Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:45:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
kreskko

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:40:33 PM

What I do not annoy Fiat in if I get paid exactly the money and spend money every day, too, of this kind. There's even a vote of confidence can be no question. True, inflation can destroy everything completely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:12:49 PM

I will continue to trust and use fiat currency. because the currency is the currency that is commonly used today.
some sectors of the world's few require the use of fiat in their transactions. it can not be removed swiftly.
bikbik2

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:44:32 PM

I will continue to trust and use fiat currency. because the currency is the currency that is commonly used today.
some sectors of the world's few require the use of fiat in their transactions. it can not be removed swiftly.
swift system coordinates all the world's banks and real money today held the lead on the currency market. States will be stronger when strong Fiat.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:18:30 PM

No i Dont but i realised we lose trust in the faint because of the banks and government but then i think they are the one who created it for this porpose so they deserve this. we got a better opportunity we got a better technology and a better system its not only about money about about a better and developed community

No problem how our governments and banks are and no matter how good bitcoin and its community is but at the end of the day we will have to keep our trust in fiat for now as we cannot do anything with just bitcoin right now in the world because bitcoin is still limited in use.
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:21:14 PM

I do not believe in fiat. It is very prone to inflation and to keep their savings in Fiat's very dangerous and unprofitable. My choice - Bitcoin

I guess mate you do not know what is fiat means. You cannot live in real life if you do not have fiat money in your wallet,
You cannot buy things you need for leaving, the necessities, the stuffs, and foods.
So to use bitcoin in real life we converted it to fiat one to use it and spend it.

I also noticed that people express all that is unreal. I do not believe that their paper money hollow sound. For all people on the planet precisely because of them live. A bitcoin is an income of less than one percent of the world's population.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:33:40 PM

I'm sure people still believe in fiat, because we still use fiat for buying something in real life using fiat. Without fiat we can't buy shit. That's why people still believe in fiat, even the digital money come like bitcoin and paypal. Fiat will still survive.

That's a sure thing because if we are not going to believe fiat then what do you think is the medium that we need to use in able to survive for our daily lives for buying and selling the things that we need? Unless you are living in a jungle and you don't need fiat for surviving there then your faith in fiat will surely be gone.
We can never stop using fiat because it has been and will forever will be the payment method that everyone uses on the plant to exchange money in person, even if our society is relaying on internet and digital payment more and more, there will be the need for human interaction and that’s where the fiat comes in.
Fiat has not been around forever, that is a mistake, historically humans have used gold and silver the most, fiat has been around for only some hundreds of years, and fiat not backed by anything just decades, so fiat could be replaced, it is not going to be easy but it could be done.
yes that is right to say, before fiat there was barter system, exchanges of good, and after that fiat introduced, therefore we can say that the trend is changing from time to time, and that is the reason that we cans that people and specially the new generation is giving preference to digital currency, as they are interested in online trading.
Yes, it may seem like fiat has been around forever since that is all what we know but when you begin to check the history of the world you realize fiat is a very recent experiment in historical terms, when you see precious metals you immediately realize why they were considered to be so valuable by our ancestors.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 06:19:34 PM

I'm sure people still believe in fiat, because we still use fiat for buying something in real life using fiat. Without fiat we can't buy shit. That's why people still believe in fiat, even the digital money come like bitcoin and paypal. Fiat will still survive.

That's a sure thing because if we are not going to believe fiat then what do you think is the medium that we need to use in able to survive for our daily lives for buying and selling the things that we need? Unless you are living in a jungle and you don't need fiat for surviving there then your faith in fiat will surely be gone.
We can never stop using fiat because it has been and will forever will be the payment method that everyone uses on the plant to exchange money in person, even if our society is relaying on internet and digital payment more and more, there will be the need for human interaction and that’s where the fiat comes in.
Fiat has not been around forever, that is a mistake, historically humans have used gold and silver the most, fiat has been around for only some hundreds of years, and fiat not backed by anything just decades, so fiat could be replaced, it is not going to be easy but it could be done.
yes that is right to say, before fiat there was barter system, exchanges of good, and after that fiat introduced, therefore we can say that the trend is changing from time to time, and that is the reason that we cans that people and specially the new generation is giving preference to digital currency, as they are interested in online trading.
Yes, it may seem like fiat has been around forever since that is all what we know but when you begin to check the history of the world you realize fiat is a very recent experiment in historical terms, when you see precious metals you immediately realize why they were considered to be so valuable by our ancestors.
I also pleasing to the soul, and even Fiat convenient in many cases. Yes, even life without them would be difficult. The truth is that so many different currencies, even values ​​are not, they can simply be abolished.
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 08:15:53 PM

No i Dont but i realised we lose trust in the faint because of the banks and government but then i think they are the one who created it for this porpose so they deserve this. we got a better opportunity we got a better technology and a better system its not only about money about about a better and developed community

No problem how our governments and banks are and no matter how good bitcoin and its community is but at the end of the day we will have to keep our trust in fiat for now as we cannot do anything with just bitcoin right now in the world because bitcoin is still limited in use.
If the government can print money very much, bitcoin is limited. Although the real currency is exposed to inflation because of not matching the gold reserves, the bitcoin floats in price by itself or by Delcam will.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:56:48 PM

I do not believe in fiat. It is very prone to inflation and to keep their savings in Fiat's very dangerous and unprofitable. My choice - Bitcoin

I guess mate you do not know what is fiat means. You cannot live in real life if you do not have fiat money in your wallet,
You cannot buy things you need for leaving, the necessities, the stuffs, and foods.
So to use bitcoin in real life we converted it to fiat one to use it and spend it.

I also noticed that people express all that is unreal. I do not believe that their paper money hollow sound. For all people on the planet precisely because of them live. A bitcoin is an income of less than one percent of the world's population.
And also the reasoning of fiat being prone to inflation doesn't cut it. Same goes for bitcoin. I think we don' t really have much choice for now but to trust this currency as it is what runs today's monetary system. Fiat is accepted in pretty much all transactions whereas if you use bitcoin, most of the time you still would have to convert it to fiat. So for now almist everything is transacted through fiat

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:03:10 AM

u would hate Fiat to the  core! the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy
Fiat has been and forever will be the currency that is used to exchange money between people and I don’t see them being replaced by bitcoin or any cryptocurrency any time soon, but the fact that our society is starting to use internet more and more and relaying on it in everything makes us wonder whether the fiat will still exists.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 09:46:47 AM

All of us here we know the bitcoin advantages compared to fiat but fiat dominates the world something difficult to change. So If we believe to bitcoin we must use bitcoin. That is to buy/sell goods and services in every day transactions. If we use bitcoin only for hoarding then we tacitly agree that we trust only fiat money.
I do not think it should aim to replace fiat because it is impossible. quite become the alternative of fiat was even excellent
because fiat is have the whole world and will continue to be used and I believe in fiat
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 12:45:13 PM

Whether you still believe or not, You still need to believe because that is how we make for a living by believing in fiat and working for that thing. That "fiat" will help us to survive day by day and buy the things we want and also make more fiat  or money. Don't imagine or expect too much that fiat will no longer exist on the next few years because that is impossible. Bitcoin still needs a lot of time and development to be accepted as a currency and also be stable Roll Eyes.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:25:36 PM

Whether you still believe or not, You still need to believe because that is how we make for a living by believing in fiat and working for that thing. That "fiat" will help us to survive day by day and buy the things we want and also make more fiat  or money. Don't imagine or expect too much that fiat will no longer exist on the next few years because that is impossible. Bitcoin still needs a lot of time and development to be accepted as a currency and also be stable Roll Eyes.
We should not wasting our time thinking of the impossible things.
We live in a modern world and fiat is all around. Never can a bitcoin replace it because it just have a certain number and I don't think we can survive if that happens.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:58:18 PM

We should not wasting our time thinking of the impossible things.
We live in a modern world and fiat is all around. Never can a bitcoin replace it because it just have a certain number and I don't think we can survive if that happens.
now doubt that the number of bitcoin users are very less but i think they are continuously increasing and the reason is that the trend and interested of the people is now changing and they are give preference to online currency, therefore the use of bitcoin is increasing and that of fiat is now decreasing.
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:14:40 PM

No doubts fiat will dominate for the coming 10-20 years (specially the big 4) but after that perhaps bitcoin , ALTs beside the other online payments gateway as well as paypal , moneybookers ,okpay .. etc will be the only type of payment available to use due to many reason safety and security be the first . time will tell .
wxa7115

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:18:42 PM

What are you trying to say dude? What is your reason for not trusting fiat?
 Could you please elaborate so all of us can get your point. I am sorry, I just can't get your thought/idea about what you posted. Please further explain your side. Thanks.

He just said that the fiat money is created by government and banks so they can
gain profits from it etc... and he also said that we have technology to create our own
currency/altcoin.
How are they actually making profit with on the fiat they created, I believe they are not making it as a business but just to be a legal tender where their people can use it and transact legally.
Governments gain from fiat because they can print it at will an spend it before it creates inflation unlike you or I that can only spend our money after it has been put in circulation by the government and banks earn profit by creating banking money with your deposits and then lending that money and earn interest with it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Zisove28

Activity: 181

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 06:00:16 PM

What are you trying to say dude? What is your reason for not trusting fiat?
 Could you please elaborate so all of us can get your point. I am sorry, I just can't get your thought/idea about what you posted. Please further explain your side. Thanks.

He just said that the fiat money is created by government and banks so they can
gain profits from it etc... and he also said that we have technology to create our own
currency/altcoin.
How are they actually making profit with on the fiat they created, I believe they are not making it as a business but just to be a legal tender where their people can use it and transact legally.
Governments gain from fiat because they can print it at will an spend it before it creates inflation unlike you or I that can only spend our money after it has been put in circulation by the government and banks earn profit by creating banking money with your deposits and then lending that money and earn interest with it.

Yes, I agree with you completely, Fiat profitable in the first place the government. With Bitcoin situation is completely different. But despite this, Bitcoin can not yet be used for the commission of any purchases and payments. Therefore, without the fiat difficult to manage
wxa7115

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:12:46 PM

All of us here we know the bitcoin advantages compared to fiat but fiat dominates the world something difficult to change. So If we believe to bitcoin we must use bitcoin. That is to buy/sell goods and services in every day transactions. If we use bitcoin only for hoarding then we tacitly agree that we trust only fiat money.
I do not think it should aim to replace fiat because it is impossible. quite become the alternative of fiat was even excellent
because fiat is have the whole world and will continue to be used and I believe in fiat
Before we even think of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies replacing fiat, bitcoin needs to become the dominant online payment, bitcoin casinos are doing a great job promoting bitcoin but we need to displace Paypal first.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 09:07:21 AM

Before we even think of bitcoin or cryptocurrencies replacing fiat, bitcoin needs to become the dominant online payment, bitcoin casinos are doing a great job promoting bitcoin but we need to displace Paypal first.

The bitcoin will not become a dominant online line payment. If it is 5%, then it is a great achievement.

michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 10:08:48 AM

we are still believe in fiat and its because we are using fiat to buy many things in offline and online store. but there are any possibility for bitcoin to be use liat fiat in future and its need many preparation for this, and meanwhile we can see that in online world, many store online is available to accepting bitcoin as their payments.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: