Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:44:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money?  (Read 15508 times)
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:04:29 PM

@cryptohunter

banned from posting and messaging in the forum...trolling in dash thread 14 days

i'm gonna post it again there when the dump comes. LOL because it is not trolling anymore, it is a prediction comes true

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:10:59 PM

@cryptohunter

banned from posting and messaging in the forum...trolling in dash thread 14 days

Hmm it does explain why we had such a nice and relaxed time lately in our ANN Dash thread.
Thanks for sharing this ....

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:18:14 PM

@cryptohunter

Hmm it does explain why we had such a nice and relaxed time lately in our ANN Dash thread.
Thanks for the sharing....

nope..sorry i got a little bit busy upgrading and adding gpu's to my mining equipment...anyway I thank the mod/s for banning me, kept me away from the pc for a few days..

i love visiting you guys again..but it is not a job....i come there when i want to.(makes me think why you goddam shills are there 24/7 hmm..)

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:20:41 PM

@cryptohunter

nope..sorry i got a little bit busy upgrading and adding gpu's to my mining equipment...anyway I thank the mod/s for banning me, kept me away from the pc for a few days..

i love visiting you guys again..but it is not a job....i come there when i want to.(makes me think why you goddam shills are there 24/7 hmm..)

Grin

edit : there are some powerfull new gpu's coming out later this year. too expensive perhaps but still ... should be interesting to see what they come up with.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:29:36 PM

@cryptohunter

Grin

edit : there are some powerfull new gpu's coming out later this year. too expensive perhaps but still ... should be interesting to see what they come up with.

nothing is expensive when crypto pays for it  or when you can see ROI in a short period of time Grin

remember my qwizzie shill not a single hash from me will go to dash  Wink you can masterscamnode your coin anyway  Grin
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:43:12 PM

@cryptohunter

Grin

nothing is expensive when crypto pays for it  or when you can see ROI in a short period of time Grin

remember my qwizzie shill not a single hash from me will go to dash  Wink you can masterscamnode your coin anyway  Grin

i believe we can survive without your extra hash ariel, you adorable little mermaid you  Roll Eyes

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 02:45:52 PM

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you reading this thread. The Dash project is exciting, and is not a scam like some people would have you believe. All it takes to know this is to hang around Dash Nation for a while. The level of professionalism and cohesiveness is unparalleled in crypto. I didn't always believe this, I had to be convinced. If you are dissatisfied with Bitcoin, Dash gives you a fantastic alternative, which has a way faster improvement plan.

Once again, thanks for your time.

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:49:45 PM

@cryptohunter

Grin

i believe we can survive without your extra hash ariel, you adorable little mermaid you  Roll Eyes

i know that..I'm just one of the little guys who happens to be "not fooled by your scam coin with the 24/7 spamming shills" and "the DASH love at first sight user accounts" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1282836.msg13200467#msg13200467
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:57:09 PM

@cryptohunter

Grin

i believe we can survive without your extra hash ariel, you adorable little mermaid you  Roll Eyes

i know that..I'm just one of the little guys who happens to be "not fooled by your scam coin with the 24/7 spamming shills" and "the DASH love at first sight user accounts" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1282836.msg13200467#msg13200467

that reminds me : can you pls add to your page that the reason i got attracted to Darkcoin in the first place was because of its music. Unfortunetely the music mysteriously disappeared from the internet so that will make it difficult to verify my taste in music   Sad

ref : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg6932162#msg6932162

thanks buddy.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:15:31 PM

@cryptohunter

Grin

i believe we can survive without your extra hash ariel, you adorable little mermaid you  Roll Eyes

that reminds me : can you pls add to your page that the reason i got attracted to Darkcoin in the first place was because of its music. Unfortunetely the music mysteriously disappeared from the internet so that will make it difficult to verify my taste in music   Sad

ref : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg6932162#msg6932162

thanks buddy.

sorry buddy...you can clearly read the criteria I made there

1. User accounts registered near DASH launch date
2. First posts already in DASH and the posts are not newbie-ish

you made it there in the honorable mentions buddy..now don't be greedy  Wink

========Honorable Mentions========

MasterMined710 (early DASH shill)           
Signup: July 14, 2013     
Rating: Hero member

qwizzie (notorious spammer) 
Signup: February 8, 2014 
Rating: Hero member
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 03:18:44 PM

@cryptohunter

i'm gonna post it again there when the dump comes. LOL because it is not trolling anymore, it is a prediction comes true

I didn't know one could be banned for that.

Well, not to worry honestly Dash can never be accepted mainstream the start is just too bad. Google is your friend. I mean anyone wanting to invest will check google first. That brings up like 20x dash/dark scam threads.

Also there are so many DASH clones coming out recently eventually dash owners will start to realise it would be better to jump ship and have a larger steak in something with no bad start to hold it back.

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 03:33:02 PM

Well, not to worry honestly Dash can never be accepted mainstream the start is just too bad. Google is your friend. I mean anyone wanting to invest will check google first. That brings up like 20x dash/dark scam threads.
Threads all started by folks who have a clear bias toward competing coins. People with a seeming obsession to discredit Dash so that their coin can succeed. That's not the way to compete. If you spread negativity for too long, it can backfire on you. It's already starting. My article has been read close to 2000 times with 30 Facebook likes at the moment. Not to mention all the hits to the other Dash related content I host there. That's the real world, my friend, and it's where Dash is shining and offering a true alternative to Bitcoin, and the leading candidate to be the Internet Of Money.

arielbit
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:38:08 PM

@cryptohunter

I didn't know one could be banned for that.

Also there are so many DASH clones coming out recently eventually dash owners will start to realise it would be better to jump ship and have a larger steak in something with no bad start to hold it back.

it was at the start of the pump..so the pump must go on unhindered  Grin

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Evan walks warily down the bitcointalk
With the price pulled way down low.

Um, way down low like this you mean???

I have you on ignore thankfully along with the rest of the trolleros, but as someone quoted your post I'd advise you to try and at least get your timing a little better in the future, personally I'm always happy to see what you call 'the price pulled way down low' days like this Tongue

cherry picking heh?..it is about price manipulation by the top holders of DASH, you Otoh and Evan  Wink
Are you ready, hey, are you ready for this?
Are you hanging on the edge of your BTCs?
Out of the doorway the hypes rips
To the sound of the dump

your dumps will come  Grin

Are you unhappy, are you broke?
How long can you stand the dump?
Out of the doorway the hypes rips
To the sound of the dump

butthurt speculators/investors  Grin

There are plenty of ways that you can butthurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him, you can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him when he's down

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:45:47 PM

Threads all started by folks who have a clear bias toward competing coins. People with a seeming obsession to discredit Dash so that their coin can succeed. That's not the way to compete. If you spread negativity for too long, it can backfire on you. It's already starting. My article has been read close to 2000 times with 30 Facebook likes at the moment. Not to mention all the hits to the other Dash related content I host there. That's the real world, my friend, and it's where Dash is shining and offering a true alternative to Bitcoin, and the leading candidate to be the Internet Of Money.

Not true. Stop diverting. It matters not their motivation if they provide the facts. Facts are facts. They are not changed by motivation or obsession.

You should realised to pump dash else where. Everytime a dasher makes a new pump thread on here it turns into a scam revealing thread. Hence the more threads you make the more threads there will be on google that dash is a scam.

However you try to spin , divert, justify, excuse, lie, cheat, exaggerate, swear, shout, make false claims, etc etc it will not matter because as people read the threads detailing with facts the dash scam they will come to the only logical conclusion there is - - - It's a scam and to be avoided.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=995710.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560138.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=559028.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173474.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1034864.0

Perhaps you should read through all of those threads again yourself taoway. It seems the last 2 years has not brought you closer to the path of enlightenment.

Diversify into coins that will never be held back by previous misdeeds. Find clean(er) coins that are beyond reasonable doubt fair. Those that made effort to distribute equally to all that were available and were interested. Don't support such dirty projects as dash.

Even if you will not repent and still you choose to follow this path of dishonesty and dark deeds then at least do not encourage others into the abyss with you. Have some care.

You started well with revealing to the board darkcoins dark past. I aided you with this as best I could. Then others joined and together we made the majority aware of these dark secrets. Do not now sully our memory of you Taoway.

If you are for some reason fascinated by darkcoins/dashcoins features. Why not promote one of the  dashcoin clones that are springing forth?
They are doing the same things but in a fair and open way. Put your energy into something better and you will be rewarded.

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 05:06:35 PM

Sorry, not buying it. There hasn't been a shred of evidence, a "smoking gun" if you will, to link Evan to any bad intent. There were mistakes that happened, to be sure, but to say that Evan knowingly perpetrated a scam is preposterous without cold hard indisputable facts. There is tons of documentation as to what happened that day, but none of it proves that it was done intentionally.

I maintain that Evan is a fine, professional individual who is doing a great job leading the team building the Internet Of Money. I read all of your threads, I'm still here. And Dash isn't going away. We are focused on the future, and building a medium of exchange that's private, instant and easy to use for everyone.

Those are the facts, and they are undisputed. I just don't need 20 threads to tell people. This one will do fine.

paratox

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:04:47 PM

Sorry, not buying it. There hasn't been a shred of evidence, a "smoking gun" if you will, to link Evan to any bad intent.

So how is saying one thing and doing another not linkable to bad intent?

Repost:

just to be clear, i have 20 dash ( = peanuts) and i'm not involved in the project and i don't know the people running it,
i do a lot of research myself and i tend to not believe A WORD from this boards until i personally test it

1. for me, a scam, is a dirty lying scheme and not false advertisement. is mc donalds a scam also? they advertise a nice meal but you actually eat shit. is up to you to research a better restaurant. i still don't see a scheme in dash, i see way more partecipation and transparency there than any other community  

Maybe your research should include the official announcement thread.

Look on page 6 for example:

Ok now it insta crashes when I type "setgenerate true".

Time to go to bed and try again next week?

Yeah, let's do that. I obviously need to do some more testing. Thanks everyone!

Best thing to do I guess. Please, confirm you won't be launching after some minutes/hours even if you fix it, and the sooner would be tomorrow, thanks.

Definitely not. I'll also follow up with this post when I do set a time.

Launch is being moved to 11PM EST!

... seriously?

Just woke up to this Sad How many hours have I lost? Oh, well.  Time to git pull and launch it again.

Evan said he wouldn't launch after some hours... what happened? He launched after some hours...
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2016, 06:27:47 PM

The only thing that Evan was guilty of is being excited, enthusiastic, and lacking foresight about what he was doing. You have to understand the timing as well. This was a time when several coins were hitting the market every day. Evan was excited about his creation and wanted to launch as soon as possible. His enthusiasm can be seen in the post you quoted.

He still has that enthusiasm to this day, and it's evident with every new groundbreaking idea he comes up with, and every innovation he articulates. He is a visionary, and he's leading a passionate, devoted team. This is where I see the difference in Dash. Building the Internet of Money will not be easy, and it's wonderful to see this team work together. If you don't believe me, just hang out at DashTalk for a while.

Thank you for sharing your opinion, however.

btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:34:17 PM

too bad those 20x dash thread are written by amateurish finance/crypto "experts" or by borderline psycho trolls. none of them is actually worth a peas, if you are smart.

the content of those posts actually enforces dash position, if you have AT LEAST an IQ > 70 you can barely read that crap, even more getting convinced by those posts or use it for own research

i even looked into monero, the adversary coin with the trolls army, i could not even start a wallet (is there any wallet at all?!???)
now i can really understand all this hate toward dash, this place is full of underage crying kids lol
paratox

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:54:17 PM

The only thing that Evan was guilty of is being excited, enthusiastic, and lacking foresight about what he was doing. You have to understand the timing as well. This was a time when several coins were hitting the market every day. Evan was excited about his creation and wanted to launch as soon as possible. His enthusiasm can be seen in the post you quoted.

Thank you for answering. That's an explanation that seems plausible. Fair enough.

Even if he was so excited and enthusiastic about launching it, as a smart guy, he should have known that his decision will be followed by consequences.  

Maybe it was because of his lack of foresight, but don't you see the troubling implications if that conclusion is right?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:01:55 PM

Thank you for answering. That's an explanation that seems plausible. Fair enough.

Even if he was so excited and enthusiastic about launching it, as a smart guy, he should have known that his decision will be followed by consequences.  

Maybe it was because of his lack of foresight, but don't you see the troubling implications if that conclusion was right?

The facts are in the threads. It does not matter how they try to discredit the people that display the facts. It can not change the facts.

Then after all of his excitement caused him to

1. launch before he said he would
2. launch with no windows wallets (every other dev launched with them and was called out for a scammer if they did not)
3. mined it all up at 10x speed anyone else could after they "fixed it"
4. he then got so excited that he slashed the minting back by 75% so he magnified his mistakes in mining up huge amounts of the coin to super super huge

If you read the threads it is all there in black and white. These are facts that have been thrashed out 100X

this taoway or taoofsaatoshi even brough all these facts to light around 2 years ago.

How ever they twist and excuse any other coin would be called a scam for doing all of this and so will dash.

Dash=scam darkcoin =scam xcoin = scam.

Look at the polls conducted on this board.  Check those thread links some are polls

This is also damming evidence

Let's take a look at the first 5 h of Darkcoin (XCoin at that time)...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4589219#msg4589219
Edufield said (after failed launch) that he will wait the next day to launch DRK (XCoin at that time) it is 11 pm.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4591407#msg4591407
Edufield disregard windows wallet and daemon and hurry up his launch, presumably to not have windows miners on board.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4592827#msg4592827
Edufield say he added four nodes for the launch at 4 am (5 hours later, despite his promise to wait). The 4 nodes from Edufield are 3 amazons AWS + another unknown (whois IP). Launch started at 3h54 am.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593601#msg4593601
Edufield said the github version was not updated, nobody could compile and only Edufield was able to mine until that time. It is 5.09 am and Edufield instamined alone 1153 block at 500 DRK + 60 block at reward 277 = 593120 DRK for him alone in about 1 hour.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4593987#msg4593987
No windows wallet confirmed at 5h47 am, despite a user attempt to make one avaiable, that Edufield dismissed quickly.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4594096#msg4594096
Illodin, understand dev has instamined alot of coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg4595573#msg4595573
From this list of nodes, at 8h34 am (4h40 after launch) there were 50 Amazon AWS node and 50 microsoft cloud computing instamining DRK (checked using IP whois service). This is 100/124 nodes using cloud computing to instamine DRK. We are at block 2870 and block reward is 500. From block 1153-1729 block reward is 277. After that it is 500 again hence 2294 block at 500 + 576 at 277 = 1306552 DRK (worth about 13M$ now) were instamined in less than 5 hour by Edufield and coworkers using about 100 cloud mining instances. Edufield himself instamined in not even 5 h from 600K to 1169K DRK ((1306K-600K)*100/124 + 600K) depending how many of the 100 cloud mining instance were its own. All this while having purposefully set the difficult ridiculously low and block reward 100 times what it is now.

From 6M$ - 13M$ in 5 h, Edufield did some lucrative work here!

Edufield is nominee for the Master Scammer 2014 award!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: