Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:41:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132067 times)
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:15:46 PM

Usually i spend bitcoins to buy and sell some goods and services online so yes i spend it sometimes as real currency

No, that's not what OP is asking. What it basically means is; have you ever used Bitcoin in a physical store in your local place?

I personally have one had one "real life" transaction as I bought something from some one that is living near me. The only downside to that was that the person I bought something from wanted me to wait till we had at least 1 confirmation. I have been waiting there for around 20 minutes. But the experience to make a physical purchase with Bitcoin was amazing.

but for the majority of people especially in the third world countries it really very hard to spend bitcoin in any local market, for them spending it online and converting to fiat is the real life usage.
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:35:06 PM

i have sold them for paypal at times when i needed cig or gas or something lol

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:17:19 AM

Well, that's the common things to do, to swap it to fiat when we need cash in real life...as we can see there are only few stores that accepts bitcoin...So in real life, we need to cash it out...

Now cash out and using is the best option. We don't have much websites that accept bitcoin. Only on converting we can buy required products. On using bitcoin directly only specific products can be bought.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Iceborn

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:26:37 AM

No I do not spend Bitcoins in real life, not because I do not want to but because I simply can't. There aren't any stores that except Bitcoins were I am from. But this helps me just saving my Bitcoins. 
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:46:41 AM

No I do not spend Bitcoins in real life, not because I do not want to but because I simply can't. There aren't any stores that except Bitcoins were I am from. But this helps me just saving my Bitcoins. 
Yes, the fun of spending bitcoin will start from your saving bitcoin when you enjoy more benefits like halving price increase, but still when we feel need to spend then you can convert to fiat or by buying any gift cards.
Tacalt

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:29:41 AM

I paid my mobile phone bills with the Bitcoin. It is quite convenient. But the first payment confirmation has be within the 60 of the payment, so I have to pay higher transaction fees.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 10:32:31 AM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa

I'd like to spend some coins for a coffee locally.. but cant find any store.
So i just keep them until they rise :>

Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:42:10 AM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa

I'd like to spend some coins for a coffee locally.. but cant find any store.
So i just keep them until they rise :>

I'm having the same problem there are no local stores nearby my place that do accept the bitcoin, its not still logical its not accepted.
This of course logical because the bitcoin is still not very popular, some people do know it from name but other than that they do not know what it is.
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 04:38:53 AM

Well, that's the common things to do, to swap it to fiat when we need cash in real life...as we can see there are only few stores that accepts bitcoin...So in real life, we need to cash it out...

Now cash out and using is the best option. We don't have much websites that accept bitcoin. Only on converting we can buy required products. On using bitcoin directly only specific products can be bought.

That's right,, there is only limited stores that accepts bitcoin online, and in real life, there are also few in some countries,(they are lucky enough) but in other countries, they have difficulty on using bitcoin as there is no store there that accepts it that is why sometimes they have to convert it to fiat or they will buy something online and ship it to their country which I think is not convenient...

Thats is the trial for bitcoin now and were hoping online store will adopt bitcoi. As their mode of payments to but not only online also physical store to. By in that case it is easy to us to use bitcoin as part of our daily routine. In my case i cashout my bitcoin earnings so i can buy my needs and gadgets that i want.

Hashminers

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:19:17 PM

No I do not spend bitcoins in real life. I just buy coins and save them for the future in the hope that the price is high and I can make a profit. Spending bitcoins is something I do not do.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:26:04 PM

No I do not spend my bitcoins in real life because here are no local bitcoins accept stores so I cannot do this.
I only do use indirectly the bitcoin as a pay method because I use the bit-x physical credit card, I must say its pretty nice to do this but its still indirectly.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:51:59 PM

as much as I like to be able to use my bitcoin in order to do my every day purchases, unfortunately not a lot of people in my country know about bitcoin so there is no business places that accepts bitcoin as payment.

so I have only spent bitcoin to buy altcoins and for trading. also have spent some on gambling but nothing big so far. and from time to time if can purchase something online that I need I would do it with bitcoin if I can.

Only Bitcoin
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:45:45 PM

No I do not spend bitcoins in real life. I just buy coins and save them for the future in the hope that the price is high and I can make a profit. Spending bitcoins is something I do not do.

If you want to make big profits in future then you should not spend at a moment, I am not spending at a moment, I am trying to earn it as much as I can and will spend in future when price goes higher.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:08:16 PM

I am trying to save most of my coins if not all because I am holding for the long haul. It's turbulent times the price could skyrocket again and I don't want to miss out the 2nd time. I do nearly all of my online purchases with PayPal or debit card.

0day

Activity: 742

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:20:17 PM

That's right,, there is only limited stores that accepts bitcoin online, and in real life, there are also few in some countries,(they are lucky enough) but in other countries, they have difficulty on using bitcoin as there is no store there that accepts it that is why sometimes they have to convert it to fiat or they will buy something online and ship it to their country which I think is not convenient...
the same is here , I do not have any facility in my country to use bitcoin directly in real use, i only have the access to use it for only purchase and for buying digital goods and services etc.
Thats is the trial for bitcoin now and were hoping online store will adopt bitcoi. As their mode of payments to but not only online also physical store to. By in that case it is easy to us to use bitcoin as part of our daily routine. In my case i cashout my bitcoin earnings so i can buy my needs and gadgets that i want.

Hire me for your campaign management
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:38:36 PM

I am trying to save most of my coins if not all because I am holding for the long haul. It's turbulent times the price could skyrocket again and I don't want to miss out the 2nd time. I do nearly all of my online purchases with PayPal or debit card.

Right now saving is the best option. Now we have not got lot opportunity to spend our bitcoin actively as their not much stores accepting bitcoin. So saving will help you spend on needs over the coming years.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Slowturtleinc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:41:58 PM

Would rather spend cash the few spots I can use bitcoin right now. Also would like to save rather than dwindle what I have saved so far.

██████████            Gunthar: Fast and Serious Lending Service
█████████       ●●●● ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● - ●●● ●●●●
██████████    ●●●● Don't loose your collateral: refinance with us ●●●●
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2016, 06:01:51 PM

For for me i just keep my bitcoin in my wallet and waiting to spend it here in my country once some store are accepting bitcoin as payment maybe i can spend it there and start making some business to other stores..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:25:29 PM

No I do not spend my bitcoins in real life because here are no local bitcoins accept stores so I cannot do this.
I only do use indirectly the bitcoin as a pay method because I use the bit-x physical credit card, I must say its pretty nice to do this but its still indirectly.
is good for you not spend bitcoin right now because now so close to the halving but in my opinion spend bitcoin is not only use to buy something, what i mean you can spend your bitcoin for investment in other like a gold, trading bitcoin i think is good to get more income.

futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 06:31:10 PM

No till today i have not spend any coins in real life. But you said you did so now i am feeling to do this because i need to know how it feels while spending coin in outside. But i don't have that chance because in my country it not allowed in any Cafe or stores. But will do in future if i visit any other country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: