Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
ATA Group

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:21:34 PM

How do we claim our bounties?

i.e. for following on Twitter and Facebook?

+1

"The token distribution to supporters will take place after the end of ICO, WAVES support team will be contacting all participants and arranging the bonus transfer."

As for social accounts, you will be confirming them on the ICO site.

As for signature campaign, you will need to send message from your Bct account with your Waves address.

I still don't get how it is going to work. Does this mean we are going to have the main net launched after the end of ICO? Or it will be like Lisk where we will only get the private keys of Waves tokens?

ICO ends on May, 31, next beta mainnet launches, first checks, next investors are able to withdraw their tokens directly from their personal accounts on the ICO site to exchanges wallets, while they are withdrawing they will need to confirm also through email they receive in the process. Exchanges will announce by themselves when they have wallets available.

Hi Mxxxxxx, could you give us an exact time when we can withdraw our coins from the ICO site?!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:25:46 PM

+1

"The token distribution to supporters will take place after the end of ICO, WAVES support team will be contacting all participants and arranging the bonus transfer."

As for signature campaign, you will need to send message from your Bct account with your Waves address.

I still don't get how it is going to work. Does this mean we are going to have the main net launched after the end of ICO? Or it will be like Lisk where we will only get the private keys of Waves tokens?

ICO ends on May, 31, next beta mainnet launches, first checks, next investors are able to withdraw their tokens directly from their personal accounts on the ICO site to exchanges wallets, while they are withdrawing they will need to confirm also through email they receive in the process. Exchanges will announce by themselves when they have wallets available.

So Waves launch is basically a huge IOU situation, with no wallets or actual Waves tokens - those will come later in the summer. People will be trading Waves IOU's for bitcoin. Am I understanding this correctly? because if I am, this ico is selling absolutely nothing but future promises. The "launch" won't actually happen for months. In this case allowing trading early like this could be really bad for the Waves price.
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:29:44 PM

+1

So Waves launch is basically a huge IOU situation, with no wallets or actual Waves tokens - those will come later in the summer. People will be trading Waves IOU's for bitcoin. Am I understanding this correctly? because if I am, this ico is selling absolutely nothing but future promises. The "launch" won't actually happen for months. In this case allowing trading early like this could be really bad for the Waves price.
No IOU, actual coins will be traded.

chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:34:09 PM

+1

Thanks for the clarification. So the wallets will be delayed until this summer, correct? And the waves tokens after launch -  how will they differ from NXT? I apologize for not reading the thread, way too many pages to tackle at this point.
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:45:31 PM

most of the waves work has already been done, waves is a feature from nxt that was taken and made into its own
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:47:20 PM

+1

Thanks for the clarification. So the wallets will be delayed until this summer, correct? And the waves tokens after launch -  how will they differ from NXT? I apologize for not reading the thread, way too many pages to tackle at this point.

Platform with main features - summer 2016

Public testing of lite client on testnet with basic features - before the end of the ICO

Beta mainnet and withdrawing your tokens to exchanges wallets - after the ICO and beta mainnet launch

Waves team is building first production system on top of Scorex framework where Waves token will be the fuel of whole platform and all transactions happening there, from issuing the assets, through transfer, depositing and withdrawing other supported currencies on the platform. Focus is on custom asset creation, lite client, end-user, no blockchain download, decentralized exchange, asset-asset trading, fiat assets, working with payment providers from the start and being decentralized kickstarter at the same time. Other features and apps/plugins center will be appearing in meantime. Waves will have its own implementation of POS, its own transaction types, its own unique reputation system on the blockchain and many more things. Rewards will be distributed between all network users who have a balance, above full nodes, all lite client end-users will be able to lease their balance to full nodes and receive rewards also. So above Waves token being the fuel of the whole platform there will be also incentives from the network itself. Main differences asset-asset trading, fiat tokens, working with payment providers backing the fiat assets.

mly welcoming all members from other projects, however we have no idea about what "windows" or "mac" wallets you are talking about Smiley

Please catch up about Waves from the start https://blog.wavesplatform.com/latest
There is going to be a desktop wallet no ?

Waves is focusing on end-user and easy to use lite client which will work on most devices, no blockchain download, running through your browser and setting everything will take few clicks. You will have your unique seed thanks to which you can import your account anywhere your are, above it you will have also secondary password thanks to which you can encrypt your account additionally. Later there will be enhanced multisignature method and 2fa implemented.

You can test full node client on testnet by following instructions here, it is available from a month http://coremedia.info/index.php/blockchain-news/item/250-waves-ico-progress-testnetupdate-roadmap-ethereumrussia, there is also first part of roadmap for 2016 in article.

rocketron

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:48:55 PM

is ICO ending on may 31st or 1st? ICO page says 1st?

+1

Platform with main features - summer 2016

Public testing of lite client on testnet with basic features - before the end of the ICO

Beta mainnet and withdrawing your tokens to exchanges wallets - after the ICO and beta mainnet launch

Waves team is building first production system on top of Scorex framework where Waves token will be the fuel of whole platform and all transactions happening there, from issuing the assets, through transfer, depositing and withdrawing other supported currencies on the platform. Focus is on custom asset creation, lite client, end-user, no blockchain download, decentralized exchange, asset-asset trading, fiat assets, working with payment providers from the start and being decentralized kickstarter at the same time. Other features and apps/plugins center will be appearing in meantime. Waves will have its own implementation of POS, its own transaction types, its own unique reputation system on the blockchain and many more things. Rewards will be distributed between all network users who have a balance, above full nodes, all lite client end-users will be able to lease their balance to full nodes and receive rewards also. So above Waves token being the fuel of the whole platform there will be also incentives from the network itself. Main differences asset-asset trading, fiat tokens, working with payment providers backing the fiat assets.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:51:48 PM

As per counter and depends from timezone you are looking at. Counter should be properly synced with your personal timezone.

rocketron

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:52:45 PM

thanks m8, says 1st 12:00pm for me

As per counter and depends from timezone you are looking at. Counter should be properly synced with your personal timezone.
Hachoir

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:54:56 PM

Answer my question

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:57:34 PM

i did invest today 1 btc! i would like to invest more after crowdsale! hope for waves i am in now! Wink

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
newbtcminer

Activity: 85

"That's just like, your opinion, man."

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:58:48 PM

Can someone please clarify how the bonus system works? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't want to have to check every page on this topic. I donated some BTC on the first day of the ICO and received a 20% bonus. Does the bonus I get from that only apply to the funds I sent on that day, or can I send more and still receive the bonus for being an early participant? Thanks.
rocketron

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:59:50 PM

as far as I understand, its only applicable to the origional funds you deposited

Can someone please clarify how the bonus system works? Sorry if this has already been answered, but I don't want to have to check every page on this topic. I donated some BTC on the first day of the ICO and received a 20% bonus. Does the bonus I get from that only apply to the funds I sent on that day, or can I send more and still receive the bonus for being an early participant? Thanks.
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:00:42 PM

+1

How much time can we keep the tokens on the ico site before we withdraw them

It is your personal account. You will be able to withdraw when you like after beta mainnet launches.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:04:03 PM

as far as I understand, its only applicable to the origional funds you deposited

While you were depositing in bonus periods for example 1 BTC, your balance was being calculated as if you were depositing 1.2 BTC, 1.1 BTC, 1.05 BTC.

It counts only for transactions in specific bonus periods.

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:06:26 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2016, 02:56:45 PM by mxxxxxx

+1

Hi Mxxxxxx, could you give us an exact time when we can withdraw our coins from the ICO site?!

There is no exact time. First ICO needs to end. Next beta mainnet needs to launch, then first checks need to be performed, then you are waiting for tweets from exchanges that wallets are available.

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:06:31 PM

+1

It is your personal account. You will be able to withdraw when you like after beta mainnet launches.
Is beta mainnet launching day after ICO or right after it ends?

Hachoir

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:08:05 PM

+1

So there is no limit date to withdraw from ico account. Ok.

LINKBUILD asset • Join crowdfunding Linkbuilding.io • Dividend+commission+signature-rewards
Omega.SportSciencie

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:08:49 PM

Sell this thing and buy lisk
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:08:57 PM

i did invest today 1 btc! i would like to invest more after crowdsale! hope for waves i am in now! Wink
be worry about the price after ico , I don't think it will go down honestly , too many demand right now Smiley

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 [403] 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: