Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money?  (Read 15508 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:12:05 AM

#anything-I-can-think-of

It's a shame the "hashtag offensive" can't substitute for a proper understanding of monetary mechanics and terms such as "fungibility". You might have been saved from stumbling unconsciously into pump & dump assets such as this  Wink

(Restored the wink for you since you were missing it).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 08:18:08 AM

#anything-I-can-think-of

It's a shame the "hashtag offensive" can't substitute for a proper understanding of monetary mechanics and terms such as "fungibility". You might have been saved from stumbling unconsciously into pump & dump assets such as this  Wink

(Restored the wink for you since you were missing it).

You can respond to the criticisms that prompted your vacuous reply at any time. Or are you going to point to current market conditions to make a long term argument that dash can overcome its second rate privacy and centralization to achieve its promise of a decentralized cash?

My guess is you repost your long winded rant about the properties of money.

toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:48:22 AM

...Or are you going to point to current market conditions to make a long term argument.... My guess is you repost your long winded rant about the properties of money

Well I could possibly point to short term market conditions, long term market demand, long winded rants about money, long winded rants about anonymity (your personal favourite  Wink ), traceability and cyphering systems - the trainspotter's favourite, short winded rants about why Dash IS cash (contrary to your assertions) and pictorial rants on auditability.

Take your pick.

What are you going to repost ? A commentary on why X11 is not secure due to too many algos ?

Look forward to it   Grin
BagHolder010

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:58:21 AM

...Or are you going to point to current market conditions to make a long term argument.... My guess is you repost your long winded rant about the properties of money

Well I could possibly point to short term market conditions, long term market demand, long winded rants about money, long winded rants about anonymity (your personal favourite  Wink ), traceability and cyphering systems - the trainspotter's favourite, short winded rants about why Dash IS cash (contrary to your desperate assertions) and pictorial rants on auditability.

Take your pick.

What are you going to repost ? A commentary on why X11 is not secure due to too many algos ?

Too professional for them Toknormal lol

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 09:27:34 AM

I was content to let this thread die...Thanks for bumping my article, dudes! 17 pages strong.

generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 01:20:01 PM

Well I could possibly point to short term market conditions, long term market demand, long winded rants about money, long winded rants about anonymity (your personal favourite  Wink ), traceability and cyphering systems - the trainspotter's favourite, short winded rants about why Dash IS cash (contrary to your assertions) and pictorial rants on auditability.

Take your pick.

I'd like to know how a centralized currency that doesn't employ end-to-end privacy plans on being digital cash? Or is that to straight forward of a question?

My guess is you'll post some pseudo-economic babble about the nature of money that misses the cypherpunk design initiative of being antifragile enough to disrupt the fiat/legacy system--so far every problem dash has is met with more centralization accompanied by decentralized/satoshi's-dream/techno-babble spiel and half-truths. I think the real problem with dash is that no one in dash (from the developers to cheer-leaders to the shills) knows how to build a crypto-system strong enough to even attempt disrupting the current system, so they do the next best thing, which is latch onto the latest buzzword tech and follow the market while pretending (in the smallest rhetorical way possible) to be beholden to the cypherpunk dream of a true disruptive currency built by and for the people--having centralization pushed down your throat while simultaneously raising the banner of "In Satoshi We Trust". In a word: POSERS.

And for the dashtard peanut gallery, I have a job, so I'm hardly stumped by Tok's rambling and empty chit-chat, just busy Tuesdays-Saturdays with things other than correcting your false assertions and shitcoin logic. But I'll do my best to keep up with the endless BS you can churn out with minimal mental effort.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:48:34 PM

This is the reality of these spammers of any coin they feel threatened by Dash/Whitecoin/Stealthcoin/ETH/List/IOTA "you name it"

Smooth is a pure pumper according to this thread from the start https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg7529644#msg7529644 Read Johnarcher512's post wow!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=755840.0

iCEBREAKER is Eduardo deCastro the hashfast scammer https://hashfastscam.wordpress.com/

TBTP_need_war another ego maniac with nothing but hot air talking about he's upcoming coin, only to come up with a name so far lol.

Reality is the only reason Monero won't develop a GUI wallet is because if they do people will know their scam coin have nothing else next because there is no developers only spammers. They can't code crap here no wonder they are hating on Evan because of he's innovations and coding skills.

The moment when someone equates "coding skills" and "developing" to a GUI wallet....and only that...That shows that the person writing that comment likely has an incomplete understanding of what development (within software consists of).

I've looked at the monero source and for as much of it I have reviewed myself, I don't see much problems aside from (lack of GUI, but its already in the pipeline being worked on) and clean documentation (100%) of the code.

It is a completely new code base so I can understand things not being perfect. But as far as the technical details of how monero works...it appears to be spot on. The developers are very open and level-headed.

So can we please stop this mentality that "NO GUI" = "NO DEVELOPMENT"?

Thanks  Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:52:37 PM

Ok, I had to look at what that guy above posted in reply to toknormal.
And, still some babbling about encryption. He has a "fungibility" word in his sig and don't understand the meaning of it.
All it needs is a denominated coins from few participants and a cash register. Do it multiple times with different people and different cash registers.
That creates a hell of a lot of doubt to the history of a single coin. You don't need encryption for it.
Please go back to your encryption machinery.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:53:20 PM

This is the reality of these spammers of any coin they feel threatened by Dash/Whitecoin/Stealthcoin/ETH/List/IOTA "you name it"

Smooth is a pure pumper according to this thread from the start https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg7529644#msg7529644 Read Johnarcher512's post wow!

iCEBREAKER is Eduardo deCastro the hashfast scammer https://hashfastscam.wordpress.com/

TBTP_need_war another ego maniac with nothing but hot air talking about he's upcoming coin, only to come up with a name so far lol.

Reality is the only reason Monero won't develop a GUI wallet is because if they do people will know their scam coin have nothing else next because there is no developers only spammers. They can't code crap here no wonder they are hating on Evan because of he's innovations and coding skills.

Does this have anything to do with Dash?

Oh BTW, who is "Johnarcher512", Newbie, with 4 posts ever, all four of which are attacks on Monero, and the first of which was a response to a comment about DRK? Is that you Days?

Days, please clear something up for me please, so I can figure out whether you are a Dash scammer and pumper or not? Do you think Dash is the Future Internet of Money?
What if I was a normal dude who happened to be interested in alt coins early this year 2016, took all my btc's I had and put them on several alternative coins including Monero/Dash/ETH after knowing each ones problems yes the crippled thing too & the instamine too & that ETH is not really a coin.

Just to realize monero spamming the same thing I read over & over again + creating non stop threads about how bad is dash and ETH, + trash talking every thread about these two coins with same things including their respective Ann threads?

You guys always talk about how bad are others and how the technology they invented is worthless but never talk about what you invent because let's be honest who cares about a GUI wallet right?
I then realized it wasn't that you can't program it but instead "I believe" purposely postponed releasing it because you guys have nothing else to talk about but speculations. Monero will have the same problem 100k sell walls popping up because too many bagholder's realizing it. If I would invest in your coin I'd do it only because I'd ride with you guys from .001 possibly lower this time to high .002' early .003' that's it.

It's interesting that you only appear to see one side of the supposed discussion between the XMR and DASH communities.

Dash supporters have played an integral role in bad mouthing and outright lying or attempting to use intimidation to silence critics. I would know as one of of the dash supporters attempted to use one of those tactics on me, which did not work.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:19:47 PM

Dash supporters have played an integral role in bad mouthing and outright lying or attempting to use intimidation to silence critics. I would know as one of of the dash supporters attempted to use one of those tactics on me, which did not work.

Which dash supporter did that?  Dish, homegirl, dish!   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:29:52 PM

Ok, I had to look at what that guy above posted in reply to toknormal.
And, still some babbling about encryption. He has a "fungibility" word in his sig and don't understand the meaning of it.
All it needs is a denominated coins from few participants and a cash register. Do it multiple times with different people and different cash registers.
That creates a hell of a lot of doubt to the history of a single coin. You don't need encryption for it.
Please go back to your encryption machinery.

I'm looking at my tablet right now, but I don't see a register or a way to insert money.... Must only be on the new I pads.

stan.distortion

Activity: 317
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:34:42 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 03:14:26 PM by stan.distortion

The moment when someone equates "coding skills" and "developing" to a GUI wallet....and only that...That shows that the person writing that comment likely has an incomplete understanding of what development (within software consists of).

I've looked at the monero source and for as much of it I have reviewed myself, I don't see much problems aside from (lack of GUI, but its already in the pipeline being worked on) and clean documentation (100%) of the code.

It is a completely new code base so I can understand things not being perfect. But as far as the technical details of how monero works...it appears to be spot on. The developers are very open and level-headed.

So can we please stop this mentality that "NO GUI" = "NO DEVELOPMENT"?

Thanks  Smiley

How about this, you stop with the Dash bashing and we'll be quiet about the missing GUI? We'll stop coming to some other alts threads and continually repeating the same tired mantras over and over... oh wait, Dash Nation doesn't do that. Now let me remember, which coins supporters continually harass other coins in the hope of boosting their own? I don't think I need to answer that for you Smooth Wink

So back to the GUI bashing... you can't even make a GUI wallet while we're doing away with the need to download a wallet entirely, haha Tongue That does something else too, it gives the users identities on the network (primitives) and there's no limit to the possibilities that offers. Imagine this Smooth, I know you'll be interested because your coin thrives on daytrading. Gateways as part of that network, services users can offer other users to, say, trade on an exchange or just exchange different coins between clients. That opens up fiat gateways on a massive scale and does the same as shapeshift without needing an external service but now imagine users can also have access to trading bots that can connect to those gateways and work collaboratively. Now add volatility and arbitrage bots that make a small profit from every little fluctuation or discrepancy, all networked together with the same aim. That's incentivised market stability Smooth and there's no need to tax your imagination because you'll be seeing it soon Wink

Curious about the trolls methods? http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Manipulation of public discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
toknormal
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:35:55 PM

centralized currency--pseudo-economic babble--dream/techno-babble spiel and half-truth--latest buzzword tec--POSERS--rambling and empty chit-cha-- false assertions and shitcoin logic-- endless BS

LoL !!

The more generalize loses his way in these exchanges the more endearing his posts become.

Somebody needs to do a version of a music video with Indy's face pasted over Pharrell's.

That should cheer him up   Wink
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:42:56 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 03:00:57 PM by generalizethis

centralized currency--pseudo-economic babble--dream/techno-babble spiel and half-truth--latest buzzword tec--POSERS--rambling and empty chit-cha-- false assertions and shitcoin logic-- endless BS

LoL !!

The more generalize loses his way in these exchanges the more endearing his posts become.

Somebody needs to do a version of a music video with Indy's face pasted over Pharrell's.

That should cheer him up   Wink

And with that Tok has wasted more of my time with an empty reply in avoidance of a topic, but thanks for the wink, it makes the emptiness feel complete. Back to work. Today's round of correct the dastard is complete (you'll also notice that autocorrect knows what dashers are all about too  Wink )

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:17:03 PM

Just admit that you don't know what you are talking about. Run away now.
Dash has those properties of money you don't get.

Ps. And I see you get rid of word "fungibility" from your sig, good. Don't use words you don't understand.

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 03:24:29 PM

Just admit that you don't know what you are talking about. Run away now.
Dash has those properties of money you don't get.

Ps. And I see you get rid of word "fungibility" from your sig, good. Don't use words you don't understand.

Huh, and here I thought the boys from Evolution and BTCe taught everyone that fungibility taint that easy.

I hate puns, but this was about as low-hanging fruit as calling a coin undeveloped because it doesn't have an official GUI.

AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 10:56:58 PM

So I see you are another hopeless case of calling Bitcoin Core/Blockstream centralized and whatnot. Well, I wish you luck with your altcoin, meanwhile the best minds in the game are working hard in keeping the core of Bitcoin decentralized and scaling it through additional layers as any sane person intending to scale a protocol to worldwide usage would do.
In a couple of months it will be clear that anyone that didn't move their altcoins yet to Bitcoin will be up for a harsh awakening.

Who knows? Personally I hope Bitcoin has a strong position for a long time to come but if you think it's destined to be the only coin or is invulnerable to centralisation then it's time to stop drinking the coolaid, even Ripple is going to be around for a while and Etherium is likely to get very widespread adoption via the tech giants unless something better comes along soon. There's going to be more and more alts from here on out, sure, plenty of shitcoins but there's an almost limitless number of niches for them to fill. Dash is purely aiming to fill the niche of digital cash, maybe Bitcoin or some bank created contraption can do that job better, only time will tell on that score but things are looking very good for Dash at present in targeting that specific role.

Again, im not saying this out of nowhere, im saying this because there's no real competition for Bitcoin.
ETH's blockchain is huge and can't scale, and it will never be as safe as Bitcoin since it's turin complete, this has disadvantages! very serious problems could arise.
Ripple has nothing to do with Bitcoin, it's nonsense and not a competitor.
Bitcoin anonymity is improving, soon niche centered anonymous coins will have real problems against it.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:52:12 AM

Dashholders check in but they never check out.
I checked out.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 02:05:21 PM

Dashholders check in but they never check out.
I checked out.

Tone Vays checked out.

Debora Meeks checked out (she's a smart one, getting clued into Dash's scam nature more than a year ago):

Tok said cryptography 'wasn't a significant part' of cryptocurrencies.  He didn't say they don't require them, so what was your point?

Can you (or Tok) point to a part of a cryptocurrency which isn't cryptography?

Cryptography has never been a significant part of cryptocurrency - even though it may share the first few letters. It works on a system of digital signatures.
It would seem that you actually do not understand what cryptography is in the modern sense.

A fundamental nature of information is that it wants to be freely copied everywhere to everyone. That any bit is equal and indistinguishable from any other bit of the same value and that any bit is eventually known to all who care.  Cryptography is all that technology by which we hope to confine and constrain the nature of information, to put up fences and direct it to our exclusive purposes, against all attacks and in defiance of the seemingly (and perhaps actually) impossible.  Digital signatures are cryptography by any modern definition and utilize the same tools and techniques (for example, a DSA signature is a linear equation encrypted with an additively homorphic encryption), and suffer from most of the same challenges as the message encryption systems to which you seem to be incorrectly defining cryptography as equivalent.  Moreover, the use of digital signatures isn't the only (or even most relevant) aspect of cryptography in cryptocurrencies-- e.g. the prevention of double spending of otherwise perfectly copyable and indistinguishable information in a decentralized system is a cryptographic problem which we address using cryptographic tools, and-- like all other practical cryptography-- achieve far less than perfect confidence in our solution. As are more modest ends like interacting with strangers but not being subject to resource exhaustion from them.

Far more so than other sub-fields of engineering, cryptographic systems are doing something which is fundamentally at odds with nature and share an incredible fragility and subtly as a result (and perhaps all are failures, we have no proof otherwise).

A failure to understand and respect these considerations has resulted in a lot of harmful garbage and dysfunctional software.

I had been quietly amassing a little pile of Dash, but these two responses have crystalized the debate for me. BlockaFett got asked a question by a highly respected Bitcoin researcher and he is too afraid to answer, choosing instead to deflect and try point out Monero's failings (especially when the continuous shout of 'gui' is crap, I can see several options on the Monero website). toknormal got smacked down by a Bitcoin core developer for saying things I can only describe as childish rubbish.

I don't know if I'll ever buy Monero but I do know that Dash is perfectly described by gmaxwell in the post above: a lot of harmful garbage and dysfunctional software.
My Dash is going to be sold over the next few days. I refuse to a cryptocurrency where the fanboys imagine that cryptography is uneccessary. What a stupid thing to say.

I suggest the Dash boys go read a book on crypto before they come back to this thread. They're embarassing themselves and they're embarrasing Evan Duffield. There's a very, very small chance Evan can come into this thread and respond to andytoshi and gmaxwell and redeem Dash from the mess these idiots have made...but I'm not holding my breath.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 03:07:03 PM

I guess dash will remain part of altcoin, but I think it will happen, maybe not just dash into money on the internet but eth also has a greater potential than the dash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: