Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:49:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923757 times)
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:38:43 PM

We are soon know something about the jump in the stock market? Since some time is 1 satoshi Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonYo

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:01:57 PM

Exciting news. Do you need any help from community? Feel free to ask

We definitely will want the community's assistance! Smiley

Right now we are just running some final in-house tests before converting the in wallet mining system and Client Control System into the new source base.
Also making sure that the staking cap is functioning properly so that everyone can stake and have fun not just giant bag holders.

Also, testing out the shiny new Client launcher which has the utility which was recently released for the current chain built in.
There are honestly so many features we want to build into this it's just a matter of time.

Don't forget the non standard users that doesn't store the blockchain on %appdata% Wink

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
mxnsch

Activity: 471
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:40:36 PM

Du we have a step by step guide how to install CPU miner and all dependencies on Unbuntu (any version)?
You can use my Docker image or just look at the instructions in there to build and setup the cpuminer:
https://github.com/marsmensch/cpuminer-hmq1725/blob/master/Dockerfile

██  ███  nope ██  ███
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 05:35:19 AM

Exciting news. Do you need any help from community? Feel free to ask

We definitely will want the community's assistance! Smiley

Right now we are just running some final in-house tests before converting the in wallet mining system and Client Control System into the new source base.
Also making sure that the staking cap is functioning properly so that everyone can stake and have fun not just giant bag holders.

Also, testing out the shiny new Client launcher which has the utility which was recently released for the current chain built in.
There are honestly so many features we want to build into this it's just a matter of time.

Don't forget the non standard users that doesn't store the blockchain on %appdata% Wink

Don't worry, remember usability is one of the main portions of our software we focus on. If it's hard to use it's pointless imo.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
anarchrist

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:25:43 AM

what exactly is this swap you all seem to be talking about? explain like I'm 3
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:35:03 AM

If your 3, I will just throw you to your room and let the adults do the discussion! lol
larsson

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:48:17 AM

@CryptoCoderz :

#can we have slack ?
#are you trying for bittrex/polo after swap ?

Reducing the amount of coins by 90%. Nothing much technical.
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 08:06:37 AM

@CryptoCoderz :

#can we have slack ?

It's not quite as simple as a 90% drop in coin count, we're adding a PoS thread and converting the source to a MUCH newer BTC reference source. (BTC 0.10+, I know I know we said we went with an older one but the 0.10+ was just much more stable to use). Also the PoS is modified and other goodies we will comment on after some more in-house testing (want to display a nice proper system even as a test)

Absolutely you can have slack, just PM us an email and we will send an invite. It's open for anyone who asks Smiley
As for the exchanges, really we're more focused on finishing our promised functionalities Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:52:48 AM

Someone has a similar problem you can not connect with mine? (maxminers)
LugLoper

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:35:35 AM

when will we have proof of reliability?
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:07:45 PM

Anybody wanting to get rid off Espers? Go to novaexchange. Highest and second highest bid are all me ( ESP/LTC market). ;-) When those are filled i have my billion Espers. :-D
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:10:51 PM

Someone has a similar problem you can not connect with mine? (maxminers)

No problem here. I can log in and have been recieving 10k every 10 minutes all day.
anarchrist

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:55:55 PM

@CryptoCoderz :

#can we have slack ?

It's not quite as simple as a 90% drop in coin count, we're adding a PoS thread and converting the source to a MUCH newer BTC reference source. (BTC 0.10+, I know I know we said we went with an older one but the 0.10+ was just much more stable to use). Also the PoS is modified and other goodies we will comment on after some more in-house testing (want to display a nice proper system even as a test)

Absolutely you can have slack, just PM us an email and we will send an invite. It's open for anyone who asks Smiley
As for the exchanges, really we're more focused on finishing our promised functionalities Smiley

oh awesome! i look forward to this then.
Hangterisaan

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:09:06 PM

Sended a mail to Bittrex, hope they wake up. ;-)

"Hello,

For a while i am using your very good trading platform. I am always looking out for altcoins that have great potential and/or a strong and active community. Now i came across a coin that has a very active community ( 364 pages on bitcointalk in less than 4 months ) and that has the advantage of mining with CPU and get good reward for it. It allready is covered on some small (very low volumes) trading platforms but it is my believe there is only 1 place it should be added and that is here.

I am referring to Epers, a coin that has a good community and dedicated dev's that are in no rush so they can take time to implement good things instead of overhasty decisions. It had a reverse ICO so no pressure from investors and also no fudding. It has a new algorythm to ( HMQ1725) and currently a max supply of 500.000.000.000 but on request of the communty changes will be made coming days and this will be reduced to 50.000.000.000 and owners will make the swap to the new coin at a 1/10 ratio, also a POS will be implemented (so best wait untill that process is done).

Please have a look and decide if u want to add it, the community will love it!

bitcointalk :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1434700.0

Espers [ESP] | New Algo | New Features In Development
bitcointalk.org
Author: Topic: | ANN | Espers [ESP] | New Algo | New Features In Development | Reverse-ICO | (Read 248326 times)
Espers - CryptoCoderz
cryptocoderz.com
About. Espers is CryptoCoderz first coin to create, for a while CryptoCoderz has focused on only taking over dead projects and breathing new life into them.
Blockexplorer:  https://www.blockexperts.com/esp
Espers block explorer | Blockexperts
www.blockexperts.com
Espers block explorer is an online Espers block, transaction and address browser.
and:  http://esp.miningalts.com/
? ESP
esp.miningalts.com
Block Hash Recipients Amount (ESP) Timestamp; Powered by Iquidus Explorer --
Mining pool: https://esp.maxminers.net/
esp.MaxMiners.Net - Home
esp.maxminers.net
You can use your login now for every MaxMiners Pool ! (SSO) Espers || Algo: HMQ1725 || Miners || stratum+tcp://esp.maxminers.net:5872

Email developers: CryptoCoderz@gmail.com

Kind regards,

Kevin , Cryptoenthusiast

P.S.: I added the dev's in CC so they can read my request."
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 07:17:32 PM

Sadly Proof of reliability has taken a metaphorical backseat to other developments. We have found that PoR Needs a lot more testing needs to be done to justify going live with anything. testing that will take a lot of man hours that frankly we dont feel comfortable dedicating right now. Instead we are focusing more on the Secure Emailing which i think the community is more excited about, POS Which will make the transition much easier as well give us a basis to test PoR some more, and the Swap-out which has been requested by the majority of the community to lower the count.

We are very excited with how everything is progressing, and before we spoil any announcements i can proudly say that the community should be excited as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:50:53 PM

We have found that PoR Needs a lot more testing needs to be done to justify going live with anything. testing that will take a lot of man hours that frankly we dont feel comfortable dedicating right now. Instead we are focusing more on the Secure Emailing which i think the community is more excited about, POS Which will make the transition much easier as well give us a basis to test PoR some more, and the Swap-out which has been requested by the majority of the community to lower the count.

Sounds like a solid decision to me.  Cool

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:06:41 PM

We have found that PoR Needs a lot more testing needs to be done to justify going live with anything. testing that will take a lot of man hours that frankly we dont feel comfortable dedicating right now. Instead we are focusing more on the Secure Emailing which i think the community is more excited about, POS Which will make the transition much easier as well give us a basis to test PoR some more, and the Swap-out which has been requested by the majority of the community to lower the count.

Sounds like a solid decision to me.  Cool
Glad the community approves.

While we work to further these goals, i would like to request the community help bring people in. show support, assist with anyone having an issue with the client. we will of course still be here to assist, I simply want everyone to know what an amazing community we have.

You guys are the reason we are working, the community is everything for a project. most other projects dont support their communities as much as they should, and a lot of communities dont support the devs as much as they should. we are lucky to have such a great community. Thank you guys.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:25:06 PM

Hi, what's latest stand alone windows .zip file for version 1 Espers wallet? I can't find it. I think latest version is 0.8.0.5?

E1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:13:15 AM

How many % PoS coin income yearly?
darkagentx

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 12:44:36 AM

@Everyone -

Thank you all for waiting so patiently while we run through some final testing before we launch a public test and then recompile for official swap launch over the course of this week.
To go along with this there were some changes made to the reference BTC Source version we used as a base.

We regrettably couldn't (due to constraints for a timely swap launch) work with the 0.10+ source versions and for ease of implementation we went with a slightly older 0.09+ source.
This decision was made in order to provide you the community with the promised messaging system (given very crude and rough around the edges) upon time of launch.

That being said, we can simply take the time to upgrade the utilized 0.09+ reference source to a 0.10+ as it requires mostly just time while having a function already available for use when we go live.

We'll post again with some teasers and begin prepping the ANN for the change along with finalizing the Roadmap.

As always, thank you guys! Smiley

Thanks for the update Dev team, just wondering how long will be the wait? one week time or less than that? Smiley

Less than one week, (Everything should start to happen this week, i.e. Public test for a day or two then recompile and swap will begin , next week we will be purely in swap process which will continue for a couple months)

Great work guys! waiting for the latest wallet.

Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: