Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 78861 times)
Addisonbt

Activity: 407
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:44:58 PM

Hi,

I'd like to get a promo code to virtual card...

Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 01:46:18 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

I regret to inform you that you need to be an active member with the activity score higher than 30 on bitcointalk to get a promo code.

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:55:52 PM

card fee

fee USD, EUR, GBP 1/mo

with the available balance?

if the balance of USD, EUR, GBP /0.95?
you do not charge?
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 02:03:00 PM

card fee

fee USD, EUR, GBP 1/mo

with the available balance?

if the balance of USD, EUR, GBP /0.95?
you do not charge?

That is correct. We will charge you a Monthly service fee of 1 EUR/USD/GBP as soon as you have enough balance on your card.

Join us
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:19:26 PM

You impose any restrictions on the transaction with the card?
the transaction is not more than $100

Ths.
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2016, 03:24:49 PM

You impose any restrictions on the transaction with the card?
the transaction is not more than $100

Ths.

You can find more information about card limits and fees here - https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Join us
ptiper21

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:36:55 PM

How is the charging  of the cards? via bitcoin only? or i can connect it to paypal and load it via paypal?
does it support Amazon-Aliexpress-Ebay-Walmart-volumerate...?

Hello,

You can load a Cryptopay card using any of the 4 available Cryptopay wallets (BTC/EUR/GBP/USD). Alternatively, you can link it and load through the Paypal, but please be informed that you have to become a verified customer in order to use this option.
Cryptopay card works everywhere Visa is accepted, but please keep in mind that it doesn't have 3d secure.

Thank you please tell me
1. is shipping worldwide possible?
2. what are requirement to be verified?

thanks

1. Please check the full list of countries where we can't ship our cards - https://support.cryptopay.me/hc/en-us/articles/206366353-Where-can-Cryptopay-card-be-shipped-
2. In order to verify your account, you will need to submit 2 types of documents:

1.) A valid government issued ID - high-quality images of the following documents are acceptable:
• International passport (double page)
• National ID card (both sides)
• Driving license (both sides)
Important: To avoid delays when verifying your account, make sure that your submitted documents are:
• Entirely visible (watermarks are permitted);
• Images of high quality (color images, with resolution of 300dpi or higher);
• Valid ID documents with expiry date clearly visible.

2.) A proof of residency - a high quality scanned images or a direct online extract of the following documents: Bank statement, Utility bill, Tax return, council tax bill, Certificate of residency issued by a government, within the last 3 months and addressed to your name and home address.
We cannot accept mobile phone bill or a credit card statement as proof of residence.

Note: For languages such as that use non-Latin characters, a certified translation of your proof of residence document will greatly speed up processing time.

Thanks for your infos , but why do you ask also for selfie with the id for the verification ? So your informations here are not valid 100% ...
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:16:23 AM

How is the charging  of the cards? via bitcoin only? or i can connect it to paypal and load it via paypal?

Hello,

You can load a Cryptopay card using any of the 4 available Cryptopay wallets (BTC/EUR/GBP/USD). Alternatively, you can link it and load through the Paypal, but please be informed that you have to become a verified customer in order to use this option.
Cryptopay card works everywhere Visa is accepted, but please keep in mind that it doesn't have 3d secure.

Thank you please tell me

thanks

1. Please check the full list of countries where we can't ship our cards - https://support.cryptopay.me/hc/en-us/articles/206366353-Where-can-Cryptopay-card-be-shipped-
2. In order to verify your account, you will need to submit 2 types of documents:

1.) A valid government issued ID - high-quality images of the following documents are acceptable:
Important: To avoid delays when verifying your account, make sure that your submitted documents are:

2.) A proof of residency - a high quality scanned images or a direct online extract of the following documents: Bank statement, Utility bill, Tax return, council tax bill, Certificate of residency issued by a government, within the last 3 months and addressed to your name and home address.
We cannot accept mobile phone bill or a credit card statement as proof of residence.

Note: For languages such as that use non-Latin characters, a certified translation of your proof of residence document will greatly speed up processing time.

Thanks for your infos , but why do you ask also for selfie with the id for the verification ? So your informations here are not valid 100% ...

Is very hard.
this is no longer relevant ?
No ID verification required
Cryptopay customers are not required to complete ID verification provided if they are happy to stay within the lower debit card limits. It is possible to keep privacy where desired.
btmtb

Activity: 291

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:00:34 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

I regret to inform you that you need to be an active member with the activity score higher than 30 on bitcointalk to get a promo code.

What sort of promo are you doing? I'm looking at cashing out a mined coin with the least hassle and possibilities for buyer-fraud, to purchase a VIVE set as an xmas gift to myself Wink, your cryptopay seems to keep popping up. I've personally no real objections to verification I'm satisfied that you guys look legit - do you think your virtual debit cards sound like a good fit (don't see the need for a physical one considering the additional cost)?
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:30:32 AM

Hello,

Thank you please tell me

thanks

We usually only ask for the above-mentioned documents to verify a customer, but in some cases, our Compliance Team may require additional documents including a selfie with the I.D. For further information please contact us in the live chat on Cryptopay.me.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:44:17 AM

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi,

What sort of promo are you doing? I'm looking at cashing out a mined coin with the least hassle and possibilities for buyer-fraud, to purchase a VIVE set as an xmas gift to myself Wink, your cryptopay seems to keep popping up. I've personally no real objections to verification I'm satisfied that you guys look legit - do you think your virtual debit cards sound like a good fit (don't see the need for a physical one considering the additional cost)?

Hi,

We provide active Bitcointalk forum members with Promo Code for the free Cryptopay card. I think it will be perfect in your case, but please be informed that our cards don't support 3d secure.

Join us
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:52:30 AM

How is the charging  of the cards? via bitcoin only? or i can connect it to paypal and load it via paypal?

Hello,

Thank you please tell me

thanks

We usually only ask for the above-mentioned documents to verify a customer, but in some cases, our Compliance Team may require additional documents including a selfie with the I.D. For further information please contact us in the live chat on Cryptopay.me.

For the user, need to fully verify the account, but only after loading Money $$$
Otherwise, you can lose money !!! via cryptopay

cryptopay.me need:

1. ID
2. ID in hand + Selfie
3. Utility bill

load $9.98 for test BTC/$
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410577.340
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 12:32:00 PM

Hi Cryptopay!

I would like to know where your company is based out of?
And if I were to have this plastic card sent, where would it be coming from?
I am in the market to get a btc debit card so I would need to know this first before choosing one.
Thanks.

Mixan

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
btmtb

Activity: 291

Scam-Busting PSA: Beware of Black Arrow Software

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 01:28:15 PM

Hi,

We provide active Bitcointalk forum members with Promo Code for the free Cryptopay card. I think it will be perfect in your case, but please be informed that our cards don't support 3d secure.
Can you elaborate on specifically what item you're calling the free cryptopay card (please excuse my ignorance if it's obvious but I'd like to be sure), is it the virtual visa or something else? Does the lack of 3d secure have any implication on which stores support it (looking at this one in particular https://www.vive.com/uk/ )
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 01:56:27 PM

Hi Cryptopay!

I would like to know where your company is based out of?
And if I were to have this plastic card sent, where would it be coming from?
I am in the market to get a btc debit card so I would need to know this first before choosing one.
Thanks.

Mixan

Hi!

Cryptopay Ltd is based in London, UK. You can find more information here - https://cryptopay.me/about. Our card issuer is Wave Crest Holdings Limited located in Gibraltar (Cryptopay cards are sent from Gibraltar).

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 02:00:35 PM

Hi,

Can you elaborate on specifically what item you're calling the free cryptopay card (please excuse my ignorance if it's obvious but I'd like to be sure), is it the virtual visa or something else? Does the lack of 3d secure have any implication on which stores support it (looking at this one in particular https://www.vive.com/uk/ )

We can provide a promo code for the free plastic or virtual Cryptopay card.
Yes, some of the online stores accept cards with 3d secure only! Please contact https://www.vive.com/uk/ customer support directly and ask them if they accept prepaid debit cards without 3d secure.

Join us
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 02:02:25 PM

card issuer is Wave Crest Holdings Limited located in Gibraltar (Cryptopay cards are sent from Gibraltar).

4665 44xx xxxx xxxx

bin 466544 
card Visa
country Gibraltar
bank Wave Crest
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 02:44:26 PM

How is the charging  of the cards? via bitcoin only? or i can connect it to paypal and load it via paypal?

Hello,

Thank you please tell me

thanks

For the user, need to fully verify the account, but only after loading Money $$$
Otherwise, you can lose money !!! via cryptopay

cryptopay.me need:

1. ID
2. ID in hand + Selfie
3. Utility bill

load $9.98 for test BTC/$
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1410577.340

We do require account verification only if the client does want to deposit funds via SEPA bank transfer or if the client is willing to verify an account in order to have higher VISA card limits and the ability to receive third-party card loads (card loads that are not processed through Cryptopay, eg. PayPal, betting website, Skrill).
If there is a third party card load on an unverified card, it gets automatically blocked on our card issuer’s side and they do request full client verification, which may include the selfie ID, in order to unlock the card itself and any funds that are on the card. Unfortunately, we cannot block or suspend third-party card loads on our side, but we do take reasonable steps to let our client’s know that such loads would get their card blocked.
It is absolutely crucial for us to be fully compliant with the current AML regulation, this does guarantee the sustainability of our platform and the reliability of our services.

Please do get in touch with one of our support agents on the live chat and they will be ready to assist you further on the case.

Join us
Addisonbt

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 03:02:56 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2016, 04:37:44 PM by Addisonbt

ok, definitely
Joshu42

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 09:54:45 PM

Hello Cryptopay Wink

I would love a promo code for the plastic debit coin.
I'm from France by the way, and ready to transfer some satoshi !
I noticed that the card doesn't support 3D Secure though, so I will limit my use to direct payment and ATM withdrawal. It's still a very nice medium to spend Bitcoin !! Smiley

Thank you Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: