Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer  (Read 450426 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:26:44 PM

It is not suitable to discussing the ico cost. As we know, the NXT was built on 21 BTC, XEM also built on very little donated BTC,  they all realize almost 10000 times profit if calculated with fiat.
Not every project is NXT, not every project is XEM, not every project is XEL.

I dont see any usage for XEL,  2000k is a good price, how someone else mentioned  its 8x regarding to your Fiat Donation.  XEL has no Cooperations, no product, no usecase area,  nothing and you think 2000k is low?  Dont know what you re dreaming of, but ive seen lot of projects like this one in the past. Dreaming all around and than realizing that you cant do anything with your coin. Iam honest, i would invest, but everything over 3000k would be ridiculous at this stage of development.

Helllo my friend , i see in your post history you mention in IOTA topic that you expect a 15 bn marketcap in two years . I believe also that IOTA has currently no usage and i'm ready to buy your IOTA's at 10x the ICO price and not at 2x or 3x as you want to get XEL . If you agree kindly contact me through PM and set up a deal .
Also , about the fiat donation , i don't think that you will find here many ( not even one ) that donated with fiat .

Edit . Thanks for the update Unvoid , looking forward for node instructions .

You might have better luck in the HEAT thread as he is trying to FUD there now.

Are you f...... kidding me Soul Eater?  Angry  

@HmmMAA  do you realy compare XEL with IOTA? ,  IOTA is totaly concipated for IOT with no Transaction Fees, Quantum Proofed, Offline Transaktions and no scalibility Problems,  and its already cooperating with worldwide known Companys like IBM, Microsoft and Innogy,  it has already a usage!, so cant compare this two projects with each other?  .
Do you remember anyone selling his IOTA for X2 or x3 before the big companies cooperation? Did you sell any IOTA at that price range? I guess not , even when the fudsters said that iota would be a non working project . So don't expect people from here to do something different than what you did with iota . And be patient , if you think that 2k sats is fair you can always buy it in exchanges . If you find any price close to it kindly buy them for me , I will pay you a 20 percent premium for your effort .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:28:54 PM

Edited my last response with scamming, this is to harsh.

Cool and don't ever be scared off by me.  I just joke around sometimes but I'm not a bad guy and I do normally apologise if I go too far. All the best Smiley
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:32:52 PM

I have come up with an idea a dev may be interested in coding (originally I needed help with the SN interface but that is pretty much done now)...

One of my biggest concerns with XEL from a mining standpoint was that the jobs may be sporadic initially so many miners may avoid XEL as they don't want to have their rigs sit idle.  What I think would be great is if someone codes a mining management program that can run multiple miners (i.e. xel_miner, sgminer, cpuminer, etc) that watches over the Elastic network and if there are active jobs, it runs the xel_miner, and if there are no active jobs in Elastic, it would run a miner for a different blockchain (sgminer, cpuminer, etc) so their miners are always productive.

If anyone has questions about this idea or just wants to bounce ideas around, please PM me.

Great idea ;-) Well, what you could do at the moment is just launch two miners, the XEL miner with a higher CPU priority. When idle, it will stay under the radar, if not it will be prioritised over the other miners.

Not exactly "real load balancing" but at least a step towards it. This of course does not apply to GPU mining.

I will have around 8 hours tomorrow to catch up with everything, by the way.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:38:14 PM

I have come up with an idea a dev may be interested in coding (originally I needed help with the SN interface but that is pretty much done now)...

One of my biggest concerns with XEL from a mining standpoint was that the jobs may be sporadic initially so many miners may avoid XEL as they don't want to have their rigs sit idle.  What I think would be great is if someone codes a mining management program that can run multiple miners (i.e. xel_miner, sgminer, cpuminer, etc) that watches over the Elastic network and if there are active jobs, it runs the xel_miner, and if there are no active jobs in Elastic, it would run a miner for a different blockchain (sgminer, cpuminer, etc) so their miners are always productive.

If anyone has questions about this idea or just wants to bounce ideas around, please PM me.

Great idea ;-) Well, what you could do at the moment is just launch two miners, the XEL miner with a higher CPU priority. When idle, it will stay under the radar, if not it will be prioritised over the other miners.

Not exactly "real load balancing" but at least a step towards it. This of course does not apply to GPU mining.

I will have around 8 hours tomorrow to catch up with everything, by the way.

EK & Coralreefer thanks for all your tireless work guys.  (Before I forget Unvoid thanks to you too!)
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 09:39:36 PM

Regarding the use case discussion. I personally believe that many use cases will open up, possibly more than we can think of at the moment. Our advantage is, that people code their "work" themselves, and are not limited to a small set of algorithms like an in my eyes totally useless example: 3d rendering.

So it's not us who create the use cases, it's basically everyone. If you can't think of any use case, then it's fine. But you cannot speak for the brilliant Taiwanese Professor implementing his revolutionary new idea on the Elastic platform.

Also, even if you don't believe in any use case, why exactly did you buy your Raspberri Pi, your Ferrari, your FPGA DIY Kit, a Tesla ... it's because you have a "use case" for them, or because they are just some kickass tech gadgets?
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Ben2016

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:04:05 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2017, 04:17:40 AM by Bgjjj2016

Regarding the use case discussion. I personally believe that many use cases will open up, possibly more than we can think of at the moment. Our advantage is, that people code their "work" themselves, and are not limited to a small set of algorithms like an in my eyes totally useless example: 3d rendering.

So it's not us who create the use cases, it's basically everyone. If you can't think of any use case, then it's fine. But you cannot speak for the brilliant Taiwanese Professor implementing his revolutionary new idea on the Elastic platform.

Also, even if you don't believe in any use case, why exactly did you buy your Raspberri Pi, your Ferrari, your FPGA DIY Kit, a Tesla ... it's because you have a "use case" for them, or because they are just some kickass tech gadgets?
exactly ! To the point with a touch of humor  Cheesy

Edit : people, please retweet our Satoshi's words :
https://twitter.com/bgjjj2016/status/871217446941675521

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:06:56 AM

So what was the ico price vs current

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 12:49:43 AM

If we had an ICO, the price would be around 0.005 BTC / XEL.  Smiley

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 01:42:11 AM

there was no price, just donations, one year ago. not worth talking about
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:22:46 AM

Guys im confused about one thing there are 5million distributed right but it was agreed to raise max coins to 100million. Who has the remaining 95million

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:27:14 AM

i think its worth talking about

so what are trades averaging at in sats?

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:30:59 AM

i think its worth talking about

so what are trades averaging at in sats?
we have an OTC thread, but you won't see too many sellers ( at least not bargain prices  Grin )

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804795.0

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 08:46:30 AM

Guys im confused about one thing there are 5million distributed right but it was agreed to raise max coins to 100million. Who has the remaining 95million

5M was multiplied by 20, so the total number is 100M.
All stakes were also multiplied by 20, so finally all holders have 20x more than initially.
So, actually nothing has changed except the total number of coins.
michaelwang33

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:30:23 AM

All stakes were also multiplied by 20, so finally all holders have 20x more than initially.

Thanks thats cleared stuff up. Its inevitable we will see some dumps at silly price too as btc has risen alot a d is due a dump so many will sell.to sell.btc and buy back after btc dump. Hope i catch it. Long term we looking good. Anyone know when litewallet is out

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
unvoid

Activity: 535

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 09:56:33 AM

Anyone know when litewallet is out

https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/preparation-to-litewallet-mainnet/227/42

Two weeks (Litecoin ™) Wink

BTC: 1CMgHWx4wkAaAy2FfeCyPdedUExmhGhfi5
XEL: XEL-HCM8-KB6E-YFLK-8BWMF
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2017, 09:59:03 AM

Thanks thats cleared stuff up. Its inevitable we will see some dumps at silly price too as btc has risen alot a d is due a dump so many will sell.to sell.btc and buy back after btc dump. Hope i catch it. Long term we looking good. Anyone know when litewallet is out

il be waiting to buy supernodes, hope you right. and yes i agree with statement that probably 30-50% of XEL will never bee redeemed, one indicator was voting.. second indicator is how long it took for mainnet to kick in..

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:37:46 AM

il be waiting to buy supernodes, hope you right. and yes i agree with statement that probably 30-50% of XEL will never bee redeemed, one indicator was voting.. second indicator is how long it took for mainnet to kick in..
if only 50M coins available and out of that 50 supernodes ( 300k each), we will have only 35M coins in float. Then watch out Litecoin !  Cool

PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:47:09 AM

i don't like to discuss prices very much but golem and iexec have marketcaps that are huge and similar technologies seems to be catching up to each other.they don't have working products either but seems like there is demand for decentralized storage and cpu now so sia,storj,golem,iexec and xel are/will be the main players.
lockepi

Activity: 469

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:49:04 AM

if only 50M coins available and out of that 50 supernodes ( 300k each), we will have only 35M coins in float. Then watch out Litecoin !  Cool

Things look good but alot has happened here and with bitcoin looking to make a pullback many will sell i doubt down to ico price but they looking to make a good amount even if its at ico. I agree with other member this will a be a super buy after the bitcoin dump. Altcoins will corrrect itself. If this had launched before btc rise it would be great. Nevertheless if.someone does pay a silly price at the start in the long run it should payoff. Its a whales market and i doubt there are much whales in this coin so will.be interesting to what will happen.

Whales need to accumulate here first so buy during that phase. Dont overpay.
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:58:37 AM

Things look good but alot has happened here and with bitcoin looking to make a pullback many will sell i doubt down to ico price but they looking to make a good amount even if its at ico. I agree with other member this will a be a super buy after the bitcoin dump. Altcoins will corrrect itself. If this had launched before btc rise it would be great. Nevertheless if.someone does pay a silly price at the start in the long run it should payoff. Its a whales market and i doubt there are much whales in this coin so will.be interesting to what will happen.

Whales need to accumulate here first so buy during that phase. Dont overpay.
ICO price ? What ICO you're talking about. We gave a " Donation " hoping this almost impossible project would succeed. Most of you guys were laughing at us and calling us fools then. As far as I'm concerned XEL will be in its own class and FYI lots of whales have their eyes on this precious gem. So my advice " HOLD & ACCUMULATE more "

Pages: « 1 ... 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 [331] 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: