings the prices of goods down, which means the value goes up up up!
I also agree that deflation will embrace us all with the same situation , in the near future we will see that bitcoin will have a high value and we will buy anything with our least amount of bitcoin, which will be the benefit of halving.

Halving is profitable if you buy bitcoin in early stage last of march when price of bitcoin goes down to 390$ and some other people grab the oppurtunity to buy because the price for that time is so cheap and surely they earn already for the price now, and when halving event comes i dont want to see massive selling maybe it have a bad effect on bitcoins price becausw many people are selliNg their stored btc.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 11:03:06 AM

Do you think that in this year halving is a profitable???

well because halving increases price of other cryptos, we are pretty sure that price will rise for bitcoin too, that's why so many people buys bitcoins now, because they hope for profit

and i think that it is profitable if you have some bitcoins before halving because after price rise you can sell them and you will get extra money, so it is profitable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:59:33 PM

Yes we have to buy and store more bitcoins, now the price will again increase with each passing day, as now there is only a little time remain in the halving and so more people are buying bitcoin with that the demand increased which is the example of halving, in halving the same will occur, the supply will be reduced and the demand will increase so the price of bitcoin will increase.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:07:45 PM

well because halving increases price of other cryptos, we are pretty sure that price will rise for bitcoin too, that's why so many people buys bitcoins now, because they hope for profit

and i think that it is profitable if you have some bitcoins before halving because after price rise you can sell them and you will get extra money, so it is profitable
if it really makes the price of bitcoin to be good, it will certainly be very profitable, but if it makes the price to be really down, I think it will be the greatest loss
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:35:11 PM

if it really makes the price of bitcoin to be good, it will certainly be very profitable, but if it makes the price to be really down, I think it will be the greatest loss
but I also believe it will increase. because a lot of people who would buy bitcoin before halving to make a profit, so it really can make a price increase if demand is greater.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:38:08 PM

As in every investment there will a certain time by which user gets a matured amount. Likewise in our bitcoin the halving is the one to give big profit. This makes halving a profitable one.
Akashk100

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:45:49 PM

Halving is good for everyone.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 07:34:19 PM

And now we can see that the price once again started to increase and that is the effects of halving, there were a lot of people who got disappointed from the price and halving when they saw a two week stability in the price but were not aware that the halving has a solid benefit for us.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:03:17 PM

And now we can see that the price once again started to increase and that is the effects of halving, there were a lot of people who got disappointed from the price and halving when they saw a two week stability in the price but were not aware that the halving has a solid benefit for us.

Yeah the halving has already started to show its effect as price has started to move up and it will get more higher when we get closer to halving.
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:22:04 PM

halving will give you the advantage if the bitcoin prices rise when halving. but it is not certain because there is no guarantee the request will go up?
so i think stay alert dude
RastoMan

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 06:56:47 AM

halving will give you the advantage if the bitcoin prices rise when halving. but it is not certain because there is no guarantee the request will go up?
so i think stay alert dude

The price rise due to the halving might have already happen. If the history is the guide, in the last halving, the price did not rise immediately after.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:11:26 AM

so far "bitcoin" has proven that it is profitable to hold it. it can be because of the halving that the price has been rising but also it can be because of many other reasons such as more popularity of bitcoin and also more adoption that has been increasing lately.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:19:03 AM

Everyone is hoping that the halving will be profitable of course but the hard thing is that you never know what will happen with the value and that is the problem.
But I personally think that the value will not rise that much but it needs also time to rise.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:23:27 AM

I think so the halving can be useful for the bitcoins users. It can bring the price of the Bitcoin down which is going to allow the users to buy more because they are less expensive.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:12:47 PM

Halving is profitable if you buy bitcoin in early stage last of march when price of bitcoin goes down to 390$ and some other people grab the oppurtunity to buy because the price for that time is so cheap and surely they earn already for the price now, and when halving event comes i dont want to see massive selling maybe it have a bad effect on bitcoins price becausw many people are selliNg their stored btc.
But the opportunity of buying some bitcoin for the future price increase is still not gone, currently the price is much good if we imagine the price at halving, we should have to buy even now at $465 as in th future the price is going to reach to about $700.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:36:46 PM

The halving will be nice but it wont rise that much and fast and that is because there are now more people that is going to have some Bitcoin and that is perfect.
But you are not for sure that it is going to rise and that is the problem, but lets hope that it will be more worth so we can sell it.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 02:26:59 PM

But the opportunity of buying some bitcoin for the future price increase is still not gone, currently the price is much good if we imagine the price at halving, we should have to buy even now at $465 as in th future the price is going to reach to about $700.

Yeah for buying now its not really late for this price because price for nownis really cheap and speculators are expecting that price will increase to 700$ and surely halving is profitable if reach to that figure, but let see what will happen  to it in near future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: