Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which religion is the best religion?
Buddhism - 35 (15.2%)
Christian - Catholic - 29 (12.6%)
Christian - Protestant - 18 (7.8%)
Christian - Other (Mormon, etc) - 10 (4.3%)
Chinese traditional religion - 1 (0.4%)
Hindu - 12 (5.2%)
Islam - 33 (14.3%)
Judaism - 4 (1.7%)
Other - Ethnic (African, Sikhism, Celtic, Germanic paganism, Shinto, etc) - 4 (1.7%)
Non-Religion (atheism, agnosticism, apatheism, secular humanism, nontheism, pantheism, freethought) - 84 (36.5%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion?  (Read 58963 times)
kaitou.kidd

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:26:18 AM

I think whether or not religion existed, people will still have their own opinion about certain things, so there would still be war. Maybe not religious wars, but other conflicts or big disagreements. On the other hand, religion gives people something to believe in. It gives some people a reason to be "good," and possibly give them a purpose for living in a more civilized way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tyagi

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:59:33 PM

well i vote hindu
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:01:47 PM

It is hard to say what religion is the best.
I guess it depends on this,where you have been born,and that what will indicate what religion you are going to believe.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:06:11 PM

It's funny as based on rules of religion, anyone who voted for Catholic Christianity or Islamism are not members of that religion!
As technically, I know, their religions teach respect and equality should be given to people of other religions.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:08:21 PM

Hindu is the best religion Grin not only because i am also a Hindu but its culture and history are so pure and true.
Second best i will say christian
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:14:58 AM

Well for me the best religion is christian catholic. I think that because for me it is the true religion. It is the true religion because I believe that God the father, the son and the holy spirit are the true god. They are three in one person.  Grin

Pics or it didn't happen!
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:58:25 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 08:39:03 PM by hase0278

For me the best religion is based on the one giving opinion here.  Smiley Well the best religion for me is catholic christian because of several reasons. The first reason is that I believe that there is God the father, the son and the holy spirit also called the trinity ot one person in 3 persona. The second reason is that I believe all the teachings of the the roman catholic church. And the last reason is that I want to believe in it and I believe this reason is the most common reason why everyone thinks the religion they pick is the best religion out there.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:56:47 PM

Well for me the best religion is christian catholic. I think that because for me it is the true religion. It is the true religion because I believe that God the father, the son and the holy spirit are the true god. They are three in one person.  Grin

Any day, now, and you will be gone... just like will happen to the rest of us. Because of who we are, it isn't us that will be gone. Rather it is the universe that will be gone. No pics of anything.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:38:45 PM

Any day, now, and you will be gone... just like will happen to the rest of us. Because of who we are, it isn't us that will be gone. Rather it is the universe that will be gone. No pics of anything.

Cool
Wtf? He's just asking for pic bro. Why do you need to preach? And I think your even preach an atheist, that makes things worst. Lol
Moloch

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:16:53 PM

Well for me the best religion is christian catholic. I think that because for me it is the true religion. It is the true religion because I believe that God the father, the son and the holy spirit are the true god. They are three in one person.  Grin

Cool
Wtf? He's just asking for pic bro. Why do you need to preach? And I think your even preach an atheist, that makes things worst. Lol

Also note... BADlogic knows that I have "ignored" him, and don't see his response... yet he still replies(trolls) anyway... thoughts?
olubams

Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:20:43 PM

What most of you know as the best religion is probably what you were indoctrinated to believe is the best until you find reasons not too any longer. In my opinion what you claim to be the best religion today, you might change if born or indoctrinated into the other religion...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:30:35 PM

Cool

Hi. You sound so very happy? Why are you so happy?    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:32:46 PM

Well for me the best religion is christian catholic. I think that because for me it is the true religion. It is the true religion because I believe that God the father, the son and the holy spirit are the true god. They are three in one person.  Grin

Cool

Also note... BADlogic knows that I have "ignored" him, and don't see his response... yet he still replies(trolls) anyway... thoughts?

Well, you ignore GOODlogic even more than you ignore BADlogic. So what's the difference? When you troll, what do you expect, sympathy?

Cool

Moloch

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:47:43 PM

Maesters1-

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:23:19 PM

being Muslim i will likely say that Islam is the best religion of the world. i think it will be more better if one try to do study about the different religions of the world only then he can find the satisfactory answer of this question.
Moloch

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:01:37 PM

being Muslim i will likely say that Islam is the best religion of the world. i think it will be more better if one try to do study about the different religions of the world only then he can find the satisfactory answer of this question.

That is some good advice... study each religion with an open mind... then you will see exactly how full of shit they each are
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:36:18 AM

I want to vote for none, if I do I would fall on the atheism but I believe on God so I can't help but to choose the religion I think I belong to the Christianity, and the religion I am curious, Buddhism.   I think that there is no better or best religion.  It would be more good if we stay away from religion sometimes.  I remember someone saying that if you want peace, stay away from religion.  But that doesn't mean to be rude and to not believe that there is Ultimate Creator.  I believe in God.  I just do not have a preferred religion.  I sometimes go to Catholic church sometimes to a Protestant.  I do not think we need a religion.  All we need is clear heart and a pure soul.  That we should be good to others and to what is right.  To pray always and believe that God is real and to have faith and fear in Him.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:36:26 AM

I want to vote for none, if I do I would fall on the atheism but I believe on God so I can't help but to choose the religion I think I belong to the Christianity, and the religion I am curious, Buddhism.   I think that there is no better or best religion.  It would be more good if we stay away from religion sometimes.  I remember someone saying that if you want peace, stay away from religion.  But that doesn't mean to be rude and to not believe that there is Ultimate Creator.  I believe in God.  I just do not have a preferred religion.  I sometimes go to Catholic church sometimes to a Protestant.  I do not think we need a religion.  All we need is clear heart and a pure soul.  That we should be good to others and to what is right.  To pray always and believe that God is real and to have faith and fear in Him.
Is it possible to compare the religion? By what criteria do you propose to compare the religion? God is one, He has many guises. Every man for himself, chooses as it is convenient to talk with God. It does not matter what language to address to God. In addition, it does not matter from a church or a mosque, you turned to God. The main thing that your appeal was from the heart, not rude and false ideas, then God will hear you.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:46:18 AM

I have already given an answer to the question of choosing which religion is better. It all depends on the person. If it's hard to decide what to pray to God. Most likely, the time is not ripe for selection. When a person is ready, his heart, his very will to the Church, to which the person needs.
hpunsara

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 09:59:01 AM

If you compare with modern science it always be buddhism.. I respect all the religion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: