Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:58:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:54:31 AM

Fiat is still remain and it will not disappear that is why believing in fiat is given because it is much usable than bitcoin right now even in the future. All of us having regular job are receiving salary in fiat and spend money in terms of fiat.
and the fact that bitcoin still rely on fiat as of now we cant removed the fact that the identity of our country rely on fiat so i still believe on it
whether bitcoin succeed we cant removed the fact that we still need fiat in most of our activity,.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnyloco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:59:25 AM

Acutally, I emptied my bankaccount yesterday to see how it is to go full on crypto. I wonder how my experience will be the upcomming few weeks. Fiat money doesn't make any profits at all and only encourages me to spend. Now the only reason I try this out is because there is numerous options to cash out quickly if really needed
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:58:21 AM

i think people also said these when gold replaced cows as payments.

sarcasm aside, you can hate fiat for all you want but it doesn't change the fact that it makes the economic system go round. until its replaced, not necessarily entirely, with something better, more stable and more convenient, fiat it is.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:23:25 AM

Fiat is still remain and it will not disappear that is why believing in fiat is given because it is much usable than bitcoin right now even in the future. All of us having regular job are receiving salary in fiat and spend money in terms of fiat.
and the fact that bitcoin still rely on fiat as of now we cant removed the fact that the identity of our country rely on fiat so i still believe on it
whether bitcoin succeed we cant removed the fact that we still need fiat in most of our activity,.
True, the price of bitcoin is still influenced by the price fiat. Although digital currency in the future will be developed and widely used but I am sure fiat will still be there. Because fiat greatly affects the economy and development of the country.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:45:36 AM

True, the price of bitcoin is still influenced by the price fiat. Although digital currency in the future will be developed and widely used but I am sure fiat will still be there. Because fiat greatly affects the economy and development of the country.
That only way bitcoin will succeed against fiat is when the government will regulate this and it will replace fiat, but I do not think it will happen soon, there are more years needed to prove how valuable bitcoin is, and we are the living witness and part of the history if this will happen.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:48:28 AM

That only way bitcoin will succeed against fiat is when the government will regulate this and it will replace fiat, but I do not think it will happen soon, there are more years needed to prove how valuable bitcoin is, and we are the living witness and part of the history if this will happen.

Governments will never stand in support of bitcoins and they will continue to support their national currency and even if bitcoin gets on the mainstream we cannot expect that fiat will disappear.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:59:24 AM

Governments will never stand in support of bitcoins and they will continue to support their national currency and even if bitcoin gets on the mainstream we cannot expect that fiat will disappear.

Yeah right government might choose their national currencies rather than bitcoin. Maybe if there was a new country and adopt bitcoin as a currency that could happen, but I think it is impossible. Fiat is not likely to be superseded by the bitcoin whenever I think. In the future will be developed into a bitcoin digital currency, not the fiat.
barabash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:55:17 PM

I actively use a centralized exchange. I get paid that kind of money. However, I invest in Bitcoin. Just buy a little each month Bitcoin. So I actively use and the official currency and cryptocurrency.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:38:37 PM

Yeah right government might choose their national currencies rather than bitcoin. Maybe if there was a new country and adopt bitcoin as a currency that could happen, but I think it is impossible. Fiat is not likely to be superseded by the bitcoin whenever I think. In the future will be developed into a bitcoin digital currency, not the fiat.

Bitcoin will be just an additional currency and the technology around will give difference in the usual fiat transfers.

Fiat will still dominates all money transactions in the world since it can support physical transactions unlike in bitcoin that only lives in digital world. But yes using bitcoin is really more less hassle when dealing on online transaction but not on physical transactions.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:44:12 PM

Yeah right instead of supporting bitcoin they will support their own currency we can not change that because they have already control for fiat..  bitcoin will just stay as alternative..  governments are corrupt so i think they will choose and and stay in fiat..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:16:10 AM

Bitcoin will be just an additional currency and the technology around will give difference in the usual fiat transfers.

Fiat will still dominates all money transactions in the world since it can support physical transactions unlike in bitcoin that only lives in digital world. But yes using bitcoin is really more less hassle when dealing on online transaction but not on physical transactions.

Yes, Bitcoin really help us in different matters but it doesn't mean that we forget the fiat currency, Fiat currency is more than important than all crypto currencies. Only a few countries who accept the bitcoin in government level, and a huge countries are not accept the bitcoin even i see many people don't know about bitcoin that it is a name of popular crypto currency.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:47:57 AM

Ofcourse i do believe in fiat, right now i'm earning bitcoins for getting them changed in fiat so that i can use them, because bitcoin is not yet accepted in places where i can use fiat so that is our basic need for now atleast until bitcoin gets useful as much as fiat is.
Mr. Green

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I learnt about experts they're experts on fuck all

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:50:21 AM

Acutally, I emptied my bankaccount yesterday to see how it is to go full on crypto. I wonder how my experience will be the upcomming few weeks. Fiat money doesn't make any profits at all and only encourages me to spend. Now the only reason I try this out is because there is numerous options to cash out quickly if really needed

I want to do the same but i am afraid. I am not afraid of withdrawing my money from my bank account but holding my wealth as bitcoins. I am not mentally strong enough to see the huge price drops. I got weak hands. Sad
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:00:28 AM

I want to do the same but i am afraid. I am not afraid of withdrawing my money from my bank account but holding my wealth as bitcoins. I am not mentally strong enough to see the huge price drops. I got weak hands. Sad
It is not advised to bet everything on bitcoin. As much I love concept of cryptocurrency, old FIAT system is still strong and rooted so deeply, it won't die so easily.
I thought about it and mixing your investment choices is always the best solution no matter how hard you wish for BTC to succeed it is still not widely accepted.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:11:10 AM

Fiat will always remain as useful as it was. Bitcoin isn't accepted in most places today. Maybe there are some places that are accepting it right now, but I think they are just using the name of bitcoins in order to promote their business, to make them sound like they are updated with what's the trend in the digital world. Fiat is still the main currency of today and will remain like that for some more years or even for another decade. Bitcoin is just starting.

Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:15:28 AM

Of course I still believe in fiat... It is far more useful than bitcoin in real life... I haven't tried using bitcoin in real life, but if the time comes that I could do my market and pay bitcoin instantly without using anything aside from sending it to their address, that's the only time that I could say that I am ready to shift from fiat to bitcoin..  Smiley
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:30:40 AM

Well you cant earn any if you are scared! Scared of taking risk! Are you scared that you can earn a profit from it? Are you scare of earning anything? Well if yes then you wont get success. Taking risk is very scared but if you want to learn and earn then take risk! Cheesy No matter what you can get it back Cheesy but before that you will fail.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:40:25 AM

As long as you still live in a country and that country still use fiat, you don't have a choice but to believe in fiat, because bitcoin still hasn't fully implemented so many countries hasn't adapted bitcoin and so many things still can't be bought using bitcoin, so our option is only using fiat, and fiat is needed to balance the country's economic

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:41:48 AM

Fiat will always remain as useful as it was. Bitcoin isn't accepted in most places today. Maybe there are some places that are accepting it right now, but I think they are just using the name of bitcoins in order to promote their business, to make them sound like they are updated with what's the trend in the digital world. Fiat is still the main currency of today and will remain like that for some more years or even for another decade. Bitcoin is just starting.
you are right mate there's a lots of things that we needed to consider especially when it came to the government rules they will not allowed something that they can't control and since bitcoin is decentralized for sure there's a lots of arguments regarding if they will allowed it in their country allowing to dissolved their local currency.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:48:39 AM

you are right mate there's a lots of things that we needed to consider especially when it came to the government rules they will not allowed something that they can't control and since bitcoin is decentralized for sure there's a lots of arguments regarding if they will allowed it in their country allowing to dissolved their local currency.

You are right! Government will always block us ! We should consider that in government they will make laws that could make the bitcoin illegal but right now we cant just say that few countries implemented that law then youy can do anything about it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: