Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:13:36 AM

Talking about current date i have only around 0.10 bitcoin because i keep on investing in other alts coins and do day trading so in form of bitcoin i may only have near 0.10 BTC.

I also have something around 0.2 btc or a little more than that because i have lost a lot of bitcoins in ponzi schemes and HYIPs before and if i had all the coins from starting then they would have been more than 1 btc now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 07:43:14 AM

Talking about current date i have only around 0.10 bitcoin because i keep on investing in other alts coins and do day trading so in form of bitcoin i may only have near 0.10 BTC.

I also have something around 0.2 btc or a little more than that because i have lost a lot of bitcoins in ponzi schemes and HYIPs before and if i had all the coins from starting then they would have been more than 1 btc now.

Its sad to hear that you have lost your coins in those ponzi sites, but I think you should consider it as an learning experience and make sure you don't invest there again.

Bepesand

Activity: 151
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:21:24 PM

You might save some bitcoin in the HaoBTC.com and get a few percentage interest rate or just hold the coin yourself.
scott_w

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 05:54:43 PM

i have 5 BTC
i 'm using them for trading
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:26:38 PM

thats not a lot of bitcoins, you should also remember that you might lose money by trading, i have 1.3 btc right now and i save it in a cold storage

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 06:30:37 PM

thats not a lot of bitcoins, you should also remember that you might lose money by trading, i have 1.3 btc right now and i save it in a cold storage

If you have 1.3 btc then I think you should go for altcoin trading only if you are comfortable with and if you hold knowledge of it as with altcoin trading you can secure good profits in quick time.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:30:33 AM

Its sad to hear that you have lost your coins in those ponzi sites, but I think you should consider it as an learning experience and make sure you don't invest there again.

I obviously learnt my lesson after that, i have never been even visiting those ponzi sites or investor-based games section because i have a lot of bad memories from that category and i cannot do a mistake like that again ever.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:27:39 AM

I obviously learnt my lesson after that, i have never been even visiting those ponzi sites or investor-based games section because i have a lot of bad memories from that category and i cannot do a mistake like that again ever.
We have the same experience actually in the past, when I was a newbie I really feel it is easy to earn money using bitcoin so I also invested the amount of money in a ponzi scheme and I really lose a lot that time but I need to move on and face the reality and start earning now.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
NorthPixel

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:50:51 AM

We have the same experience actually in the past, when I was a newbie I really feel it is easy to earn money using bitcoin so I also invested the amount of money in a ponzi scheme and I really lose a lot that time but I need to move on and face the reality and start earning now.

I do not invest in any Ponzi scheme as that is a sure way to lose money. I only invested some into the HaoBTC, as they are the biggest miner in the world.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:13:25 AM

I do not invest in any Ponzi scheme as that is a sure way to lose money. I only invested some into the HaoBTC, as they are the biggest miner in the world.

Is that a trusted site? I am really careful with this kind of things. A lot are trying to tell me this is good and this will make you some money. I would rather have a low income out of my investment that is sure, than have a high profit with a greater risk.
Ayoung

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:31:15 AM

Iam saving 2 bitcoin
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 11:00:23 AM

Yeah at that stage we were in hurry to multiply our coins so we invested in those sites and at the end of the day got scammed, so its better to work hard and earn in a steady way.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:25:36 PM

In case you have any other source of income then you should employ only that at a flash, as holding bitcoin at a moment will be great and profitable for you in future.
I think before you do holding it's good if you collect or buy bitcoin so there are many bitcoin you save? so when prices go up you
can get many benefits as there are many bitcoin that you keep in your purse? how many bitcoin you have dude ?
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:35:09 PM

i also invest a lot of bitcoins into altcoin trading right now though i have something like 0.5 btc left right now and about 0.5 more on an exchange

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:37:34 PM

Current time I have less then 0.50 bitcoins in total, I had 2-3 bitcoins in past that I sold last month at the time of halving.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 03:48:49 PM

Current time I have less then 0.50 bitcoins in total, I had 2-3 bitcoins in past that I sold last month at the time of halving.
Yeah same here i already sold my bitcoin and i have only few bitcoin i think 0.1 or below in my wallet..
I am planning to increase more bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will continues to decrease..
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:59:48 PM

Yeah same here i already sold my bitcoin and i have only few bitcoin i think 0.1 or below in my wallet..
I am planning to increase more bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will continues to decrease..

You can even increase your coins at this stage by investing it in altcoin trading, and 0.1  btc is a good amount to start off and it will surely help you in multiplying your coins in quick time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 09:55:56 PM

i had 0.02 btc but i losted them with gambling now i dont have any bitcoin i want to save more bitcoin for future i will save regularly every month.
Lol I think if you want to collect bitcoin in earnest. You should avoid anything risky to make you lose money. avoid risky investment especially gambling. it would be too risky and would probably eliminate your money. so it's better to avoid it. if you can avoid it I'm sure you can raise money
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:06:23 AM

of course everyone will try to continue to grow their bitcoin. but I think the strategy is that you must leave more than 50% for the store in the wallet maybe you could use 30% or less of it to grow bitcoin. so if there is something that does not want. you still have a reserve of money
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:23:51 AM

of course everyone will try to continue to grow their bitcoin. but I think the strategy is that you must leave more than 50% for the store in the wallet maybe you could use 30% or less of it to grow bitcoin. so if there is something that does not want. you still have a reserve of money

Yes if you want to grow your coins then you should not invest all your coins, keep some safe for the future, so even if your plan fails, you can restart with saved coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: