Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer  (Read 450438 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
techwriterjoe

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:36:10 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 10:33:00 PM by mprep

I bet we could get a vote going on a T-Shirt run??

Idk why we can't do both. I want to dress in XEL clothing 9 days a week.

But, seriuosly I would take an Elastic cloak....

Anybody out there good with T-Shirts?

I think the design speaks for itself.

I like the color scheme. I would take at least two depending on the price.

Feel free to change the font and the sizing. I butchered the Graphic's sizing. You'd have to get the official one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThomasV80

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:49:23 AM

But seriously for a moment everyone  Shocked

I say this for the front:

and this for the back:

good design, I like design of front dress.

try to add some logo or other font colour or change type of font for back dress, I think it will interest
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:36:02 AM

Folks, is it okay to keep this thread open with the other occurring? People will get confused, I just got here and they are accusing Elastic of being SCAM... It's visible the tactic of these people in wanting to buy XEL at the price of wind.
techwriterjoe

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:41:17 AM

For buying/selling;
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1804795.new;topicseen#new
Or
https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/t/wtb-wts-elastic/346/41

For the latest talks;
https://talk.elasticexplorer.org/

For the latest talks on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957064.new#new
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:18:26 AM

You think we are whales. Excellent, I think you are right.
I also said scammy... glad I'm right, thanks.
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:21:48 AM

any good anagrams of 'elastic' or 'elastic project' or...'lannister'?
unvoid

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:25:50 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 10:34:03 PM by mprep

This thread isn't really closed, but they'd like to hide it since the OP (Lannister) disappeared with the XEL donation money. They'd prefer if you post in their self-moderated thread so they can delete any posts that remind people of their scam:

This thread isn't closed and most probably will never be closed. We created new thread because we want to be able to edit OP.

We prefer self-moderated thread just to protect thread from people your kind: new account, scam accusations, etc.

You can be troll here to the end of your life (or BCT life) if you wish.

What wrong with this thread? I just got here because of someone accusing  that this ICO is gonna be a scam? Is it True?

1. There wasn't ICO.
2. Most of XEL are already redeemed: http://elasticexplorer.org/about/
3. Computable part of Elastic is already there and it's working.

So what's your definition of "scam"?

Damn, I just need to stay away from trolls. Just feed yourself and be happy. I'll not post in this thread anymore, it's pointless.

I hope BCT mods will see that this thread is just a mess without people involved in project and close it.

If you want to know something about Elastic project just do your own research.

BTC: 1CMgHWx4wkAaAy2FfeCyPdedUExmhGhfi5
XEL: XEL-HCM8-KB6E-YFLK-8BWMF
esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:34:17 AM

A lot of friends to buy, is currently limited to BTC trading Mody?
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:36:46 AM

What wrong with this thread? I just got here because of someone accusing  that this ICO is gonna be a scam? Is it True?
No they are not scam but they are the one of project like Golem which are trying to solve computational scalability issues by integrating cloud computing.
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 09:53:42 AM

I think the new leads in this project owe the public an explanation of the things that went wrong in the previous "iteration", and, more importantly, what steps were taken to ENSURE that this will not happen again this time.

I am yet to see this, just deleted posts and blog entries on THEIR OWN WEBSITE.
Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:00:12 AM

I think the new leads in this project owe the public an explanation of the things that went wrong in the previous "iteration", and, more importantly, what steps were taken to ENSURE that this will not happen again this time.

It's getting boring and old.
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 12:47:24 PM

Could it be that these trolls are from the other projects that are desperately trying to FUD cause they know that XEL will put them to shame?....

Sounds logical...... Wink
techwriterjoe

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:47:25 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 10:29:49 PM by mprep

There has been plenty of public explanation. It has been answered tirelessly.

... I'm glad you think that. All of your support over the last year and a half has really meant a lot to the team.

For buying/selling;
Or

For the latest talks;

LamboMoonYacht

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:53:13 PM

It's never going to happen. The fact that they delete posts is extremely suspicious. The fact that they attack anyone who questions them is even more suspicious. Guilty conscience, probably.

The new dev is anonymous just like Lannister, so he could disappear at any moment too. Major exchanges don't like to list coins with anonymous devs, so the price will probably never go up.

techwriterjoe

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

Yep, that's how open source works. It only took you thirty years to catch up.

I'm sure it is a silly model. I mean it didn't do anything for Linux.

Really happy you have been on this year and a half project for all of four days.

ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:24:32 PM

Looks nice! Gonna get uptodate with South Park again.  Smiley
LamboMoonYacht

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:29:31 PM

I never really understood the psychology of the hater.

I think it branches from insecurity. They see others who are talented and put themselves out there on a project like this. Something wildly technical and with a working prototype. So, to make themselves feel better; to make themselves feel like the hero; they have to bring hate.

They have nothing to offer of actual value, but to remedy their inner being they have to tell everyone else that they are bad.

I love how you keep responding to yourself in a desperate attempt to hide unflattering posts. Really paints a picture of mental stability  Cheesy

These days, people who try to save other people from scams aren't called "haters". You may need to update your dictionary!

If scammers hate me, I'm fine with that.
techwriterjoe

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:31:56 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 10:30:04 PM by mprep

We own a great project. Congrats.

I think it branches from insecurity. They see others who are talented and put themselves out there on a project like this. Something wildly technical and with a working prototype. So, to make themselves feel better; to make themselves feel like the hero; they have to bring hate.

They have nothing to offer of actual value, but to remedy their inner being they have to tell everyone else that they are bad.

South Park's latest season had some interesting insights on the internet troll thing.

I love how you keep responding to yourself in a desperate attempt to hide unflattering posts. Really paints a picture of mental stability  Cheesy

These days, people who try to save other people from scams aren't called "haters". You may need to update your dictionary!

If scammers hate me, I'm fine with that.

All of the info is out there. We have communicated everywhere. It doesn't take long to research. There is a working prototype.

I'm sorry you didn't get in early and are now bitter.

You've said your peace. We are an educated community and we like our project. You don't like it, so move on.
LamboMoonYacht

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:48:03 PM

Wow Joe, really pumping out that spam! Keep up the good work!  Cheesy

Is this what you're trying to hide with all your spamming?

It's never going to happen. The fact that they delete posts is extremely suspicious. The fact that they attack anyone who questions them is even more suspicious. Guilty conscience, probably.

The new dev is anonymous just like Lannister, so he could disappear at any moment too. Major exchanges don't like to list coins with anonymous devs, so the price will probably never go up.

Or maybe all this:

Status of Lannister and the ICO funds http://archive.is/zoyYa

April 15, 2017 by Unvoid

Lannister is gone. ICO funds are gone. We don’t know why. We don’t know if we ever see him again. It’s not like “he took all the funds and run away” because before disappearing he rewarded some of community members with some BTC for their work. He mentioned that he have some health problems also. That’s all we know now.

Now they have ANOTHER anonymous dev (surprise!) who could just as easily do the same thing. For all we know it may be the same guy.

Their original launch was also extremely suspicious and the creator of that thread has disappeared mysteriously (noticing a pattern here?):

Agreed this is one of the clearest examples of a scam I've seen in recent times. Well done for trying to warn people about it. It started with a newbie account whose real-life name was supposedly "Lionel Keys" posting as ElasticCoin. Immediately a few of us pressed for some kind of info to verify his identity (given it was an ICO without escrow), which he said would be coming soon. In the mean time I began finding Evil-Knievel's behaviour in the thread extremely suspicious. He wasn't (publicly) in charge of the probject at this point but from the start was shilling hard (talking about how much he'd invested) and answering the bulk of the questions that were intended for the dev. It was obvious to me he was involved with the project whilst pretending not to be.

Every post from the ElasticCoin account was subsequently deleted from that thread (presumably when they realized they'd messed up and that there was no way to hide how shady the whole thing was), Lionel Keys disappeared (abandoning a project he'd supposedly spent months working on and preparing) and Evil-Knievel suddenly emerged as project lead.

I haven't enough time to dig through it, but here's the original thread. Evil-Knievel has also deleted every single post he made in that thread, though enough of his and ElasticCoin's original posts have been preserved in quotes in replies to show you what's going on here.

Deleted original ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362006.0

techwriterjoe

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:55:27 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 10:31:06 PM by mprep

Yes, bad things happen in both enterprise and open source projects. Yes, it can happen we all know that. There is no answer to that problem even at huge corporate institutions.

Having witnessed the growth of this project over 1.5 years, I strongly believe in it.

Also, I think my posts are very witty and intelligent. Not spam at all. I am honestly just excited and finally have time for this project. Thank you.

Wow Joe, really pumping out that spam! Keep up the good work!  Cheesy

Is this what you're trying to hide with all your spamming?

Or maybe all this:

Status of Lannister and the ICO funds http://archive.is/zoyYa

April 15, 2017 by Unvoid

Lannister is gone. ICO funds are gone. We don’t know why. We don’t know if we ever see him again. It’s not like “he took all the funds and run away†because before disappearing he rewarded some of community members with some BTC for their work. He mentioned that he have some health problems also. That’s all we know now.

Now they have ANOTHER anonymous dev (surprise!) who could just as easily do the same thing. For all we know it may be the same guy.

Their original launch was also extremely suspicious and the creator of that thread has disappeared mysteriously (noticing a pattern here?):

Agreed this is one of the clearest examples of a scam I've seen in recent times. Well done for trying to warn people about it. It started with a newbie account whose real-life name was supposedly "Lionel Keys" posting as ElasticCoin. Immediately a few of us pressed for some kind of info to verify his identity (given it was an ICO without escrow), which he said would be coming soon. In the mean time I began finding Evil-Knievel's behaviour in the thread extremely suspicious. He wasn't (publicly) in charge of the probject at this point but from the start was shilling hard (talking about how much he'd invested) and answering the bulk of the questions that were intended for the dev. It was obvious to me he was involved with the project whilst pretending not to be.

Every post from the ElasticCoin account was subsequently deleted from that thread (presumably when they realized they'd messed up and that there was no way to hide how shady the whole thing was), Lionel Keys disappeared (abandoning a project he'd supposedly spent months working on and preparing) and Evil-Knievel suddenly emerged as project lead.

I haven't enough time to dig through it, but here's the original thread. Evil-Knievel has also deleted every single post he made in that thread, though enough of his and ElasticCoin's original posts have been preserved in quotes in replies to show you what's going on here.

Deleted original ANN:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362006.0

If I have to make these t-shirts happen myself, I will.

https://heatnodes.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/xel-heat-ae.pdf

The HEAT exchange is working very smooth right now.

When we first went on, everyone clogged it with small transactions for testing paths.

I think also just generally worked out the kinks.

For buying/selling;
Or

For the latest talks;

As much as I want HEAT to be useful, it's really too small of a fish for us.

It's nice to have something so fast and to be on Coin Market Cap.

Hopefully, other exchanges will come soon. I don't necessarily mind waiting.
Pages: « 1 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 [339] 340 341 342 343 344 345 »
  Print  

Jump to: