Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:54:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: IPL(Indian Premium Leauge) t20 Discussion & Prediction  (Read 27648 times)
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:21:47 AM

You already made the discussion thread even before the matches started lol ? Welcome to the game designed by Gamblers for all other Gamblers.I'm curious to watch if Chris Gayle or any good west Indian has been auctioned to play in of the teams.The butthurtness of the community is too strong.

Carlos Brathwaite was bought for a whopping Rs 4.2 crores by Delhi Daredevils against his base price of Rs 30 lakhs.
Couldn't get surprised enough by this one yet!
Yes he proved his worth by hitting four consecutive sixes to Ben Stokes who himself is not an easy bowler. I wonder whether such players can survive in IPL because in IPL the pace attack is not that good as much as spin is.

Obviously no. Lets see what happens in due course of time.
Btw it was better to take samuels with that price rather than Brathwaite, who's just a bowler.

Miracles like 6 sixes by Yuvraj and 4 sixes by Brathwaite will only come once (maybe twice) in lifetime but not everytime.
PaperTree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:27:57 AM

You already made the discussion thread even before the matches started lol ? Welcome to the game designed by Gamblers for all other Gamblers.I'm curious to watch if Chris Gayle or any good west Indian has been auctioned to play in of the teams.The butthurtness of the community is too strong.

Carlos Brathwaite was bought for a whopping Rs 4.2 crores by Delhi Daredevils against his base price of Rs 30 lakhs.
Yes he proved his worth by hitting four consecutive sixes to Ben Stokes who himself is not an easy bowler. I wonder whether such players can survive in IPL because in IPL the pace attack is not that good as much as spin is.

Btw it was better to take samuels with that price rather than Brathwaite, who's just a bowler.

Miracles like 6 sixes by Yuvraj and 4 sixes by Brathwaite will only come once (maybe twice) in lifetime but not everytime.
I too agree that Braithwaite is worth  that much. Because he is a good all rounder, who can play very well under pressure.  Ipl needs that kind of players

fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:08:33 PM

I too agree that Braithwaite is worth  that much. Because he is a good all rounder, who can play very well under pressure.  Ipl needs that kind of players

Yeah and IPL is very entertaining event and we can experience some nail biting matches and I think if yu gamble in IPL then you can make a huge money from it.
futurebit640

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:36:58 AM

There is a time come for big cricket festival !st IPL match b/w Mumbai & Pune is going to start today evening. Pune is the new team but Indian captain MS Dhoni is running this team, And Mumbai indians Rohith sharma is the captain and some changes happend in this team let's see how they will play in today all the best for both teams.
Navesh Sapad

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:43:43 AM

There is a time come for big cricket festival !st IPL match b/w Mumbai & Pune is going to start today evening. Pune is the new team but Indian captain MS Dhoni is running this team, And Mumbai indians Rohith sharma is the captain and some changes happend in this team let's see how they will play in today all the best for both teams.

It would be really interesting to see how MS handles the new team , Expect Ashwin there are very less known good bowlers . As many experts said , its a good side , but with poor bowling line up. Whereas the defending champions has a good chance to start the IPL strong

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:47:38 AM

Prediction for the first two games:

Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants,  Mumbai to win
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils, Delhi to win

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Manibit

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:19:18 AM

today we have Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match. my Prediction is mumbai indians going to win the match. because of they have strong batting line up.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:29:39 AM

I also feel Mumbai Indian looking more promising side because it have more better players than compare with Rising Pune Supergiants, i am hopeful this match full of entertainment and playing at home ground Mumbai Indian has much better chance to win this match.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:54:00 AM

Prediction for the first two games:

Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants,  Mumbai to win
Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Daredevils, Delhi to win
I am a little worried about first pick because Pune have Kevin Petersen , Dhoni, and many such players like Ashwin and others. Moreover when you see at a team like mumbai they often loose first few matches of league and then make a comeback.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:58:37 AM

today we have Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match. my Prediction is mumbai indians going to win the match. because of they have strong batting line up.

Pune is actually Chennai Super Kings in disguize (Dhoni, Ashwin, Fleming).
Don't underestimate Dhoni in the IPL.
dipkiss (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:10:50 PM

Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match will start within few hours,keep your eyes on bookies.i may be pick pune after watching the toss,
Navesh Sapad

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:35:22 PM

Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match will start within few hours,keep your eyes on bookies.i may be pick pune after watching the toss,

what makes you think PUNE will win the match ? I am not saying they wont win . Just curious about your choice . Is it because Dhoni is captaining the side ? I think Pune have very poor bowling line up.

Navesh Sapad

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:42:24 PM

I know its tuff to predict on first day , lets see , these are my bets for the day

Mumbai to win the match - 1.77 odds

Under 1.5 run outs - 1.37 odds

imbest

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 01:48:16 PM

what makes you think PUNE will win the match ? I am not saying they wont win . Just curious about your choice . Is it because Dhoni is captaining the side ? I think Pune have very poor bowling line up.
That's not my thinking for sure,i think dhoni is a good captain and Aushwin bowled well in past season for CSK.On the other side,MI always start with a losing match and gradually recovered from that point.so I also think Pune can be the winner.but i didn't pick any money line.i bet on live event with total team runs and six over highest run
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:18:09 PM

Mumbai Indians are batting, This stadium is batting pitch so score above 200 + is also chasable so mumbai have to bat really well so that they can defend and win the first match.

PaperTree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:23:03 PM

Mumbai Indians are batting, This stadium is batting pitch so score above 200 + is also chasable so mumbai have to bat really well so that they can defend and win the first match.

I don't see any good finishers in pune team, except Dhoni. Even we can't say Dhoni plays well everytime. Kp is in good form and so is rahane. I would say it depends on both of them.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:30:58 PM

I don't see any good finishers in pune team, except Dhoni. Even we can't say Dhoni plays well everytime. Kp is in good form and so is rahane. I would say it depends on both of them.

They are playing in Mumbai and hence the home team have high chances of winning. I still have hopes on Pune as I'm supporting Dhoni but let's see how their bowlers bowl and restrict Mumbai players.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:09:02 PM

They are playing in Mumbai and hence the home team have high chances of winning. I still have hopes on Pune as I'm supporting Dhoni but let's see how their bowlers bowl and restrict Mumbai players.

Mumbai is really struggling at a moment, they have lost 4 early wickets and now Mumbai needs a good partnership to reach to a descent score.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:09:57 PM

I would always bet on Pune because first there is Dhoni and somehow his teams wins always. Moreover IPL is known to surprise ( NEGI GOT 8 CRORES Grin ) so dont just bet with heart, have to badly use your mind too Smiley
Cadauzarh

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:17:24 PM

MI 46/5 (8.4 Ovs)

currently match is in Rising Pune Supergiants favour
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: