Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:41:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923778 times)
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:13:50 PM

cpu coins are mostly mined by botnets, making them very unprofitable to mine by normal people.
HODL "solved" the problem by making mined coins locked for a one year term.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:21:24 PM

cpu coins are mostly mined by botnets, making them very unprofitable to mine by normal people.

Thats a popular theory but I have not seen much evidence.

Hodl was not trying to solve a botnet problem but to reduce supply. They ended up making things worse for other reasons but botnet was never a problem

pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:44:45 PM

Hodl was not trying to solve a botnet problem but to reduce supply. They ended up making things worse for other reasons but botnet was never a problem

It's a popular theory because it's true. Otherwise how do you explain a huge number of small miners mining at huge loss because the cost of electricity is many times higher than income?
Hodl didn't want to reduce supply: in fact they didn't because the coins are there but locked. They didn't want people to mine and dump. And guess what a botnet does?

SHP-YTC

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:09:53 PM

Is there a miner that will work with an HD 6450 yet?

I'm afraid there isn't. You can try SGminer.
I would recommend mining Bytecoin with that GPU until Espers get their software right.

bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:27:07 PM

It's a popular theory because it's true. Otherwise how do you explain a huge number of small miners mining at huge loss because the cost of electricity is many times higher than income?
Hodl didn't want to reduce supply: in fact they didn't because the coins are there but locked. They didn't want people to mine and dump. And guess what a botnet does?

I have been reading the hodl topic too and I get a totally different picture.
I'm not gonna keep it up on this thread though because we are off topic.

CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 06:45:12 PM

One of the main reasons we were trying to make a CPU only coin is that only then will it be acceptable for everyone to mine. it was more then a gimmick. if everyone could mine with no resources taken while they mine something else. then we wouldn't have an over supply issue. however because some people had a GPU miner that was far more profitable with their high end rigs. we had to conform to stay fair. i do not believe we will hard fork unless absolutely necessary.

What i see happening in the worst case scenario. the community will lose faith, or not see a profit and try to dump everything. in this scenario we will keep developing. when what we promised is made the community will come back and buy back at a low price (which will change making the coin less for community and more for share holders. because there will be a few who will stock pile their coins and buy more at incredibly low prices.
The best case scenario is that the community does not lose faith, spreads the word and keeps espers alive while the developers work. and those members who kept the community alive will have more ESP then anyone who comes in once the functions have been implemented.

Both of these scenarios are acceptable to us. if people can make money off of us then great. if people cant make money off of its then thats fine to. our goal wont change. it is because of this mindset that allows me to say with full confidence that The developers will continue what they do best. the project will never truely die. and we will make everything we planned for.

I will contact the developers and see what we can do. to accommodate this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 09:04:38 PM

Both of these scenarios are acceptable to us. if people can make money off of us then great. if people cant make money off of its then thats fine to. our goal wont change. it is because of this mindset that allows me to say with full confidence that The developers will continue what they do best. the project will never truely die. and we will make everything we planned for.

ESP devs are human too. If nobody makes a buck they will go elsewhere with their precious time and knowledge and this coin will fail.

Success starts with building excitement. Nothing builds excitement like making money. There are other ways, but the other ways are more difficult to use.

PS. I paid for most of my ESP

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 09:15:52 PM

I'll be stopping the stratums @ esp.suprnova.cc this sunday, please move over to other pools or solo mine until then.

Also please withdraw your remaining funds !

thanks

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Mcbola

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:12:55 PM

One of the main reasons we were trying to make a CPU only coin is that only then will it be acceptable for everyone to mine. it was more then a gimmick. if everyone could mine with no resources taken while they mine something else. then we wouldn't have an over supply issue. however because some people had a GPU miner that was far more profitable with their high end rigs. we had to conform to stay fair. i do not believe we will hard fork unless absolutely necessary.

What i see happening in the worst case scenario. the community will lose faith, or not see a profit and try to dump everything. in this scenario we will keep developing. when what we promised is made the community will come back and buy back at a low price (which will change making the coin less for community and more for share holders. because there will be a few who will stock pile their coins and buy more at incredibly low prices.
The best case scenario is that the community does not lose faith, spreads the word and keeps espers alive while the developers work. and those members who kept the community alive will have more ESP then anyone who comes in once the functions have been implemented.

i need minning with my nvidia =/
Judge-Dredd

Activity: 517
Merit: 257

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:16:20 PM

So what is the next big announcement for ESP?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:58:12 AM

In both your scenarios, you are making a few individuals holding a majority of coins and later they keep dumping with slight movement of the price, as they will be making a lot of money. A coin's success is dependant on the distribution and only a healthy market can attract more people  and will sustain in the long run.
Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:45:39 AM

In both your scenarios, you are making a few individuals holding a majority of coins and later they keep dumping with slight movement of the price, as they will be making a lot of money. A coin's success is dependant on the distribution and only a healthy market can attract more people  and will sustain in the long run.

That's what I think: Esp devs are much confident in innovations they are about to propose, and many weak hands will have left the project as they see it no longer give them a huge return. That's why they are not much concerned about the market excitement. As the innovations take place, strong holders and new investors will come across this coin. As they told, it's up to us believing in this project or not (this PROJECT, not this fast return of investiment in a big pump that end in itself). If this is a good choice or not we don't know, but crypto world is a dangerous place and every dev is making his game in his way. We have to deal with that! Good luck for everyone, I'm in from the beginning and here I stay!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 09:45:46 AM

Unfortunately, to break current downward price spiral, price has to come back up like 1000%, and the only way to do this is with someone buying a big chunk of the whole offer.

Problem with buying a significant amount of ESP is that the same huge offer will be there for sale right the next day again, because of mining rewards; so we cannot create a scarcity situation in this spiral. For this reason I call for a PoW reward reduction, or possibly a PoS conversion - staking fellows have to have a stake in the coin to mine by PoS, so they actually tend to believe in the coin and don't dump consistently as PoW miners do.

Haha I would love to buy up the market but unfortunately all my money is still stuck on Novaexchange (who stopped replying and stopped donating to the fundraiser). Even CryptoCoderz offered me to refund the lost amount but stopped replying as well after I told him how much I am missing.  Grin

I think part of the reason the price is so low is also because the community was ditched heavily through that Novaexchange hack. Some people turned their back, some stayed but lost their investment funds. Therefore, few are left buying. The expectations are still high for this project.

Hehehe sorry about stopping contact we're here and we will be happy to help any community member.
Just been looking for funding and that takes time.
As this project is a serious one and despite lack of public news and software release much development is happening behind the scenes.

Mining functionality is coming shortly, max tx and sig ops limitation issues have also been looked into very seriously. There are many small things that have to be taken care of before we ever think about releasing other features. We aren't into broken ass software and bullcrap. We're into stability, reliability and usability.

Anyway thanks goes out to many of you who continue to support the project which is finally now headed into being  just a few months old  many bash and many support thank you guys  
To those of you with real concerns saying "omfg blarrgghhhhhhh it's not 2012 blllarghhhhhh" I have to say. Yes it's definitely 2016. And that's why this isn't a shitcoin thats why we're actually looking to offer  services and other features on the blockchain and not just some bs.

Looking forward to the future with you folks

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 04:16:33 PM

Good morning everyone,

As a heads up there will a few new patches released fairly soon.
So if you folks see a software update prompt in the client over the course of the next few days feel free to upgrade.

After every successfull update is released we will post an updated changeling on the OP and announce the update here in the thread

Thank you all

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Charloz24

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:21:09 PM

Good morning everyone,

So if you folks see a software update prompt in the client over the course of the next few days feel free to upgrade.

After every successfull update is released we will post an updated changeling on the OP and announce the update here in the thread

Thank you all

Thanks for the update CryotoCoderz, I was wondering, did you get my reply in the PM you sended me 2-3 weeks ago?
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 04:27:42 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 04:39:15 PM by CryptoCoderz

Good morning everyone,

Thank you all

Thanks for the update CryotoCoderz, I was wondering, did you get my reply in the PM you sended me 2-3 weeks ago?

Let us double check. One moment

Responded! Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:38:47 PM

Good morning everyone,

Thank you all
nice info dev we are all waiting for it keep it up and thank you for your continuous effort working on this. good luck
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 04:42:21 PM

nice info dev we are all waiting for it keep it up and thank you for your continuous effort working on this. good luck

We know you guys are waiting and seriously appreciate you for sticking around.

One edit to our last informational post. "Changeling" should be "changelog" dumb auto correct Tongue

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Noojna

Activity: 687

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 09:18:00 PM

To those of you with real concerns saying "omfg blarrgghhhhhhh it's not 2012 blllarghhhhhh" I have to say. Yes it's definitely 2016. And that's why this isn't a shitcoin thats why we're actually looking to offer  services and other features on the blockchain and not just some bs.

Glad to see we are on the same page. Now if you won't reduce the global mining ESP offer inundating the market, we need those useful Apps yesterday.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 09:49:04 PM

Actually all they wanted is to stop emission of more coins and they just faked a vote with their majority of the coins so that it looked like "the majority" voted for it. THEY wanted it and thats where they went.

They (FreeTrade) deleted several posts of me in the HODL thread and i've seen other (negative but true) posts deleted as well.

First they wanted to keep pools running but surprisingly the getblocktemplate call didn't work after the fork anymore, hmm weren't they testing on testnet ? Smiley

In my eyes it's just a little, worthless scam, nothing more.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: