Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
mamania

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:52:05 PM

The very first product you CAN BUY with Espers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1444363.0
My face is like: WHAAAAAAA? What is this magikarp? ;0
Any why all the sudden it's so expensive? (500mil is a lot, despite we don't even have an exchange for)
well Kyani triangle prices varies from 137-161 euro, depending on a country and VAT system.
so you can buy that almost for airdrop.
if not, you can pick 15ml Nitro FX or NItro extreme cheaper.

this is your chance to get some real things for your twitter tweet. isnt that good?
this coin is moving very fast. we already have a product to buy.  Shocked
that would be because our community is amazing XD
Do not miss a chance to buy some vitamins for yourself with ESP
Khem...poison...khem
It is natural stuff. read, watch, try

You can understand peoples concern. (buy any product at your own risk)
Standars for the product: https://www.kyaniscience.com/en-us/faq.html#production
it is natural supplement, thats why it is expensive. i am going to sell those fast Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:55:42 PM

@EVERONE
You will recieve your coin we have to go to work. we sent coins long into the night and will continue to do so immediately after work. Please trust us.

@HelpMe01 We have been trying to work with you since day one. the link you have been sending us is of a bitcoingarden tweet. not your own. please send us a link to you account so to clear this confusion up.

sir my account and post msg with user id- help me01 same on bitcoingarden and bitcointalk forum page 3 and 5 u check
he means twitter account you fool. you have copy pasted someone else twitter url. asshole

u check i am not only post in bitcoingarden but bitcointalk with address forum check my past post 50-55 page..u fool tel me how long u post on this forum about espcoin  for community grow....? am post every time coin grow and support dev

The link you sent was to a daily motions twitter where you posted the day the after the deadline. and it didn't support ESP. it was a screenshot of the forum. you were past the deadline and didn't say anything about espers i will have to talk with the other Devs to see if this counts but this is the reason for the confusion. please understand @helpme01 we are trying to be fair to everyone.
https://twitter.com/dailymotions1

sir that account my self can i give u password and my effort bitcointalk and bitcoin garden and also before 7 hours ico close i was send pm msg to dev with all details and address....i was all done job sir
we will add you to the list. sorry for the confusion. we were missing that bit of information. you will recieve your ESP when we get off work.

i am give u lots of love u and dev team.............thanks god wish u all the best and we work regular with full energy on espcoin sir
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:59:10 PM

I got this error on Ubuntu:

API bind to port 4048 failed - trying again in 20sec
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:06:09 PM

I got this error on Ubuntu:

API bind to port 4048 failed - trying again in 20sec
Hi guys!

How can I mine this coin with linux?

I have notified the lead developer and he will get back to you when his work allows. (mine is more lenient)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:14:54 PM

Still not get mine yet Smiley)

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:21:04 PM

There's a 24 hour waiting period.  no one is allowed to ask about their espers for 24 hours from now. . .

bkeenan

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

So, what sketchy exchange is this listed on so far? I'd like to stock up early  Grin
Want to sell your coins? I'll buy them for .01btc = 303 mil Smiley up to 5 billion 😍😍😍
I may go a little higher if you'd like  Roll Eyes
Mantome

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:24:23 PM

Ouch!
72 pages but no exchange ? it is like a object that hasn't any value but has interesting features for people.

There is one already. Also too soon IMO.

Which exchange? No information for exchange at OP post.
I never mine a coin if there is no exchange for it. i don't want to mine for nothing .
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:25:49 PM

Ouch!
72 pages but no exchange ? it is like a object that hasn't any value but has interesting features for people.

There is one already. Also too soon IMO.

Which exchange? No information for exchange at OP post.
I never mine a coin if there is no exchange for it. i don't want to mine for nothing .
We havent listed it in the OP because it is new and might be a scam we would only represent reputable exchanges. however i will try and find the link in the previous posts.

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ESP/ (again use at own risk. no reports of malicious intent however no reputation either.)

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:28:38 PM

seems strange, because there are only 300 users, to whom you need to send the coins, assuming 1 per minute you can do it in 5 hours
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:29:55 PM

seems strange, because there are only 300 users, to whom you need to send the coins, assuming 1 per minute you can do it in 5 hours
We are at work however and couldnt send them all out last night

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
mamania

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:30:03 PM

verification takes longer and at least this giveaway will be fair. no double get here (i hope)
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:32:54 PM

verification takes longer and at least this giveaway will be fair. no double get here (i hope)
We are doing everything in our power to make sure people cant cheat the system. and that everyone does receive their coins. the checks and balances take longer then expected.
We are also keeping a log of everyone who got paid and to what address. so people cannot say that they have not received their coins when they did.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Gladcoin

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:34:15 PM

how many have received espers? numbers
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:35:29 PM

how many have received espers? numbers
We will continue to send tonight.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:35:39 PM

Everyone . .. just relax . . the espers will come . . you guys are all so litterally wound up about a coin you cant do a single thing with.

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:36:00 PM

Here's an invite link to the slack page, available for the next 48 hours:

https://cryptocoderz.slack.com/shared_invite/MzYzMTAzNTA4NjctMTQ2MTE3MzYxMC01ZWUxNzQ1MTM5

Easy access to the ESP chat, what's there to lose?   Cheesy

I will post an update with a new link, once this one expires.

Cheers  Smiley
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:37:43 PM

There's 300 million for sale @ 1 sat on the exchange, the more we bug and bug and bug are just precious moments were taking from the developers to finish this massive giveaway . . .  to start with the next phase of development .  just relax, quit asking questions.  if your name was on the list your getting espers . . if your name wasnt on the list dont bother, just stay tuned for the next giveaway

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 05:41:29 PM

Looks like steam has picked up on the mining.  those who couldnt take part in the giveaway said i better hop on !!!! was around 200 workers 6 hours ago . . jumped to 260 . .

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 05:41:34 PM

Everyone . .. just relax . . the espers will come . . you guys are all so litterally wound up about a coin you cant do a single thing with.
It is understandable. the principle of the matter is that we said the giveaway will end and payouts will begin Monday. however we then took all day Tuesday to verify all participants. and now we are paying out. however we still have many people who haven't sent their address in. i believe tonight we should be done with if not all. that will give everyone till Monday may 2nd at 2400 UTC-12 to verify their address or take care of any reason they were not put in the verified list. (posted everyone who was not verified a few pages back.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: