Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:30:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which religion is the best religion?
Buddhism - 35 (15.2%)
Christian - Catholic - 29 (12.6%)
Christian - Protestant - 18 (7.8%)
Christian - Other (Mormon, etc) - 10 (4.3%)
Chinese traditional religion - 1 (0.4%)
Hindu - 12 (5.2%)
Islam - 33 (14.3%)
Judaism - 4 (1.7%)
Other - Ethnic (African, Sikhism, Celtic, Germanic paganism, Shinto, etc) - 4 (1.7%)
Non-Religion (atheism, agnosticism, apatheism, secular humanism, nontheism, pantheism, freethought) - 84 (36.5%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion?  (Read 58963 times)
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 10:55:44 AM

How about no religion? Wink
All religion is bad religion to me  Cheesy

Though every religion is bad. You are a follower of a particular person or something. It might be a religion or sometimes it might be imaginary.

I think there is no bad religion, every religion teaches goodness except does teachings of ISIS Grin . What makes a religion bad is their followers doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:20:59 PM

I have analyzed almost all of the world religion, and all of them have flaws. Consider these:

1. Christianity: Encourages hatred against non-Christians, encourages population explosion, protects clerics who involve in pedophilia.
2. Islam: Encourages hatred against non-Muslims, encourages stone age belief systems.
3. Hinduism: Caste system. Discrimination against lower castes.
4. Buddhism: Not compatible with modern lifestyle.
5. Animism: Encourages practices which are not compatible with modern lifestyle.

So the conclusion is that the only perfect religion is atheism.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:08:13 PM

I have analyzed almost all of the world religion, and all of them have flaws. Consider these:

1. Christianity: Encourages hatred against non-Christians, encourages population explosion, protects clerics who involve in pedophilia.
2. Islam: Encourages hatred against non-Muslims, encourages stone age belief systems.
5. Animism: Encourages practices which are not compatible with modern lifestyle.

You missed a lot in your analyzing of Christianity. True Bible Christianity never encourages hatred. Population explosion is what God wants and is taking care of. Pedophile clerics might say they are Christian, but they are not.

Since atheism disregards God, there is no salvation to eternal life in atheism... only damnation to Hell. Christianity is the only religion that has the way to eternal life written and expressed correctly.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:27:56 PM

Population explosion is what God wants and is taking care of.

Hmmm..... Do you have any evidence to prove that god want population explosion? The uncontrolled increase in human population has brought only sorrow and misery. Various civil wars going on in the Middle East, South Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa can be directly attributed to the rapid increase in human population, and the resulting crunch in natural resources.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:31:15 PM

Hmmm..... Do you have any evidence to prove that god want population explosion? The uncontrolled increase in human population has brought only sorrow and misery. Various civil wars going on in the Middle East, South Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa can be directly attributed to the rapid increase in human population, and the resulting crunch in natural resources.

The closest I can come to proof is that God tells both Adam and Noah to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth. There are lots of national parks, forests and wilderness lands in America that are not filled with living people. Disobedient America.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:32:09 PM

Pastafarianism

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:16:19 AM

The closest I can come to proof is that God tells both Adam and Noah to be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth. There are lots of national parks, forests and wilderness lands in America that are not filled with living people. Disobedient America.

Cool

If the humans fill the earth, then what will happen to the other living beings? "Be fruitful and multiply" works when you are a member of a tribe, which numbers no more than 300 or 400 individuals. Additional population can offer protection from the rivals. But in case you are living in India, where 1.3 billion people are squeezed into 3 million sq. km, that will be a very bad idea.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:26:47 AM

That's a analysis that has flawed premises, incorrect comparisons, and a wrong conclusion.

I wish I could say that was some kind of a record, but around this forum...
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 04:58:58 AM

I am a Moslem. then I recommend that Islam is a religion that has the best path. Islam teaches about all the knowledge, kindness and peace. all the rules have been in the al-Quran and al-Hadith.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:32:27 AM

I am a Moslem. then I recommend that Islam is a religion that has the best path. Islam teaches about all the knowledge, kindness and peace. all the rules have been in the al-Quran and al-Hadith.

All the religions claim that they offer the best path for the humans to succeed. So what makes your religion any different from the others, such as Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Shintoism, Buddhism and hundreds of other religions? Also, what makes the Quran and the Hadiths any better than the Torah, the Bible, or the Gita?
Moloch2

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:41:57 AM

I'm too intelligent for any religion because i'm a liberal person. I believe in liberal values and LGBT community's message. Hillary will ban all religions and all opinion criminals will go to jail otherwise we will lose our freedom. Then golden age of USA will begin. After hillary, we need a first gay president to force other countries to adapt homosexual behavior, especially china and russia. Military force will be used if needed. NASA and all scientific programs must be shut down and money given to the gay community instead.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:51:20 AM

I'm too intelligent for any religion because i'm a liberal person. I believe in liberal values and LGBT community's message. Hillary will ban all religions and all opinion criminals will go to jail otherwise we will lose our freedom. Then golden age of USA will begin. After hillary, we need a first gay president to force other countries to adapt homosexual behavior, especially china and russia. Military force will be used if needed. NASA and all scientific programs must be shut down and money given to the gay community instead.

So, are you talking here about democracy and freedom of choice or dictatorship?
All people, under constitution, have right to believe what they want (and follow any religion) or to speak what they want, you (or anybody else including even US President) can't deny this freedom.
Do you want to replace USA with N. Korea?
I think last man who tried something like this, what you suggest here (ban all religions and all opinion criminals will go to jail, Military force will be used if needed) was Hitler in Germany before WW II.
Please study what happened with him.
Democracy isn't about fighting with someone you don't agree but to give freedom to others to choose their own life, even if you don't agree with them.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Moloch2

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:58:18 AM

All people, under constitution, have right to believe what they want (and follow any religion) or to speak what they want, you (or anybody else including even US President) can't deny this freedom.
I think last man who tried something like this, what you suggest here (ban all religions and all opinion criminals will go to jail, Military force will be used if needed) was Hitler in Germany before WW II.
Democracy isn't about fighting with someone you don't agree but to give freedom to others to choose their own life, even if you don't agree with them.

Religions caused all wars. Sounds like you are not very intelligent person and you are opposing gay rights.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 04:45:23 PM

You can get married at the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster in New Zealand

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:02:48 PM

Religions caused all wars. Sounds like you are not very intelligent person and you are opposing gay rights.

Mostly the religion of atheism.    Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:04:41 PM

All the religions claim that they offer the best path for the humans to succeed. So what makes your religion any different from the others, such as Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, Shintoism, Buddhism and hundreds of other religions? Also, what makes the Quran and the Hadiths any better than the Torah, the Bible, or the Gita?

Didn't want to answer your question. Just think that you should name the popular religion of atheism by name.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:06:31 PM

But all those good rules refer only to Muslims. Anybody else would be cannon fodder if Islamites had cannons. It's in the Koran and the Hadiths.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 08:14:04 PM

Cool

If the humans fill the earth, then what will happen to the other living beings? "Be fruitful and multiply" works when you are a member of a tribe, which numbers no more than 300 or 400 individuals. Additional population can offer protection from the rivals. But in case you are living in India, where 1.3 billion people are squeezed into 3 million sq. km, that will be a very bad idea.

Don't worry. Humans are not going to fill the earth. But if they did, God would expand the earth as necessary, like He did in the past (See Neal Adams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJfBSc6e7QQ). Of course, Neal is a bit off in his age-of-earth. If God didn't expand the earth, He would allow us the ability to go off planet... which He has done already, but which we are going to destroy with coming the big money crash.

Don't worry. You'll not be around for such a great population explosion where it becomes a problem for you. And the way people are crazy just might never allow it to happen anyway (nukes).

Cool

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 08:21:34 PM

Kindness and piece thats why here in my country muslim are fearsome because they are killing innocent people and most of them are rebel.
They dont give piece in our country they are starting war always in southern part of our country.. muslim has no rules to be follow they dont want to be controlled by government..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alphatv

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:07:03 PM

I think we should take the best out of all religions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: