Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923773 times)
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:51:32 PM

I wish dev can implement several feature in wallet application
- Marketplace,digital goods,buy n sell
- Services
- simple gaming (optional)

so people can use their espers, it just idea.
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:24:37 PM

If any of the devs have the time to check out the wallet used for "Monetary Unit" cryptocoin, I think a few features could be added and expanded upon. Chat feature, market data and ability to purchase espers in the wallet will be crucial further down the road as the coin matures. I'm sure the devs can do a great job rolling out features and upgrades as they see fit, but just wanted to put in a little advice. Hope it's helpful!

I sense a subtle attempt to pump MUE lol
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:49:37 PM

@Everyone

Hey guys,

It's been a little while since we've posted from the main account, we were all very busy over the weekend but just wanted to let you all know we are still here, work is still continuing, and for those who are worried about the price... don't be.

There are many many many features in the works that will use ESP to function. There will be some features that require users to hold a certain amount to unlock them. Again, many things in the works to stabilize the market but as we've said before. price is not our goal/concern, functionality is.

Thank you all very much for your unending support, we could not do this without you guys!

Well.. I have faith in this one, even if it was the most disastrous coin for me:

1. I did not participated in any Reverse-ICO or giveaways, so i have 0 free coins
2. I lost some LTC buying ESP  on novaexchange (about 150MN ESP)
3. I lost some LTC buying ESP  on empirex (about 30MN ESP still pending after 4 weeks)

But as I said, I'm a romantic warrior and things like that don't bother me.
Good luck and happy work.

I too lost a lot of coins with nova and empirex.
I still love this community and am sure we will be changing lives in future with ESP.
SHP-YTC

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:35:09 PM

@Everyone

Hey guys,

It's been a little while since we've posted from the main account, we were all very busy over the weekend but just wanted to let you all know we are still here, work is still continuing, and for those who are worried about the price... don't be.

There are many many many features in the works that will use ESP to function. There will be some features that require users to hold a certain amount to unlock them. Again, many things in the works to stabilize the market but as we've said before. price is not our goal/concern, functionality is.

Thank you all very much for your unending support, we could not do this without you guys!

Well.. I have faith in this one, even if it was the most disastrous coin for me:

1. I did not participated in any Reverse-ICO or giveaways, so i have 0 free coins
2. I lost some LTC buying ESP  on novaexchange (about 150MN ESP)
3. I lost some LTC buying ESP  on empirex (about 30MN ESP still pending after 4 weeks)

I still love this community and am sure we will be changing lives in future with ESP.

I also lost about 1 LTC worth of coins on Empire-X. The support doesn't even exist.
I'm not gonna buy any ESP, I'll just stick to mining.
Btw I finally finished my new website, specifically for ESP mining hardware comparison.

Please check it out : http://esp-setup.weebly.com/

If you're interested to add your setup, you'll be rewarded with 5.000 ESP.
You can use the contact form on the site or this Google Spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KQKkW-j8VI_ag4Sr4ZvzkCXFsHDbrn78VY4Kvjdfm2k/edit#gid=0

Please share and repost if you like this idea Smiley

Best regards  Cheesy

CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 08:44:51 PM

3. I lost some LTC buying ESP  on empirex (about 30MN ESP still pending after 4 weeks)

PM us your address... We'll make sure you get something.
and thank you for your support

If any of the devs have the time to check out the wallet used for "Monetary Unit" cryptocoin, I think a few features could be added and expanded upon. Chat feature, market data and ability to purchase espers in the wallet will be crucial further down the road as the coin matures. I'm sure the devs can do a great job rolling out features and upgrades as they see fit, but just wanted to put in a little advice. Hope it's helpful!

Actually what you have mentioned are all things we are working on, just want to surprise the community in a good way when all this comes out and is live.
Don't worry we are very pro-active, thank you for looking out for us in such a manner.

- Services

It's all coming, Smiley Just hang on we are working as quickly as we can you bring you folks awesome stuff.
The marketplace is a tad tricky however, to insure that user's receive the goods they are buying we need to make sure there is a proper system in place. We do not do half ass.

It's still other communities heading over here to promote, tbh that's a big confidence boost Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:07:52 PM

Thanks for the good gesture guys.
I have bought enough from the open market and am kindly refusing your offer.
Its not the first time things go bad for me.
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:15:47 PM

2. I lost some LTC buying ESP  on novaexchange (about 150MN ESP)
3. I lost some LTC buying ESP  on empirex (about 30MN ESP still pending after 4 weeks)

Actually what you have mentioned are all things we are working on, just want to surprise the community in a good way when all this comes out and is live.
Don't worry we are very pro-active, thank you for looking out for us in such a manner.

- Services

It's all coming, Smiley Just hang on we are working as quickly as we can you bring you folks awesome stuff.
The marketplace is a tad tricky however, to insure that user's receive the goods they are buying we need to make sure there is a proper system in place. We do not do half ass.

It's still other communities heading over here to promote, tbh that's a big confidence boost Smiley

Wow best devs ever. Cheesy Incredible!

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
bendjmiller222

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:43:38 PM

Haha no I have 0 MUE I just like to see which cryptocoins have features that Espers could work on. I back Espers 100% because they have the best devs with quick responses, a great future for their technology, an easy to use wallet, and a good community behind them. It's not about pump and dump coins with Espers. There are unique features that will make this coin viable and the devs aren't out looking to make a quick buck. You can tell by how much time and effort they put into their projects and the history behind why they've chosen the features they have. Once they have their features up and running they can add value to companies by providing an easy fast way to pay. I get excited every day seeing what's new.
Peltig

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:49:09 PM

As a miner of Espers i would like to say "Only poloniex can save this coin from dying".

Espers needs new investors and needs huge develop from DEVs and introduce some new features simultaneous.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Mcbola

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:51:01 PM

Haha no I have 0 MUE I just like to see which cryptocoins have features that Espers could work on. I back Espers 100% because they have the best devs with quick responses, a great future for their technology, an easy to use wallet, and a good community behind them. It's not about pump and dump coins with Espers. There are unique features that will make this coin viable and the devs aren't out looking to make a quick buck. You can tell by how much time and effort they put into their projects and the history behind why they've chosen the features they have. Once they have their features up and running they can add value to companies by providing an easy fast way to pay. I get excited every day seeing what's new.

When it will be released mining with Nvidia cards, I'm really looking forward to it! Cheesy
I invited several friends to the mine Espers Smiley Great future!   Grin
I accept donations! Cool Addrress: EbLPT8KVnedvbooJpTuGzHQ8kVhjvCR3o7
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 10:21:30 PM

@Everyone

Hey guys,

Sadly i have also lost 15 LTC during the nova issue.  but some things cant be avoided. i am happy to see nova fixing their issues and starting back up. however we will state again using exchanges is risky. i do not recommend keeping any tokens on exchanges they will only be safe in your .dat file with backups made. new exchanges are especially risky. but with cryptsy we all learned that things happen and exchanges are not permanent.

we are happy to see you still around tho. it is always nice to see a thriving community backing developers. thank you all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:55:38 AM

As a miner of Espers i would like to say "Only poloniex can save this coin from dying".

Espers needs new investors and needs huge develop from DEVs and introduce some new features simultaneous.

The Dev Team are continually doing improvements on the wallet behind closed doors, coding with quality takes time. Once the product is ready, investors will start coming in.
bendjmiller222

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:01:50 AM

I don't believe that is true. A trusted exchange is good don't get me wrong, but it is not a coin killer to not be on it. There are some highly valued coins that have a terrible user interface, so as users adopt cryptocurrency less techy people (aka people not on bitcoin forums) will look to something that is easy to use with good support. This coin has that going for it and if enough promise is seen by people, then investors may jump on board and help fund new parts. But when you don't have a gui like monero doesn't, you severely limit the scope of your coin. Espers is way ahead of many coins with higher value. They are trying new things and took a big risk by making such a large amount of coin. But if people take the time to look at what this coin offers and how fast it is even with so many coins, it blows almost all other altcoins out of the water. It's a coin for everyone. It's probably to late to invest in bitcoin or litecoin for most people but you can jump on board with this. I'm quite optimistic about it.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:34:05 AM

The Dev Team are continually doing improvements on the wallet behind closed doors, coding with quality takes time. Once the product is ready, investors will start coming in.
yes we already witness how the dev seriously working for this project and a lot of known members already helping them so i think after the update has been successfully implemented the price will start to rise and after all the project and road plan got finished we will expect many investors to come and ride with us.
bendjmiller222

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:24:08 PM

How is the POR going? Can you give any general details about it as a teaser?
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 07:25:10 PM

How is the POR going? Can you give any general details about it as a teaser?

Sure!

It's in a sense similar to PoS but different at the same time.
It will pay everyone on the network a certain amount per connection that the client holds. The more connections the more coins you will receive per block.
There is a connection limit which is determined by the amount of connections the official nodes see, in an effort to thwart abuse of the payout system. This process also ensures no one user can take control or receive majority of the payout.
Finally user's balance will act as a multiplier in a sense on top of the connection count. It will be on a curve again so as to not cause abuse of the system.

PoR is still in developement we will keep you all posted on this. Right now the miner and mining functionality is top concern.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Trial

Activity: 664

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:59:27 PM

Where can I get a signature template?
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2016, 11:54:32 PM

Few page back at the contest dates 16 June

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:53:51 PM

Few page back at the contest dates 16 June
For Sr. Members only

Code:
[table]
[tr]
    [td][size=2pt]  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            [/size][/td]
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            [/size][/td]
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀           
           [/size] [/td]
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            [/size][/td]
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀
           [/size] [/td]
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
            [/size][/td]
    [td][size=8pt][url=http://cryptocoderz.com/email.html][color=navy]▓▒░░ Secure Emailing[/color][/url]
    [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/Site-on-Blockchain.html][color=navy]▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain[/color][/url]
         [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/Proof-of-Reliability.html][color=navy]▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability[/color][/url][/size][/td]
         [td][size=8pt][url=http://cryptocoderz.com/HMQ1725.html][color=navy]▓▒░░ HMQ1725[/color][/url]
    [url=cryptocoderz.com][color=navy]▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz[/color][/url]
         [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0][color=navy]▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN[/color][/url][/size][/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:58:20 PM

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0]★ E S P E R S ★
▒▓ SECURE-EMAIL ★ SITES-ON-BLOCKCHAIN ★ PROOF-OF-RELIABILITY ▓▒[/url]
- Coinmenace

[center][size=10pt][u][url=http://cryptocoderz.com]⋐ripto⋐oderz[/url][/u] [/size][color=black][u][size=15pt]▩[/size][b][[/b]ESPERS[b]][/b][size=15pt]▩[/size][/u][/color] [u][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0]Announcement[/url][/u]
[tt] Algorithm hmq1725[/tt] ▣ [tt] PoW/PoR [/tt] ▣ [tt] Web on Blockchain [/tt] ▣ [tt] Encrypted Email System [/tt][/center]
-Eye-drop
[center][size=5pt][color=#0174DF]░▒▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▒░[/color][/size]
[table][tr][td][font=Verdana][size=20pt][color=#8A0808][b] ★  E S P E R S  ★ [/b][/color][/size][/font][/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[center][b][font=Verdana][url=http://cryptocoderz.com/email.html][color=#0B0B3B]S E C U R E - E M A I L[/color][/url]  ★  [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/Site-on-Blockchain.html][color=#0B0B3B]S I T E S - O N - B L O C K C H A I N[/color][/url]  ★  [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/Proof-of-Reliability.html][color=#0B0B3B]P R O O F - O F - R E L I A B I L I T Y[/color][/url][/font] [/b]
[size=7pt][font=Arial][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0] A N N [/url]     |     [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/] C R Y P T O C O D E R Z [/url]     |     [url=https://twitter.com/CryptoCoderz] T W I T T E R [/url]     |     [url=https://www.facebook.com/CryptoCoderz/] F A C E B O O K [/url]     |     [email=crytocoderz@gmail.com] E M A I L [/email]     |     [url=http://esp.miningalts.com/] E X P L O R E R [/url][/b][/font][/size][/center][/td]
[/tr]
[/table][size=5pt][color=#0174DF]░▒▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▒░[/color][/size][/center]
-Coinmenace

[center][color=#0174DF]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[font=Verdana][size=12pt][color=#8A0808][b] ★  E S P E R S  ★ [/b][/color][/size][/font]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color]
[color=#0174DF]░▒▓▓▓▓      [b][font=Verdana][url=http://cryptocoderz.com/email.html][color=#0B0B3B]S E C U R E - E M A I L[/color][/url]  ★  [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/Site-on-Blockchain.html][color=#0B0B3B]S I T E S - O N - B L O C K C H A I N[/color][/url]  ★  [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/Proof-of-Reliability.html][color=#0B0B3B]P R O O F - O F - R E L I A B I L I T Y[/color][/url][/font] [/b]      ▓▓▓▓▒░[/color]
[color=#0174DF]▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★     [size=7pt][font=Arial][b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0] A N N [/url]     |     [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/] C R Y P T O C O D E R Z [/url]     |     [url=https://twitter.com/CryptoCoderz] T W I T T E R [/url]     |     [url=https://www.facebook.com/CryptoCoderz/] F A C E B O O K [/url]     |     [email=crytocoderz@gmail.com] E M A I L [/email]     |     [url=http://esp.miningalts.com/] E X P L O R E R [/url][/b][/font][/size]     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/center]
-Coinmenace

[center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[b] ★  E S P E R S  ★ [/b]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓    [b][url=http://cryptocoderz.com/email.html]S E C U R E - E M A I L[/url]  ★  [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/Site-on-Blockchain.html]S I T E S - O N - B L O C K C H A I N[/url]  ★  [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/Proof-of-Reliability.html]P R O O F - O F - R E L I A B I L I T Y[/url][/b]    ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0] ANN [/url]  |  [url=http://cryptocoderz.com/] CRYPTOCODERZ [/url]  |  [url=https://twitter.com/CryptoCoderz] TWITTER [/url]  |  [url=https://www.facebook.com/CryptoCoderz/] FACEBOOK [/url]  |  [email=crytocoderz@gmail.com] EMAIL [/email]  |  [url=http://esp.miningalts.com/] EXPLORER [/url]    ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
-coinmenace
More Can be found at page 300 and surrounding pages

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: