Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which religion is the best religion?
Buddhism - 35 (15.2%)
Christian - Catholic - 29 (12.6%)
Christian - Protestant - 18 (7.8%)
Christian - Other (Mormon, etc) - 10 (4.3%)
Chinese traditional religion - 1 (0.4%)
Hindu - 12 (5.2%)
Islam - 33 (14.3%)
Judaism - 4 (1.7%)
Other - Ethnic (African, Sikhism, Celtic, Germanic paganism, Shinto, etc) - 4 (1.7%)
Non-Religion (atheism, agnosticism, apatheism, secular humanism, nontheism, pantheism, freethought) - 84 (36.5%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Which religion is the best religion?  (Read 58963 times)
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:49:49 PM

My religion is the best religion in the world. Coincidentally, it is also the religion of my father, and his father's father. Everyone else's religion is a religion of hate, misogyny, and pedophilia.

No, my religion is the best religion, it's also by accident a religion of my father, hai father,etc... But it's not your religion, tho its better than yours, fuck you.

It is ridiculous)
Religion should bring peace and harmony. And then recorded discord and misunderstanding. I'm outside the religions. And I care about all the religions of the world. But I do not force anyone to be the same as I do. Live as you wish

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 05:58:33 PM

You didn't get the sarcasm?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
maartenhaha

Activity: 1456
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2016, 07:16:11 PM

some people are too smart to get sarcasme ...

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 08:59:44 PM

I believe any religion that preach and practice peace should be considered as a good r religion any religion that support violence should  not to be considered as s good religion
Tyrantt

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 09:11:31 PM

I believe any religion that preach and practice peace should be considered as a good r religion any religion that support violence should  not to be considered as s good religion

If only it was like that. Christianity preaches good towards everyone but people are mostly aggresivs assholes when it comes to their christianity, islam preaches good for muslims but bad for infidels.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:55:05 PM

So... God... loves Trump?

I suppose I'll have to start grabbing pussies if I want to be president

I guess it fits... throughout the Old Testament, God was partial to Xenophobes and committing genocides...
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:03:06 PM

I don't think there is a 'perfect religion'. I just feel like the best one is the religion you got inside of your mind and your soul. There are dozens of religions worldwide, and each of them is promoting different ideas. The last time I've been to a church was when I was around 7 years old. Since then, I preferred to just believe in what I feel. I don't know, I'd rather pray in my own house with my own words and disconnect somehow from the responsibilities I have for a few moments and be there alone with my God.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:11:49 PM

I don't think there is a 'perfect religion'. I just feel like the best one is the religion you got inside of your mind and your soul. There are dozens of religions worldwide, and each of them is promoting different ideas. The last time I've been to a church was when I was around 7 years old. Since then, I preferred to just believe in what I feel. I don't know, I'd rather pray in my own house with my own words and disconnect somehow from the responsibilities I have for a few moments and be there alone with my God.

Of course there isn't a perfect religion. The closest that we can come is(are) the religion(s) that support and actually offer eternal life in joy. The only religions that do this are the ones that promote Jesus salvation. There is no other way to joyful eternal life than through Jesus salvation.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:13:20 PM

I guess it fits... throughout the Old Testament, God was partial to Xenophobes and committing genocides...

God even loves you, disgusting as you are. He is giving you great chance to be saved. Stop turning His offer to you down.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:16:18 PM

If only it was like that. Christianity preaches good towards everyone but people are mostly aggresivs assholes when it comes to their christianity, islam preaches good for muslims but bad for infidels.

A good Christian's aggressiveness is along the lines of saving people for eternal salvation in joy.

People are heroes for saving someone who is drowning at the lake. But when Christians try to save people for eternal life, they are despised. Who really are the assholes?

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:18:04 PM

My religion is the best religion in the world. Coincidentally, it is also the religion of my father, and his father's father. Everyone else's religion is a religion of hate, misogyny, and pedophilia.

No, my religion is the best religion, it's also by accident a religion of my father, hai father,etc... But it's not your religion, tho its better than yours, fuck you.

It is ridiculous)
Religion should bring peace and harmony. And then recorded discord and misunderstanding. I'm outside the religions. And I care about all the religions of the world. But I do not force anyone to be the same as I do. Live as you wish

The only peace that counts is peace with God. Peace here might last a lifetime. But peace with God lasts eternally.

Cool

Tyrantt

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 08:02:36 PM

A good Christian's aggressiveness is along the lines of saving people for eternal salvation in joy.

People are heroes for saving someone who is drowning at the lake. But when Christians try to save people for eternal life, they are despised. Who really are the assholes?

Cool

because not everyone believes in the eternal afterlife. If you were drowning or trapped in the burning building, wouldn't you try to save yourself even tho you believe in the eternal afterlife in heaven?

devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 05:18:31 AM
Last edit: November 13, 2016, 05:31:12 AM by devthedev

God even loves you, disgusting as you are. He is giving you great chance to be saved. Stop turning His offer to you down.

Cool

Matthew 7:1: "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

As a fellow Christian, I ask that you show Christ's love, not judgment. Christ's teaching are all of love, joy and peace, not judgment. You can not and will not win hearts for the Kingdom by telling people they're disgusting and being hateful; It is not what we are called to.

Mark 12:31:  “Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other command greater than these.”

On another note, to those who don't believe the same as me, I love and value you and would never think of any of you less. You are all wonderful people and have amazing plans set out for your lives!

Gasturcas

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:08:17 PM

I believe that there is only 1 God regardless of what religion you belong with. Religion only classifies what group you belong with but again, we only worship 1 God. Lets respect each one and lets not judge others. Do good so others will treat you equally. We were created equally and there is only 1 God who create us. That is my opinion and please respect.

varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:58:14 PM

I believe that there is only 1 God regardless of what religion you belong with. Religion only classifies what group you belong with but again, we only worship 1 God. Lets respect each one and lets not judge others. Do good so others will treat you equally. We were created equally and there is only 1 God who create us. That is my opinion and please respect.
I don't believe in God but I understand that God is in all major religions one. The various prophets. But judging by how people fight because of religion for me they are all bad.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:30:22 PM

The battle is on!

Which God, gods, or lack thereof will reign supreme?

You decide!

You are allowed to vote twice, and can change your vote at any time.

If I forgot your religion, post a comment yelling at me
I would prefer Crhistian-catholic, because alots of word in the bible happens with evidence and reasons.
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:01:54 AM

The battle is on!

Which God, gods, or lack thereof will reign supreme?

You decide!

You are allowed to vote twice, and can change your vote at any time.

If I forgot your religion, post a comment yelling at me
I would prefer Crhistian-catholic, because alots of word in the bible happens with evidence and reasons.

Do you prefer that religion because you chose that and changed your then current religion to christian or were you born in a fanily/country where chriatanity is the main religion?

Tyrantt

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 09:23:11 AM

I find the idea of more gods betted, like that every religion gods exist at the same time and that this more like "my dad can beat your dad" situation.

But yes, there may be one universal god that's responsible for all of this.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 01:48:47 PM

I find the idea of more gods betted, like that every religion gods exist at the same time and that this more like "my dad can beat your dad" situation.

But yes, there may be one universal god that's responsible for all of this.

well that's an interesting thought. I also believe that there's one supreme being out there that is the architect of everything. we may have different names for that supreme being but I think all religions are pertaining to that single "god"

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 14, 2016, 02:24:34 PM

I do not recognize any religion, but of all I like Buddhism. This religion is not based on coercion to faith and teaches man to know himself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: