Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:19:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923773 times)
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:14:41 AM

Dev, yeah, I'd like the zip or rar or stand-alone windows client please. Not too fond of auto-updaters.

CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 02:40:20 AM

Dev, yeah, I'd like the zip or rar or stand-alone windows client please. Not too fond of auto-updaters.

Sure thing it is here:  http://cryptocoderz.com/ESP/Espers-qt-win32.zip

Guys for the new wallet update 8.0.3, is to be done the same way as 8.0.2 , just click?

Yup it's a seamless upgrade from the old version.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:00:32 AM

Wow so Crypto, CC and the rest of the dev team works overtime to make it possible to trade with yobit, see guys this dev is true to their words so now those who dump the free give away will cry out loud seeing a healthy trading that will happen in the next following days, We should give our dev a round of a applause Grin Roll Eyes, thank you so much dev team for keeping us always updated in anthing that you do, and keep this community alive. good luck and more power to your project.

RidgyDidge

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:22:40 AM

Wow the ESP/LTC Market seems to be taking a hit on NovaExchange...

I am pretty sure YoBit will just refund the money paid for listing as obviously this coin is only suitable for a Litecoin only market & would be pointless being added, sorry to all the Bitcoin Market dreamers but even at 1 Satoshi this would have an insane market cap for something not very unique & not offering very much.

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 03:25:52 AM

I am pretty sure YoBit will just refund the money paid for listing as obviously this coin is only suitable for a Litecoin only market & would be pointless being added, sorry to all the Bitcoin Market dreamers but even at 1 Satoshi this would have an insane market cap for something not very unique & not offering very much.

We're sorry you feel that way about the situation however, Yobit is a reputable exchange and I've personally seen much crappier projects be listed for horrible reasons.

The price fall is most likely due in part by more dumps as we've payed out to more users who are more than likely dumping their share.

Not unique? I would ask you to elaborate on this baseless claim as this blockchain is considerably different than other projects.
Just because we currently don't have integrated features and have stated that they are under development does not mean that this chain is the same as other projects as if you read any part of the OP it will become apparent very quickly. I would LOVE for you to point out another system with an auto-updater for one. Once other features are implemented as well the statement you made will be completely invalidated.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:33:45 AM

are you one of those haters who doesn't get the give away or just a trolls that made many shitcoin in yobit i'm sure with the way you said that the coin is not unique do you have a leak with regarding to teams project? oh well if yobit refund the money it is not the teams lost as you can see many members here keep posting with an interest to place the coin in the market, as of now we all knew that because of that give away many dumpers are enjoying trading the coin with a less value for ltc but I'm sure that after reaching yobit those dumpers will cry out loud! if you don't believe with this you are free to go , let us support each other, this thread is not self moderated so everyone is welcome to voice out what they wanted to say.

help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 03:59:15 AM

i think u only post here...why man?...come with us we make history in crypto currency...dont forgot ...any thing possible in crypto....community and dev team and exchanges....make it possible .........not dream we know that truth........ok
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:02:05 AM

i think u only post here...why man?...come with us we make history in crypto currency...dont forgot ...any thing possible in crypto....community and dev team and exchanges....make it possible .........not dream we know that truth........ok
The team is ready if you want explanation how this alt work and make it unique from other alt, don't just troll keep reading and backtrack the thread I'm sure in the next give away we will see your name from the list hahaha. common guys lets do our share keep this community alive. we have crypto CC and the rest of the dev in our back!!

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
E1337

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:03:44 AM

Can we know how much Espers left for the next giveaway?  Can you make more strict rules for the next episode of giweaway? To prevent multiple accounts.
Are you guys working at email realization? Your thoughts, when It might be released in beta? (before 2017)
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 04:16:30 AM

Can we know how much Espers left for the next giveaway?  Can you make more strict rules for the next episode of giweaway? To prevent multiple accounts.
Are you guys working at email realization? Your thoughts, when It might be released in beta? (before 2017)

We are still working on the exact numbers, sorry about that we will post as soon as we know.

About the rules, definitely,  we are working on a more stringent system so that the mistakes from the first one are not repeated.

Finally about the emailing system, actually we are hoping to have a beta for you all to test in just a couple weeks (that maybe ambitious and might take actually a couple months) however it is currently our main focus.

Also the next step will be a Light client that allows users to pull certain blocks from the chain as apposed to having to sync the full chain.
This still needs much more testing for security reasons however.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:23:50 AM

hey crypto can I create a bounty are you still giving some decent give away if doing translation? just wanted to check if this still open I missed the first give away and I wanted to checked how to get it aside from the faucet, thanks crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Valodja

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 04:24:37 AM

We can get a large number of votes at the C-CEX if all vote together . Who voted for free leash all 16 people . It is even less than 10 % of the participants .
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:12:00 AM

Please PM us, this is not a client issue, the block size is MUCH larger than other clients, for instance, 020Londoncoin has a MUCH SMALLER block size limit with a total coin coint of 200Billion, yet ALL OTHER MINING POOLS HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THE LIMIT WITHDRAWAL.

So before accusing us and pointing to github links that have nothing to do with anything we would request that you work with us to resolve the issue.

If a 9MB chain has NO ISSUES how in the hell does this 15MB chain limit have them???

Also a 303Million transaction size usually runs ~600 bytes..... Explain to me how 10Million is mor ethan 15MB seems like a gross error on your end.
Intro
as much as i enjoyed reading that back and forth between you and the pool because i find every code fight on bitcointalk amusing as no one bothers to just go check the code itself, i feel like i should just clear the air.
it seems you dont quiteeee understand how transaction sizes work (your static sizes is a good example of a main concept that seems to be missing) so let me explain why it is a client problem and not a pool problem.

A little background
your MAX_BLOCK_SIZE is 15000000. or 15 MB and thats all fine and dandy. this is stated here: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/15c240ea22e693d06fc3ffb2cd587bd3f8b1e978/src/main.h#L30
a few lines below it, you set a MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE of MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN/5 or 3MB. this is stated here: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/15c240ea22e693d06fc3ffb2cd587bd3f8b1e978/src/main.h#L36

now, someone pointed out earlier in the thread that transaction sizes are NOT static but are instead dynamic based on the number of inputs. this is true and has been the way it has been done since bitcoin does it this way.

so the pool is trying to send a transaction right? cool. thats fine. OCMiner said he entered the command ./Espersd sendtoaddress <address> 10000000 from his daemon that is running the pool. and is getting the error Transaction too large.

The code to send a transaction
if you look at the code for this... found here: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/62853947a2a87d923c5cbecf467d2abe29a38e8d/src/wallet.cpp#L1304

you will see that you limit the size a transaction can be. as you so nicely put a comment above it saying     // Espers: Added safety margin 4000 bytes and 160 transactions

transactions are limited to the following (this code is found under the previous link to wallet.cpp line 1304)  

THIS is the size of the transaction >>>>  unsigned int nBytes = ::GetSerializeSize(*(CTransaction*)&wtxNew, SER_NETWORK, PROTOCOL_VERSION);

if ((nBytes + 4000 >= MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE) ||
                    (wtxNew.vin.size() >= 160))
                {
                    strFailReason = _("Transaction too large");
                    return false;
                }

now that code snippit above says that if the size of the transaction + 4000 bytes is greater than the limit you set in main.h (3MB or 3000000 bytes) OR the number of inputs to make the TX is more than 160 inputs. the transaction is rejected for being too large.

The rejection conditions
lets start with the first check, since you add 4000 to the transaction size, your max TX size is actually 3,000,000 - 4,000 = 2,996,000. it is highly unlikely that from mining 50k coin blocks you have passed this 2.9MB limit. but in the future if your inputs are smaller you could approach this number when trying to send larger amounts of coins. this is however not terribly likely. so lets look at the second conditional...

now we will go over the second scenario (HINT HINT THIS IS THE PROBLEM). if a block is 50,000 esp then to make a transaction send 10 million you need to have inputs from a MINIMUM of 200 blocks(where each block is an input) (50,000 * 200 = 10,000,000) making the transaction impossible and unable to send due to input limiting. (im assuming that no input is greater than 50,000 coins because it is a mining pool and that is the number coins per block)
MORE THAN LIKELY it will be the case that more than 200 inputs are needed if none of the inputs were from blocks were a large number of coins were received like the premine or even from regular mining. this is why his transaction is failing. too many inputs causing the transaction to be too large.

Im confused, how did 300 million get sent earlier???
well then how did you send 300 million to each person? well thats simple. the premine was probably mined in only a few blocks. that means when you sent from whatever the initial premine was. it only had a few inputs, making it possible to send the coins.

WOW what does this all mean?Huh
based on this reasoning, the longer the coin is around and the more it is traded, the more inputs will be required in order to send a large amount of coins. this means that over time the amount of coins per transaction could be limited to as low as a few million even though there are 50 billion total. In order to fix this you either need to restructure the conditionals for a transaction to send (which would require a hard fork as was stated by OCMiner, nice job recognizing the problem btw buddy) OR raise the price of the coin up A LOT so that transactions containing a large number of coins become unlikely. (my guess for this would be each coin needs to be worth about 1 cent or somewhere close but with 50 billion coins this does not seem likely)

Why should i listen to you, you thread trooolll
Actually, i do a lot of dev work myself. and i can safely say i am fairly well versed in how the blockchain works. I was the first one to make a coin that has two different types of addresses that behave independently of each other (see flycoin thread for info on that) and that means that they also had to handle transactions differently. I understand every aspect of transactions from how they are created to how they are encoded and decoded to figure out who they came from and who they were sent to (which the wallet does for you and thats why when a TX is sent to you it shows up in your wallet). i have also made a wallet that runs more than one coin at a time, so i have a pretty good idea of how blockchain tech works.

but most importantly, the code speaks for itself.

Conclusion
I am in no way saying the dev team is a bad team, they seem to be attempting to do some interesting things with the coin and blockchain, but theres going to be a lack of reliability in the brand new stuff if the roots of where it comes from are neglected. So i would recommend going back and reviewing some of the basics of crypto (general theory around transaction and block generation) so the original ideas behind the tech dont become lost in the race for that brand new exciting feature.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 05:32:07 AM

Please PM us, this is not a client issue, the block size is MUCH larger than other clients, for instance, 020Londoncoin has a MUCH SMALLER block size limit with a total coin coint of 200Billion, yet ALL OTHER MINING POOLS HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THE LIMIT WITHDRAWAL.

So before accusing us and pointing to github links that have nothing to do with anything we would request that you work with us to resolve the issue.

If a 9MB chain has NO ISSUES how in the hell does this 15MB chain limit have them???

Also a 303Million transaction size usually runs ~600 bytes..... Explain to me how 10Million is mor ethan 15MB seems like a gross error on your end.
Intro
as much as i enjoyed reading that back and forth between you and the pool because i find every code fight on bitcointalk amusing as no one bothers to just go check the code itself, i feel like i should just clear the air.
it seems you dont quiteeee understand how transaction sizes work (your static sizes is a good example of a main concept that seems to be missing) so let me explain why it is a client problem and not a pool problem.

A little background
your MAX_BLOCK_SIZE is 15000000. or 15 MB and thats all fine and dandy. this is stated here: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/15c240ea22e693d06fc3ffb2cd587bd3f8b1e978/src/main.h#L30
a few lines below it, you set a MAX_STANDARD_TX_SIZE of MAX_BLOCK_SIZE_GEN/5 or 3MB. this is stated here: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/15c240ea22e693d06fc3ffb2cd587bd3f8b1e978/src/main.h#L36

now, someone pointed out earlier in the thread that transaction sizes are NOT static but are instead dynamic based on the number of inputs. this is true and has been the way it has been done since bitcoin does it this way.

so the pool is trying to send a transaction right? cool. thats fine. OCMiner said he entered the command ./Espersd sendtoaddress <address> 10000000 from his daemon that is running the pool. and is getting the error Transaction too large.

if you look at the code for this... found here: https://github.com/CryptoCoderz/Espers/blob/62853947a2a87d923c5cbecf467d2abe29a38e8d/src/wallet.cpp#L1304

you will see that you limit the size a transaction can be. as you so nicely put a comment above it saying     // Espers: Added safety margin 4000 bytes and 160 transactions

transactions are limited to the following (this code is found under the previous link to wallet.cpp line 1304)  

THIS is the size of the transaction >>>>  unsigned int nBytes = ::GetSerializeSize(*(CTransaction*)&wtxNew, SER_NETWORK, PROTOCOL_VERSION);

{
                    return false;
                }

now that code snippit above says that if the size of the transaction + 4000 bytes is greater than the limit you set in main.h (3MB or 3000000 bytes) OR the number of inputs to make the TX is more than 160 inputs. the transaction is rejected for being too large.

The rejection conditions
lets start with the first check, since you add 4000 to the transaction size, your max TX size is actually 3,000,000 - 4,000 = 2,996,000. it is highly unlikely that from mining 50k coin blocks you have passed this 2.9MB limit. but in the future if your inputs are smaller you could approach this number when trying to send larger amounts of coins. this is however not terribly likely. so lets look at the second conditional...

now we will go over the second scenario (HINT HINT THIS IS THE PROBLEM). if a block is 50,000 esp then to make a transaction send 10 million you need to have inputs from a MINIMUM of 200 blocks(where each block is an input) (50,000 * 200 = 10,000,000) making the transaction impossible and unable to send due to input limiting. (im assuming that no input is greater than 50,000 coins because it is a mining pool and that is the number coins per block)
MORE THAN LIKELY it will be the case that more than 200 inputs are needed if none of the inputs were from blocks were a large number of coins were received like the premine or even from regular mining. this is why his transaction is failing. too many inputs causing the transaction to be too large.

well then how did you send 300 million to each person? well thats simple. the premine was probably mined in only a few blocks. that means when you sent from whatever the initial premine was. it only had a few inputs, making it possible to send the coins.

based on this reasoning, the longer the coin is around and the more it is traded, the more inputs will be required in order to send a large amount of coins. this means that over time the amount of coins per transaction could be limited to as low as a few million even though there are 50 billion total. In order to fix this you either need to restructure the conditionals for a transaction to send (which would require a hard fork as was stated by OCMiner, nice job recognizing the problem btw buddy) OR raise the price of the coin up A LOT so that transactions containing a large number of coins become unlikely. (my guess for this would be each coin needs to be worth about 1 cent or somewhere close but with 50 billion coins this does not seem likely)

Actually, i do a lot of dev work myself. and i can safely say i am fairly well versed in how the blockchain works. I was the first one to make a coin that has two different types of addresses that behave independently of each other (see flycoin thread for info on that) and that means that they also had to handle transactions differently. I understand every aspect of transactions from how they are created to how they are encoded and decoded to figure out who they came from and who they were sent to (which the wallet does for you and thats why when a TX is sent to you it shows up in your wallet). i have also made a wallet that runs more than one coin at a time, so i have a pretty good idea of how blockchain tech works.

Conclusion
I am in no way saying the dev team is a bad team, they seem to be attempting to do some interesting things with the coin and blockchain, but theres going to be a lack of reliability in the brand new stuff if the roots of where it comes from are neglected. So i would recommend going back and reviewing some of the basics of crypto (general theory around transaction and block generation) so the original ideas behind the tech dont become lost in the race for that brand new exciting feature.

Thank you Griffith for all of that information!
Also might I add it's nice to see you again!

We will be sure to extensively review the large article you posted for us and apply any and all required changes to assure proper function of our block chain.

Your assistance and attention to detail is greatly appreciated and we welcome all suggestions.
Especially from a rebound member such as yourself who runs many projects as well and is pioneering the crypto world like we are.

Please let us know if you ever want to take a second look at flappy coin as we would love to help you since you have taken the time to help us

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 05:35:32 AM

Intro

A little background

{
                    return false;
                }

The rejection conditions

Conclusion

We will be sure to extensively review the large article you posted for us and apply any and all required changes to assure proper function of our block chain.

Your assistance and attention to detail is greatly appreciated and we welcome all suggestions.
Especially from a rebound member such as yourself who runs many projects as well and is pioneering the crypto world like we are.

Please let us know if you ever want to take a second look at flappy coin as we would love to help you since you have taken the trying to help us

Thanks for the explanation Griffith, your input is greatly appreciated, I'm a bit disappointed that the dev team didn't acknowledge MY input at all, but it seems that's just the way they are..

Maybe if you help them, they'll get it fixed someday.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:40:40 AM

Please let us know if you ever want to take a second look at flappy coin as we would love to help you since you have taken the time to help us

that coin is actually fully functional, the chain just forked and people gave up on it. a larger problem extended from there being no real seed nodes for a while. but that is neither here nor there and doesnt really belong on this thread.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 05:42:23 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 05:56:38 AM by CryptoCoderz

Intro

A little background

{
                    return false;
                }

The rejection conditions

Conclusion

Please let us know if you ever want to take a second look at flappy coin as we would love to help you since you have taken the trying to help us

Thanks for the explanation Griffith, your input is greatly appreciated, I'm a bit disappointed that the dev team didn't acknowledge MY input at all, but it seems that's just the way they are..

Maybe if you help them, they'll get it fixed someday.

Hello ocminer.
Contrary to your beliefs we do value your input.
Excuse our harsh tone on the past it's been a fairly arduous launch.

Some ofwhich caused frustrations which should not have been taken out on you and for that you have my sincere apologies.

Thank you for running an outstanding pool and providing a service everyone can enjoy.

One thing though we might add however is that it's nothing personal but we would prefer to solve any issues that do arise ourselves as this we have found is the best way to learn and improve ourselves.

Griffith and the cryptocoderz team used to work very closely together but have since gone our seperate ways for a few different reasons and although we value his input we again would prefer to tackle corrections to the chain ourselves.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
poolmn

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 06:02:50 AM

oc please check your inbox, we need some help with the pool backend

https://pool.mn - 0.99% fee
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 06:06:10 AM

oc please check your inbox, we need some help with the pool backend

We would like to ask you to Please refrain from using this thread as a means to contact members personally.
It doesn't belong in this development thread. Thank you for understanding

Edit: I'm sure ocminer will get to your PM asap as he runs avery reputable service and is a very knowledgeable individual.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
antyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1033

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:30:06 AM

Hey) On yobit will be traded? When adding a date? Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: