Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:53:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: www.gamebet.gg Launches GameBet Coin (GBT) eSports -- SALE OVER!!!  (Read 208174 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
starswper

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:04:51 PM

I barely have any and Ill be looking to sell my small stack at the right price. It won't be right away though. I'm going to wait it out a bit see what happens with the site and what the team does. Coin should have quite competitive demand (people are already making requests to try and purchase cheap coins before they hit yobit, which is a good sign), especially for the people with large stacks that want to increase the percentage they receive for the coins they hold.

I know the ui changes are what a lot of people are pushing for, but I'm more interested in the upcoming marketing efforts that will bring more users into the site.

I think we are all excited about the upcoming marketing but i dont think the devs should focus on the marketing before the new ui is built and deployed. what's the point of marketing a site thats about to be redesigned?

Trump=Death
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:07:13 PM

Here I show how he was blocked? What, now my account problems email they haven't received your reply, money? Thank you!

1.0182 btc!
 EmbarrassedI voted for the island of BTC, but now I can't see the number of accounts GBT account of BTC with the address of my original cast address inconsistent, which is provided in the original account of BTC address 1BcdcVxk5U6fE7ck1K3Qttppt8B2Yunqsv and I were cast the BTC 3 times. Please help me to see thank you, now account for the BTC address is se 148N77bjZ3fKXuhsQCN6moZvZbA7zVenoM.

Hey everybody,

It's been a long day for us we're working towards getting everything ready for you guys. Withdrawing is not yet ready but will be available in less than 24 hours. If you haven't already and were curious, you can head over to the Invest page ( https://gamebet.gg/#Invest/Index ) and view your GameBet Coin balance (click Withdraw). For the time being the interface will be very similar to that of Gamer Gold until the UI revamp.

One of our top priorities right now is creating a user-friendly responsive UI to replace our current for our customers as well as to acquire the professional look that investors expect out of us. We want to get to know our investors and our customers and I'm sure you would like to get to know us and our plans. Tomorrow we will be launching a Discord channel (link to be posted). From 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM (PST) I as well as other members of the team will be available for Q/A and casual conversation, so we hope to see a lot of you there and get to know some of you better!

Please note that while Discord supports voice com. for the purpose of this session we would prefer if everyone stuck to using text when asking us questions (of course you're free to communicate with other investors / customers via voice com. in other channels). The reason for this is we would like to post a log of our discussions so anyone who isn't present can read it at a later date.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Discord but are familiar with Slack, no worries, the two are very similar!

Thanks guys, look forward to some great things in the upcoming days!

Daily Modo.
Thanks for the update. and its great to see now that i own over 48000 gbt. Do you think i will be able to move the coins to my wallet tonight like in the next 2 hours or should I go to sleep and it will be ready tomorrow.

you voted for the island of btc? what does that even mean?
If you have a problem with deposit contact the dves directly because they are very quick to fix problems.

Trump=Death
dannyman

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:10:46 PM

I barely have any and Ill be looking to sell my small stack at the right price. It won't be right away though. I'm going to wait it out a bit see what happens with the site and what the team does. Coin should have quite competitive demand (people are already making requests to try and purchase cheap coins before they hit yobit, which is a good sign), especially for the people with large stacks that want to increase the percentage they receive for the coins they hold.

I know the ui changes are what a lot of people are pushing for, but I'm more interested in the upcoming marketing efforts that will bring more users into the site.

I think we are all excited about the upcoming marketing but i dont think the devs should focus on the marketing before the new ui is built and deployed. what's the point of marketing a site thats about to be redesigned?

To be fair the site pretty much works though. Sometimes unpolished sites do just as well as fancy looking ones...look at Drudge for example. Most sites go through an evolution there is no ideal time to start as long as it actually works.
starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:10:50 PM

Strange choice for exchange, one with no vol. Yobit has a poor reputation for taking on any coins but they have vol and traders there. This other exchange will just be Ico buyers looking at each other...and I'll be honest, personally I find new exchanges with no vol way more risky than ones well used and loads of vol.

I think like you too. I dont like yobit but id rather trade there on a site with 100's of btc volume then an unknown site with no volume.

Trump=Death
bbc2008

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:12:01 PM

The original ICO account within the BTC address: 1BcdcVxk5U6fE7ck1K3Qttppt8B2Yunqsv
BTC address in the current account: 148N77bjZ3fKXuhsQCN6moZvZbA7zVenoM
Do you see that you are not as close to this issue as the money?
Consult your account within the virtual currency to the account? I did not ask you to account, the account in the BTC address with the original ICO when the address is consistent? My BTC address is not consistent, what is the problem? Who came to help me, I sent 2 mail dailymodo@gamebet.gg, support@gamebet.gg still no reply! Huh Huh Huh Huh
When i click wallet in the invest page, nothing happens.
No matter the browser i use :S
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:13:22 PM

The original ICO account within the BTC address: 1BcdcVxk5U6fE7ck1K3Qttppt8B2Yunqsv
Consult your account within the virtual currency to the account? I did not ask you to account, the account in the BTC address with the original ICO when the address is consistent? My BTC address is not consistent, what is the problem? Who came to help me, I sent 2 mail dailymodo@gamebet.gg, support@gamebet.gg still no reply! Huh Huh Huh Huh

Try using google translate to say what you are saying

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:13:49 PM

Im sure the devs do sleep too. They ended the ico on California time and right now its only 8 am California time on a Sunday morning. Give them a few hours at least to get to you.

Trump=Death
starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:15:11 PM

To be fair the site pretty much works though. Sometimes unpolished sites do just as well as fancy looking ones...look at Drudge for example. Most sites go through an evolution there is no ideal time to start as long as it actually works.

So if you were the marketing manager on this project would you put 5-10K into marketing now? You wont wait for a better ui?

Trump=Death
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:15:59 PM

I dont understand what you are saying... I believe this is an english thread
i mean,,different opinion about Yobit :/

Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:16:47 PM

So if you were the marketing manager on this project would you put 5-10K into marketing now? You wont wait for a better ui?

I agree, the UI should be top notch before marketing the platform. First impressions are everything, people like or dislike a site within a few seconds. Wait for a top notch UI after that a full blown marketing campaign
starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:18:27 PM

That's what I agree with. It cant take more then 2-4 weeks for a full new ui. If I go to a site for the first time and its ugly or not working 100% i most likely wont go back.
I agree, the UI should be top notch before marketing the platform. First impressions are everything, people like or dislike a site within a few seconds. Wait for a top notch UI after that a full blown marketing campaign

Trump=Death
bbc2008

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:20:34 PM

Sorry, my English is very poor, through the software translation may be a difference in content, thank you! I still wait for the official reply, it is estimated that they still have a rest!

Try using google translate to say what you are saying
dannyman

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:24:12 PM

Well i'm not suggesting the marketing budget is blown in the next couple of weeks but as a long term process things can start to move....its all about users not fancy looking sites at the end of the day.....the site already looks decent to me anyway. At the end of the day the site is online and working which shows the project is already in the public arena.
jiannis78

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:27:48 PM

hello
I what day I have the coins in my acc ?

starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:27:55 PM

Well i'm not suggesting the marketing budget is blown in the next couple of weeks but as a long term process things can start to move....its all about users not fancy looking sites at the end of the day.....the site already looks decent to me anyway.

Decent, yes? professional, not so much. I think once a real ui dev starts working on this project that would be the time to go deep into the marketing but only after new ui is there. they should still market the site but like you spend, not blow the whole budget now before the ui is done.

Trump=Death
dannyman

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:30:37 PM

lets not split hairs over nothing. Sometimes good marketing is almost free and is just about getting your name out there, even twitter and users sharing the site is marketing in some form....in fact for me thats the most powerful type, grassroots getting the word out.

And btw I think withdrawals are working now!!!!
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:38:20 PM

And btw I think withdrawals are working now!!!!

Working for me. This is great news to wake up with. Unlike the sad news of the india fireworks factory which exploded last night killing more then 90 people.
We should all take a moment of silence for those who lost their life last night in that horrible accident.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:39:57 PM

Yep, seems like withdrawals are working. However, I would like to see the blockexplorer.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:41:17 PM

I mean if it's just about producing a better looking site i don't think it's that important, because tweaks here and there are always going to have to be made over time. If the changes bring about improved functionality, fixes bugs, etc... then yeah okay, but the platform works for me, and some others that are using it.
orryde

Activity: 476

Re-Evolution

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:42:54 PM

Yep, seems like withdrawals are working. However, I would like to see the blockexplorer.

Ditto. Daily. will we have a functioning block explorer today? Many services are available to buy a block explorer and they make them fast, like in a few hours.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: