Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:41:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:55:42 AM

Yeah right government might choose their national currencies rather than bitcoin. Maybe if there was a new country and adopt bitcoin as a currency that could happen, but I think it is impossible. Fiat is not likely to be superseded by the bitcoin whenever I think. In the future will be developed into a bitcoin digital currency, not the fiat.

Bitcoin will be just an additional currency and the technology around will give difference in the usual fiat transfers.

Fiat will still dominates all money transactions in the world since it can support physical transactions unlike in bitcoin that only lives in digital world. But yes using bitcoin is really more less hassle when dealing on online transaction but not on physical transactions.

Yes, Bitcoin really help us in different matters but it doesn't mean that we forget the fiat currency, Fiat currency is more than important than all crypto currencies. Only a few countries who accept the bitcoin in government level, and a huge countries are not accept the bitcoin even i see many people don't know about bitcoin that it is a name of popular crypto currency.

Yeah you are right. Fiat is always a fiat. We exchange our bitcoin to our own fiat because we cant spend it in real life because only few accepts bitcoin as payment and we cant do anything on it just to exchange it in our own fiat but if lot of stores accepts bitcoin fiat is always fiat because not all people know and uses bitcoin in their life.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:39:08 PM

Iam still believe fiat money
because buy something in real must use fiat money
can't buy anything in real life without fiat money, is digital curency same and equal bitcoin can't buy anything in real life
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:29:53 PM

can't buy anything in real life without fiat money, is digital curency same and equal bitcoin can't buy anything in real life

You are right and you have a  point, fiat currency  is strong  and  being  used   by most people all over the world and does have value and everything that surrounds you  needs  money  in order to  live and survive and  as you said  crypto are just  alternative though  but  they are completely dependent to fiat.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:37:09 PM

You are right and you have a  point, fiat currency  is strong  and  being  used   by most people all over the world and does have value and everything that surrounds you  needs  money  in order to  live and survive and  as you said  crypto are just  alternative though  but  they are completely dependent to fiat.

Yeah, overall that all existing crypto is to alternate in the benefit in the internet. because crypto is still there the entanglement with bitcoin, so if we use crypto then automatically we must deal with bitcoin. So, all the things there are in the crypto will give you an advantage when desist with good
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 01:40:45 PM

yeah I don't see any reason at all not to believe in fiat right now as there are really no firm alternative. even though online currencies and transaction are slowly becoming more available to most people, fiat is still what everybody uses for daily transaction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:22:07 PM

yeah I don't see any reason at all not to believe in fiat right now as there are really no firm alternative. even though online currencies and transaction are slowly becoming more available to most people, fiat is still what everybody uses for daily transaction.

Yes, fiat currency is here so that's why bitcoin exist. Otherwise bitcoin is also worthless, because we can earn bitcoin but the way of use the bitcoin in open world, and the use of bitcoin is anywhere, it is a name fiat currency.
Truly i speak ,Fiat currency can't die even bitcoin can die.
But i like bitcoin and i wish the day will never come when bitcoin die.
horace08122

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:50:19 PM

Yes, fiat currency is here so that's why bitcoin exist. Otherwise bitcoin is also worthless, because we can earn bitcoin but the way of use the bitcoin in open world, and the use of bitcoin is anywhere, it is a name fiat currency.
Truly i speak ,Fiat currency can't die even bitcoin can die.
But i like bitcoin and i wish the day will never come when bitcoin die.
None of those who are on this forum does not want to die Bitcoin. Centralized currency also will not die. I believe that it is performing its functions and it always will be. People are not willing to part with that kind of money
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:29:15 PM

I believe that one day people on this planet will all use bitcoin. I have lost all my hope in FIAT money for many years although i have to use it everyday. It is because the government control and use them in the dumbest way i have never seen before.
ayesha sadiqa

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 06:46:27 PM

yes no doubt about this and there is no reason not to believe on bitcoin, i think presently more that 98 percent people are using fiat in their daily life and and they have no alternative currency available to compare it with fiat even not a crypto currency, therefore we must believe on fiat.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1316
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:51:56 PM

I believe that one day people on this planet will all use bitcoin. I have lost all my hope in FIAT money for many years although i have to use it everyday. It is because the government control and use them in the dumbest way i have never seen before.
Not all people man i think more people can be consider because not all people are live in our country are can understand the concept of bitcoin for student and new  generations it can be more people are uses it but not all people.. we need more stores that accepting bitcoin that can attract other people to use bitcoins instead of using fiat..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
utkarshm

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:09:13 PM

yes no doubt about this and there is no reason not to believe on bitcoin, i think presently more that 98 percent people are using fiat in their daily life and and they have no alternative currency available to compare it with fiat even not a crypto currency, therefore we must believe on fiat.
Not 98% but every one in this world using fiat currency,even those who have many huge amount of bitcoins they are also using fiat in their daily life and there is no reason why not to trust fiat,its not being stopped or banned by any government and any places,we have to believe in it.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:20:42 PM

I dont really understand what you wanted to say,you dont believe in fiat.Man even if whole world start to use bitcoin but it will not lessen the value of fiat money.Even if government controls it,your power in society is considered how much fiat money you have not virtual currency.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:36:45 PM

It's not that we believe in fiat but we use it because we need to use it, when it is possible I don't use it and use bitcoin instead because I feel more comfortable.

The number of people that believe in fiat is much more than people who believe in crypto so I don't think this will change for at least 1 decade from now.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:43:57 PM

Did you not order your bitcoin debit card yet? that is why you are unable to buy any good in real life. If you want to buy anything with bitcoin from offline shops then you have to order a bitcoin debit card from a trusted exchange or wallet and use that debit card as a normal debit card to do shopping.
halych

Activity: 189

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:12:56 PM

I believe in the Fiat. He appeared for a long time and will be for a long time. It's a habit, lifestyle, moral people need. Some do not trust electronic payment systems. Enjoy principle fiat.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:39:05 PM

The only problem i do have with fiat if thats a problem, its i need to ask to moove it from bank to my hands, its something i dont agree, the same way i need to wait business days to make some transactions at home, but fiat has huge power and wont be replaced.
Skarner21

Activity: 700

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:51:03 PM

I believe in the Fiat. He appeared for a long time and will be for a long time. It's a habit, lifestyle, moral people need. Some do not trust electronic payment systems. Enjoy principle fiat.
Fiat is our money so we should believe because we are using it in daily basis.. bitcoin is just alternative for those who knows of benefits of bitcoin .
We are lucky that we have bitcoin to use easily and to use in some stores online..

Make crypto as your bank.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:03:49 PM

I don’t think this is about believing, fiat is here and we need to deal with, there’s is no doubt that at some point a fiat currency will collapse only to be replaced by another fiat, nothing new really.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:03:15 PM

Yes I still believe in FIAT as much as I believe in Bitcoin simply because that is the only way OK can even spend any Bitcoin I earn on what I want to get as all over this country, there is no single mart that accepts Bitcoin whereas importation from those that accepts Bitcoin is not cheap as a result of freight or shipping charges. This is will make it not worthwile . above all' until bitxoin can be accepted in this place then I still and will believe in FIAT-
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 10:56:23 PM

Fiat is our money so we should believe because we are using it in daily basis.. bitcoin is just alternative for those who knows of benefits of bitcoin .
We are lucky that we have bitcoin to use easily and to use in some stores online..
You are correct and as it is ruled by our government and approved by international community then there is not any way to not to believe on fiat and it will be the same in the future like in the future it will not drop in demand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: