Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:19:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People hate Bitcoins?  (Read 103615 times)
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:20:20 PM

People do not hate or love Bitcoin. They just do not use it or use it, that`s it.
I do not even think to have such relationship to Bitcoin. It`s great idea which can be part of our life, make it easier and better. I do not think about it`s value, just for service which provides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:39:14 PM

it is possible that some people who bought at the top of the last huge pump at the price of $1100 came to hate bitcoin but it is only if they haven't sold their coins. but everybody else is loving bitcoin because of its features and the easy nature of using it and also the price is rising which is awesome.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 12:46:23 PM

It is not people hate Bitcoins, it is technology who dont understand they hate it, as they have lack of knowledge they think it will vanish if anything happen. If not who ever have technical knowledge and knew about Bitcoins never hate it.

jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:02:04 PM

it is possible that some people who bought at the top of the last huge pump at the price of $1100 came to hate bitcoin but it is only if they haven't sold their coins. but everybody else is loving bitcoin because of its features and the easy nature of using it and also the price is rising which is awesome.

Exactly,those are the people who bought at higher price and regretting for not selling at a right time and suffered massive losses, but people who bought at lower price are very much in love at a moment as price is rising.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 01:38:30 PM

Well, a lot of people are very difficult to accept bitcoin as most bitcoin used to deal drugs and something illegal, and some people hate bitcoin again because the price is always changing.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DimensionZ

Activity: 350

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:01:45 PM

I think people who aren't acquainted with Bitcoin don't outright hate it, they are probably skeptical about it and that's all. It doesn't make sense to hate something innovative that you haven't used yet. Funnily enough I have met people who hate PayPal with a passion because PayPal have caused a lot of grief by freezing legitimate accounts for no apparent reasons. We don't have such issues with Bitcoin as we are our own bank and no one can tell us what to do. So people who hate Bitcoin are just blind fools who are biased towards fiat.

AzibLala007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 02:21:56 PM

Do you think that people hate bitcoins why?
Are you hate bitcoins or like it.........
But my answer is I LIKE BITCOIN.
i do not think people hate bitcoin because mostely people are free and this the task that free people can do it. adn especially those one who are free all the day.
and they have extended week ends and free time because it is time consuming task.
and yes i like bitcoin.
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:19:22 PM

People not hate bitcoin Sad. All people wants bitcoin but the government hates it because others used it for buying illegal like drugs, marijuana, cocaine, extasy and other illegal thing like guns etc. All people wants it. It can helped many people around the world. You can start a small business here why you hate bitcoin?

Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:29:07 PM

Well, a lot of people are very difficult to accept bitcoin as most bitcoin used to deal drugs and something illegal, and some people hate bitcoin again because the price is always changing.
to be honest so many people take advantage of bitcoin's fluctuative characteristic in order to gain some additional money and profit, but if you're going to save money ,bitcoin is not a good thing

If you save your money in bitcoin now then you can expect great profits at the time of halving, so hold now and sell by that point of time to earn huge profits.
btcltccoins (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:29:14 AM

People do not hate or love Bitcoin. They just do not use it or use it, that`s it.
I do not even think to have such relationship to Bitcoin. It`s great idea which can be part of our life, make it easier and better. I do not think about it`s value, just for service which provides.

No i m not agree with you, but i repect your opinion, but i my view, people like it or hate it and some people are those who are not giving the response of bitcoins, if you see mostly those people who are using bitcoins,they always say we like bitcoins so we are using,
ingenuity

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:54:13 AM

Some People hate bitcoin , Some may be the reason is they were scamed or they do not know how to earn it, ot maybe bitcoin is not good for their country or they might have their own issues about bitcoin
TipZ

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:02:48 AM

People do not hate bitcoin, people just don't understand what it is. And don't see the point in using it.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:05:33 AM

People do not hate bitcoin, people just don't understand what it is. And don't see the point in using it.

People around us should be made aware of bitcoins as more users will lead to higher popularity and higher price in future, the existing users of bitocin will never hate bitcoins as they are aware about the benefits.
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 08:24:31 AM

Actually, the person is not averse to bitcoin, but many people do not know about bitcoin. So they still doubt bitcoin.
If you ask me whether I hate bitcoin. The answer is no, because I like bitcoin bitcoin income could help me with ease.
There is nothing to doubt in this new technology bitcoin, it serves as a good tool for earning money, bitcoin has helped me more when I was financially worse, so I like bitcoin much and I think its too foolish to hate bitcoin.
Bitcoin have many haters and the reason is because the value is not even high now around this time and that is the main reason why they are hating Bitcoin.
But they must have also some patience because otherwise they are going to be mad and selling it too early and that wont be good.

So there is no reason to hate Bitcoin and it is better to wait for a better value, please have some patience.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:05:58 AM

People don't hate Bit coins most of the people don't know the bit coin that's a different.
If they hate the coin they just don't know that to do with it. that's because the coin doesn't reach much people
maybe it's better to discuss the coin more in talk shows  or something like that.
for people they don't even know what you can do with the coin.
HostSurf

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:17:34 AM

People that hate Bitcoin what reason do you think they have to hate Bitcoin? I think that they are just mad that they are not making money and they cannot stand that.
I personally think that they hate to wait and Bitcoin does require allot of patient. 
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:36:27 AM

No i dont think people hate bitcoin,you can call them as bitcoin haters because they dont know what is bitcoin,and its make sense if they look like hate bitcoin,but actually they not hate it.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:55:26 AM

No i dont think people hate bitcoin,you can call them as bitcoin haters because they dont know what is bitcoin,and its make sense if they look like hate bitcoin,but actually they not hate it.

As so do i i dont think people hate bitcoin because i see it profitable and it depends on how people used it. Bitcoin is profitable and many jobless people helped by bitcoin itself And i think the only one hates bitcoin are those people who own altcoins and they are jelous of bitcoin success and there coin is no success at all even for their hardworks

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Gilliam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:57:05 AM

People don't hate bitcoin. It's just that they really don't know what bitcoin is.

They are lack of awareness but not haters.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:28:55 AM

People don't hate bitcoin. It's just that they really don't know what bitcoin is.

They are lack of awareness but not haters.

Yes i agree with that also because  i dont see people compalining with bitcoins nor any other crypto coins i think other are confused because theres no one teaching them how to earn with it and how to use it. And also my thoughs is they are not properly train to use bitcoin and get scam from hyips and turn hate those coin and never use it again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: