Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 05:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Christianity is Poison  (Read 52544 times)
Moloch (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:50:09 AM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:54:32 PM

Finally! Someone said it. All of these people around me are explaining everything and relating every single thing to God. Like, are they seriously relating our homework to Jesus Christ? Some have the courage to confront me and tell me things, and then when I ask something, they will say some verse from the bible (or more like google.com) that in a very little way relates to the topic. I can't explain in words how irritated I am whenever I'm around those "religious" people.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 11:00:17 PM

Finally! Someone said it. All of these people around me are explaining everything and relating every single thing to God. Like, are they seriously relating our homework to Jesus Christ? Some have the courage to confront me and tell me things, and then when I ask something, they will say some verse from the bible (or more like google.com) that in a very little way relates to the topic. I can't explain in words how irritated I am whenever I'm around those "religious" people.

Don't be too upset. It's sort of like quoting from the i-ching or the writings of Kongfu-tze. People like having an authority say things so they don't have to think them.

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:10:35 PM

I am really sorry for my behaviour, it's just that people here are so religious. There's this one friend that told me she is going to turn me into one of them by proving that God exists, she told me to ask her questions so I did. I asked her some really simple stuff (I just don't remember it right now), She kind of took a while to reply, and it turns out that her answer is a quote from google that I have read before on facebook.
It did not even relate to my question.
Her exact quote was:
We live by faith, not by sight

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 10:54:38 PM

You know God is not in my head at all, but in the head of others, I just wish these type of people would stop trying to preach to me, something which I do not believe in, some people used to knock at my door and try the same thing and I would refuse to listen, I told them not to call here anymore.

But they did, after it happened about ten or times of them knocking, I kindly told them to

Which they did, thank the lord (sarcasm) I hold those who try to influence others with contempt.
The quicker religion dies off the better/ peaceful this world will be.

Just think, no more ethnic cleansing because of opposing conflicting beliefs.

And its gone.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:36:56 PM

After looking at all the somewhat offensive images here, I must inform you to understand that religion of any kind based in any view is not exactly a brainwashing tactic. In certain cases, we can consider religion or even education to be that, depending on how it is occupied to teach the culprit. We cannot focus on religion itself being a problem. We can however focus on its preachers/teachers. Just like how there are police officers out there that are abusing their power to enforce the law by enforcing false laws, there are teachers and preachers enforcing false facts/ways to handle a religion you're in/ falsely educating students.

Example of that: one girl is a Christian who believes in never hurting a person even if they hurt her in an attempt to teach people how to handle situations where you are hurt by other people.

Another girl who also just happens to be Christian thinks it's important to physically attack people if you think they have unholy demons inside of them and to throw holy water on them.

Now, which person do you actually think is mentally safe?
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:35:38 AM

After looking at all the somewhat offensive images here, I must inform you to understand that religion of any kind based in any view is not exactly a brainwashing tactic. In certain cases, we can consider religion or even education to be that, depending on how it is occupied to teach the culprit. We cannot focus on religion itself being a problem. We can however focus on its preachers/teachers. Just like how there are police officers out there that are abusing their power to enforce the law by enforcing false laws, there are teachers and preachers enforcing false facts/ways to handle a religion you're in/ falsely educating students.

Example of that: one girl is a Christian who believes in never hurting a person even if they hurt her in an attempt to teach people how to handle situations where you are hurt by other people.

Another girl who also just happens to be Christian thinks it's important to physically attack people if you think they have unholy demons inside of them and to throw holy water on them.

The problem is the bible says both good and bad things... if you let people believe it is real... and they read the wrong verses... they turn into a homicidal maniac

If a person is new to being a Christian... and they don't understand that part about god telling you to murder your child for being disobedient was just a joke... that god didn't actually mean the words that he wrote... they might actually murder their kid!

Quote from: Leviticus 20:9
Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

Quote from: Deuteronomy 21:18-21
If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

It's a dangerous book to leave laying around where people might read it
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1362

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 07:44:44 AM

The problem is the bible says both good and bad things... if you let people believe it is real... and they read the wrong verses... they turn into a homicidal maniac

If a person is new to being a Christian... and they don't understand that part about god telling you to murder your child for being disobedient was just a joke... that god didn't actually mean the words that he wrote... they might actually murder their kid!
The people of Israel asked for a good thing. They asked for the perfect laws of God so that they would obey them, to keep the Israel community safe. God gave them the perfect laws.

It wasn't a joke. If the child was rebellious, and wouldn't adhere to his parents' right training, the execution was essentially a suicide.

This was a Jewish law. It doesn't have anything to do with Christians except for understanding and training in righteousness.

Quote from: Leviticus 20:9
Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

Quote from: Deuteronomy 21:18-21
If someone has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shall take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders, “This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a glutton and a drunkard.” Then all the men of his town are to stone him to death. You must purge the evil from among you. All Israel will hear of it and be afraid.

It's a dangerous book to leave laying around where people might read it

Of course, since you would rather have the evil remain among us, simply by promoting it if nothing else, no wonder you are having such a difficult life within yourself.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 09:12:11 PM

If God hates fags, why does he keep making them?

Why does he command his followers to hate and murder gays instead of doing it himself?

Is it some form of addiction, where he hates it but cannot stop doing it?

Does he get off on watching his little humans murder each other over where a man sticks his penis?
hunterx

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:04:48 AM

Christianity is not a poison because the Lord Jesus Christ is the center of their faith.
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:25:21 AM

I thought it was god that was at the center of the christian faith. God and Jesus aren't the same thing. At most, Jesus is part of god. Worshiping Jesus is forgetting the father and the holy spirit.

People saying that Jesus is god have to conclude that he was talking with himself in the Olive garden and in the cross.

We also had to conclude that Jesus sent himself to be slaughtered and then changed his mind on the cross and started protesting, against him self?

Of course, being forced to conclude that god sent his own son to be crucified also doesn't make sense.

Why not just forgive us without the need to sacrifice Jesus? They answer it was a way to show us that he loves us.

Damn, if he abolished Hell we would believe on his love much more easily. But it seems he wants some guaranty that we are going to love him back.

Pointless sacrificing Jesus doesn't make the father look good.

The bible (with the usual contradictions) says people shouldn't sacrifice their sons, but it seems god, the father, didn't care about his own rules.

Well, the son clearly didn't like the experience. He complained a lot. I bet there was a major family discussion when Jesus arrived home.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 07:51:22 AM

Science is religion. How can you tell? Over the last 300 years especially, many things of science have been found out. People have accepted them as truth. Then, later science found out that some of these things were not correct. So it is that people had believed something that was not correct.

Science is a religion of faith in the abilities of scientists to be able to find out the truth. Scientists often don't have the ability to find out the truth. But when people believe that they do, there is a religion of science going.

Same logic as your definition of atheism as a religion:

If science is religion, you're an atheist. How can you tell? There are thousands of religions and many more gods that exist (with our without followers today), and we can realistically expect that in our prehistoric past that there have been many times this number. Yet you believe in only one.

One definition of an atheist is that it is someone who does not believe in gods. To believe in only one of thousands of gods means that you're 99.9% atheist.

Therefore you are approximately an atheist, and as the number of gods that have ever been claimed to exist approaches infinity, your atheism approaches 100%.

There have been over 2870 Gods in recorded history (Moloch is on the list!)... from the books that survived the book burnings of the dark ages, etc

If you are an atheist with respect to 2869 out of 2870 Gods... you are an atheist... you do not believe in 99.97% of gods...
(and who the fuck knows why you believe last one)

I also find it incredibly dishonest for a person to claim the know for certain that their God exists, but the other 2869 gods are bullshit make-believe... seriously... get a fucking clue... not to mention you don't know jack shit about any of the other gods... not a single fucking one of them... you base everything on what your parents told you was true... who based it on their parents, etc... nobody actually bothered to stop and think, or check their facts

The scientifically understood facts of cause and effect, complex universe, and universal entropy were not taught as religion by all parents to all children who understand it. That's why the fact of God's existence is not a religious fact. It is a scientific fact. The religions are the attempts of people to explain the attributes of the proven-to-exist God.

Cool

I think the polytheists would disagree with you. Why do you think they're wrong and you're right? What's the science behind choosing one god over many?

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:59:47 AM

I think the polytheists would disagree with you. Why do you think they're wrong and you're right? What's the science behind choosing one god over many?

Genesis 1:1 clearly states that there are multiple gods

Elohim created the universe, not El or Jehovah/Yahweh, but Elohim (generic plural form for gods)

When the bible is speaking of God, God... it specifically calls him Jehovah
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 08:02:44 AM

Elohim created the universe, not El or Yahweh, but Elohim (plural)

Christianity has a method of changing multiplicity into unary by means of a Mystery (eg the trinity) so I don't expect logical argument about that.

Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:06:01 AM

Christianity has a method of changing multiplicity into unary by means of a Mystery (eg the trinity) so I don't expect logical argument about that.

Sure, I understand they don't care, but I do

Every other time the bible uses Elohim, it is translated as gods, not God...

The bible uses the word Elohim to describe the Egyptian gods... the same word used as the creator of the universe... that's not Jehovah... not the same God

Though really... none of it makes any sense, so I don't know why I'm all picky about the semantics
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 1362

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:44:36 PM

The bible uses the word Elohim to describe the Egyptian gods... the same word used as the creator of the universe... that's not Jehovah... not the same God

Though really... none of it makes any sense, so I don't know why I'm all picky about the semantics

That's because you are unwilling to accept the idea that multitudes of people, worldwide, throughout all of time from the Beginning, have understood that there is one God. Sure, they had their idols. Sure they had their "imaginary friends." But they also understood the one God Creator over all.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Moloch (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 11:03:53 PM

That's because you are unwilling to accept the idea that multitudes of people, worldwide, throughout all of time from the Beginning, have understood that there is one God. Sure, they had their idols. Sure they had their "imaginary friends." But they also understood the one God Creator over all.

Until recently, people believed in dragons, unicorns, leprechauns, fairies and sea monsters (most of these are even mentioned in the bible)...

Do you seriously think that, because a bunch of stone-age people believed something, it must be true?

What is your point?  Throughout history there have been more people who were polytheistic than monotheistic... but this still means absolutely nothing... it is certainly not evidence that there are multiple gods
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:00:08 AM

Why does he command his followers to hate and murder gays instead of doing it himself?

Does he get off on watching his little humans murder each other over where a man sticks his penis?
There's no such thing as God then if the Bible is making absolutely no sense at all.
AzibLala007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:55:23 AM

christianity is not a poison but it is a religion.
i think atheist is a poison who have no religion.
and most importantly when we say that this religion is poison then saying like this against any religion is the most dangerous poison.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:50:12 AM

There's no such thing as God then if the Bible is making absolutely no sense at all.
Assuming the bible is anything actually to do with God of course. That's a BIG assumption.

The bible doesn't make sense, it's a mixed up mess.
The problem is people are too stubborn and proud to admit it's very very flawed, and like to pretend it isn't flawed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: