Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:02:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:03:18 PM

Of course I believe in Fiat, everyone uses it nowadays. It's one of the oldest currencies in human history.
yeah of course believe or do not believe you have to say it. because Fiat is the main currency in use in the world and you have to accept payment by fiat. This is the law in this world
Fiat still will be worth and we are already tradition to use those money.. dont believe in other trade that fiat can be replace with bitcoin..
Thats impossible tio happen even in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:32:01 PM

Of course I believe in Fiat, everyone uses it nowadays. It's one of the oldest currencies in human history.
yeah of course believe or do not believe you have to say it. because Fiat is the main currency in use in the world and you have to accept payment by fiat. This is the law in this world
Fiat still will be worth and we are already tradition to use those money.. dont believe in other trade that fiat can be replace with bitcoin..

Bitcoin is not that powerful yet that it can replace strong currency life fiat, fiat holds huge market cap where as bitcoin is too small, and even in future fiat will continue to rule the world.

ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:17:23 PM

Absolutely I believe in fiat and will keep believing it. Fiat is the most legal and regulated currency. Also it is backed by some tangible asset like gold. SO the price can't go down after a certain limit. If a certain fiat currency started going down, the central bank of that particular country will intervene to stop that fall.

In bitcoin we don't have such regulatory authority. It is a symbol of free economy. So even if I earn a lot of bitcoin, I will still believe fiat currency.
yeah, I believe in fiat too.  Many countries still haven't legalized bitcoin and many shops don't take btc. We have to use fiat still for many stuffs. 

Yeah fiat gives an feeling of ease and comfortableness as it is used and accepted everywhere and people who are not aware about bitcoin yet will prefer to use fiat.
Actually, I still trust fiat more than bitcoins right now since it's easier to spend them. Most of the services or goods that I need are easily paid with fiat. The number of shops that accepts bitcoins is just very limited right now and that's actually my problem with bitcoin for now.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:24:24 PM

i think that you cannot NOT believe in fiat.
Fiat is still the most important currency in the world,doesnt matter if it is USD or GBP,it is still
most popular all over the world,not bitcoin really,but maybe in some time...
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:40:26 PM

Bitcoin is not that powerful yet that it can replace strong currency life fiat, fiat holds huge market cap where as bitcoin is too small, and even in future fiat will continue to rule the world.

Even bitcoin will become a powerful one, no way it can surpass what fiat can do. Bitcoin is digital so it's obvious it will goes thru a hard way of transactions when everything is offline.

And besides bitcoin has a price like this today because of fiat inserted into bitcoin market.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:51:30 PM

billions of people strive for it and spend it every day. it gets the job done and there are enough people vested to keep those plates spinning. dunno how long it can go on for but i'm sure they'll give it their best shot.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:55:35 PM

Even bitcoin will become a powerful one, no way it can surpass what fiat can do. Bitcoin is digital so it's obvious it will goes thru a hard way of transactions when everything is offline.

And besides bitcoin has a price like this today because of fiat inserted into bitcoin market.

Yes and it will continue in future too till we don't find direct shops accepting bitcoin, as people will prefer to convert it to fiat and then spend so fiat will always exist.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:00:08 PM

I still use fiat. That is what I get paid for my work. But I am trying my best to convert some fiat into bitcoin.
well i also use fiat a lot though i still believe in bitcoins really much, to be honest the price of the bitcoin is going to grow a lot in the near future in my opinion thus you will be able to make good profit
155UE

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:06:47 PM

We have to believe in fiat because bitcoin does not know what it's future will hold for anyone.
It is just to unstable from one end of the lower margins to the other. Tomorrow you don't know if it will be down a hundred dollars worth or not. With fiat you know it will not sink that low so fast.

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:19:26 PM

We have to believe in fiat because bitcoin does not know what it's future will hold for anyone.
It is just to unstable from one end of the lower margins to the other. Tomorrow you don't know if it will be down a hundred dollars worth or not. With fiat you know it will not sink that low so fast.

Yeah and there many places where only fiat can be used and we cannot expect that bitcoin will be used everywhere, and people who are not aware about bitcoin will continue their journey with fiat.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:41:35 PM

And fiat is tested already for centuries. No reason to think of a erasure of it since fiat has it's own role same with bitcoin. Bitcoin dominates the online transaction while fiat on the other hand, dominates the physical and direct transactions.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:51:44 PM

I still use fiat. That is what I get paid for my work. But I am trying my best to convert some fiat into bitcoin.
Yeah sometimes i do that too but i use for gambling because now i'm only want to gamble using bitcoin. you know in bitcoin gambling site not need identity to register.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:58:24 PM

yeah, because of the fiat the traders are earning money from bitcoin trading and the fiats are the national signs of the specific countries so they will never leave that fiat and will try to use it in some places in their country. So we believe in fiat.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:32:10 PM

i never believed in fiat because when the bitcoin came we all known that the fiat was one bullshit. Everybody is using bitcoins right now instead of the fiat i think all the other crypto tokens would disappear.
But I think that you are an extreme fan of bitcoin because bitcoin has some benefits and fiat has some benefits too.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:54:28 PM

In my personal case it is not a matter of beliefs, but of needs, and nowadays almost my whole investments and business are based on fiat. It is true that bitcoin is a good alternate option to challenge the current world order, but its participation in the current economy is unfortunately very limited still.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:56:01 PM

In my personal case it is not a matter of beliefs, but of needs, and nowadays almost my whole investments and business are based on fiat. It is true that bitcoin is a good alternate option to challenge the current world order, but its participation in the current economy is unfortunately very limited still.

Well, it is going to get better in the case of bitcoin in my opinion, because fiat is going all downhill from here. There is no way that fiat can sustain in the long term, while it is possible for bitcoin to do so.

The problem with fiat is that the government can abuse it all they would like.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
blackholes

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:27:29 PM

Fiat is here and will remain for a long time. It's much simpler than cryptos, 3000 years ago people used to exchange fancy rocks for services ,while now they do the same with paper. In the coming years ,banks have to screw everything up in order to fail (of course they are already pretty close to that).
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:39:26 PM

the question as it really makes me laugh. fiat remains more important than bitcoin. because fiat money is the main we use under government. whereas bitcoin only digital currency, and it will remain a digital currency or alternative in the future. because we will be using fiat as legal tender, because not everyone will use bitcoin.

STUDENTCOIN