Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:16:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022?  (Read 169485 times)
RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:54:50 PM

Really? Ah, nothing like that, too. Too hard to say will destroy the fiat system. Both are continuous, mutual need, however they also both have weaknesses of each side and it could not be separated. Many regions, many countries are not yet familiar with Bitcoin, even though there is still forbidden. The society also many are not educated well to understand what Bitcoin. So I think it will not happen.
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 06:51:32 PM

I am sure nor this happen in 2022 neither 10 years later. Nowadays, internet access has only the 40% of people worldwide. Assuming that this problem is overcome using networks of mobile phone. How anybody can persuade billions of people many of them are not familiar not only with bitcoin but with any form of  technology generally  that their money are in a online distributed ledger? I am very curious about that. Education, patience and time if we want mass adoption of people globally.
GMPoison

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:47:11 PM

I think by 2020 is a bit of a stretch, but who knows? More realistically probably double that time. I think for bitcoin to be used by almost everyone it would require a financial revolution. It would mean power slipping away from corrupt governments and corporations. That won't happen without a revolution. Give it time, but one day I think it will definitely happen, it has to happen.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 684

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:54:42 PM

Really? Ah, nothing like that, too. Too hard to say will destroy the fiat system. Both are continuous, mutual need, however they also both have weaknesses of each side and it could not be separated. Many regions, many countries are not yet familiar with Bitcoin, even though there is still forbidden. The society also many are not educated well to understand what Bitcoin. So I think it will not happen.
that is right. bitcoin is not better known by so many people around the globe. the amount of people who know about bitcoin well is less than people who know bitcoin well, and use it. so I think it is too fast to conclude that almost all people will use bitcoin in 2022

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Fascinat

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:56:03 AM

that is right. bitcoin is not better known by so many people around the globe. the amount of people who know about bitcoin well is less than people who know bitcoin well, and use it. so I think it is too fast to conclude that almost all people will use bitcoin in 2022

If the user number increase 10 times, the price will rise 100 times.
CROYA86

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:16:39 PM

yes, because the bitcoin day more and more users and semmakin lot is known of course prices continue to rise, so as to make people more interested in investing in bitcoin
justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 01:33:01 PM

Well it's obvious that the number of people who use bitcoin will be increased. Now the network has about 10 million active wallets, which owns approximately 7 million users. It can be estimated that at least 15% of the world's population will use cryptocurrencies in the nearly future.

Yeah we cannot make a statement with cent percent surety that bitcoin will be known by every people. As described we can expect a big increase in the users. Also at least most of the technology related people gets an awareness about the existence of bitcoin as well digital currency. Right now there are people who are in a career related to P2P, but don't have any small idea about bitcoin.
Yes, those people who do not like bitcoin actually do not know about the advantages/facilities of bitcoin.

They may have not ever experienced it because once they aware about the importance of bitcoin they will never dislike bitcoin, they will even appreciate bitcoin after come across it.

I too strongly believe bitcoin will be adopted by  60% to 80% of world population in the year 2022.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 02:30:37 PM

Well it's obvious that the number of people who use bitcoin will be increased. Now the network has about 10 million active wallets, which owns approximately 7 million users. It can be estimated that at least 15% of the world's population will use cryptocurrencies in the nearly future.

Yeah we cannot make a statement with cent percent surety that bitcoin will be known by every people. As described we can expect a big increase in the users. Also at least most of the technology related people gets an awareness about the existence of bitcoin as well digital currency. Right now there are people who are in a career related to P2P, but don't have any small idea about bitcoin.
Yes, those people who do not like bitcoin actually do not know about the advantages/facilities of bitcoin.

They may have not ever experienced it because once they aware about the importance of bitcoin they will never dislike bitcoin, they will even appreciate bitcoin after come across it.

I too strongly believe bitcoin will be adopted by  60% to 80% of world population in the year 2022.

those who haven't tried bitcoin yet working on the internet for quite awhile already may somehow be hesitant to try btc because of the media publication which they say isn't stable and they can lose money with it. blame it to the media. but soon it will be too late for them when btc price goes super high which almost everyone are wanting to own even just 1btc.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
OrangeII

Activity: 2100
Merit: 503

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:40:39 PM

Well, today, many people are aware of how useful bitcoin, and maybe at this point, they have learned to use bitcoin. this will probably continue to grow, by word of mouth, person to person, and it will be up to everyone. and I believe, in 2022, everyone may have known about bitcoin.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:42:22 PM

It will take years before all people will accept btc as one of thier payment options. If we have 5% users of bitcoin of all the people in the world,in 2022 it will only add more % 5 .so bitcoin will need many years before other people will use it.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 02:55:29 PM

2022 is 5 years from now. It is true that its popularity will increase significantly but the issue of it being used by almost everyone is what I will not subscribe to. For the advanced world where basic infrastructures to enable smooth transition to the use of Bitcoin, I agree but not for developing countries who are still battling with mirage of social issues such as political instability, high poverty level with unemployment reaching the roof, epileptic power supply, unaffordable internet access among other things, I say 5 years will be too short to get it fixed.
RajaJudi

Activity: 403

Less is more

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:53:27 PM

It will take years before all people will accept btc as one of thier payment options. If we have 5% users of bitcoin of all the people in the world,in 2022 it will only add more % 5 .so bitcoin will need many years before other people will use it.
More people are paying their attention to bitcoin and I doubt that in 2022, there will be only 5% more people start using it. When Bitcoin was born, only hackers and some Bitcoin developer use it. But now, there are million people working with Bitcoin so that in 2022, Bitcoin will apparently become as popular as the USD

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:56:22 PM

More people are paying their attention to bitcoin and I doubt that in 2022, there will be only 5% more people start using it. When Bitcoin was born, only hackers and some Bitcoin developer use it. But now, there are million people working with Bitcoin so that in 2022, Bitcoin will apparently become as popular as the USD

It should happen only if bitcoin gets accepted more by big country then we can see a huge success in bitcoin adoption. Until bitcoin is not legalized no trader will try to use it in real life business in fear of legal issues.

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:46:52 PM

It's so distant future. Cryptocurrency world is developing so fast who knows what will happen, if bitcoin survives. But if very large adoption happens worldwide and if bitcoin becomes fully accepted and regulated in financial sphere maybe by this time it will become dominant and equal to fiat and large number of people in the world will use it.

malaj
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:16:51 PM

It looks like more, with the user's existing price can go up 3 times, certainly if increased 10 times the price it could be 1000 times, if in 2022 or 5 more years again, users of bitcoin estimated 25% of the entire population of the world. It seems like this is pretty awesome, and it's bound to happen.
mrbigmugs

Activity: 247

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:48:12 PM

yes there is no doubt about this that the uses of bitcoin are increasing by day by day.. still i do not thing that it can be possible to all the people of th world to use bitcoin.

pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:34:45 PM

If bitcoin has its fixed price someday i dont have a doubt that bitcoin is used by all people in the world. As long that there is fixed price  ,half of people in world are only using it.
Tanic

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:35:58 AM

Yes, but I doubt that even 5% of population is use bitcoin now. Maybe just to 2022 year it's going to reach 5%. I know that bitcoin is spreading the world, but I think it will not enough even a hundred years to it be used by everyone.
Maxsumi

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:56:59 AM

It should happen only if bitcoin gets accepted more by big country then we can see a huge success in bitcoin adoption. Until bitcoin is not legalized no trader will try to use it in real life business in fear of legal issues.

Than it can happen but I also do not think that it will happen very soon or in 2022, I think it will take some more years to do this.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:11:09 AM

Than it can happen but I also do not think that it will happen very soon or in 2022, I think it will take some more years to do this.

2022 is very close now and it is possible to think that the whole population of the world will be engaged in using bitcoins. It is hard to determine on how bitcoin will be spread widely but if some big countries will introduce it like US and encourage the whole world to use bitcoins. Then for sure that can make the adoption faster.
Even if it's 100 years from now, I do not see that happening that people will use bitcoin and it's going to be the main currency, anytime we can be shut down by the government if they see there's a threat of using bitcoin in illegal activities.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: