Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:08:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitland - ICO - Decentralized Land Registry  (Read 84768 times)
all-chains

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:17:38 PM

i would say liar···
tj303

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:30:53 PM

i would say liar···

Ha, but why would you say that? Because you are not used to this kind of transparency?
For what reason would Chris lie? To boost cadastral price? If that were the goal we all know there are better faster easier ways to hype and boost the marketcap.

That being said, Chris your progress thus far really is borderline unbelievable. Nice work!
How did the last ICO turn out?
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:52:58 PM

i would say liar···

Ha, but why would you say that? Because you are not used to this kind of transparency?
For what reason would Chris lie? To boost cadastral price? If that were the goal we all know there are better faster easier ways to hype and boost the marketcap.

That being said, Chris your progress thus far really is borderline unbelievable. Nice work!
How did the last ICO turn out?

Most of these ideas look good in theory but in practice especially in Africa you need to do more than talk and write

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:57:44 PM

so...while everyone is watching the Ethereum shit show, Bitland is working with governments...apparently no one is paying attention...oh well Cheesy

some people paid attention...good on them Cheesy

keep watching that Ethereum shit show...you will miss the REAL action

https://steemit.com/bitland/@yasemin-gencer/bitland-global-receives-warm-welcome-from-mauritius

23 September 2016 (Bloomington, Indiana): Bitland Global is pleased to announce plans to found its first regional headquarters in Mauritius in addition to establishing a Bitland Mauritius branch that focuses on the land-registration needs of the country. Mr. Prakash Bheekhoo, a Mauritian telecommunications expert, will be leading the efforts to launch and manage the new Bitland Mauritius branch. Ahead of the game, Mr. Bheekhoo is already training a select group of university students to prepare them to conduct local processes on the ground.

Bitland’s commitment to Mauritius extends well beyond land-title registration efforts. WISekey, a cyber security platform based in Geneva, is currently directing its attention toward establishing a Center of Excellence in Mauritius to train local talented tech enthusiasts in blockchain technology and blockchain-based solutions for government operations. To this end, Bitland will be providing vital educational assistance to WISekey’s project while also serving as an accessible example of the kind of practical and world-changing applications blockchain technology is primed to support.

Bitland and Mauritius share a passion for innovative thinking and a drive for making large-scale visions reality. Following the Mauritian Smart City model, Bitland Global is planning to develop and implement a pilot system of integrated databases stored and managed on the blockchain with the objective of digitizing a vast quantity of daily applications and transactions and streamlining them into one easy-to-use application that will be made available to private citizens, government offices, and businesses alike.

Congratulations on your success.

But a word of advice: make sure that Bitland becomes indispensable within this sector in Mauritius before the next general elections in 2018.

They have a nasty habit of getting rid of all the chums of the previous regime without any warning.

And this is not just FUD.

I was an expat there for a number of years.

Best of luck to you.

jakev

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:45:32 PM

Hey what's the deal with these CADASTRAL prices? Going from 26BTS to 3BTS in a month on OpenLedger is pretty catastropic.
llildur

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:51:40 PM

I'm buying some, good news + cheap prices and volume on exchange seems like the beginning of a bull market. As always don't invest what you can't afford to lose.  Smiley Smiley
tabali tigi

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 04:35:19 PM

the deal with the cadastral price is that all anyone ever does is watch the fucking "price", and not read actual news...good lord...

jesus people...

so much is going on, and all you fucking care about is the goddamn token price?

that shit pisses me off to no end...not the market price...the people's reaction...

tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2016, 04:37:32 PM

ethereum literally became two goddamn tokens because the theoretical foundation for the project was shit to begin with...but people buy up the fucking token because "other people" buy up the token...ethereum is such a piece of shit project, yet everyone is so invested they can't see it...

lol...

keep following the horse shit projects...

bitland is going to make the last 3 years of crypto look like absolute idiocy when we get done...

jesus...everyone is so goddamn delusional in the "market", lol

spells of genesis?

horrible...

maybe one day people will realize software development life cycles are more important than an "algorithm"...

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:08:14 PM

ethereum literally became two goddamn tokens because the theoretical foundation for the project was shit to begin with...but people buy up the fucking token because "other people" buy up the token...ethereum is such a piece of shit project, yet everyone is so invested they can't see it...

lol...

bitland is going to make the last 3 years of crypto look like absolute idiocy when we get done...

spells of genesis?

horrible...

maybe one day people will realize software development life cycles are more important than an "algorithm"...

Even if I would be convinced by the fundamentals (and there is not that much to find about this project in terms of "fundamentals") I wouldn't ever invest into Bitland because of the way how you try to bash other projects ("piece of shit project") and to hype Bitland. Next reason is: Bryce Weiner is involved who just finished another ICO (TAO).

But of course I'll continue to watch this, because I really want to know if my conclusions will turn out to be wrong or right. ;-)
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:40:23 PM

lol...

spells of genesis?

horrible...

Please Act like a CEO. Why do you have to melt down over some simple fud...
tj303

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 05:37:05 AM

lol...

spells of genesis?

horrible...

Please Act like a CEO. Why do you have to melt down over some simple fud...

Well, Chris is CSO,  not CEO.
Being a little punchy might be an asset in his position.
That being said, his reaction to some idiot on bct is not professional or needed if this project really has what he says it has.
Chris, I really appreciate your updates. I'm sure nobody else on your team would have been able to breath life into this like you do. However, if Bitland is to grow in a big way you should consider a dedicated P.R. person to handle this forum, website, steemit, ect... so you can focus on larger topics and not be spread so thin.
Also you would be less likely to deal with idiots. Everyone knows the patronus of BCT is a troll, so don't be a Trump and let it get to you.
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 11:55:41 AM

https://steemit.com/pressrelease/@yasemin-gencer/mark-your-calendars-bitland-speaking-in-austria-france-and-senegal

hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:44:41 AM

so what's new?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
abitbol167

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:25:31 PM

Can someone point any "real" news on the project ? How the basic architecture will work ? The self sustain bitland office with solar pannel, wifi and drones...
Where is the first quickwin ?
All I see is a google form and a google map with a custom layer.
hansen.ng

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:01:43 PM

No update on the project or anything? What have your team been working on? recruiting more communities to participate? still developing the land registry software? or anything?
please? Anybody there? knock knock?

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
tabali tigi

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 12:06:06 AM

https://www.mixcloud.com/LChrisBates/bitland-interview-with-harbour-city-radio/

i said a long time ago this place is not going to be our hub...

bitcointalk forum is rarely checked...if you want to get updates on bitland, don't come here

hansen.ng

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:29:25 AM

thanks! will keep that in mind.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
chickenfried12
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:49:26 AM

I am definitely not a token watcher but good grief this thing is trading at 1% of the ICO price last month. Either this is a big steal or people know something is wrong. I am just glad I did not buy at 30K Satoshis! Now trading in the 300 area... Just wow. 
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:05:30 AM

I am definitely not a token watcher but good grief this thing is trading at 1% of the ICO price last month. Either this is a big steal or people know something is wrong. I am just glad I did not buy at 30K Satoshis! Now trading in the 300 area... Just wow. 
Site to be good all depends staff and team, how they are to manage a good site and adjust prices in the stock market trading, in order to conform to what is expected at a good price to trade ..
chickenfried12
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 12:33:53 PM

Let me clarify that I do not feel they are stealing. By big steal I mean Buying at a 99% discount.... Not really sure but I am watching and buying some
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: