Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
mamania

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:08:30 PM

@EVERONE
You will recieve your coin we have to go to work. we sent coins long into the night and will continue to do so immediately after work. Please trust us.

@HelpMe01 We have been trying to work with you since day one. the link you have been sending us is of a bitcoingarden tweet. not your own. please send us a link to you account so to clear this confusion up.

sir my account and post msg with user id- help me01 same on bitcoingarden and bitcointalk forum page 3 and 5 u check
he means twitter account you fool. you have copy pasted someone else twitter url. asshole

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:08:44 PM

@EVERONE
You will recieve your coin we have to go to work. we sent coins long into the night and will continue to do so immediately after work. Please trust us.

@HelpMe01 We have been trying to work with you since day one. the link you have been sending us is of a bitcoingarden tweet. not your own. please send us a link to you account so to clear this confusion up.

sir my account and post msg with user id- help me01 same on bitcoingarden and bitcointalk forum page 3 and 5 u check

Haven't you typed your fingers bloody by now?  
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:17:09 PM

@EVERONE

if you submitted properly you will receive your ESP please be patient. i will check one last time to make sure you qualify.

Please understand there are a lot of participants we have and have to send ESP to. we are currently at work and cannot do it due to reasons stated above.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:17:58 PM

Be patient guys , everyone in the list will get his coins, just give Dev enough time .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BEAR with us

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:19:11 PM

@EVERONE

he means twitter account you fool. you have copy pasted someone else twitter url. asshole

u check i am not only post in bitcoingarden but bitcointalk with address forum check my past post 50-55 page..u fool tel me how long u post on this forum about espcoin  for community grow....? am post every time coin grow and support dev
Mantome

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:19:20 PM

Ouch!
72 pages but no exchange ? it is like a object that hasn't any value but has interesting features for people.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:23:14 PM

@EVERONE

u check i am not only post in bitcoingarden but bitcointalk with address forum check my past post 50-55 page..u fool tel me how long u post on this forum about espcoin  for community grow....? am post every time coin grow and support dev

The link you sent was to a daily motions twitter where you posted the day the after the deadline. and it didn't support ESP. it was a screenshot of the forum. you were past the deadline and didn't say anything about espers i will have to talk with the other Devs to see if this counts but this is the reason for the confusion. please understand @helpme01 we are trying to be fair to everyone.
https://twitter.com/dailymotions1

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:23:28 PM

Ouch!
72 pages but no exchange ? it is like a object that hasn't any value but has interesting features for people.

There is one already. Also too soon IMO.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:26:30 PM

Ouch!

Dont worry it is on an exchange and we are working on getting it on multiple other exchanges. (the one it is on isnt verified to be secure as it is very new.)
And this project has only been around for a week. we are working on many functionalities and believe in this project.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bkeenan

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:32:29 PM

I am on the list, but still no coins  Cry I am in no hurry, and I understand you may be having some issues - just letting you know.
help me01

Activity: 70

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:33:59 PM

@EVERONE

The link you sent was to a daily motions twitter where you posted the day the after the deadline. and it didn't support ESP. it was a screenshot of the forum. you were past the deadline and didn't say anything about espers i will have to talk with the other Devs to see if this counts but this is the reason for the confusion. please understand @helpme01 we are trying to be fair to everyone.

sir that account my self can i give u password and my effort bitcointalk and bitcoin garden and also before 7 hours ico close i was send pm msg to dev with all details and address....i was all done job sir
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:36:00 PM

I see one who sent all his airdrop to the exchange and set the sell at 1sat  Cheesy
I'll only say Bravo because some of your kind will make pressure on the sells and soon you will see your coins worth few litoshi (if you really understand the word)
go ahead if you wanna make it like Ldoge or EPC greedy morons.
Sorry for that but wanted to say it once at least.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:37:17 PM

@EVERONE

sir that account my self can i give u password and my effort bitcointalk and bitcoin garden and also before 7 hours ico close i was send pm msg to dev with all details and address....i was all done job sir
we will add you to the list. sorry for the confusion. we were missing that bit of information. you will recieve your ESP when we get off work.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:39:51 PM

Hi guys!

How can I mine this coin with linux?
noobwhosuckatlife

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:41:38 PM

Hi guys!

How can I mine this coin with linux?

You may try to download WINE and then, install the miner + wallet, good luck with that!
steveds
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:42:55 PM

I see one who sent all his airdrop to the exchange and set the sell at 1sat  Cheesy
I'll only say Bravo because some of your kind will make pressure on the sells and soon you will see your coins worth few litoshi (if you really understand the word)
go ahead if you wanna make it like Ldoge or EPC greedy morons.
Sorry for that but wanted to say it once at least.

well ,added alt accounts are icing on the cake.I think only 20 users were in the ico loll.....anyway waiting for my coins as well
mamania

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:44:03 PM

The very first product you CAN BUY with Espers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444363.0
My face is like: WHAAAAAAA? What is this magikarp? ;0
Any why all the sudden it's so expensive? (500mil is a lot, despite we don't even have an exchange for)
well Kyani triangle prices varies from 137-161 euro, depending on a country and VAT system.
so you can buy that almost for airdrop.
if not, you can pick 15ml Nitro FX or NItro extreme cheaper.

this is your chance to get some real things for your twitter tweet. isnt that good?
this coin is moving very fast. we already have a product to buy.  Shocked
that would be because our community is amazing XD
Do not miss a chance to buy some vitamins for yourself with ESP
noobwhosuckatlife

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:44:44 PM

Any why all the sudden it's so expensive? (500mil is a lot, despite we don't even have an exchange for)
well Kyani triangle prices varies from 137-161 euro, depending on a country and VAT system.

this is your chance to get some real things for your twitter tweet. isnt that good?
Khem...poison...khem
mamania

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:46:04 PM

this coin is moving very fast. we already have a product to buy.  Shocked
Khem...poison...khem
It is natural stuff. read, watch, try

p.s. i have a first buyer. first product sale for ESP. will update
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 04:49:50 PM

Khem...poison...khem
It is natural stuff. read, watch, try

You can understand peoples concern. (buy any product at your own risk)

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: