Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:12:19 PM

Fuck ! With this fucking waves tense i burned my food ! hahaha

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeydong1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:16:05 PM

Burning food just because of overwatching ico numbers. Where has the world gone to.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:16:37 PM

Hi y'all! I made an account on the ICO website earlier today and also joined the newsletter for the bounty. I don't have enough to invest but I want to support it. However I am just reading about the email confirmation on this thread. I've never received any e-mail. Neither in my spam folder nor anywhere. What shall I do?

Thanks

Please send email to rideon@wavesplatform.com

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:19:18 PM

Burning food just because of overwatching ico numbers. Where has the world gone to.

+1

haha
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448

Ben2016

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:20:15 PM

sorry , but funny. Be thankful food is the only thing your burned .

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
shenjing85

Activity: 364

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:23:32 PM

wow! 20k btc, that is crazy. how much did Lisk get?

About 16000 BTC
wave is better than lisk.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

tAP

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:38:09 PM

What is the current WAVES to Bitcoin ratio?  Has this been confirmed to trade on an exchange after the ICO?

"The past is a foreign country: they do things differently there."

LP Hartley
wantangcfftc020

Activity: 308

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:41:55 PM

What is the current WAVES to Bitcoin ratio?  Has this been confirmed to trade on an exchange after the ICO?
same question.
which exchange? must be P.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 03:49:59 PM

Signature campaign terms are improved, due to many questions.
so it goes like that now:

Legendary/Hero : 2 Stakes
Sr./Full : 1.5 stakes
Member: 1 Stake

That means that Legendary member receives twice as much tokens as simple member etc.

junior members don't worry, if you post actively you will be paid extra.

Where can I read the signature campaigns terms?
Here are all the terms:
1) The stakes will be distributed weekly to the participants
2) All members need to post at least 50 posts by the time the ICO ends to be eligible for a reward. This means that members participating today have 9 weeks to meet the criteria, while last week ones have only one week.
3) The stakes will be distributed weekly in the following ratio:
4) The whole bounty pool will be divided among the participants proportionally to the amount of their stakes. If, by the end of the ICO, we have 1000 stakes, then each stake will be worth 300 Waves

where can I check the actual weekly distribution?
We will be posting a spreadsheet at the end of every week with the final list of members for that week.
For now, you can check your application status here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RO52N5rh0-vu1DDzlBYdPjgq6w0YgmrKnJP6I8Nphfg/edit#gid=1340336905

Was going through the old post, saw this...So, Ahmed said about a spreadsheet that will be published every week about weekly token distribution.

But, I never saw any such spreadsheet. Can Ahmed clarify on this?

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:50:43 PM

That means that Legendary member receives twice as much tokens as simple member etc.

Here are all the terms:
2) All members need to post at least 50 posts by the time the ICO ends to be eligible for a reward. This means that members participating today have 9 weeks to meet the criteria, while last week ones have only one week.
4) The whole bounty pool will be divided among the participants proportionally to the amount of their stakes. If, by the end of the ICO, we have 1000 stakes, then each stake will be worth 300 Waves

We will be posting a spreadsheet at the end of every week with the final list of members for that week.
For now, you can check your application status here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RO52N5rh0-vu1DDzlBYdPjgq6w0YgmrKnJP6I8Nphfg/edit#gid=1340336905

Was going through the old post, saw this...So, Ahmed said about a spreadsheet that will be published every week about weekly token distribution.

Do you mean this one?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RO52N5rh0-vu1DDzlBYdPjgq6w0YgmrKnJP6I8Nphfg/edit

GEO, RLC & QRL.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:50:48 PM

same question.
which exchange? must be P.

85 million tokens will be distributed in lCO procedure to participating users based on their contribution in the total amount of the raised funds.

Eschanges haven`t been announced yet.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:51:03 PM

My waves disappear so much over the last 2 weeks! Sad  Such is life lol.

I'm glad such investment coming (as long as devs USE IT WISELY and PROPERLY) but of course many whales will have power again as usual.  Hopefully we see some nice price action from teh start and the tech is as promised. Smiley

I know they will be "worth more" the more it goes up but it must be sustained AFTER launch too, u know?  Not just silly dumper weak hands like many other coins.  I had much more before like everyone...hopefully with our btc invested everyone is still happy with their waves holdings.
Foex

Activity: 432

Bitrated user: Foex.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 03:54:28 PM

Here are all the terms:

Do you mean this one?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RO52N5rh0-vu1DDzlBYdPjgq6w0YgmrKnJP6I8Nphfg/edit

No, it is already provided by Ahmed. He talked about a spreadsheet published every week with weekly distribution to sig participants...

0xdB9A9D39B17F1223BF590a3F9D1FC7f2058eB111
Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:05:00 PM

Hi All,

I invested a little on the very first day as a speculative bet, but over time and having kept an eye on the development during the ICO as well as watching the Hangout Videos, learning about the Myselium integration etc, I am going to be investing a lot more befor the ICO ends.

Here is my reasoning, The year of the blockchain is 2016, we are seeing banks and other financial institutions as well as the population as a whole coming round to what blockchain / BTC/ crypto (Mostly BTC) really is and I believe it is being taken more and more seriously, hell!, I even bought Silver at provident metals online, and to say the transaction was easy is an understatement.

Seeing the benefits BTC as well as other crypto can offer and seeing the adoption curve really ramping up soon, I see the need for such a platform such as Waves, where Fiat meets Crypto effortlessly and making this process easy for the masses with something as simple as a Lite Client Version that even my mother could install.

But where I see this platform coming into it's own, and the value really becoming apparent is with Remittances.

Remittance is expensive, whatever way you look at it, it's not cheap. If I can send money through the waves platform in the form of BTC to someone to receive US dollar, Euros, whatever, and send it by paying a fee of 10 cents or 1-2 dollars, I would use it, not only for the cost but for the convenience also. This is where the token will have values, at least in the remittance aspect. I dont know about $10 dollars like some have said, but 1-2 dollars would be reasonable.

I see Western Union, Moneygram as the Blockbuster Video sort of company, on the verge of being disrupted, completely. And I believe that Sasha has the platform, the vision and the perseverance to actually get this done, or at least have a very good shot at it. He's explained exactly what he aims to do and has been open to take questions via an interview for a full 2 hours, and all questions were answered in a satisfactory way, at least in my opinion.

I did not see this with Max from Lisk, no offence to Max at all, but as a comparison, Sasha has been completely open and from what I can tell, honest about what his intentions are and about his plan giving realistic timelines. This alone enabled me to put some trust in him and his project.

Compared to something like Lisk and other projects, it will be years before any of the Dapps etc get any traction and have the possibility of mass adoption.The difference I see with Waves is that it is a tool which is for the here and now and will be able help facilitate the growing crypto adoption by making it accessible to all as well as make it easier and cheaper to send money around with a clean, user-friendly, functional interface.

I think the world is ready for such a platform and I believe that Waves could just be it.

I'd be interested to hear other peoples views about where they see the potential strengths in Waves.

Wishing you all the best Sasha & Co. I'm sure this will be a success.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:08:05 PM

Hi All,

I invested a little on the very first day as a speculative bet, but over time and having kept an eye on the development during the ICO as well as watching the Hangout Videos, learning about the Myselium integration etc, I am going to be investing a lot more befor the ICO ends.

Here is my reasoning, The year of the blockchain is 2016, we are seeing banks and other financial institutions as well as the population as a whole coming round to what blockchain / BTC/ crypto (Mostly BTC) really is and I believe it is being taken more and more seriously, hell!, I even bought Silver at provident metals online, and to say the transaction was easy is an understatement.

Seeing the benefits BTC as well as other crypto can offer and seeing the adoption curve really ramping up soon, I see the need for such a platform such as Waves, where Fiat meets Crypto effortlessly and making this process easy for the masses with something as simple as a Lite Client Version that even my mother could install.

But where I see this platform coming into it's own, and the value really becoming apparent is with Remittances.

Remittance is expensive, whatever way you look at it, it's not cheap. If I can send money through the waves platform in the form of BTC to someone to receive US dollar, Euros, whatever, and send it by paying a fee of 10 cents or 1-2 dollars, I would use it, not only for the cost but for the convenience also. This is where the token will have values, at least in the remittance aspect. I dont know about $10 dollars like some have said, but 1-2 dollars would be reasonable.

I see Western Union, Moneygram as the Blockbuster Video sort of company, on the verge of being disrupted, completely. And I believe that Sasha has the platform, the vision and the perseverance to actually get this done, or at least have a very good shot at it. He's explained exactly what he aims to do and has been open to take questions via an interview for a full 2 hours, and all questions were answered in a satisfactory way, at least in my opinion.

I did not see this with Max from Lisk, no offence to Max at all, but as a comparison, Sasha has been completely open and from what I can tell, honest about what his intentions are and about his plan giving realistic timelines. This alone enabled me to put some trust in him and his project.

Compared to something like Lisk and other projects, it will be years before any of the Dapps etc get any traction and have the possibility of mass adoption.The difference I see with Waves is that it is a tool which is for the here and now and will be able help facilitate the growing crypto adoption by making it accessible to all as well as make it easier and cheaper to send money around with a clean, user-friendly, functional interface.

I think the world is ready for such a platform and I believe that Waves could just be it.

I'd be interested to hear other peoples views about where they see the potential strengths in Waves.

Wishing you all the best Sasha & Co. I'm sure this will be a success.

Thank you very much

Best Wishes

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:12:56 PM

No, it is already provided by Ahmed. He talked about a spreadsheet published every week with weekly distribution to sig participants...

Ahmed is preparing final version of the spreadsheet.

Remember please, all signature campaign participants need to have account on the ICO site also.

All bounties will be distributed through ICO site. And then everyone will have a lot of time to withdraw before exchanges.

You will be sending message to specific Bct account with your ICO account email.

As for social accounts you will be confirming them directly on the ICO site.

soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:15:04 PM

Remember please, all signature campaign participants need to have account on the ICO site also.

All bounties will be distributed through ICO site. And then everyone will have a lot of time to withdraw before exchanges.

You will be sending message to specific Bct account with your ICO account email.

signature is already finnished..
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:17:19 PM

signature is already finnished..

Yes i mean he is preparing final stakes spreadsheet version.

str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:24:12 PM

My Wave balance keeps decreasing? Whats going on it seems each  day I lose waves? I had almost 27k and now its at 23k?

I just logged into my account and noticed I have 4k more waves.  Thanks!

thanks for the laugh hahahahahah!
Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:26:59 PM

I just need to ask, I want t o send BTC from Poloniex Exchange to the ICO. Is this possible, or is it not advisable?

Thanks in advance  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: