Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which religion is the best religion?
Buddhism - 35 (15.2%)
Christian - Catholic - 29 (12.6%)
Christian - Protestant - 18 (7.8%)
Christian - Other (Mormon, etc) - 10 (4.3%)
Chinese traditional religion - 1 (0.4%)
Hindu - 12 (5.2%)
Islam - 33 (14.3%)
Judaism - 4 (1.7%)
Other - Ethnic (African, Sikhism, Celtic, Germanic paganism, Shinto, etc) - 4 (1.7%)
Non-Religion (atheism, agnosticism, apatheism, secular humanism, nontheism, pantheism, freethought) - 84 (36.5%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion?  (Read 58963 times)
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:50:25 PM

The best religion would be one that serves it's purpose.

But..."What is the purpose of religion? Isn't it just a bunch of ideas that nobody can agree on?" You might ask.

I'm here to tell you that religion is much more than that. It's  a solution...an answer, a guideline, a warning, a future...And most importantly it's a concept that when functioning properly, encourages humanity towards prosperity.

If I told you that the most important part of a religion is not the knowledge but how it brings people together. Would you believe me?

What if I said all the same things about bitcoin? We all "know" who provided the light to our darkness.

The power behind religion is faith or speculation...A blind ignorance or denial of alternatives. And like all things there is use to be had from this.

I digress.

In all honesty I forget my path so thus I shall end with the Miner's prayer...

Our Father, who art thou Satoshi?

..Hallowed be thy name.
 Fiat's time has come,
 forks have been done,
 on earth as it is in the blockchain.

Give us this day our daily blocks,
 and forgive not our transactions,
 as never shall they be forgotten.
 And lead us not into vaporware,
 just grant hasty delivery of our packages.

Amen  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teeneffigy

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:53:12 PM

Our Father, who art thou Satoshi?

..Hallowed be thy name.
 Fiat's time has come,
 forks have been done,
 on earth as it is in the blockchain.

Give us this day our daily blocks,
 and forgive not our transactions,
 as never shall they be forgotten.
 And lead us not into vaporware,
 just grant hasty delivery of our packages.

Amen  Grin

EPIC!

Looks like atheists won the poll anyways unless everyone who voted for a religion teams up and kills all of us non-believers. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that happened.

nkc007

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:22:35 PM

No religion is best. It is the people and their mentality towards others is what makes it best or worst.
I think the whole concept of religion was to make a person's life better but we all started it comparing to each other. Every religion has something good which is bad for the other.
So it is very difficult to tell which is the best one
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:54:25 AM

mammut

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:42:48 AM

Why isnt mormon an option :O Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:43:28 PM

Atheism is the best religion. Why? Because it is so easy to refute:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
signature200

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:49:55 PM

The best religion in my opinion is a religion that does not bring harm to people, even people of other religions. And one that does not bring harm to the earth.
And what religion does not bring harm to people? I think such does not exist. Just one religion now does more harm the other less, then they change places and so on to infinity. When people say that Muslims are aggressive, remember the Russian who are Christians. I think that in Syria or Afghanistan will tell you that aggressive Christians.
s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:59:58 PM

Non-Religion 42%
The result makes me confident.
But if I am honest, I can only judge about other religions or things when I am informed. And definitely I do not know all the religions of this world, what do they do, what rites et cetera... The most I know of our monoteist religions, I don't like them.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

The best religion in my opinion is a religion that does not bring harm to people, even people of other religions. And one that does not bring harm to the earth.
And what religion does not bring harm to people? I think such does not exist. Just one religion now does more harm the other less, then they change places and so on to infinity. When people say that Muslims are aggressive, remember the Russian who are Christians. I think that in Syria or Afghanistan will tell you that aggressive Christians.

But the second harmful religion is atheism. Remember Stalin? The simple counts of his executions all over eastern Europe and Asia are around 30 to 60 million. But there is evidence that his executions topped 100 million. And most of these where people who considered themselves to be his own people government-wise.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:47:58 AM

Why isnt mormon an option :O Cheesy

Christian - Other (Mormon, etc)    - 7 (4.1%)
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:36:37 AM

Everyone has their opinion when it comes to religion . I do follow my practice and i am not focusing my time and energy into any religion and i live my free and happy life and as long as i do have the authority to choose what to and what not to i will be happy rather than enforcing something into me.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:13:12 AM

Everyone has their opinion when it comes to religion . I do follow my practice and i am not focusing my time and energy into any religion and i live my free and happy life and as long as i do have the authority to choose what to and what not to i will be happy rather than enforcing something into me.

That's an interesting personal religion you have there.    Cool

darkseid1199

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:47:34 AM

In my humble opinion, the best religion should promote peace with everyone especially to those who share a different understanding of things. It should also speak out against the vices that plagues humanity. It should also nurture self love and equality and not be bias towards a specific gender or biased due to skin color.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:49:21 AM

In my humble opinion, the best religion should promote peace with everyone especially to those who share a different understanding of things. It should also speak out against the vices that plagues humanity. It should also nurture self love and equality and not be bias towards a specific gender or biased due to skin color.

This is good. But, remember that the biggest plague on humanity is death. And the only way out of death is Jesus salvation.

Cool

darkseid1199

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 08:56:42 AM

I am a Christian and i know Jesus is THE WAY to the everlasting life everyone craves for.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

I believe and the best religion to all is "christian protestant" why? Because this kind of religion is all in bible said is teach by the priest. Unlike the other religion they have a saint or statue to pray and that is very wrong because in bible don't create saint . I love christian because before I do not believe we have god but now I will offer my life to him because he is my savior and the savoir of us all you need is to open your mind and heart and accepts what he did to us and accept god is our savior and god is the way when people die to go in heaven . I believe heaven and hell is true .
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:09:29 AM

When we asked the best religion I am sure everyone will choose according to what they believe. Because they already life with the confidence that they have believed since birth. All religions here are the best because basically each religion teach goodness, it's just that people are not necessarily good. I chose Islam because I believe it is the best and my religion is Muslim since I was born.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1103

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 10:59:37 AM

Why do you have Chinese traditional religion but you don't have a Japanese Shinto? It's a very nice religion full of myths, stories that focuses on spirituality.
It also doesn't force you to do anything, like Christianity and Islam do. You don't have to go to church every sunday or pray facing Mekka Cheesy
But really no religion is best, an educated person doesn't need to rely on gods to help him live his life.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

Why do you have Chinese traditional religion but you don't have a Japanese Shinto? It's a very nice religion full of myths, stories that focuses on spirituality.
It also doesn't force you to do anything, like Christianity and Islam do. You don't have to go to church every sunday or pray facing Mekka Cheesy
But really no religion is best, an educated person doesn't need to rely on gods to help him live his life.

I like that. And that makes a lot of sense than these other religions. And curiously, the top religions here, christianity, islam, are the ones always fighting ober which religion is right and wrong and which religion should only be followed. I like the concept of shintoism because if you think about it, it focuses on the person's self and towards his surroundings, which would make him respect other's beliefs as well and not think lowly of others who are of different faith.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 12:46:04 PM

I like that. And that makes a lot of sense than these other religions. And curiously, the top religions here, christianity, islam, are the ones always fighting ober which religion is right and wrong and which religion should only be followed. I like the concept of shintoism because if you think about it, it focuses on the person's self and towards his surroundings, which would make him respect other's beliefs as well and not think lowly of others who are of different faith.

I have to agree, this are very good points. While these religions are what are claimed as the 'top' religion there is. They are not necessarily the best there are. Educated people should not rely on gods to live his life. But it's also wise to listen to other people and learn from them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: