Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:33:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 04:35:26 PM

How the ico works? sell wall @1 and the some more sell wall at 2 3 and so on. how can people make profit?

If people want to make a quick Profit then they are welcome to try but that is not our goal. our goal is not a high price but rather a chance for everyone to be able to get in on the project. we want everyone to be able to have some. because the functionalities we are making will require a certain amount of ESP in your wallet to be available and will cost ESP to use. the more people have the more they can use the functionalities, the more sought after ESP will become. as for right now while we are in the process of making the functions we are working on the Distribution phase of Espers.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gb84

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:38:09 PM

10 billion coins on Yobit, where are the owners of these coins? It looks like they are not interested in their coins, very interesting..
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:40:14 PM

yolobit's down.........maybe supply will now only be 500-10=490 Billion... Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
eye-drop

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:55:15 PM

10 billion coins on Yobit, where are the owners of these coins? It looks like they are not interested in their coins, very interesting..

If it's on the market.. than i think they are interested in selling them. They see that dev team is working hard & are leaving them there because they know that someone eventually will buy them.
Lets say trader X has 500 million Espers. He puts 100 Million at 1 sat to have some btc to trade on yobit. 100 Million = 1 btc.
Keeps 400 million for when Espers go to 100 sat = 400 btc.

⋐ripto⋐oderz [ESPERS] Announcement
Algorithm hmq1725 PoW/PoR Web on Blockchain Encrypted Email System
gb84

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

But Yobit is down and it seems that nobody cares for it
eye-drop

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:15:21 PM

It has not been down for long. Lets not put oil on the fire. Wait and see.

⋐ripto⋐oderz [ESPERS] Announcement
Algorithm hmq1725 PoW/PoR Web on Blockchain Encrypted Email System
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:16:16 PM

If it's on the market.. than i think they are interested in selling them. They see that dev team is working hard & are leaving them there because they know that someone eventually will buy them.
Lets say trader X has 500 million Espers. He puts 100 Million at 1 sat to have some btc to trade on yobit. 100 Million = 1 btc.
Keeps 400 million for when Espers go to 100 sat = 400 btc.

Very optimistic post but we never know!  Cool
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

@EVERYONE

I finished every Payout for the second giveaway yesterday. If you did not get payed please contact me for a reason why. there are a few people who might still be able to get their ESP. as they have a minor issue that needs to be worked out.

#UPDATE

The lead developer and myself have been working nonstop on the update for the past three weeks. we never expected it to take so long however we keep having more ideas on how to make it better and want to produce an amazing update. at this point however we are just trying to wrap it up. we still have a lot of ideas to make it better but it is more important to let the community see our hard work. therefore we will be releasing it as soon as possible. We appreciate the patience as we have well past our original estimated date for delivery. but i believe you all will love this update. now that all the giveaways are completed. we will begin the Signature campaign by the end of the week. the details still need to be worked out.

#PS

Just because the giveaways are completed we still would like to see people spreading the word of Espers. there are many projects getting ahead that do not offer nearly what our project is offering because they have the money to pay for the support. We may not have money as the members of the dev team do not get payed anything. Every member of our team is doing this to support the project and some have put in a significant amount of money. however this project doesn't need a lot of money, because our community is amazing. the amount of support we receive and thanks we receive is heartwarming and makes all of this worthwhile. So if you believe in the project as well. show your support. get the word out. let people know we are here and our project deserves recognizing.

You guys are the best part of CryptoCoderz without the community none of this would of happened.

If you guys have any questions let me know my email is cryptocoderz.resurgam@gmail.com

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:23:48 PM

I care a lot. why are they not working???

Trump=Death
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:27:23 PM

@EVERYONE

I finished every Payout for the second giveaway yesterday. If you did not get payed please contact me for a reason why. there are a few people who might still be able to get their ESP. as they have a minor issue that needs to be worked out.

#UPDATE

The lead developer and myself have been working nonstop on the update for the past three weeks. we never expected it to take so long however we keep having more ideas on how to make it better and want to produce an amazing update. at this point however we are just trying to wrap it up. we still have a lot of ideas to make it better but it is more important to let the community see our hard work. therefore we will be releasing it as soon as possible. We appreciate the patience as we have well past our original estimated date for delivery. but i believe you all will love this update. now that all the giveaways are completed. we will begin the Signature campaign by the end of the week. the details still need to be worked out.

#PS

Just because the giveaways are completed we still would like to see people spreading the word of Espers. there are many projects getting ahead that do not offer nearly what our project is offering because they have the money to pay for the support. We may not have money as the members of the dev team do not get payed anything. Every member of our team is doing this to support the project and some have put in a significant amount of money. however this project doesn't need a lot of money, because our community is amazing. the amount of support we receive and thanks we receive is heartwarming and makes all of this worthwhile. So if you believe in the project as well. show your support. get the word out. let people know we are here and our project deserves recognizing.

You guys are the best part of CryptoCoderz without the community none of this would of happened.

If you guys have any questions let me know my email is cryptocoderz.resurgam@gmail.com

Thanks and good to know.

At the moment -> just waiting
My9bot

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:33:31 PM

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/739872453535641600

I'm better with code than with words-SatoshiNakamoto
Espers [ESP]SiteOnBlockchain
alex31

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:10:09 PM

page not found on  twitter  Roll Eyes
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:17:12 PM

Yobit back up!

lionwl_messi

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 06:59:14 PM

hmmmmm :/ check this out, https://blog.wavesplatform.com/be-careful-possible-scam-97a33d235f58#.xmxawqhlw ..... and this :/ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378867.0
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 07:17:58 PM

Any TLDR regarding the current status?
joblo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:45:11 PM

interesting algo ...

any gpu miner around? ... namely for nvidia ( ccminer ) ...

#crysx

Not that anyone can confirm, possibly a canine is working on an AMD version, but no cuda AFAIK.

There's already an AMD one out (not from me) - I'm pretty sure.

And I thought mine was the fastest.

Wait, you did an AMD one?

No, the presence of an AMD miner meant my CPU miner was no longer the fastest.

AKA JayDDee, cpuminer-opt developer. https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5226770.msg53865575#msg53865575
BTC: 12tdvfF7KmAsihBXQXynT6E6th2c2pByTT,
Agaguk24

Activity: 242

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:10:11 PM

It has not been down for long. Lets not put oil on the fire. Wait and see.

Well, not only had Yobit gone down, some wallets like the CBX wallet has been down in maintenance mode for 1 month now.  1 month!!!! I mean I understand that problems do occur, but from my point of view all I see is major carelessness on Yobit's part.

Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 10:16:06 PM

How the ico works? sell wall @1 and the some more sell wall at 2 3 and so on. how can people make profit?

If people want to make a quick Profit then they are welcome to try but that is not our goal. our goal is not a high price but rather a chance for everyone to be able to get in on the project. we want everyone to be able to have some. because the functionalities we are making will require a certain amount of ESP in your wallet to be available and will cost ESP to use. the more people have the more they can use the functionalities, the more sought after ESP will become. as for right now while we are in the process of making the functions we are working on the Distribution phase of Espers.

That's the right attitude! Trading is only one part of the equation: so what services paid in ESP will be offered to all these new ESP holders, if you don't mind my asking?

I have received my Giveaway ESP btw, thank you very much. I won't be selling anytime soon!  Cheesy

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 10:31:16 PM

That's the right attitude! Trading is only one part of the equation: so what services paid in ESP will be offered to all these new ESP holders, if you don't mind my asking?

I have received my Giveaway ESP btw, thank you very much. I won't be selling anytime soon!  Cheesy

First on the list is the Email feature. after that the chain to chain interfacing. all of which will require a certain amount of ESP to be held in order to be able to use. and will cost a certain amount of ESP each use.

For the Email system we are thinking you need to have at least 1 million and it will cost per KB of the email. that larger the email the more it will charge. up to a certain amount that will cap the email size. we are still working on the logistics,

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:36:41 PM

First on the list is the Email feature. after that the chain to chain interfacing. all of which will require a certain amount of ESP to be held in order to be able to use. and will cost a certain amount of ESP each use.

For the Email system we are thinking you need to have at least 1 million and it will cost per KB of the email. that larger the email the more it will charge. up to a certain amount that will cap the email size. we are still working on the logistics,

what is the main feature of this email system? would it contain the anonymity similar to using email via tor? I presume we can send and receive emails from other domain system?
Pages: « 1 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 [283] 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: