Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169483 times)
Perpetuate

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 05:26:29 PM

By 2022, there will be some form of standardised cryptocurrency used by many across, now whether that is bitcoin I cannot really speculate. Bitcoin may not become the standardised currency but has sparked new faster, efficient and secure currencies.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 10:07:02 PM

Till now in the world very small percentage of people knows about the bitcoins and very few of them are using it. The percentage will rise in the future( in 2022) but it is not possible that everyone will be able to use bitcoins. Well in under developing countries there is majority of illiterate people who are unaware of writing so how they can be aware of crypto-currencies (i.e bitcoin). Bitcoin can never destroy fiat system, these are just rumours, be practical and observe the reality.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:08:32 PM

By 2022, there will be some form of standardised cryptocurrency used by many across, now whether that is bitcoin I cannot really speculate. Bitcoin may not become the standardised currency but has sparked new faster, efficient and secure currencies.
I think however bitcoin as a currency is also, who knows what will other people say, I think that it bitcoin year will be more famous and popular than now
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:11:40 PM

I think however bitcoin as a currency is also, who knows what will other people say, I think that it bitcoin year will be more famous and popular than now

No doubt it will gain more popularity and attention from people by then and we will see more users getting into bitcoins but its  hard to believe that it will be used by almost everyone.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:12:07 PM

The year 2022 is just too soon crypto currency needs more time to make ground for most people to accept it and use it widely ⏳⏲slow and steady wins the race
yeah , but still in 2022 of year , everyone will not use Bitcoin . because of its lack of advertising .
i think it is a very small time period between 2022 .
to use Bitcoin by every person we need atleast for 2050
Bro a currency does not need advertising for it to be used by everyone, it really just need time and demand. Does any country promote their money by commercial or magazine ads of course not because, if is the only legal money that can be used in a certain country. Bitcoin has the momentum to be used by everyone with a ohone and internet.

When you have a monopoly on force like the government does, you do not need advertising perhaps to make everyone use your currency. You simply outlaw everything else, like gold for example, and declare your currency to be the only legal option. Bitcoin doesn't have that option. Bitcoin is competing in a free market, and in a free market, you need advertising to spread your message. You said a currency needs demand, and advertising creates demand.
What we are doing now is already a form of advertising online, we are making others who are not aware on the benefits of bitcoin and with that knowing, they will surely be attracted with who the price of bitcoin is increasing, it is easier to promote online as everything is fast and clear.
yeah you're right and what we're doing would most likely make bitcoin more available by 2022 and more widely used. however, to be used by almost everyone is a bit far-fetched. in 6 years I think the regular currencies are still the ones dominating the market.

The 2022 is 6 years from now. I recoken the number of users will increase to 5 million or more, so the price will also be higher.
The increase of the members using bitcoin will be much higher as the progress of bitcoin is much faster and that six years are much more for bitcoin to reach to everyone hands and the price will be more than $1500 in that age or will be more than that.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 11:40:09 PM

The 2022 is 6 years from now. I recoken the number of users will increase to 5 million or more, so the price will also be higher.

It would probably be higher than 5 million by then, here is a article saying that it would reach that mark in 2019 according to a research, though it is just an estimate but it still has some sense.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-users-approach-5-million-mark-2019-juniper-research-reports/
I thought it was just a prediction of the media alone, in fact you could say bitcoin fairly slow growth. bitcoin already 7 years of life but have not been able to match bitcoin users like paypal and bitcoin is also not well accepted?
I even doubt if the total bitcoin users over 5 million current users?
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1255

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:12:37 AM

It would probably be higher than 5 million by then, here is a article saying that it would reach that mark in 2019 according to a research, though it is just an estimate but it still has some sense.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-users-approach-5-million-mark-2019-juniper-research-reports/
I thought it was just a prediction of the media alone, in fact you could say bitcoin fairly slow growth. bitcoin already 7 years of life but have not been able to match bitcoin users like paypal and bitcoin is also not well accepted?
I even doubt if the total bitcoin users over 5 million current users?

I think one of the reason why bitcoin have slow growth because it was once used in legal activities.  Lots of people are worry if something was used in illegal activity.  Another reason of this is, bitcoin was used by lots of people anonymously, even it was used in the dark web once and was still used.  This will not track number of users the same way they track users of paypal.  So this scenario may look like too few are using it but as a matter of fact maybe it is 2x or 3x the number of users in the statistics that is using bitcoin.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:20:48 AM

I dont know really how many people are currently at bitcoin, neither how many will be using bitcoin, but i do believe 2017 will be the year with more new members around bitcoin, the megaupload project should bring a lot of new members into crypto world.
The OP is asking about the usage of bitcoin by everyone by the year 2022 and you believe that by 2017 new members will be around bitcoin,with time and news coverage about new ICO and business opportunities in the cryto fields definitely there will be more eyes in the bitcoin technology ,the trend is always on the rise
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:05:05 AM

I dont know really how many people are currently at bitcoin, neither how many will be using bitcoin, but i do believe 2017 will be the year with more new members around bitcoin, the megaupload project should bring a lot of new members into crypto world.
The OP is asking about the usage of bitcoin by everyone by the year 2022 and you believe that by 2017 new members will be around bitcoin,with time and news coverage about new ICO and business opportunities in the cryto fields definitely there will be more eyes in the bitcoin technology ,the trend is always on the rise
but the problem is on any kind of bitcoin business there always a scam attempt ,
for example nowadays an ICO project that we all know so popular ,
there is several fake project when they get the money from investor laready then they just dissapeared ,
the scam attempt always happened to bitcoin business and it is really obstruct bitcoin development , hard to predict if this situation keep going.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:35:57 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I do not think that the Bitcoin is going to be used by everyone in 2022 because I think that most people are just not interested in something like Bitcoin.
But you never know I also can be wrong and maybe it will be used by everyone.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:19:13 AM

It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I do not think that the Bitcoin is going to be used by everyone in 2022 because I think that most people are just not interested in something like Bitcoin.

I agree on the part that bitcoin is not going to be used by everyone in 2022, the reason is due to technicality, ignorance, failure to access the internet, illiteracy and the presence of the gadget needed to transact with bitcoins.  Aside from that there are many people that are not yet familiar with bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:58:30 AM

I agree on the part that bitcoin is not going to be used by everyone in 2022, the reason is due to technicality, ignorance, failure to access the internet, illiteracy and the presence of the gadget needed to transact with bitcoins.  Aside from that there are many people that are not yet familiar with bitcoin.
Yeah even after 6 years i don't think its going to be at par with the fiat system i think it would take decades before it happens assuming that bitcoin is still here. Although certainly more people will be aware of btc already

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:35:04 PM

I thought it was too soon for bitcoin and I think if bitcoin have everyone users also seemed unlikely to happen right ?
it was as impossible to be done. maybe I would think that probably bitcoin will be popular next few decades
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:12:30 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin is going to be used by every one in the future because many people are going to think I have no reason to make use of Bitcoin.
Most people just think that it is waist of time and that they can do better things with that time. I know this because I have talked to people who sad this.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:35:53 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin is going to be used by every one in the future because many people are going to think I have no reason to make use of Bitcoin.
Most people just think that it is waist of time and that they can do better things with that time. I know this because I have talked to people who sad this.
Banks and other Investment Companies won't even be affected by the circulation of Bitcoin, and also do you think that a government's country will allow something virtual to be replaced their fiat money as their national currency? There are things untouchable until now and that is the currency system of the world. It is more stable and is accepted in your country not like Bitcoin where in my experience that it is not yet accepted by any local shops in my country. But I hope soon it will be accepted by everyone so that I don't get to keep converting my Bitcoin to Fiat.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:36:22 PM

Bitcoin will be used by more people in 2022 but not by almost everyone.In our india, i think about more than 90 percent of people dont even know about B.itcoin.Its a long journey for Bitcoin to reach all people
doraemon1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:36:42 PM

We don't know what is the future of bitcoin, whether it is accepted in the world or staying same like it is. I personally think that bitcoin will have a very good future, and i would say not everyone but most of the people will know about bitcoin and doing work on bitcoin.
Milkduds

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 08:37:41 PM

2022 seems like a very short cycle for bitcoin to uproot the financial system,its also very unlikely bitcoin becomes the main way to do business in the new age of currency. It would look more like a gumbo stew of currencies jockeying for position and not really presenting a clear winner.

Bitcoin offers a lot for me but I do not see it offering a lot for the average person in the day to day transaction.
People tend to get fixed in a mindset and to change money handling overnight would be crazier than when our grandparents stepped on a plane or elevator for the first time. People hate change and that is why we tend to have conflicts that usually divide down race,religion and money. They are good for distracting people from the issue at hand.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:45:19 AM

I do not think that the Bitcoin is going to be used by everyone in 2022 because almost everyone means more then the halve of the population and that is not happening.
That is to many people and I do not think that Bitcoin is ready for that.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:57:34 PM

Bitcoin will not be use almost by everyone.. considering the fact that there are countries who is poor when it comes to technology. It's really hard for some to have bitcoin be adapted as a legal currency.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: