Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:05:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ¤¤¤¤ antrun.de - Antrouter R1 Fun-Run - compare your share ¤¤¤¤  (Read 97810 times)
RichBC

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:17:02 AM

hitting save and apply just does these commands.

write to config file
/etc/init.d/cgminer stop
wait a few seconds
/etc/init.d/cgminer start

you can make an emergency reboot script if it doesnt hash in x amount of time.. like this

Code:
E=`cgminer-api summary | grep "^ *\[Elapsed\]" | cut -d'>' -f2 | tr -d ' '`
# 600=10 minutes
S=`cgminer-api | grep 'GHS 5s] => ' | cut -c 16- | tr -d '.'`
minhash=300 # 3GHS

if [ "$E" == "" ] || [ "$E" -gt "600" ] || [ "$S" == "" ] || [ "$S" == "0" ] ; then
  if [ "$S" == "" ] || [ "$S" -lt $minhash ]; then
        /sbin/reboot
  fi
fi

this will after 10 mintutes check to see if the r1 is hashing below a certain amount and if it is reboot.

Many thanks aaron6 just what I needed. Where is the Save & Apply Script found?

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
aarons6
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:17:30 AM

hitting save and apply just does these commands.

write to config file
/etc/init.d/cgminer stop
wait a few seconds
/etc/init.d/cgminer start

you can make an emergency reboot script if it doesnt hash in x amount of time.. like this

Code:
E=`cgminer-api summary | grep "^ *\[Elapsed\]" | cut -d'>' -f2 | tr -d ' '`
# 600=10 minutes
S=`cgminer-api | grep 'GHS 5s] => ' | cut -c 16- | tr -d '.'`
minhash=300 # 3GHS

if [ "$E" == "" ] || [ "$E" -gt "600" ] || [ "$S" == "" ] || [ "$S" == "0" ] ; then
  if [ "$S" == "" ] || [ "$S" -lt $minhash ]; then
        /sbin/reboot
  fi
fi

this will after 10 mintutes check to see if the r1 is hashing below a certain amount and if it is reboot.

Many thanks aaron6 just what I needed. Where is the Save & Apply Script found?

Rich

its not a script, its just in the lua.
/usr/lib/lua/luci/model/cbi/cgminer
RichBC

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:59:04 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 07:29:12 AM by RichBC

Hi Rich,
maybe you can help me with that issue  Smiley:

I´m wondering, where do you connect the Pot for adjusting the core voltage?

In my point of view (after studying the TI TPS53355 datasheet), I tried to use the -> "VFB" connector (Pin 1) to adjust the VCore,
(between GND and Vout with a pre-resistor (like in the schematic link) but there is no change, Vcore doesn´t inc or dec, it´s constant
on 0.608V Sad.
I´m  working with a new release (V 1.09) of the R1 (there is something different (PCB layout, schmeatics) compared with the older ones.
It´s an error in reasoning  Huh?

Maybe you can help Smiley

Thx in advance ,
andY

Hi Andy am away from home so cannot look at the board to see exactly what I did, however just checking the picture of the board this is what I remember.

As you can see my board is V1.6 not sure if it's different from V1.09 which actually sounds older which is odd? You are on the right track but the reason why it did not work is because they have fitted a zero ohm resistor (R31) feeding back the Core Voltage to Pin 1 and they have not fitted the resistor to ground (R40) Because the feedback resistor is zero ohms a resistor to ground will have no effect. The reason they have done this is to get the absolute minimum Core voltage which I have measured at 0.61V.

I cannot remember exactly how I fitted the pot, however the zero ohm resistor will have to be removed. It looks like I have 3 wires going to the pot & a series resistor, so I suspect that one end of the pot is connected to ground via the series resistor, the wiper to pin 1 & the other end of the pot to Vout. At a guess the pot is 50K & the series resistor 15K but will confirm connections & valueson Sunday when I am back home.

Rich

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Hard-Disk Mineable Cryptocurrency !! B U R S T C O I N 💰 Cheap Price & Easy to Invest - CHECK IT OUT NOW! !! →→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→ 💰 Asset exchange, Automatic transactions, Escrow system & More !!
ammi84 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:01:07 AM

@ammi84,

is it possible, to add a new worker to antrun.de for me Smiley?

andymanone 3
1B654QJKEWVZZoWGTpqP5xW3M67f6zxkKd_AMR3

BTW: it´s an great idea with gekkorun.de!

If I could support it in any way, I´m in Smiley!
(but unfortunately I´m not a coder Embarrassed )
But all other (i.e. grab the Domain or provide some webspace or anything else Wink ) is possible  Smiley)

Thx in advance,
andY

done Smiley

well we could use the whole script of antrun.de
there are just some adjustments in the database parameters but the rest will be the same.

i have to look if i can buy another special offer at my hoster
got a webspace and domain package for 0.12€/Year (1€ Setup)  for antrun.de  Cheesy
andymanone

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

Save the past & use the future ©

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:33:30 AM

@ammi84,

is it possible, to add a new worker to antrun.de for me Smiley?

andymanone 3
1B654QJKEWVZZoWGTpqP5xW3M67f6zxkKd_AMR3

BTW: it´s an great idea with gekkorun.de!

If I could support it in any way, I´m in Smiley!
(but unfortunately I´m not a coder Embarrassed )
But all other (i.e. grab the Domain or provide some webspace or anything else Wink ) is possible  Smiley)

Thx in advance,
andY

done Smiley

well we could use the whole script of antrun.de
there are just some adjustments in the database parameters but the rest will be the same.

i have to look if i can buy another special offer at my hoster
got a webspace and domain package for 0.12€/Year (1€ Setup)  for antrun.de  Cheesy

Ahh, great!!
Thx again Smiley!

@Gekkorun: okay sounds good Smiley!
But if I can do anything, let me know Wink

andY

#Compare your share!# Join the community and be a member of http://www.gekkorun.de today! Open for all Antrouter R1, Gekkoscience Compac, 2PAC and sidehack´s coming soon Bitfury Asic Miners!
Notice: gekkorun 2.0 goes offline in 10/07/18 (and will be not longer supported anymore)

My previous ANTR1/Gekko Tuning success: Ant R1=500MHz@0.96V@27,66GH/s / Gekko=475MHz@0.9V /stable 450MHz/0.88V@23,78GH/s
Denizs66

Activity: 283

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:31:47 AM

Mich bitte dazu:

Deniz
DE
http://solo.ckpool.org/workers/1HK5wc4Y6JRbD6Wzv4SGDZxmt3YX2wdiiH

Standard Frequenz
ammi84 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:34:39 AM

done Smiley welcome
andymanone

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:43:42 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 01:37:09 PM by andymanone

Hi Rich,
maybe you can help me with that issue  Smiley:

I´m wondering, where do you connect the Pot for adjusting the core voltage?

In my point of view (after studying the TI TPS53355 datasheet), I tried to use the -> "VFB" connector (Pin 1) to adjust the VCore,
(between GND and Vout with a pre-resistor (like in the schematic link) but there is no change, Vcore doesn´t inc or dec, it´s constant
on 0.608V Sad.
I´m  working with a new release (V 1.09) of the R1 (there is something different (PCB layout, schmeatics) compared with the older ones.
It´s an error in reasoning  Huh?

Maybe you can help Smiley

Thx in advance ,
andY

Hi Andy am away from home so cannot look at the board to see exactly what I did, however just checking the picture of the board this is what I remember.

As you can see my board is V1.6 not sure if it's different from V1.09 which actually sounds older which is odd? You are on the right track but the reason why it did not work is because they have fitted a zero ohm resistor (R31) feeding back the Core Voltage to Pin 1 and they have not fitted the resistor to ground (R40) Because the feedback resistor is zero ohms a resistor to ground will have no effect. The reason they have done this is to get the absolute minimum Core voltage which I have measured at 0.61V.

I cannot remember exactly how I fitted the pot, however the zero ohm resistor will have to be removed. It looks like I have 3 wires going to the pot & a series resistor, so I suspect that one end of the pot is connected to ground via the series resistor, the wiper to pin 1 & the other end of the pot to Vout. At a guess the pot is 50K & the series resistor 15K but will confirm connections & valueson Sunday when I am back home.

Rich

Hi Rich!

Thanks a lot for your answer!

That matches with my measurements!

Sorry for the Typo, my PCB is not 1.09!, it´s Revision 1.9) from 01/09/2016 Smiley

The problem is, that Bitmain (I guess, to prevent later modification by users!) puts a big hotglue ball on this resistor
(unfortunately its not so comfortable, like on your revision Smiley)
So its hard for me to remove it without damage the PCB  Embarrassed
Here you can see, how it looks like:  Resistor Glue protect

Btw:
for BM1384 cooling I´ve used this heatsink on both sides.
It´s a little bit larger than the RPi heatsinks and works fine Smiley

But finally, good to know, that I´m on the right track, with the Vcore mod Smiley.
So i´ll try at weekend to remove the zero ohm resistor in any way...

Thx a lot for your help!

BR,
andY

#Compare your share!# Join the community and be a member of http://www.gekkorun.de today! Open for all Antrouter R1, Gekkoscience Compac, 2PAC and sidehack´s coming soon Bitfury Asic Miners!
Notice: gekkorun 2.0 goes offline in 10/07/18 (and will be not longer supported anymore)

My previous ANTR1/Gekko Tuning success: Ant R1=500MHz@0.96V@27,66GH/s / Gekko=475MHz@0.9V /stable 450MHz/0.88V@23,78GH/s
minibit

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:02:50 AM

That is not fair, joining and immediately capturing the first place  Tongue Wink
andymanone

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:21:15 AM

That is not fair, joining and immediately capturing the first place  Tongue Wink
Yes, but calm down, you know:
The higher they rise, the harder they fall  Grin

andY

RichBC

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 11:30:34 AM

Hi Rich!

Sorry for the Typo, my PCB is not 1.09!, it´s Revision 1.9) from 01/09/2016 Smiley

The problem is, that Bitmain (I guess, to prevent later modification by users!) puts a big hotglue ball on this resistor
Here you can see, how it looks :  Resistor Glue protect

Btw:

But finally, good to know, that I´m on the right track, with the Vcore mod Smiley.

Thx a lot for your help!

BR,
andY

I wonder why they have put on some Glue as I can't see many people taking these apart, and anyone that does is not going to be put off by a bit of glue? I would just try and prise it off, perhaps try warming it if it doesn't come off easily.

V1.9 looks like quite a big Rev, do you have a picture of the whole board to compare?

I like the heatsink, where did that come from?

Rich

andymanone

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:19:00 PM

Hi Rich!

Here you can see, how it looks :  Resistor Glue protect

Btw:

Thx a lot for your help!

BR,
andY

I wonder why they have put on some Glue as I can't see many people taking these apart, and anyone that does is not going to be put off by a bit of glue? I would just try and prise it off, perhaps try warming it if it doesn't come off easily.

V1.9 looks like quite a big Rev, do you have a picture of the whole board to compare?

I like the heatsink, where did that come from?

Rich

I´m not sure, what the reason for the glue is Huh, but believe me, it's not easy to take it off  Sad
Its very flat and really strong. I tried to remove it with a small screw driver, no way...
Than I tried it with some heat air (Air Rework-Station), but it´s seems to be "hard like stone", and I don´t want do damage the PCB.

@V1.9 PCB Revision: yes, I took a lot of pictures when I was disassembling and modify the R1 Smiley
You can get it of course Smiley!
Let me know how...
(I can put it for you in a zip-file for download if you want.. or can also make an upload to my image-hoster.)

@Heatsink: Yes, i bought it here: Silverbead Heatsink
(It´s an german reseller, but i think it´s also available in EU)

BR,
andY

RichBC

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:27:58 PM

I´m not sure, what the reason for the glue is Huh, but believe me, it's not easy to take it off  Sad
Its very flat and really strong. I tried to remove it with a small screw driver, no way...
Than I tried it with some heat air (Air Rework-Station), but it´s seems to be "hard like stone", and I don´t want do damage the PCB.

@V1.9 PCB Revision: yes, I took a lot of pictures when I was disassembling and modify the R1 Smiley
Let me know how...
(I can put it for you in a zip-file for download if you want.. or can also make an upload to my image-hoster.)

BR,
andY

Interesting, seems a lot of trouble to go to just to cover up a zero ohm resistor? Can you see what is underneath the glue, does it look like a resistor? Must be something we are missing here?

Another possibility is to trace the tracks and find a point to cut a track and just leave it all in place? After cutting you could make a measurement to confirm it is still a zero ohn resistor?

Yes if you could put it in your image-hoster and PM me a link that would be great.

Rich

andymanone

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 12:57:05 PM

Let me know how...

BR,
andY

Interesting, seems a lot of trouble to go to just to cover up a zero ohm resistor? Can you see what is underneath the glue, does it look like a resistor? Must be something we are missing here?

Another possibility is to trace the tracks and find a point to cut a track and just leave it all in place? After cutting you could make a measurement to confirm it is still a zero ohn resistor?

Yes if you could put it in your image-hoster and PM me a link that would be great.

Rich

@Glue: yes it´s a resitor and a capacitor covered by the glue and its connected to 53355´s  PIN 1 (you can see on my picture there is the print on the left site of glue, R31 (Resistor) and C29 (Capacitor)
Very strange is, that R40 (you can see it on top of R31) is missing on my PBC, but on yours it was connected before?

Another possibility is to trace the tracks and find a point to cut a track and just leave it all in place?
Yes, thats will be the next step, I think!

@pics: okay, no problem Smiley!
 I´ll do it this eve or tomorrow, when I´m back at home.

andY

RichBC

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:16:44 PM

@Glue: yes it´s a resitor and a capacitor covered by the glue and its connected to 53355´s  PIN 1 (you can see on my picture there is the print on the left site of glue, R31 (Resistor) and C29 (Capacitor)
Very strange is, that R40 (you can see it on top of R31) is missing on my PBC, but on yours it was connected before?

Another possibility is to trace the tracks and find a point to cut a track and just leave it all in place?

andY

R40 is a position for the resistor to ground on FB and is not fitted on either rev. I did not remove it only R31 the zero ohm resistor. This has been done so the the Vcore voltage is fed straight back to Pin 1 with no potential divider, this gives them the absolute minimum Vcore possible.

Rich

minibit

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:31:27 PM

Hi all,

ckpool has some problems. Some miners went offline or switched to failover pool.
Please don't forget to set it all back to ck, once the site's problems are gone...  Smiley
andymanone

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:36:17 PM

@Glue: yes it´s a resitor and a capacitor covered by the glue and its connected to 53355´s  PIN 1 (you can see on my picture there is the print on the left site of glue, R31 (Resistor) and C29 (Capacitor)

andY

R40 is a position for the resistor to ground on FB and is not fitted on either rev. I did not remove it only R31 the zero ohm resistor. This has been done so the the Vcore voltage is fed straight back to Pin 1 with no potential divider, this gives them the absolute minimum Vcore possible.

Rich
@R40: Ahh, okay!!!

Yes, thats the same Resistor  (R31!), covered by glue on my revision...
Btw: I´ll send you a PM with a link to a couple of R1 pictures, I made Smiley.

andY

andymanone

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:43:00 PM

Hi all,

ckpool has some problems. Some miners went offline or switched to failover pool.
Please don't forget to set it all back to ck, once the site's problems are gone...  Smiley
Ohh, yes, i recognized, that all my workers switched from de.ckpool.org to solo.ckpool.org  Sad .

But the solo.ckpool.org seems to work  Smiley.

BR,
andY

citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:22:24 PM

Hi all,

Please don't forget to set it all back to ck, once the site's problems are gone...  Smiley
Ohh, yes, i recognized, that all my workers switched from de.ckpool.org to solo.ckpool.org  Sad .

BR,
andY

ck has posted in the ckpool thread that DE provider is under DDOS attack.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763510.msg14630307#msg14630307

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
andymanone

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:25:35 PM

Hi all,

BR,
andY

ck has posted in the ckpool thread that DE provider is under DDOS attack.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=763510.msg14630307#msg14630307
Ah, thanks for the update, Citronick!

andY

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: