Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:35:33 PM

Litecoin is going up because of ESP Cool

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 03:38:23 PM

i was thinking about something to increase the value of the coin or for a new coin if you want, which is important, it does not matter what you think

it's to have a long pow, about 3 months first(this to ensure a good price that is backed by a strong demand, see after...), and then a pos with a very high reward, not the useless 50% or 100% per year, but something like 10% per day? this need to be calculated correctly

this will encourage investors to buy tons of this coins, and increase the demand exponentially, before the pos happen, thus making it hard for a dump to happen when the pos will be a reality, the 3 months time frame is the key here

you need first to allow the price to be strong enough so it cannot be dumped easy when the pos happen, so maybe you can even do 6 months? but do not go too far with it, or the interest will fade away...

10% a day for 6 months, you wouldn't even be trading it against doge after that, It would be trillions of coins

That's my only worry with implementing PoS, the numbers will be out of control with this coin.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:39:49 PM

i was thinking about something to increase the value of the coin or for a new coin if you want, which is important, it does not matter what you think

it's to have a long pow, about 3 months first(this to ensure a good price that is backed by a strong demand, see after...), and then a pos with a very high reward, not the useless 50% or 100% per year, but something like 10% per day? this need to be calculated correctly

this will encourage investors to buy tons of this coins, and increase the demand exponentially, before the pos happen, thus making it hard for a dump to happen when the pos will be a reality, the 3 months time frame is the key here

you need first to allow the price to be strong enough so it cannot be dumped easy when the pos happen, so maybe you can even do 6 months? but do not go too far with it, or the interest will fade away...

10% a day for 6 months, you wouldn't even be trading it against doge after that, It would be trillions of coins

you didn't understand, there is no pos in those 6 months only pow, the pos is after the pow end, in the pow you build the demand by offering to the investors the very profitable pos that will come later

you can do a different pos, that reward you based on something  else, but the point is that you should build a very strong pos, not pure 0.01% per day which is useless
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:44:08 PM

I hope Espers(ESP) listed on Bittrex or Yobit.
I think if listed on C-CEX it's same situation Navaexchange  Cry
ptic-1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:08:44 PM

sorry to rain on your parade but we don't give a fuck about Litecoin.....we want satoshi only, not fucking Litoshi.....SATOSHI!!!!
What about Parkbyte Grin  ESP/PKB
But both are 0.00000001 in mathematical stance nevermind the name

Hagakure

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:11:34 PM

start watching. waiting 2nd one.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 04:16:09 PM

sorry to rain on your parade but we don't give a fuck about Litecoin.....we want satoshi only, not fucking Litoshi.....SATOSHI!!!!

Lol look how cranked up you are dude.
help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:37:56 PM

you didn't understand, there is no pos in those 6 months only pow, the pos is after the pow end, in the pow you build the demand by offering to the investors the very profitable pos that will come later

you can do a different pos, that reward you based on something  else, but the point is that you should build a very strong pos, not pure 0.01% per day which is useless

hello anything possible in crypto...depend on dev team.., community. and exchanges...we know ripple supply 99,999,996,000,000 coins l what price in btc now..and ripple not pow phase...so nothing is impossible in crypto
ptic-1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:47:22 PM

you can do a different pos, that reward you based on something  else, but the point is that you should build a very strong pos, not pure 0.01% per day which is useless

hello anything possible in crypto...depend on dev team.., community. and exchanges...we know ripple supply 99,999,996,000,000 coins l what price in btc now..and ripple not pow phase...so nothing is impossible in crypto

ptic-1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:19:02 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 07:23:11 PM by ptic-1

LOL yeah if TIPS and MINT and be traded in satoshis why not ESP
But TIPS are tips and MINT is so fresh. ESP has no gadgets functioning yet. Imagine ESP not working in car in a situation Grin

MEDVEDja

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:20:43 PM

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote a great start in the vote, more than 60 votes, for a half day

ptic-1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:29:31 PM

From tha moon http://www.mooncoin.com/

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:31:53 PM

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote a great start in the vote, more than 60 votes, for a half day
i might as well spend my free vote for this coin Cheesy i seen 200+ users received coin from giveaway, i wonder if all of them will spend their free vote in C-cex  for Espers[ESP]  Grin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ptic-1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:37:11 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2016, 06:03:50 PM by ptic-1

i might as well spend my free vote for this coin Cheesy i seen 200+ users received coin from giveaway, i wonder if all of them will spend their free vote in C-cex  for Espers[ESP]  Grin
You need 0.01BTC on account to free vote. and if you send on 0.01 to free vote and then off. you pay 0.0005BTC fee Grin neat
Actually is a - Non-zero BTC balance required for voting and Withdrawal fee is 0.0002BTC My bad
I still have some satoshis from motocoin Grin and will throw a vote. but no BTC satoshis for now. while its a hard one..other coins have lots of free votes and BTC in

CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:38:44 PM

Good (insert time of day here) guys.

Give us asec to read through all the posts and we will field as many questions as possible.

In a sense PoR will be a very different PoS.
However unlike PoS it will not be totally biased for large bag holders.
Also it will not have the eventual CPU usage pitfall of most current PoS systems while distributing the remaining amount of tokens to be generated at arelativity even rate with a bonus account to holders as a perk.
If you're interested in knowing exactly how the system well work just head over to our website and take look at the "Proof of" tab and select "Reliability"

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 05:53:11 PM

You need 0.01BTC on account to free vote. and if you send on 0.01 to free vote and then off. you pay 0.0005BTC fee Grin neat
I still have some satoshis from motocoin Grin and will throw a vote. but no BTC satoshis for now. while its a hard one..other coins have lots of free votes and BTC in
i think votes are accumulated is it? so am wondering if votes of non winner coin are carried over the next week  Huh

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ptic-1

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:56:33 PM

i think votes are accumulated is it? so am wondering if votes of non winner coin are carried over the next week  Huh
iThink they are

E1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:09:19 PM

Good (insert time of day here) guys.

Give us asec to read through all the posts and we will field as many questions as possible.

In a sense PoR will be a very different PoS.
However unlike PoS it will not be totally biased for large bag holders.
Also it will not have the eventual CPU usage pitfall of most current PoS systems while distributing the remaining amount of tokens to be generated at arelativity even rate with a bonus account to holders as a perk.
If you're interested in knowing exactly how the system well work just head over to our website and take look at the "Proof of" tab and select "Reliability"
When will you guys announce a date of PoR release? Excited to test it Smiley
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:12:17 PM

When will you guys announce a date of PoR release? Excited to test it Smiley
We will Announce the Date of release when we have a more determined deadline. we are very excited however and cant wait for the live testing to happen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:13:05 PM

Guys i'd really appreciate if you withdraw your coins from the pool, i'm having a bad time sending out all the giant transactions by hand.

I appreciate your trust, honestly, but the pool is no bank Smiley

thanks

oc

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: