Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many Bitcoin do you have saved?  (Read 146526 times)
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 01:38:24 PM

For now I haven't saved bitcoin yet because already exchanged my btc value amount to fiat cash and cash it out through bank suggested by the wallet site. I needed to use the money for the expenses needed for my family as an additional budget for next following days to come. Maybe in the future I will save my bitcoin balances and hold it for investments, in order to gain profitable income aside from current earnings of bitcoin.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:19:34 PM

It doesnt matter how much you save the most important is  how did you earn them,is it legal or illegal.? Im sure those who are using illegal ways in earning bitcoin can save almost more than you expected . But in return they will lose all that btc because of thier bad doings.
Yes you're right but most of us here in the forum are earning bitcoins in a legal way. Do you think gambling is illegal? If yes then considered me as one of those people earning in illegal ways  Grin
different people have different views about bitcoin, in some religion and states bitcoin is a as illegal and is Prohibidant while in some state or religion it is totally legal and everyone is free to play gambling but on certain conditions.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1159

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

It doesnt matter how much you save the most important is  how did you earn them,is it legal or illegal.? Im sure those who are using illegal ways in earning bitcoin can save almost more than you expected . But in return they will lose all that btc because of thier bad doings.
Yes you're right but most of us here in the forum are earning bitcoins in a legal way. Do you think gambling is illegal? If yes then considered me as one of those people earning in illegal ways  Grin
different people have different views about bitcoin, in some religion and states bitcoin is a as illegal and is Prohibidant while in some state or religion it is totally legal and everyone is free to play gambling but on certain conditions.

It is right different people have different thinking about bitcoin. But as you use word religion, than i don't think that any religion consider the bitcoin is illegal. Because bitcoin is not illegal, the way how we earn bitcoin it is depend that is it legal or illegal.
Like people are talking about gambling is not legal to earn bitcoin. But bitcoin is not illegal in any religion, because bitcoin is a currency.   

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bailunfaa

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 03:27:30 AM

It is right different people have different thinking about bitcoin. But as you use word religion, than i don't think that any religion consider the bitcoin is illegal. Because bitcoin is not illegal, the way how we earn bitcoin it is depend that is it legal or illegal.
Like people are talking about gambling is not legal to earn bitcoin. But bitcoin is not illegal in any religion, because bitcoin is a currency.   
Yes. Different people have different opinions. I think bitcoin is legitimate, illegal way to get bitcoins, and how to use bitcoin.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2017, 03:38:16 AM

Are you suggesting that karma will get the best of the people who earn more through illegal activities?

I wonder what the most lucrative bitcoin-based job is. I'm not talking about being the CEO of a bitcoin based company, but in terms of getting bitcoin for direct service, like a miner, what's better than mining?
pretty-g

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 06:58:00 AM

Not much, 2bitcoins, which I bought last year.Bitcoin prices are too high, I do not intend to buy. Now I get bitcoin by participating in activities.
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:13:57 AM

Not much, 2bitcoins, which I bought last year.Bitcoin prices are too high, I do not intend to buy. Now I get bitcoin by participating in activities.
Small number of bitcoins is not a problem if you can hold that longer, the value is now increasing and although it's very tempting to sell but never think of that. I hold less than what you got but I'm still very optimistic that with my continues savings, I will be able to hit my target of savings which is 100 BTC.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 07:19:21 AM

Now I have a 0.95 Bitcoins. I've had more, but I had to sell them because of some circumstances
That's large amount dude. in this time I just hold 0.8 BTC and that's not large. Most of the people are having same intention to fill their life using bitcoin in this time. too difficult to gain more bitcoin in this time.
In contrast, my bitcoin is less, I have only 0.5 bitcoins. Bitcoin prices are a bit high, I do not intend to buy. Living expenses are too large, can not save wages. I choose to participate in the signature campaign to get bitcoins, the only option.

That's right. Saving Bitcoin is not something to take lightly. It is more of a high risk, high reward kind of thing. Only do it if you can and have the balls to do it.

I currently hold 2.5 Bitcoin and plan to get more. From what ,I can see, bitcoin is at a great place to buy now, from a long term perspective. That's like 5+ years.

FYI, less than 10 BTC should not be considered 'a lot'.

Whether 10 BTC is a lot will depend on the amount of money you earn, if you don't earn a lot then 10BTC may seem like a lot of money, but if you are earning a significant amount of money then 10BTC may not seem like much.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Deanero

Activity: 324

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:06:50 AM

Now I have a 0.95 Bitcoins. I've had more, but I had to sell them because of some circumstances
That's large amount dude. in this time I just hold 0.8 BTC and that's not large. Most of the people are having same intention to fill their life using bitcoin in this time. too difficult to gain more bitcoin in this time.
In contrast, my bitcoin is less, I have only 0.5 bitcoins. Bitcoin prices are a bit high, I do not intend to buy. Living expenses are too large, can not save wages. I choose to participate in the signature campaign to get bitcoins, the only option.

That's right. Saving Bitcoin is not something to take lightly. It is more of a high risk, high reward kind of thing. Only do it if you can and have the balls to do it.

I currently hold 2.5 Bitcoin and plan to get more. From what ,I can see, bitcoin is at a great place to buy now, from a long term perspective. That's like 5+ years.

FYI, less than 10 BTC should not be considered 'a lot'.

Whether 10 BTC is a lot will depend on the amount of money you earn, if you don't earn a lot then 10BTC may seem like a lot of money, but if you are earning a significant amount of money then 10BTC may not seem like much.

The funny thing is that if Bitcoin is successful and fulfills its potential, you will only need to own 1 BTC.

Just buy a Ledger/Keepkey/Trezor, store your BTC on there and forget about it. Think of it as your Pension plan. If BTC is a success, by the time you retire, it'll be worth a shitload

Grin

Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 02:40:20 PM

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:38:50 PM

I think in our bitcoin will be difficult to distinguish between legal and illegal manner because bitcoin itself was illegal in many states lol. bitcoin is freedom, so I think it's up to you to earn bitcoin by any means
i think bitcoin is not illegal at all. bitcoin is totally legal because not a single country has yet banned bitcoin. and i am sure that some countries may be thinking about bitcoin how to consider bitcoin as legal currency.
wxa7115

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 05:03:52 PM

Nice picture you are doing very good already, since you have a little more than 90 bitcoins at the moment I’m at the verge of getting my first bitcoin in this month, I’m very far away from you but at least I have started my journey on bitcoin unlike most people in the world.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:58:23 PM

"Your portfolio"? Do you have that important amount of bitcoins in an exchange? Wow, it seems too risky, but I have no doubt that you know how to manage your investments in the right way. Congrats.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:13:15 PM

for the moment I do not keep bitcoin, because I need it for personal purposes a few weeks ago, so I sell bitcoin I have. Well, this time I came back to collect bitcoin in various ways, and I am targeting save bitcoin I was looking up to 1 BTC.
Yeah that's true it's really hard to save bitcoins because we will save for months and then when it reaches a high amount we intend to spend it on ourselves or maybe due to an emergency. I would recommend you when you are saving keep half in your wallet and half in your vault so like that you don't have to use all your bitcoins during an emergency.
Saving bitcoins will be hard if you don't properly manage your savings with the money you use for any cases or unexpected situation .I know it is hard to save bitcoins but it is more importantly to know your priorities and make only bitcoins as your extra money to save .Money management is the key with a right mind how to spend the money wisely.
No mate see normally the priorities i may face in real life maybe paying of rent or credit card bills luckily i don't take
any sort of loans so i'm saved from that. But anyways i wouldn't hesitate to sell my bitcoins as i had bought a few
when the price was 630$ so even if i sell now i can get pretty good profits.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 10:53:18 PM

The funny thing is that if Bitcoin is successful and fulfills its potential, you will only need to own 1 BTC.

Just buy a Ledger/Keepkey/Trezor, store your BTC on there and forget about it. Think of it as your Pension plan. If BTC is a success, by the time you retire, it'll be worth a shitload

Grin
[/quote]

What is the best way to keep safeguard, ledger or Trezor?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:14:33 AM

Nice picture you are doing very good already, since you have a little more than 90 bitcoins at the moment I’m at the verge of getting my first bitcoin in this month, I’m very far away from you but at least I have started my journey on bitcoin unlike most people in the world.
Yeah, because it's never too late to start a journey. Don't overthink too much because bitcoin will be a success in the future, 1 BTC target per month is already a great target to make and with that if we can consistently save, in five years time that will be a big amount of money.
We don't hold the future but majority of us has a great feeling about the future of bitcoin that's why we are investing on it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
wxa7115

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:34:21 AM

Grin

What is the best way to keep safeguard, ledger or Trezor?
[/quote]

The Ledger Nano S is slightly cheaper and comes with a screen so if you are in a budget the ledger nano S seems like the best choice, but the Trezor has been around the longest and if my memory is right the Ledger is lees secure because at the moment you cannot add a passphrase.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 15, 2017, 07:51:17 PM

Just recently got into BTC; I have 2.5 saved up.
Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Thoughts? Ideas? Speculation? Advice? Tips?

Huh
many people say that growing bitcoin was better than just waiting for the price to go up. could you consider it
investments seems also worth for you to consider certainly viewed in terms of safety, proven, and the safe of the site. thats worth to try.
I have little in the wallet because my bitcoin is on gambling site LOL
I think as many as i can because bitcoin have different value so that i can get more money.If i have a lot of bitcoin, i can't deposit it in bank because if you have more bitcoin the bank can't handle it so i plan to save enough bitcoin that it can sustain all i need.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:22:48 AM

Plan on taking 25% of each of my paychecks and accumulating and seeing what will happen in 2017 or later in the year.

Huh
many people say that growing bitcoin was better than just waiting for the price to go up. could you consider it
investments seems also worth for you to consider certainly viewed in terms of safety, proven, and the safe of the site. thats worth to try.
I think as many as i can because bitcoin have different value so that i can get more money.If i have a lot of bitcoin, i can't deposit it in bank because if you have more bitcoin the bank can't handle it so i plan to save enough bitcoin that it can sustain all i need.

Is there any bank that accepts bitcoin at a moment? I don't think so and why you need banks to save your bitcoin when you have your own bank in the form of bitcoin wallet. Saving bitcoin in wallet will give you better results in future in compare to saving money in banks, simply save your bitcoins for future and sell them when you see higher price and that is the best and safest way to make profits from it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 01:46:51 AM

Huh

Is there any bank that accepts bitcoin at a moment? I don't think so and why you need banks to save your bitcoin when you have your own bank in the form of bitcoin wallet. Saving bitcoin in wallet will give you better results in future in compare to saving money in banks, simply save your bitcoins for future and sell them when you see higher price and that is the best and safest way to make profits from it.
Yes that is right. We don't need such banks in order to save bitcoins because when we started using bitcoin we already have our bank and that is our self and our bitcoin wallet. Saving bitcoins is not about the banks or wallet because it is about our self-discipline in order to save for the future because we all know that bitcoin will be much higher or expensive after a few years.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: