Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is science a religion?  (Read 47397 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

Who denies the science of religion. Some mystery solution is not possible without religion, science, and religion is complementary to one another. Birth gives some sense atheism of science, it is not just those who are atheists atheist it for ever, and they assert that atheism in the name of science. So there is no conflict between science and religion.
The conflict between science and religion is not and cannot be. Scientists are not contentious people. Religious organizations in conflict with other including with scientists because they are afraid of losing power over the people.

What? You never watched two scientists arguing about who is right regarding some theory?

Essentially, religion is simply doing and living what one believes to be the truth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:06:33 PM

No, science is not a religion.

A religion is something that people create to believe in someone and to lean against something in difficult times.

Science is something that some very smart people try to explain (according to their best knowledge and certain) how the world was created.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:33:13 AM

A religion is something that people create to believe in someone and to lean against something in difficult times.

Science is something that some very smart people try to explain (according to their best knowledge and certain) how the world was created.

Absolutely right! Science is not religion. But when people start to believe science non-facts to be factual, especially when they KNOW that the non-facts are not factual, and especially when they become adamant ijn expression that the non-facts are factual, they have formed a science religion for themselves.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:13:22 AM

Absolutely right! Science is not religion. But when people start to believe science non-facts to be factual, especially when they KNOW that the non-facts are not factual,LIKE THE BIBLE Grin and especially when they become adamant ijn expression that the non-facts are factual,LIKE RELIGIOUS FREAKS Grin they have formed a science religion for themselves.LIKE RELIGION OF GOD Grin

Cool
You have finally admitted that god is non-facts Grin..

science non-facts to be factual..I DO NOT COMPUTE beep beep beep beep i need proof i need proof..
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:59:43 AM

Absolutely right! Science is not religion. But when people start to believe science non-facts to be factual, especially when they KNOW that the non-facts are not factual, and especially when they become adamant ijn expression that the non-facts are factual, they have formed a science religion for themselves.

Cool
Yes it is not a religion, science is just study of all things in this world but not a religion because religion is all about the mystery and glorious of God but science contradicts to the religion. Almost all scientists don't believe in God but they believe that all has come to existence because of Science.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 03:14:06 AM

Cool
Yes it is not a religion, science is just study of all things in this world but not a religion because religion is all about the mystery and glorious of God but science contradicts to the religion. Almost all scientists don't believe in God but they believe that all has come to existence because of Science.

but they believe that all has come to existence because of Science..WE DO Grin..
Don't you want to know how we come to be Grin..existence of Science..
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:13:36 PM

no but still more logic than most of the others
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 12:21:02 PM

Cool

Well i can't really agree that scientists dont believe in god here as some of them credit whatever science accomplishes to a supreme being. For me science is based on facts and religiin is based on faith. Theres a wide gap between these two for the longest time. For me though, it dorsnt have to be that when you support scientific facts, you dont believe in god. For me belief in god is not just about religion. I believe in god and someone who is higher than above us and i support the facts science offers. 

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
JoltCola

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:24:16 PM

While many in main stream science claim to be atheist and believe in the Big Bang and the eventual Deep Freeze due to entropy. Is it not curious to consider that the very underpinnings of this belief is based on mathematics, was it too created in the big bang? if so how was it constructed? one digit at a time?

I think not it has always been there and will always remain its an eternal masterpiece that permeates every conceivable facet or reality yet in its self it is purely abstract. Without it nothing would exist, but it in itself it is nonexistent and existent at the same time. It is the language of the living universe. Its permutations are infinite, yet it did not grow, it has always been complete and eternal.         

Science is not a religion, if it was then we would have churches of the big bang and worshipers going there to pray to their big bang deity.

Religion is the blind belief in a deity.

Science is a fact finding process, it has nothing to do with deities.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:15:31 PM

Cool

Well i can't really agree that scientists dont believe in god here as some of them credit whatever science accomplishes to a supreme being. For me science is based on facts and religiin is based on faith. Theres a wide gap between these two for the longest time. For me though, it dorsnt have to be that when you support scientific facts, you dont believe in god. For me belief in god is not just about religion. I believe in god and someone who is higher than above us and i support the facts science offers. 
Sounds like you want to be someones BITCH?.. I believe in god and someone who is higher than above us..

And then it makes you wonder why all these politicians and leaders rob our taxes..someone who is higher than above us Roll Eyes..

I find if you talk to the wall you get the same effect as talking to god Wink..

No real scientist can believe in god Wink..
If you mention past scientist like 100 years ago it wont count..
To not be into god was dangerous in the olden days it could get you killed..

Now to say something made all this and then call it some type of god you are making your own god up?..

Now imagine a fuzzy ball of light caused the big bang or made the universe is the fuzzy ball of light god?..Well your saying it is?..Something must of made all this?..So if it was the fuzzy ball of light is it god?..
Now would you build a building and go and worship it ? and sing to it and make up stories about it?..

See we have gone from people saying god who was in the bible to well something made all this so must be a god..So what if it's a fuzzy ball of light is that your gods then?..

Something must of made all this?.. Obviously and with science we will find out Wink..

But to make a god up is stupid..Talk to the wall you get the same affect Grin..
Maybe that's why the Jews do it..Talk to the wall they get more answers Cheesy Cheesy..

JoltCola

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:46:41 PM

Why does all of this have to be made? All of this just exists and has existed long before we were around, long before we thought of a god. When we are all gone and our non existent souls are also gone no one will know. Yet all of this will still be here for eternity. Just like it was before we got here.

Hoomans - so much want to be important and loved. stoopid animals.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:32:17 PM

For me noo are you curious about science why did you ask this here? if you really are why don't you direcly ask those scientist ? And i know Scientist are beliving in god exist trust me Smiley they really believed on faith too.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 05:04:10 PM

For me noo are you curious about science why did you ask this here? if you really are why don't you direcly ask those scientist ? And i know Scientist are beliving in god exist trust me Smiley they really believed on faith too.

I agree. a lot of scientists wont agree that science contradicts religion. I think there will come a time that these two would back each other up to prove that there is a greater being than any of us. I think if we don't actually take religion's teachings too literally, we may find a connection between these two.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:09:16 AM

I agree. a lot of scientists wont agree that science contradicts religion. I think there will come a time that these two would back each other up to prove that there is a greater being than any of us. I think if we don't actually take religion's teachings too literally, we may find a connection between these two.

It is about what we are going to believe on, or what will we going to trust on. We all know that science have a lot of difference between the religion. Every religion has their own beliefs, and every field of science there is a theory or hypothesis. We all know that we should separate the science and the religion. In fact, religious beliefs and science beliefs have their own beliefs and facts.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:25:38 AM

also the defenition of religion is uniting people with one understanding that is we must believe in god, the father almighty. But if you would look up at science, science is just making things or studying things that is questionable to the humans. We know that some of humans dont believes in god because they say that god doesnt exist. Thescience is answering does like questions
frendsento

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:42:54 AM

We have the same belief buddy , If they just open there mind and read some scriptures they gonna find out that science will never  contradict the scriptures on the other hand It is just proving that what the scriptures says is true for example in old times they said that the world is not round but the scriptures says its round over time as technology advances science proves that what the scriptures is saying is true ! it is round not flat !
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:49:10 AM

also the defenition of religion is uniting people with one understanding that is we must believe in god, the father almighty. But if you would look up at science, science is just making things or studying things that is questionable to the humans. We know that some of humans dont believes in god because they say that god doesnt exist. Thescience is answering does like questions
That is no definition of religion. There are religions in which there is not god or central entity present, like Buddhism.
You can be pagan, you can be worshiper of nature or you can do all sort of weird shit without even believing in god.
Presence or absence of a God don't determine whether cult can be called a religion.
rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:56:48 AM

That is no definition of religion. There are religions in which there is not god or central entity present, like Buddhism.
You can be pagan, you can be worshiper of nature or you can do all sort of weird shit without even believing in god.
Presence or absence of a God don't determine whether cult can be called a religion.

my bad, im pointing out of my own religion. My point is religion is worshiping something that you believe that may help your life. Worshiping things that can be your strenght, and can give you peace of mind
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:26:25 AM

Yeah they are some phenomena that cant science explain .They are making only theories without some fact that can prove that theory.And I admit that science can help our life much better and religion make people unite and together.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:02:07 AM

It depends, science in itself is not a belief system, in fact, scientist are always reevaluating what they know with new evidence, it is only when people begin to believe blindly in it, that it can become a believe system of sorts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: