Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:16:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46725 times)
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:20:47 PM

yes of course i am sure that halving is profitable.
what's your reason,statement without reason is 100% bullshit
well there are a lot of reasons why it should be really profitable in my opinion, people will be buying their bitcoins at a very rapid pace in my opinion in order to make a lot of money

also people will not be dumping their bitcoins as they will expect to make more and more money out of it, i think in this way they will push the price of the bitcoin up really fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 12:26:17 AM

I expect some positives from this halving, I think it will allow bitcoin to grow more and reach to a new price level, I believe that this halving will bring some good news for us.
yeah it is a hope for many people. I hope that this reduced block that can give a good effect on the bitcoin. at least influence the price and go to the next level. but I do not want the price back down again after halving ahlving like before? is it possible?
lipshack15

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:38:56 AM

I believe that this halving will bring the bitcoin to a new level. Basically it is an economic rule: most people want a goods, more this increase in value, especially if it will be less easy to find. People are dumping bitcoins and buying other alt coins which recently got a lot of attentions, so price is going down.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:09:23 AM

I believe that this halving will bring the bitcoin to a new level. Basically it is an economic rule: most people want a goods, more this increase in value, especially if it will be less easy to find. People are dumping bitcoins and buying other alt coins which recently got a lot of attentions, so price is going down.

For sure halving is going to be a profitable thing for all of us. But for sure the miners will the most affected of this event.
Because difficulty of mining will increase.
But still the majority of us it will become a profitable thing for us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:19:55 AM

Do you think that in this year halving is a profitable???

Theres no doubt about that it is profitable. Before halving even appeared many have earned big due to sudden increase of bitcoins price int he market. Whats going to happen will be unsure but before it will decline the price will surge up and thats what we need to monitor constantly. If we will miss that opportunity we may not have another opportunity in the future to kick big.
krishna1

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:36:13 AM

Yes halving can be profitable but it is only profitable if you hold some Bitcoins and wait for the price increase....

OliviaKat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:01:06 AM

I feel like some people don't really understand what halving is actually about, which leads to them coming to conclusions that don't really make sense.

Here's a resource I found useful to understand halving: https://www.coinhako.com/blog/bitcoin-halving/
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:28:08 AM

Yes halving can be profitable but it is only profitable if you hold some Bitcoins and wait for the price increase....
Halving entails great expectations, great greed for money in play, with the belief that the price will skyrocket, and all get rich. In fact, this is unlikely. Interesting events yet to come. For take-off rates need to maintain its buying
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 06:07:29 AM

I'm really hoping that this halving brings the price even higher.  I wish I could get more bitcoin before it happens, but it's only about a week away.  I had a goal to save up 1 bitcoin before the halving and I am currently at 0.96 bitcoin.  I only have a few more days to get that other 0.04!

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
amped

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:12:47 AM

I'm also very positive about the halving. I should have bought more bitcoins long time ago, when they were cheaper.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:44:57 AM

I'm also very positive about the halving. I should have bought more bitcoins long time ago, when they were cheaper.
yes i also have a positive thinking about bitcoin. i also think so that bitcoin is profitable. i am hopeful that after halving the price of bitcoin will not crash. hope that bitocin will keep stable its position.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:23:25 AM

The halving is far from profitable the only thing profitable about it is maybe that the price will rise but not very much i think the small miners will sell their coins after the rise and never going
back to the bitcoin so that users are lost. But there are coming more of this people who want to invest into the bitcoin. So we dont have to be scared of a bitoin crash,
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:32:41 AM

yes i also have a positive thinking about bitcoin. i also think so that bitcoin is profitable. i am hopeful that after halving the price of bitcoin will not crash. hope that bitocin will keep stable its position.

I would be satisfied if I see the price of bitcoin between $750-800 at the time of halving and it would be an added advantage if it remains stable after the halving.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:52:16 AM

I would be satisfied if I see the price of bitcoin between $750-800 at the time of halving and it would be an added advantage if it remains stable after the halving.
Yeah that price can be reach after halving but our problem is if the price would be stable after halving because if you ask me i will say no because that price could possibly make a panic situation which shareholders are being panic just to sell their coins but the good thing is, if that happens it will be a great chance for us bitcoin traders or even average users to buy bitcoin for a lower/cheap price and then hold it for a few more months then after the price will touch again to that expectation then it's time to sell our coins again Smiley.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:14:20 AM

As the price few back weeks touched around the value of $800. So it has got highest possibility to reach $800 after the days of halving. Also more users have predicted price goes to 4 digit value after halving. At the same can't expect the price to be stable.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:17:34 AM

As the price few back weeks touched around the value of $800. So it has got highest possibility to reach $800 after the days of halving. Also more users have predicted price goes to 4 digit value after halving. At the same can't expect the price to be stable.

Anything may happen as we saw price remained stable at $450 for a long time, and same it can be repeated again, price stability at $800 can be really good for all users.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:25:06 AM

I think Halving is coming to end may be few more days left to close. So last time when halving happened, the price was raised upto1500$ so, this time, we may expect this same result? But after that, it went down it was a huge decrease. So I think this time the price will increase, but it will not go down till 200$. Maybe it will stand at 500$ this time. But as for now halving is profitable.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:03:17 AM

Do you think that in this year halving is a profitable???

I will recall my answer that says it is profitable, but at this moment I will change my answer after reading some articles. If i can remember clearly it is not the halving that dictates the rise and fall of market price. Last November 2015 there was in increase of price of bitcoin it doubled and there was no halving then. So to put it halving does not dictate the price. This halving it just happened that there was a high bid to buy bitcoins and the price grows up.
dragovich5d

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 03:35:46 AM

Well, if people bought at 400-500$. it is definitely  profitable.
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:36:00 PM

Well, if people bought at 400-500$. it is definitely  profitable.

That is right. But if you buy it at the $650 price range now, it is possible you will make some profit in a few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: